join

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
CIA is behind this... thats it

fox

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
because mexico can't control itself

kind of like how afghanistan and/or iraq was apparently "law-less", corrupt, etc.

now that is where we should have invaded. Mexico, not Iraq + Afghanistan.

Mexico is just letting it happen and we are paying the consequences for it.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Mexico can't control itself or Mexico can't control itself like Americans think it should?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
mexico is just neglecting the whole situation just because they are corrupt and/or they think this is the US's fault. Mexico's government fits right into their stereotype of being lazy and not doing their job.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Officials know nothing of rumored Zeta standoff on Mines Road

By Nick Georgiou
Laredo Morning Times
Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010 5:38 PM CDT
Local law enforcement was bombarded with calls from across the country Saturday asking about a report that the Zetas had taken over two ranches off Mines Road.

But officials with the Laredo Police Department, Webb County Sheriff’s Department and Border Patrol said they knew nothing about such an incident, while Erik Vasys, an FBI spokesman in San Antonio, said the agency does not comment on rumors.

The report, which spread like wildfire among blogs Saturday afternoon, appears to have initially been posted on a blog called Diggers Realm.

The blogger wrote that he got a tip from a San Diego, Calif., minuteman named Jeff Schwilk, who said that the Zetas, former enforcers of the Gulf Cartel, had crossed into the United States and taken over two ranches off Mines Road, about 10 miles northwest of Interstate 35.

Quoting Schwilk, the blogger wrote that there was a standoff between “the unknown size Zeta forces and the U.S. Border Patrol and local law enforcement on two ranches …”

The blogger wrote that the story was confirmed by anonymous sources at LPD.

But Investigator Jose E. Baeza, LPD spokesman, said he had not heard anything about the incident. Also, an LPD sergeant, who was on duty as a watch commander Saturday afternoon, said she had not heard anything about it either.

At about 4:30 p.m., Maru De La Paz, spokeswoman for Webb County Sheriff’s Office, wrote that the report about Zetas taking over ranches in Laredo is not confirmed.

(Nick Georgiou may be reached at 728-2582 or ngeorgiou@lmtonline.com)

www.lmtonline.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So once again someone on the internet posts some BS and ATS goes into a frenzy threatening to run to the border and kill as many illegals as they can find.

Damn, it's easy to troll people here.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Minute men have confirmed this and Swat teams are on the way. God bless them as I hope they all get home safe and the Zetas meet their devil.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by JBA2848

So once again someone on the internet posts some BS and ATS goes into a frenzy threatening to run to the border and kill as many illegals as they can find.

Damn, it's easy to troll people here.

this was from a news outlet not "someone on the internet".

thanks for your efforts in debunking this though..

I hope its over with and a hoax but, I am not going to close my eyes to this story just yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

this was from a news outlet not "someone on the internet".

thanks for your efforts in debunking this though..

I hope its over with and a hoax but, I am not going to close my eyes to this story just yet.

The "Examiner" is little more than a tabloid. It's not a news outlet. Go back to the first page where it is explained in detail why no one should take the Examiner seriously. The actual town paper says it ain't happening.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Heres a miltia site that is still standing by there story that they have been called in by the police department to fight the Zetas at the ranch?

ALERT!!! Rally in support of the Laredo Police Department!!Posted by minuteman on July 24, 2010 at 3:05pm in Texas Well Regulated Militia
Back to Texas Well Regulated Militia Discussions
Patriots time to rally!! I just got off the phone with the Field Supervisor in the Laredo Police Department!! I offered our services to help the with the cartel invasion and we were not turned down!! Its now confirmed this is really going down!! The field Supervisor told me its real bad, worse than what we are hearing about and they are getting very overwhelmed!! They have my number and are getting with other officials and may need our help!! We need patriots on stand by to assist the police department!! Please call me at 830-591-3177 if you can assist

wellregulatedamericanmilitias.com... 8&groupId=3567481%3AGroup%3A1167&page=2#comments

[edit on 24-7-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is a false report. I found an article in the online Laredo paper that said the local L.E. knows nothing about it. Here is a link to the article.
lmtonline.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Um is every one aware of what unconfirmed means when spoken by a politician or law enforcement officer ?

A It actually didn't occur and the story is totally a semi solid bovine bio waste

B It is not something you need to know we will keep the lid on it till the proper time to release any information.,

C It is going on and and it is in the best interest of the public that we dont say any thing about it .

D It is a on going investigation and you dont need to know about it till it is over with . Saying anything could destroy the investigation

E We dont really know the truth yet maybe yes may be no we just dont know

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

PLEASE- do NOT refer to barry soetoro, as President- it will only encourage him. I refer to barry, as "the resident of the White House".
Unfortunately, he is more likely to sede the Ranches, to Mexico, than to complain to his mex counterpart.
The AMERICAN CITIZENS, need to get OFF their lazy arses, pick-up their rifles, and DO SOMETHING! THAT, is the ONLY way, this invasion, is going to be stopped! Our "goverment", has no interest, in stopping it. WE THE PEOPLE, need to! I'm willing, to fight, and lay down MY life, are YOU??? I owe it, to my ancestors- AND my descendents!
Have a fun Revolution

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The good news is...everything is speeding up and coming to a head as a part of the raising of concienous of the entire planet.

Although it may seem like things are spinning out of control, it is just the opposite.

Corruption, cruelty and evil has festered for years like a painful boil. Our politicians, members of intelligence agencies and the military-industrial complex are the pus.

In order for the boil to be lanced, it must rise to the surface and be exposed to the light of our collective consiousness.

The dark cabals who have been in control are feeling the strings slip through their greasy, boney fingers.

The puppets, like Charlie Rangel, are falling on their greedy faces. One by one they will be exposed to the light.

Only then will the foul smelling infection be healed.

Those of you who paint Obama to be the anti-Christ are either unwilling to use your intuitive senses or part of the problem.

Take a moment and consider his fiercest critics. Sean Hannity is a broken record of propaganda making millions of dollars exploiting war-torn soldiers in the name of patriotism.

He is a merchant of hatred, intollerance and division.

We the people are far from powerless. Don't believe the hype that "one person can do nothing"

That is what they want you to believe. The power of the human pysche is LIMITLESS. All chane requires is a critical mass of desire in the hearts of the majority.

Visualize justice. Visualize peace. Visualize harmony and love. It will and is manifesting.

The secret we've all been waiting for and the secret that has been hidden for centuries is that reality follows perception.

I love Christians, .Muslims, Jews Hindus etc. I love Mexicans, Iranians, Afganis etc. I love black, white asian etc.

We are all the same person looking through billions of eyes facing billions of directions. As our memory returns, so will our joy and collective sense of purpose that we are all on this planet for the same reason.

Soon more politicians will be disgraced. More drug dealers will be uncovered. Time is speeding up.

Look up and into the eyes of your neighbor. Stop and look into the eyes of the person behind the counter at the gas station. Smile at them and them and really mean it.

That is all there is to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Heres a miltia site that is still standing by there story that they have been called in by the police department to fight the Zetas at the ranch?

Just a tool so they an increase their recruitment.

If this was truly going down, helicopters and reporters would be all over this.

This thread was posted around 3pm. six and a half hours later still no pics or videos of the ranches.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oddjob428

Yep, I reported The Laredo Morning Times on page 4.

Also, I logged in because somebody asked about the Cypress Times and now they edited it out.

Oh well, just in case, here's the link. They got the story from Examiner but have pretty well washed their hands of it now.

Cypress Times Article
www.thecypresstimes.com...

Publisher's Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article. Numerous sources on the web (found via Google search) are picking up on this report, just as we did at The Cypress Times. The original writer for this article stands by his sources. If you wish to inquire about the sources, please visit the original story source URL listed in the article body below. I can tell you that as of now The Cypress Times has been unable to confirm the story. - John G. Winder, Publisher - The Cypress Times.

and

PUBLISHER'S NOTE: This article is re-published in its entirety from DiggersRealm.com, any requests from media, or others, wishing to learn more about the content of this article should contact DiggersRealm.com HERE - Thank you, John G. Winder, Publisher - The Cypress Times

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
mexico is just neglecting the whole situation just because they are corrupt and/or they think this is the US's fault. Mexico's government fits right into their stereotype of being lazy and not doing their job.

First of all, Mexicans aren't lazy. Bad move. There's a reason why they're taking American jobs and it ain't because they won't work. That includes their government.

Second of all, why don't you look outside the box for a little bit. You seem to be passing the blame when all of the pieces are right in front of you.

1. America has known about the illegal immigration problem for decades
2. There's a war on drugs
3. You can't fight a war on drugs without the drugs (dig?)
4. These cartels are right at the border and have been there for quite some time without ever having a problem with delivery from our government or border patrol.
5. These cartels are well financed and make tons of money
6. The only way they can make the money that they are making is if they have inside help with getting the drugs and the slave labor here.
7. Who has been the motivating factor for illegals to come here? (Corporations)
8. How many corporations have been sited for hiring illegals?
9. What are the chances that the human smuggling and the drug trade have something to do with the corporations who have already "BOUGHT" this labor?
10. Who has control over who comes over the border, and who does not?

Once you start to answer these questions, you might see that there's more than enough blame to go around, and the majority of the blame is pointed directly at the system in which you pay your taxes.

Wake up.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 24-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

ALERT!!! Rally in support of the Laredo Police Department!!Posted by minuteman on July 24, 2010 at 3:05pm in Texas Well Regulated Militia
Back to Texas Well Regulated Militia Discussions
Patriots time to rally!! I just got off the phone with the Field Supervisor in the Laredo Police Department!! I offered our services to help the with the cartel invasion and we were not turned down!! Its now confirmed this is really going down!! The field Supervisor told me its real bad, worse than what we are hearing about and they are getting very overwhelmed!! They have my number and are getting with other officials and may need our help!! We need patriots on stand by to assist the police department!! Please call me at 830-591-3177 if you can assist

wellregulatedamericanmilitias.com... 8&groupId=3567481%3AGroup%3A1167&page=2#comments

[edit on 24-7-2010 by JBA2848]

And if ever anyone needed any more proof that this is nothing more than a joke its this. Nobody in thier right mind would want a bunch of wanna be rambos shooting each other and anything esle that moves doing anything. However let me guess how this will all turn out. The miltia will rush in and save the day killing all the evil drug lords and then the entire thing will covered up. Also some militia guy will die a heroes death and be erased from the existance also by evil NWO. Only small group of people will ever know what really happened and just to make us feel extra special we get to be in that group and keep his memory alive. Is anybody really this gullible? Come on people think.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Furthermore, I believe the US allows certain incidents to happen just to see who is on the payroll on the US side.

Bingo. I think you are absolutely correct.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join