It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Zetas drug cartel seizes 2 U.S. Ranches in Texas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

sorry fella, dont know where you got that '3001 miner" info, but the correct info would be I35 & miner rd.
look it is clear that you went to the phone book for laredo pd in an attempt to.....
so tell me is this george soros money or my tax dollars at work. either way,such a waste.
good night.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by allhattexan

Look at the map in this article. Then go to google maps and you will find its marking Pinto Valle Industrial Park.
www.thecypresstimes.com...

This article even says. "Mines Rd. and Minerales Annex Rd about 10 miles NW of I-35." So your ten miles off.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the article said 'NW" you went East. East is where that big bright thing comes up in the morning. West is where that big bright ball goes away.
this is why we borrowed money form the chinese?
truly, good night

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
this is Great for Obama.
a war on the home front!
a big battle will shoot his ratings up.
but it would need a BIG one.

conspiracy. look it up.
it does not mean some thing in fact.
so please stop ripping people up for having little evidence.
if it was true, it would be news.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Replace Mexico with Israel...Texas with Palastine... now it doesn't sound so bad does it? *sarcasm*

Or... Mexico with America...Texas with Native Americans... and a new beacon of hope is born.

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
is there anyonein that area wit more info............ i hope so this isn't good by any means

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
So now we have:

This thread

Duplicate thread

Jeez Louise!

Two threads of the same UN-PROVEN 'seizure' on the front page of ATS???

C'mon mods, if we must suffer through having to see this garbage when we pull up ATS homepage, could we at least only have to endure one?

How these threads receive enough flags to bump them to the front page is beyond me.

ATS'rs please do us all a favor and wait to flag a thread like this until AFTER a verified source has been posted. I know a great number of us would appreciate this.

Regards,

-Sliadon

Jeeze you read both threads that had the same title posted at the same minute and YOU are posting to whine about it. you do know duplicate posts are allowed on this conspiracy THEORY forum? well looks like you wont loose any sleep the other thread was deleted.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
mexico is just neglecting the whole situation just because they are corrupt and/or they think this is the US's fault. Mexico's government fits right into their stereotype of being lazy and not doing their job.

Maybe "Mexico", or enough govt officials, see US drug policies as the complete failure they are... along with intimate awareness of "official" hypocrisy relative to 2-party border neglect & infamous CIA drug smuggling activities.

The so called "drug war" isn't a passion of Mexico, or the Mexican people.. being bribed is easier when the cause is stupid. What if they see it as an opportunity to suck $$ from the dumb empire?.. as LONG as there is a border drug problem.. idiot US tax payers will fork over millions..lol.. they get both drug bribes AND "foreign aid", how do they lose?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Well nowdays I would consider citizen journalists to be more honest and trustworthy than main stream media. If anything I would want verification of major news outlet stories these days not the other way around any more.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Actually, I had the rather unfortunate luxury of seeing both the threads pop up on the main page all day. Had you read my comments from earlier in this thread rather than jump to the end to complain about your thread being closed you would have seen that. And my issue was not so much that two people reported the same event, I can't tell you how many times that happens. I made it clear in both threads in was the fact that the situation was based on un-verified reports. The source in question is the Examiner, one that is notorious for posting un-verified reports. My request was and still is simple, that if people are going to go nuts posting stories they do a little research into the situation and not just on a whim with a possible attention grabber. The 7 pages of gunk in this thread (that yes, I know I am in reply adding to) could have been avoided. I appreciate your two-cents though.

Have a wonderful evening/day depending on where you are. =]

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thecause

Yes I have the info. As I stated earlier this is a hoax and there is no standoff. It took one phone call to the sherrifs dept up there and confirmed it with locals here in the border patrol. As I also stated it epears to have been an over reaction to an FBI report that stated the Zetas may have aqquired a ranch in Texas to stage operations and training out of on this side of the border.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

The Alamo is such a joke any way. It was a waste of men and material, Sam Houston ordered Jim Bowie and others to pack up, destroy what was left, and ship out. If those orders had been followed they probably would have lived to see San Jacinto . The Alamo was a study in insubordination and ineptness. Not really any thing to feel all TEXAS about in my opinion.

(side note)Santa Ana was captured and got off because he threw Sam Houston a mason sign.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
So have we got any news yet? Has there been a conflict? Will something eventuate?

Or is this another thread that will meander into casual banter and slowly fade away to the annals of ATS with every other thread that started off with a certain explosive premise, only to end up denied attention by the sheer passage of time and the fact meandering casual banter is all that has occurred?

I don't want to see conflict mind you, but god almighty it would sure prick up the brainwaves around ATS of late; save us from the chemtrail, religion and floating light threads we've been inundated with.

And at any rate, from what I have seen of the militia, any conflict would not end up bad for them. But those that taunt them instead.

Oh well, back to masterchef, it might just put me to sleep after almost 36 hours awake... meh, might...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackpsych
Wow this world is crumbling we are in some deep #. We need a leader that can actually help the country and face threats not the lack of health care. Health care doesn't save lives or help soldiers come home to their families. We got drug dealers in our country, an oil spill that is killing the oceans, terrorists trying to kill us, and nuclear threats up the wazoo. You know what I say. Welcome to 2010.

We need to quit looking for leaders and do it ourselves. That's been our problem to begin with. We are so willing to have a shepherd instead of stand on our own two feet, that we actually have people on this thread saying..."We need a leader that will..."

Things must change internally, and its evident that voting won't do the trick. They've got that all hemmed up, if you haven't noticed.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Birddog26
reply to post by thecause
...As I also stated it epears to have been an over reaction to an FBI report that stated the Zetas may have aqquired a ranch in Texas to stage operations and training out of on this side of the border.

That FBI report is a year old. Why would there just now be a reaction to it?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

We now know the Acorn story was all B.S.

No, it was real. We have the video tapes to prove it. You're just repeating the latest reality warping left wing talking point.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Wow guys you really disappoint me. If you really want government attention then you just have to replace "Mexican Los Zetas" with "Iranian Al Qaeda" or "Afghani Taliban"... I mean... come on, who the hell cares about some "Los Zetas", which aren't even in middle east? One would think you'd learn by now. Actually, what you can do right now is call Pentagon and report smuggling activity of weapons of mass destruction on that ranch by illegal Iranian Terrorists and you'll have full-scale invasion in a no time

Heck, even if you don't call them, mere wording of my post will draw at least one FBI agent, two NSA agents and up to 4 CIA operatives reading this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ummm, Undo... You have South Africa and Zimbabwe confused. In Zimbabwe there were land invasions of white owned farms by black Zimbabweans who felt that the land was illegally seized when the country was colonised.
Please make sure of your facts before making a comment like that and if you saw it in the MSM you should stop watching that station.
Ayoba.

*Edited to correct spelling.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by mzansi]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by mzansi]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
reply to post by -W1LL

Actually, I had the rather unfortunate luxury of seeing both the threads pop up on the main page all day. Had you read my comments from earlier in this thread rather than jump to the end to complain about your thread being closed you would have seen that. And my issue was not so much that two people reported the same event, I can't tell you how many times that happens. I made it clear in both threads in was the fact that the situation was based on un-verified reports. The source in question is the Examiner, one that is notorious for posting un-verified reports. My request was and still is simple, that if people are going to go nuts posting stories they do a little research into the situation and not just on a whim with a possible attention grabber. The 7 pages of gunk in this thread (that yes, I know I am in reply adding to) could have been avoided. I appreciate your two-cents though.

Have a wonderful evening/day depending on where you are. =]

-Sliadon

I wasnt complaining only laughing at you and your whinning about this thread that you have no valuable input 2 I read your comments and am ignoring them.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join