It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How'd all that debris land on top of Shanks crater?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Question:

If most of UA93 burrowed deep in the ground after it supposedly crashed, how did all that debris land on the surface of the crater if the reason there's no visible hole left in the ground by the alleged burrowing 757 is because the loose soil supposedly fell back in on itself and covered up the hole (how convenient!)?

- Lisa Beamer: "The plane had pierced the earth like a spoon in a cup of coffee: the spoon forced the coffee back, and then the coffee immediately closed around the spoon as though nothing had troubled the surface. Anything that remained of Flight 93 was buried deep in the ground."

- Veteran FBI agent Michael Soohy: "It's almost like a dart hitting a pile of flour. ... The plane went in, and the stuff back-filled right over it."

- "The rest of the 757 continued its downward passage, the sandy loam closing behind it like the door of a tomb." - The Age

Did some of the cockpit section that snapped off and hurled into the woods (
sorry, it's hard to not laugh at that part of the official story!) shattered into small pieces and got launched straight up into the air and then landed straight back down on the crater after the dirt finished filling back in the long deep hole that was supposedly just made by most of UA93 burrowing deep down through it? (
sorry, it's hard not to laugh at that part of the official story too)

Also, look at the photos of the crater again:

hi-res
hi-res

1) Does the crater even look like it was a deep hole that got filled back in and sealed from the alleged loose dirt? (Remember, they supposedly had to dig 15 feet to start finding the alleged buried plane!)

2) If the 757 crashed at a 40 deg angle, it should have created a 40 deg hole. Even if the loose dirt could even possibly filled back in a deep hole that was just created by a burrowing 757 (if that's even remotely possible also), does this "filled back in hole" look like it was a 40 deg hole, or 90 deg hole?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ATH911, 23 Threads in the past 15 months here at ATS you created regarding Flight 93.....

How'd all that debris land on top of Shanks crater?

If UA93 crashed at 40 deg and dug down 45 ft...

IMPOSSIBLE: Only ONE debris shows UA livery and it's the largest photo'd

Claim of only 8% of UA93 passenger remains found supports conspiracy

Why Shanksville forest more fire damaged than crater & grass?

Skeptics, what are the official crash details of UA93?

Skeptic's dilemma regarding alleged UA93 wreckage

Shanksville forest damage conflicts with official story?

Archive of reports inferring most of UA93 was buried

Was this Shanks aerial photo taken before, or after cleanup?

Where were those 'puddles of jet fuel' at Shanksville?

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

For those who think Flight 93 was shot down..

Was a UA 757 even witnessed flying around Shanks?

Further proof UA93 didn't bury, media skipped it

Why didn't UA93 callers say plane was rolling?

How did officials know most of Flight 93 was buried?

Claim this UA logo debris taken at Shanksville

Claim that UA93 engine piece recovered from pond

Skeptics seem to rely on FAITH for Flight 93 buried claim

Prove that bulk of UA93 buried itself into the ground

Show me un-plantable Shanksville debris

How would skeptics fake a plane crash scene?

LOOK: There is no United color debris in the dumpster!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have failed to provided any proof whatsoever that shows that anything BUT flight 93 crashed in Shanksville. Try addressing the below points....again... I know you have seen them many times in the past.

Evidence Summary: 10 Points...Evidence Truthers Ignore!

1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane. One was randomly selected for and passed additional security screening. Ziad Jarrah was a licensed pilot and had recent training on professional large jet flight simulators. United flight 93 was scheduled to depart at 8:00 am, but left 42 minutes late due to airport traffic. Aboard were 33 passengers, 7 crew members, and 4 hijackers.

2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones.

3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant. Air traffic controllers heard a radio transmission by a man with an Arabic accent, warning of a bomb on board. Passengers reported that one of the hijackers had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to him.

4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry. The sound of their attempts was recorded on the CVR. The CVR also recorded the hijackers' decision to end the flight, followed by repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is greatest.") until the plane crashed. Families of victims heard the CVR recording.

5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.

6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757, traveling at low altitude and high speed, roll to the right and plummet upside-down, nose first, towards the ground. Many people witnessed the subsequent enormous explosion and fireball. Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.

7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.

8) The remains of every victim was positively identified. Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller personally collected many remains and made 12 identifications through fingerprints and dental records. Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.

9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.

10) Nearly all of the aircraft was recovered by professional investigators and by civilians. The debris was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
ATH911, 23 Threads in the past 15 months here at ATS you created regarding Flight 93.....

Great, another skeptic side-stepping my questions in this thread.

You have failed to provided any proof whatsoever that shows that anything BUT flight 93 crashed in Shanksville.

Says who, you?
GoodOlDave??
hooper???

Try addressing the below points....again... I know you have seen them many times in the past.

Geez, don't you skeptics know it's against the rules to derail topics? Edit that off and go start your own thread on that and I'll gladly respond.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Geez, don't you skeptics know it's against the rules to derail topics? Edit that off and go start your own thread on that and I'll gladly respond.

Im not editing anything. It is very relevant to your 23 identical threads. Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville. Again, in the past 15 months, you have failed to produce ANYTHING to change ANYONE'S mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Good list. I would also add that the Air Traffic Control tapes confirm that other aircraft also picked up the inadvertent transmissions from UA 93 and that at least one of them had a visual sighting of the aircraft and a plume of smoke from the ground :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

you have failed to produce ANYTHING to change ANYONE'S mind.

Oi! Speak for yourself matey.

How arrogant of you to say that...have you asked 'everyone' what's on their mind then?

FYI, the principle crash investigator reported that (and i'm paraphrasing) 'It was the strangest crash scene he'd ever witnessed..there was NOT ONE DROP OF BLOOD at the scene.

So don't push your point of view on me pal, and you CERTAINLY don't speak for everyone.

[edit on 24/7/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

you have failed to produce ANYTHING to change ANYONE'S mind.

Oi! Speak for yourself matey.

How arrogant of you to say that...have you asked 'everyone' what's on their mind then?

FYI, the principle crash investigator reported that (and i'm paraphrasing) 'It was the strangest crash scene he'd ever witnessed..there was NOT ONE DROP OF BLOOD at the scene.

So don't push your point of view on me pal, and you CERTAINLY don't speak for everyone.

[edit on 24/7/2010 by spikey]

You really need to check your stuff for accuracy before posting. It was the coroner who made the " not one drop of blood " comment and he has explained what he meant as well as recovering innumerable human body parts, subsequently identified as remains of passengers and crew of UA 93.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Yes, Alfie, that's the actual (but slightly edited) portion of the ATC tape that is relevant.

Someone was able to catch the bit that has been edited out of that particular version, and has been taken out of most others.

Most of the long ATC tape versions available to be heard on YouTube exclude the following:

(Likely for the sake of the pilots' loved ones, as it's just too ghoulish otherwise. And invasive of their privacy.):

Chilling, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

So spikey,
Oi! matey?

23 threads in 15 months?

Everyone or anyones' minds are changed? Don't think so.

Who really cares? It happened. Proof is there, in spades.

So after 23 threads with no actual changes made I would say give it up.
Isn't there an ATS rule for posting threads with the same useless information?
If not, there should be.
No one is obviously listening.

Sheesh, not even 73's to you...
Tom

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Hey Spikey... Do you have a source for this where the "principle crash investigator" said this? The part about the strangest crash scene he'd ever seen is not a quote from the crash investigator.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Funny how the skeptics can't answer my questions, but instead side-step and troll.

I guess it's one more piece of evidence they can't debunk.

Evidence? Of what? Please explain in detail what the scene should have looked like. There were over a thousand people working the crash scene. How many agree with you ATH911?? None that I am aware of.

But hey, maybe there are some of them they agree with you. I tell you what, Mr. Flight 93 Denier, instead of asking questions on a conspiracy theory web site, why don't you contact REAL investigators that were there? The following is contact information of some of the investigators that were there. Will you seek your answers from professionals that were there? I doubt it!

Shanksville Volunteer Fire Co
625 North Street
Shanksville, PA 15560
(814) 267-4737
Terry Schaffer, Chief

Somerset County Emergency Services
100 East Union Street
Somerset, PA 15501-1415
(814) 445-1515
Rick King, Ass't Chief

Emergency Management Department of Westmoreland County
(724) 834-7007
12 Court House Sq
Greensburg, PA 15601

York Haven Emergency Management Agency
2 Pennsylvania Avenue
York Haven, PA 17370-8917
(717) 266-7261

(Team DMORT)
Paul Sledzik, Curator Armed Forces Institute of Pathology National Museum of Health and Medicine
Leader of flight 93 Disaster Mortuary
Email: [email protected]

Dr. Dennis C. Dirkmaat, Chief Scientific Advisor to Somerset County Coroner's office in the flight 93 investigation; Director, Applied Forensic Sciences Department, Mercyhurst College, 501 E. 38th St. Erie, PA 16546 Email: [email protected]

Disaster Mortuary Team Main office: 1-800-USA-NDMS, ext. 205
DMORT Region 3 office (includes Pennsylvania) 410-676-4600

Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller
111 E Union St Ste 100
County Courthouse
Somerset, PA 15501-1416
Phone: (814)445-1400

Other investigators responders:

FBI agent Wells Morrison
William J. Green, Jr. Building
600 Arch Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Phone: (215) 418-4000

8 Police Departments
7 EMS Services
8 Fire Departments
10 Emergency Management Agencies
NTSB
ATF
FBI
CISM
Red Cross
United Airlines

Who will you be contacting ATH911? Will you actually get answers to your questions from professionals? Or, will you seek an increase in Flags and Stars in your conspiracy theory website?

If you need help obtaining additional contact information, I will be glad to help. I think I gave to a great start though. Please keep us folks here at ATS updated with your results to your inquiries.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

You have failed to provided any proof whatsoever that shows that anything BUT flight 93 crashed in Shanksville.

Says who, you? GoodOlDave?? hooper???

And the rest of the human race.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

2) If the 757 crashed at a 40 deg angle, it should have created a 40 deg hole.

Ok, its almost shocking that you would think like that. It is very cartoon like.

Even if the loose dirt could even possibly filled back in a deep hole that was just created by a burrowing 757 (if that's even remotely possible also)

Do you really think anyone out there believes that Flight 93 remained intact after the moment of impact and "burrowed" itself into the ground as a single intact unit? You keep professing that you find that hard to believe yet you cannot seem to grasp the simple concept that no other thinking adult understands that to be the case. The plane hit the ground and instantaneously began to come apart, some of the fragments of the plane continued on the trajectory into the earth until the energy stored in those fragments was transfered to the solid substance of the earth.

Oh, by the way - please don't start going on about how I don't believe that Flight 93 buried itself.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The obvious answer to the OP:

By the same mechanism that every other plane crash that you have compared 93 to.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Link?

If you can't provide a link, then you are doing what you are well known for doing on here; lying.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ok, its almost shocking that you would think like that. It is very cartoon like.

Oh that's right, you think UA93 crashed at 40 deg, but burrowed through the ground at 90 deg.

Do you really think anyone out there believes that Flight 93 remained intact after the moment of impact and "burrowed" itself into the ground as a single intact unit?

Where did I ever suggest that hooper?

Oh, by the way - please don't start going on about how I don't believe that Flight 93 buried itself.

What % of it do you think buried?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
The obvious answer to the OP:

By the same mechanism that every other plane crash that you have compared 93 to.

No real plane crashes have compared to the alleged UA93 crash.

But since you think they do, please describe the mechanism in more detail as to how all that debris landed on top of the "filled-back in hole."

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Link?

If you can't provide a link, then you are doing what you are well known for doing on here; lying.

Actually, the "link" is quite simple. Turn off your computer and go outside and talk them yourself.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh that's right, you think UA93 crashed at 40 deg, but burrowed through the ground at 90 deg.

I don't think "Flight 93" burrowed at all. I, and everyone else, think that the plane involved in Flight 93 broke up, like all other plane crashes, beginning the nanosecond the first physicallity of the plane made contact with the earth. The expression of that break up is directly correlated to the speed (and hence the potential energy) of the object at the moment of impact.

Where did I ever suggest that hooper?

Rigth here for the umpteenth million time:

loose dirt could even possibly filled back in a deep hole that was just created by a burrowing 757

What % of it do you think buried?

Somewhere between 0 and 100.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join