It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How'd all that debris land on top of Shanks crater?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Please show me in the 9/11 commission report you found these quotes. Or any other "official" document.

Originally posted by hooper
But here is an attempt, however futile it may be, to respond to some of your creations.

When the Flight 93 made impact... The plane exploded withing microseconds of impact, some of the materiality of the plane, guided by the force of forward motion of the plane embedded into the earth at the impact point, the plane exploded within microseconds of the impact, the force of the explosion caused some additional material to be embedded and also some material to scatter.

Please show me in the 9/11 commission report you found these quotes. Or any other "official" document.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I'll admit they are not in there. The report was written for normal adults. They didn't see fit to try and explain what happens when something hits the ground. This is general knowledge that most people have at their disposal.

You want someone to explain why the sky is blue? That's not in there either so I guess that didn't happen as well.

So when is the big press conference wherein you will announce your amazing findings to the world? Can't wait.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I commend you for trying to place an emphasis on what is an obvious flaw in the cover story, but while I could discuss at great length why I think that, all I will say is that you are really close to learning something. As such, I feel that a small nudge or a"CLUE" in the right direction will help you immensely to understand better just how a crash site such as Shanksville could end up as it did.

While I am confident you are aware that Shanksville is the exact spot of a airliner crash in 1994. Let me repeat that. The exact 911 spot was the site of a airliner crash in 1994. With that having been said which is common knowledge and of which historical photos exist that show the gash existing prior to 911, I have found other clues that I feel you yourself and others if they are so inclined should discover on your own about how that air crash in 1994 fits into the later 911 conspiracy.

Just ask the basic investigative background questions relative to a crash in 1994 and the mystery will widen, but it will also provide a clarity for something you need to consider to better understand why you have such a meaningful question such as your thread poses.

Take a look. Ask the basic investigative questions about that crash and you will see what I mean. At least I hope you do, but anyway, that is the direction you should go if you want to understand a little better why Shanksville fits into the the ritual that 911 represented.

Thanks again and I mean it when I stated that your perspective will be broadened by investigating the 1994 airliner crash. It will form some new questions, but you must resolve some initial questions to move on and until you see what I see, you wont ever understand the existing mystery.

I am in no way saying that the review will provide you with a smoking gun, but it will provide the necessary investigative background needed in the whole process of discerning what happened that fateful day on Sept. 11, 2001. The new questions formed is where this process will lead you and that is where you need to be to move on with understanding just what is going on and why at Shanksville, PA.

Didn't mean to go on, but take a look at that 1994 airliner crash and I promise you if you have any basic investigative quality that you will see what I see. If not then perhaps slowing down and just using logical questions would suit you better. Just remember that 1994 is a clue that you must learn and not be told for it to mean what it means.

Thanks again. Decent subject matter in my opinion, but what do I know?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The easiest way I can think of to test this - throw a hardened lump of dirt (we call them "clods" in Australia) into the ground with a fair amount of force... the "clod" should shatter a bit, leave a smallish crater in the ground, but there should be fairly little "splash back" from the clod. Not sure if this is an acurate small scale test, but from experience, rarely does any "splashback" from the "clod" occur even though the clod fractures upon impact.

I think the relative hardnesses would make for somewhat of an accurate scaled test in theory.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

While I am confident you are aware that Shanksville is the exact spot of a airliner crash in 1994. Let me repeat that. The exact 911 spot was the site of a airliner crash in 1994. With that having been said which is common knowledge and of which historical photos exist that show the gash existing prior to 911, I have found other clues that I feel you yourself and others if they are so inclined should discover on your own about how that air crash in 1994 fits into the later 911 conspiracy.

So what airline crash would that have been?

here is list of aircraft crashes for 1994

Jan. 3, Irkutsk, Russia: Russian Tupolev-154 crashes after taking off, killing all 124 people.
April 14, northern Iraq: two American F-15C fighter aircraft mistook two U.S. Army blackhawk helicopters for Russian-made Iraqi MI-24 helicopters and shot them down over no-fly zone, killing all 26 on board.
April 26, Nagoya, Japan: China Airlines Airbus A-300 from Taiwan crash-landed and exploded on the tarmac. Only 7 of the 271 passengers aboard survived.
June 6, Xian, China: China Northwest Airlines Tupolev-154 crashed 10 minutes after takeoff, killing all 160 aboard.
Sept. 8, nr. Aliquippa, Pa.: USAir Boeing 737 crashed into a ravine shortly before it was supposed to land at Pittsburgh International Airport. All 132 aboard were killed.

The only one close is listed is for Aliquippa Pa

Location of Aliquippa Pa

Location of Shanksville Pa

Can see from map Aliquippa is nowhere near Shanksvuille

Now what idiotic website did you get that from ? Or did you make it up yourself ?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Lies an more lies,

have a look at this! www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Notice the words "near Camp David" - this was early news report in the chaotic first hours when all sort of wild rumors were flying around.

Now Camp David is south east of Shanksville - a distance of over 100 miles

How is that close to Shanksville ?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
The easiest way I can think of to test this - throw a hardened lump of dirt (we call them "clods" in Australia) into the ground with a fair amount of force... the "clod" should shatter a bit, leave a smallish crater in the ground, but there should be fairly little "splash back" from the clod.

The only way your test would compare to the official Shanksville story is if your "clod" tunneled about 4 feet into the ground at a 40 deg angle and the ground caved back in on that hole.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Here is another plane crash that looked different to investigators at the time, it was Turkish Airlines Flight 981. It hit the ground fast (nearly 500 mph) and there was not much left of the plane or passengers.

Cant make it a link so just search it and do some reading

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
Here is another plane crash that looked different to investigators at the time, it was Turkish Airlines Flight 981. It hit the ground fast (nearly 500 mph) and there was not much left of the plane or passengers.

Cant make it a link so just search it and do some reading

How does this crash do anything to answer my OP?

The wreckage in this crash mostly stayed above ground and no mentioning of any significant portion of it tunneling in the ground, so I have no idea of why you mention it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

It doesn't. Because your "question" isn't a question. Its an assertion of alleged fact with a question mark at the end. Not every word string with a question mark at the end is, in fact, a real interrogatory?

See what I mean?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join