page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Los Zetas drug cartel seizes 2 U.S. Ranches in Texas

www .examiner.com

In what could be deemed an act of war against the sovereign borders of the United States, Mexican drug cartels have seized control of at least two American ranches inside the U.S. Territory near Laredo, Texas.

Two sources inside the Laredo Police Department confirmed the incident is unfolding and they would continue to coordinate with U.S. Border Patrol today. “We consider this an act of war,” said one police officer on the ground near the scene. There is a news blackout of this incident at ..
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
patriotresistance.com
sdrostra.com

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Let's see what our pansy-assed President will do concerning this!! Of course, no mention of the take over of 2 Texas ranches has been made!! Fricking government....According to our Constitution, the federal gov is suppose to PROTECT our borders!! Now - a direct assault on Americans and their homes!!!

This is getting crazy!! The US cannot even defend itself from invasion - and illegal seizure of American properties - from right across our southern border!! I am furious....

www .examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
First it is hilarious that you and another member posted these stories at the same minute.

Second, I cant imagine why in the world the cartels would do this. What do they have to gain?

They are drawing unnecessary attention and showing more how much of a threat they are. They will be dealt with militarily. The only thing I can think of is, that this is an inside plan a false flag to provide reason to go after the cartels more heavy handed-idly by the US.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Could this be the act of terrorism that saves Obama? Perhaps his kind-heartedness towards the immigrants is just a facade, laying the way to prime the masses for the iron fist to drop the hammer when his graceful demeanor has been taken for granted?

[edit on 7/24/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You are assuming this is true. For some odd reason I'm not buying it. The only place I am seeing this is on message boards and the article quoted. Furthermore, the Los Zetas do not represent the Mexican government. It can't be called "an act of war".

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Kimberly Dvorak, reporter with the Examiner here in San Diego, has just gotten confirmation from LPD that Zetas are holding at least two ranches on U.S. territory NW of Laredo, TX. Its confirmed! Local law enforecement is waiting for Federal Forces to arrive before trying to take back the ranches.

Mexican Cartel Los Zetas Invading Laredo, Texas Ranches?

I noticed someone else posted this story at EXACTLY the same time as I did.

I will add more info as it comes in. I have, also, been watching this site....
Patriotresistance.com

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
this gonna turn out like south africa, where people's farms and ranches were confiscated by people who claimed that it was no longer the land of the person who owned it, simply because they were not the same color?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by undo]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No, they are not the official government, but the precedent has been laid for military intervention when another country is not wiling or capable of keeping it's militants confined to their borders. The latter certainly applies in this case. Depending on how the Obama administration and the Mexican government are allowed to handle this, this could be a good thing for Mexico, or a very bad thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
You are assuming this is true. For some odd reason I'm not buying it. The only place I am seeing this is on message boards and the article quoted. Furthermore, the Los Zetas do not represent the Mexican government. It can't be called "an act of war".

The very first site listed is a news site. Guess you are "assuming" this is not true.....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This makes no sense. Texas, just the military, are armed to the hilt. 7 AFB's. With these puppies.

Nothing to win and all to lose. Just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Are the Zetas the bunch who have grown from the CIA trained death squads of south America,or am I mixing them up with MS 13 or someone else?

If so,they are now turning out to be some serious blowback for the USA.

Not usually a good idea to train up your criminal rich,drug selling neighbors in the art of clandestine warfare,but hey...

I guess they realise that now.

At least you folks are allowed militias down there,or you would be really screwed IMO.

Get the Zetas out!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If the military's hands can kept tied, it is not an insane move on the part of the zetas. Given the proper handling of the situation, it could be a good deterrent move on their part. Of course given what 'proper' includes in this case, I do hope they botch it, those on the properties manage to escape, and the military is forced to act. Also will help if there is a civil disobedience movement within the DEA, CIA, and FBI against the cabals who have been pumping up the drug trade, so targets can be well chosen

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Champagne

Originally posted by antonia

The very first site listed is a news site. Guess you are "assuming" this is not true.....

According to this site

It seems like every freelance writing job I apply for these days leads me back to this website, Examiner.com. Where apparently millions of unemployed writers are getting paid to write about whatever the hell they want;

also a response on this same page

JAndrews says Examiner.com is not journalism and I can agree AND disagree. Examiner.com looks for what I call “citizen journalists” or simple bloggers to share information on topics they have a passion about. Most Examiners are normal everyday people who want to share with the world their thoughts and opinions.

If no one is double checking the facts then I would not put too much stock in it.

One more thing is that if the Zetas own the ranches then they would be no different then any other gang in the US.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by daskakik]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that close to the Alamo?

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUin2013?

Just saying.

I don't think drug cartel's care about history. Profits and power. That's it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Los Zetas are already being fought by just about every other drug organization in Mexico.

Why would they even want to add a more powerful enemy with everything they are facing in Mexico?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Thank you, I didn't want to have to explain it for the 57687908th time. The Examiner is not a reliable news source. Even Fox hasn't touched this. Somehow I doubt it's true. As for two "sources" that won't be named- I don't buy that crap. Sounds like more rumor mongering akin to what happened yesterday with the whole "The military is fighting the Los Zeta with Strykers" crap.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Los Zetas are already being fought by just about every other drug organization in Mexico.

Why would they even want to add a more powerful enemy with everything they are facing in Mexico?

That's my point. They may be able to fight other cartels but when you screw with someone that has Apache's in abundance, why would you go there? Doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Sounds like more rumor mongering akin to what happened yesterday with the whole "The military is fighting the Los Zeta with Strykers" crap.

You mean that really wasn't true?
you just broke a lot of hearts who wanted it to be true.

About 17,000 border patrol, many other federal agencies like FBI, DEA, ATF, etc, a ton of information on these Mexican cartels, and every law enforcement along the southern border very aware of what is happening on the border, yet many still think the US is doing nothing.

People don't research anymore, they just jump at the first thing they hear. :shk:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUin2013?

Just saying.

grr.. edited the wrong text out.. it's 150 miles south of the Alamo, roughly

[edit on 7-24-2010 by rogerstigers]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join