It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Zetas drug cartel seizes 2 U.S. Ranches in Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

I live 1 hour from Laredo Texas and i have not heard any news of the zetas invasion, and the updated Laredo times newspaper only reports rumors and police cannot confirm if the story is true. I think the reason the government does nothing about your southern border is because people in high places are making extremely good profits it is not that they have a kind heart toward the illegal immigrants no they could careless about them it is the money always the money.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

"This journalist questions if this was a Middle Eastern terrorist attack if the media would sit on their hands."

This bit got me
Is that still a big topic in the news there?

How about "global warming caused the attack"? Didn't see that mentioned in the article, they must've missed something.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by rozetta]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So why did they scrap spraying agent Orange on Teas Border last year?
To Protect Texans or Undocumented Voters?
Or a Truce with Zetas?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.ci.laredo.tx.us...

I tapped into my secret database of cameras on the border and all is fine folks.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Those Cameras mean absolutely nothing. Do you think for one second the drug cartels or anyone else make a point to be on camera? Come ON...

Besides where they cross in and out of isnt anywhere near those border check points my friend.....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Original Source - Digger's Realm is still standing by their story.

The Examiner was the confirming source.

Cypress Times seems to be re-analyzing the facts.

Laredo Morning Times says it's not true.
www.lmtonline.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

And there's no mentione of it why???? maybe becuase it's just a rumour by the types that promote this sort of stuff.
Take a chill pill!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So who is this Jeff Schwilk.

agentjeffschwilk.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This makes no sense. Texas, just the military, are armed to the hilt. 7 AFB's. With these puppies.

Nothing to win and all to lose. Just doesn't make sense.

Not to mention several warehouses full of These Puppies, These Puppies, These Puppies, and These Puppies, A whole array of These Puppies, and These Puppies, a Citizenry - such as TED NUGENT - who keep around little sections of the home filled with These Puppies, Who like to play Weekend Warrior with These Puppies, These Puppies, and These Puppies.

I can see the Zepatas saying," Hey holmes... thees ees too mush for us vatos! Vamanos a Mexico Ahora Pronto!" =
=

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with a 'pansy-assed' President. If it was someone else, experience and logic dictate that the same would happen anyway, and the response would probably be similar. (i.e. when it became suitable, if ever to respond)

If this is happening, it's been expected, and will work towards the goals of TPTB.
Civil unrest, Americanized members of the cartels rising up, Racial tensions. This looks to me like the warm up to a crackdown. If this is happening at all.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by latEsleepeR]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hey maybe we get that phantom miltia that took out those phantom drug lords at the border with phantom sniper rifles to come attack these phantom drug guys in these phantom ranches. Of course I do not know what is more of a fantasy this entire story or an even semi competent militia.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
How about a nice request to Mods to close this thread until some real confirmation can be found regarding this 'seizure' of property. I have yet to see on ATS or anywhere else online a legitimate answer that something is happening here and the some of the ATS crazies are beginning to climb under their rocks in hiding talking about NWO plans and civil unrest and other foolishness. The sky is still intact and is not falling guys...

So, before many in this thread have a heart-attack, could we please place a temporary closure here?

Regards,

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Kimberly Dvorak was also involved in the Acorn investigation with Breitbart.

We now know the Acorn story was all B.S.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Yeah - I think the Shadow government trained them, didn't it?

seems reasonable though...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Did it work? The Request I mean....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
michellemalkin.com...

Michelle Malkin now.

And yes Kimberly Dvorak and Michelle Malkin are Facebook buddies.

www.facebook.com...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

I sent them a U2U/Suggestion whatever you want to call it e-mail asking them to take this down temporarily until some real news comes out. They do have a lot of complaints and business to handle, so I am sure that they will get to it soon if they have not already begun to review it.

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
to be honest i think US should just declare war on Mexico. Enough is enough. Mexico can't handle it's own problems and Mexico is just as worse as Afghanistan/Iraq with little to no legitimate police and or army forces. US should spend 10+ years in Mexico not Iraq.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The only thing that is surprising is that there are not more incidences like this happening more and more along the border between the US and Mexico. It is not the first time, nor will it be the last time. I live currently on the West Coast, in southern Califronia, and the number of incidences illegale immigrants and drug runners are steadily on the rise, in the past few weeks there has been at least 3 different reports of them showing up via the water. There are parts of the country, that borders along Mexico, that a person does not go without an armored vehicle and body armor, as the incidences of gun shots happening are on the rise.
The inability and refusal of the federal government to do anything is part of the problem. If the Los Zetas are a paramilitary organization and are following military tactics this is something to be expected. In a war, often an agressive force will do probes into the area, to see how heavily armed and how much of a resistence there is, before committing the full bulk of their forces to going in and securing the area.
The lack of any news on the national scale, based off of what I have seen coming out of DC and based off of the past history of the current President is that they are trying to control all information on this subject to try to keep the peace and to prevent a far worse outcome than what is currently going on. If the US has been invaded by a drug cartel, backed by a military, then the incidences of predjusices against the hispanic community, combined with the fact they are willing to riot, would be equal to a fire on a powder keg, an explosive situation.
I do not believe they are going to remain there permanently, as in the reports the ranchers got away, using terror as a tactic and to draw attention away from other parts of the Texas Border. The problem is that the US is bound up by politics, and the laws are designed to protect the accused and the innocent. But this is not the end of the drug war between the cartels of Mexico and the US, but the beginings of such. As the borders in some parts of the country are secured and tightened, they will shift tactics and go to other parts of the country to where it is easier to get into the country, using the laws and rules against the authorities of the US government. The other problem that the federal government is going to find out about is that the more incidents like this that does happen, the harder it will be to control the news and flow of information.
What must be also considered, is that if the number of these incidences that do finally come out, and how deadly they are, the secondary victims that will suffer, will not be the illegale immigrants, rather the lawful citizens who are of hispanic origin. Prejudices and racial tensions will raise and cause violations of rights on both sides.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

to be honest i think US should just declare war on Mexico

Based on what?

The drug violence is in part because of US involvement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join