It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Zetas drug cartel seizes 2 U.S. Ranches in Texas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Maybe someone should start promoting their book and telling people to buy it because that seems to be the only way to get a thread closed these days...

-Sliadon

edit to add: there is no reason an un-proven RUMOR thread such as this should be on the front page on ATS...

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Sliadon]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think you have forgotten that they try’d to do a news black out with the gulf.
they would do a news black out on this.
so just because the news is not all over it. means nothing.
you can not trues the news at ALL.

I hope its for real.
then they will have no choice but to take actuation.
( the government send in the national guard).

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
it's okay, the cia will take over their business. more drugs will be smuggled in, but it will be done civilly without any blood shed. God Bless America.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is what happens when you make laws that ban and incarcerate on the basis of trumped up morality issues. You don't want Mexicans coming and taking your ranches, then vote somebody in that will stop this ridiculous drug war by ending prohibition. Why won't they end it? Because guess who controls most of the drug trade? CIA. They fund their black ops projects and assassination squads with the cash.

You want to stop all this crap. End prohibition. (no I don't use)

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just my two cents. No one cares. Everything will proceed as usual. I should just shut my trap before TPTB get pissed.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
there is no reason an un-proven RUMOR thread such as this should be on the front page on ATS...

...if the mods shut down every thread that was based on rumor that could only be verified via questionable sources, there would only be a handful of threads on the whole board...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
TOP SECRET

Preliminary speech draft:

Before engaging in hostilities with these immigrants we should consider immigration reforms which would grant them Amnesty and the right to vote in future elections. As for any property seized we can possibly add a provision under a reparations act which would allow them to keep it. It is their strong belief that these lands are stolen from them, and any diplomacy must take that into consideration. We must act to reverse this racial discrimination that is the cause of border violence, we must be resolute and we must pass comprehensive immigration reform as soon as possible.

Next, a reminder or two on how jobs and the economy are actually improving despite all evidence to the contrary?

Return with edits and ideas as soon as possible.

Official WH speech staff.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i wish they would try and take ted nugents ranch and see what would happen lol i wouldn't doubt if he has claymoores set up lol
uncle ted for next presidency!!!! he'll get crap done

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
You are assuming this is true. For some odd reason I'm not buying it. The only place I am seeing this is on message boards and the article quoted. Furthermore, the Los Zetas do not represent the Mexican government. It can't be called "an act of war".

mexico doesnt have to have anything to do with it for it to be called an act of war.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
Could this be the act of terrorism that saves Obama? Perhaps his kind-heartedness towards the immigrants is just a facade, laying the way to prime the masses for the iron fist to drop the hammer when his graceful demeanor has been taken for granted?

[edit on 7/24/2010 by abecedarian]

?????????

of course, he had it all planned out.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddjob428
This is a false report. I found an article in the online Laredo paper that said the local L.E. knows nothing about it. Here is a link to the article.
lmtonline.com...

They initially confirmed it and accepted the militias offer of help. One hour later they denied everything. The Feds have since sent out a memo to police warning them about it and drug shipments going to several states. Google it, I'm busy

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just popped on and caught this thread. The report as written is a hoax. I believe it may be an over reaction to an FBI report that was sent out to Texas LOE's that it is believed the Zeta's have aquired (purchased) a ranch in Texas to base training and operations out of.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Nah its better to reply to nonsense with nonsense and have fun with it.

See my previous post?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Just my two cents. No one cares. Everything will proceed as usual. I should just shut my trap before TPTB get pissed.

self censorship is just what tptb want
weather this story is true or not i ask

why are you in afghanistan for 7 years and not on the boarder?
money

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Was the question about Afghanistan directed at me or pirahhna?
Was not sure.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Birddog26]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
Maybe someone should start promoting their book and telling people to buy it because that seems to be the only way to get a thread closed these days...

-Sliadon

edit to add: there is no reason an un-proven RUMOR thread such as this should be on the front page on ATS...

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Sliadon]

Actually, disinfo sells clicks! To get a thread closed - use HONEST reporting!

Like the last little minimal hurricane - it had a hurricane thread which got huge and went on for weeks before it even became a named storm. Weeks later, when it ACTUALLY became a named storm - the new and honest thread was DELETED!

Like the NASA transexual thread - it was a known hoax early on. It went on for ages too.

Like the Ukrainian virus thread - it was derailed by special interests for hundreds of pages. Though not a hoax, being dishonest and not following the rules seems to pay off big on ATS as in real life, unfortunately.

The bigger the hoax, the longer the thread. Now THAT's the rules!

I don't think the OP was hoaxing, nor the OP of the same thread in Breaking News. The original Digger's Realm story on the net is starting to look like a hoax akin to the Israeli 911 internet hoax. Several militia pages seem to have the same story - and I'm wondering if those are all RSS since some are identical.

Anyway, the tranvestite (great pics by the way :lol
who started this Minuteman story is probably laughing his ahem blankety-blanks off right now.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well the place in question is Pinto Valle Industrial Park.

www.ldfonline.org...

Pinto Valle Industrial Park

Primary Contact: Ruben M. Garcia

3001 Lyon St.

Laredo, TX 78043

(956) 722-2397

FAX: (956) 722-6379

modern@icsi.net

Primary Contact: Steve Whitworth

This size of the Industrial Park is 600 acres. 160 acres are developed. 400 acres will be developed and sold. The park is 15 miles from the nearest workforce or residential area. The park was opened on December 1991.

Major tenants include:

City of Laredo International Fire & Law Enforcement Center
Primos Transportation
Trans Texas Transport, Inc.

I just noticed the place has City of Laredo International Fire & Law Enforcement Center there at this ranch location. Thats funny!! I guess now this hoax article can say that the Zetas are taking ver police deprtents.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wow this world is crumbling we are in some deep #. We need a leader that can actually help the country and face threats not the lack of health care. Health care doesn't save lives or help soldiers come home to their families. We got drug dealers in our country, an oil spill that is killing the oceans, terrorists trying to kill us, and nuclear threats up the wazoo. You know what I say. Welcome to 2010.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
edit for

link already posted.

Sorry

[edit on 24-7-2010 by brianman]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join