It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How'd all that debris land on top of Shanks crater?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

How is Iran a threat to America?

I must say, if I was Iranian I'd consider America much more of a threat to me than I was to it. Especially when plenty of US citizens advocate a preemptive strike on the place.

It seems to me a bit like Germany's reasons for invading the terrifying Belgian menace in 1938.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well, supperbly done, yes I read that.
I also read that more then just names were correct and that at least 1 of the 6 is supposedly a dead hijacker, and also that at least 1 of the "hijackers" reported there passport missing/stolen before 9/11.
I understand all of that but I also understand that without further and correct investigation we cannot say with certainty that the identity of the 19 hijackers are true. Of course it could mean that the passsports were stolen and used by others to commit that dispicable deed. All it needs is a good investigation, yet that will never happen.
what i dont understand is how can you sit there and search for info to dismantle my info but on the other hand beleive it when they tell you that Building 7 collapsed cause of fires, for instance. Or that it is even possible for 4 commercial planes to be hijacked and 1 even flown into the Pentagon without any hindurance. Or how evidence was destroyed sold or otherswise disposed of even though it should normal be stored for a while in case it is needed in the future. Does it not sound strange to you that firemen said they heard explosions yet that is not even regarded by "investigators". People, its easy for you "blind sheep" to disgrade CERTAIN info that people, who just question things, bring up but leave other questions out in the open. I have yet to see 1 "believer" speak on questions of Pearl Harbor or Vietnam. Why not, 'cause they can't disprove it. The only reason the american people haven't revolted yet is 'cause they are kept stupid. What really gets me though is that people actually beleive that its possible for 19 arab men to board planes hijack these and fly them into targets in the powerful country of the USA! Like noone in this country would have ANY knowledge that anything was happening. Ever heard of Chalid Scheich Mohammed? He's one of Al-qaidas leaders and near the top of the wanted terrorist list. He also had contact with Mohammed Atta before 9/11, even on the 10th of September. How is it that Atta was able visit the U.S. 3 times in 2001 although his visa expired in 2000 and he visited a flight school which is also prohibited with a visa. And all of this even though hes was under surveilance by the FBI because he traveled from his home in Hamburg, Germany to purchase chemicals that can be used for explosives in Frankfurt, Germany. And even though this was known AND he was on a list of potential terrorist since 1986 he was allowed to travel to and from the US without any problems from Customs or immigration. Heck, I have more trouble with an American passport then he did with an expired visa...
Moussaoui was arrested in August because of illigal entry and even though the flight school he attend and Minnesota FBI agents expressed concerns and french intelligence warnings that he had connections to islamic terrorists, FBI headquarters refused to investigate further...
There were many warnings before it occured. even in the news when they spoke of the collapse of tower 7 and in the background it was still standing... funny, now not only do they predict the weather but also the news itself.
People, dont insult yourself be thinking it is all that simple. What about the plans to invade Afghanistan that were on the table a year before 9/11. Or that almost 11 months before 9/11 a scenario of the crash of a passenger plane into the pentagon was "practiced".
Someone KNEW that something was going to happen and deliberately decide to do nothing against it, to sacrifice many American lives to benfit from that attack. I beleive there is more to that then just knowledge that it wasnt just terrorist involved. But it doesnt matter either way, what matters is lives were lost because somebody or "bodies" decided to profit from it.
It comes to the same end, money and power over people.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Even thought its woefully off-topic, I think Iran is and was a greater threat to the west and the US in particular than Iraq. Iran has supported more terrorist activity, directly and indirectly, in the middle east and the west than any other nation via its Revolutionary Gaurd, including overt support for the Taliban. This is more alarming to me because it shows that they are willing to step outside their religious difference in order to propogate offensive action against the west.

There is more, including their nuclear weapon goals, but that's basically it in a nutshell.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

After you answered all my Questions exactilly as i expected i believe an im sure others do is that your paranoid an your a Warmonger, The FBI an CIA are doing a great an HONEST job? dont make me smile! every war since the bombing of Pearl Harbor has had the mark of the CIA! thats my opinion an the opinion of many across the World! the FBI the truth about that faithful day ,,,,give me a break....

[edit on 4-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

So, you never anwered the question: Do you get out of your car and personally inspect each bridge before you drive over or do you trust the Government with your Life???

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Irish Government is in Bed with your Government an i wouldn thrust them as far as i could throw them,, Planning Permission is a hot subject over here an it oath to be! but when it comes to the likes of Bridges thats ok because i figure the Engineers have to cross them to ...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So, you do trust the government with your life, nice to know. I do also.

Based on your logic then, don't you think that other government employees would act in the same manner? An FBI agent has a vested interest in keeping the country wherein he/she and their families reside safe?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Id say a very small minority of the FBI, i said id thrust the Engineers who inspect the Bridges an Infrastructure not the Government!

PS, theres a Hell of a lot of Engineers an Architects from all over the World questioning the events of 9/11...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Id say a very small minority of the FBI, i said id thrust the Engineers who inspect the Bridges an Infrastructure not the Government!

I really don't understand what this sentence means.

PS, theres a Hell of a lot of Engineers an Architects from all over the World questioning the events of 9/11...

Uh, not really. In fact, for all intents and purposes the quantity is nil.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

For all intents and purposes the quantity is quit high!

Well heres a few for you!

www.care2.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

patriotsquestion911.com...

911blogger.com...

If you need anymore help man just let me know ok?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

What is it you dont understand? im here to help you theres a good man!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Theres something that bothers me about mankind, i cant understand why for the life of me as an honest man why after all the evidence against the official story certain people will steadfastly go along with the official view of 9/11!
why am i so different!? i remember in the 1968 demonstration about the British support of the USA in Vietnam out side the American embassy in London we were shocked by the way the British Police attacked us, an when we got to the pubs an cafes the ordinary working class people shouted at us with scorn, things like "Get your hair cut an get a decent job"
Well in hindsight we all know now how that turned out, i only say this because i really feel the same thing is happening again since 2003, please take a step back an look at all the evidence an grief 9/11 has caused not only in America but all over the world as the war in Vietnam did! PS ironically there are no decent jobs anywhere anymore!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I think the operative word there is "few".

There maybe a couple hundred worldwide out of millions. That makes it officially "insignificant". There also an insignificant number of people, many of whom are well educated and once professional, who believe things like there are gnomes living under their beds that come out at night and steal there toothbrushes. But we don't conduct investigations into dental denying gnomes.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by hooper

Really, I don't understand the meaning of the sentence due to the sentence structure.
Are you saying that you trust a small number of the FBI and the engineers who inspect the bridges? If so, well, then congradulations - you trust the government! Honestly, you are now qualifying your statement and basically placing yourself in the same position as everyone else. There are people you do trust and ones you don't. That's pretty normal and generally a result of direct experience.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thank you! Thank you! on behave of all the guests an members reading this thread they can see exactily were your head is! so thank you again! im a wiser man now because of you!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Just dropped in to SnF. Maybe they should use old airplane bodies to drill for oil?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

What kind of statement is that?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well, i dont just the government. not when it comes down to it. It's not the government that "builds" the bridges it's people who work for them. If you want to use silly examples then so be it but dont waste the time of people who seriously want to discuss this. Clinton, Bush and Obama didn't go out there and build those bridges, they didn't even play a roll, whether it was the building or the planning or the go ahaed to build. Its not "The government" as a whole its parts of it and other "people" that aren't even in the government that control this and many other countries. I haven't seen any CIA or FBI agents building any bridges, and if I did, then no, i wouldn't use it or go near it. I believe you to be more intelligent then to use such ridiculous comparisons. They don't want to lose power so why should they purposely build faulty bridges, look through history and you'll find enough bridges that have collapsed. From this we learn and to continue to make those mistakes means loss of power because people wouldn't take it any more.
I just can't comprihend how you can actually sit there and think "everything is ok." Have so many been so well duped there entire lives? Have they destroyed the ability to have independent thoughts, to think further then the 6 ft. to the tv screen. 19 men with box cutters hijack 4 planes and fly 1 into the pentagon, that statement alone should be enough to make any half-way intelligent person think twice on that. America, the land of cowboys and superheroes- 4 or 5 men against at least 5 times that number, in men alone probably. Of course everyone knows if they jump the hijackers they most likely will die, but there are only 4 and they have box cutters. how long can you make the blade of a box cutter come out? I'm sure, in fact i know, there are enough "tools" on a plane that are longer then that blade, hell all you have to do is break off one of the seat tablets. People have luggage, shoes, shirts, pants, jackets, how long do you think 4 men can hold off "Captain America".
And the pentagon... America is THE most powerful country and the pentagon is the most protected building. It's even protected against air attacks, and a passanger plane cant be called an "attack" so how can it do what fighter jets can't. Oh and jets, How come NOT A SINGLE fighter jet was anywhere near these planes before they crashed, time? please, the eastcoast has the most military and they couldn't stop 3 planes from crashing into buildings. And what about the president, what happens when there is an attack against America? They rush him to safety, immediatly. Yet he was sitting in that school, which by the way was broadcast meaning anyone could know where he was and when. That school was along the route of the plane that crashed into the pentagon. How easy would it have been to go off the course it took to the pentagon and hit that school.
And tower 7... collapsed because of fires... my garden schack would have withheld those fires, not really but just to show how ridiculous that fire theory sounds^^. Not to mention the fact that it was reported on the news that tower 7 has collapsed when you can still see the damn thing in the background, how the hell does that work. Of course if they decided to blow it because of whatever reasons then ok, the only problem is that would mean the explosives would have had to be there since BEFORE the attacks because you need time to plan and plant.
I dont know what happend and God knows I wish there is no elite out there that let this happen or even planned it but there are just too many things that just don't make sense. And to top it off the official story doesn't even cover some of them, blatantly ignores them.
And once again, a government that allows something like Pearl Harbor to happen and assasinates at least one president, doesn't deserve my unwavering acceptance

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by hooper

Really, I don't understand the meaning of the sentence due to the sentence structure.
Are you saying that you trust a small number of the FBI and the engineers who inspect the bridges? If so, well, then congradulations - you trust the government! Honestly, you are now qualifying your statement and basically placing yourself in the same position as everyone else. There are people you do trust and ones you don't. That's pretty normal and generally a result of direct experience.

Theres no such thing as the FBI in Ireland lol an thank God for that

Just to remind people out there who might not have seen this ,,,,
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Bang! by ,by, building 7!

Google Video Link

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That Building Seven thing is the worst smoking gun ever. And the Truth Movement has managed some duff ones.

Do you think it more likely that

- the controllers of the NWO announced their evil deed live on TV, either on purpose or by accident

OR

- the BBC, in the confusion and panic, picked up on Reuters reports that the building was about to fall and misreported?

Or do you just kind of look at something like that, and go, "Well, it's weird innit," and not really bother thinking about it beyond that? Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude, but does it really seem likely that having blown up a building you'd prepare a script and announce it, and involve a newsreader, a whole newsroom staff? I mean, why bother?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join