It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Quit!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
-The fact that the Federal Reserve prints our money and not the United States Treasury, we must have federal income taxes, that do nothing but service the loan from the Fed to the U.S. gov't. No more taxes from me.

Hello, I admire your decision as I currently think that in fact we are overtaxed, however I do have a few requests for you and anyone else who wants to leave the system:

1- Do not ever drive a car on a public street
2- Do not ever drink water from a public place
3- Do not ever get health care if you don't pay for everything out of your own pocket.
4- Do no ever contact police or fire and rescue teams

You see, my taxes pay for that stuff and I don't want anyone who can share, but is not contributing, to get a single piece of what I pay for. Of course, I cannot enforce any of that, and in fact the law allows you to do every single one of those things and I would even come to your aid if you asked me to, but I lose nothing by simply requesting.

Thanks

EDIT to add: I missed OPs point so this may not apply to him, but my thoughts still apply to anyone who whishes to cheat individual state taxes.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by daniel_g]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
why do you think I always laugh at humanity? They never listen and they keep on doing stupid things. I wonder if this is the living hell the vedic manuscripts keep talking about? Humanity goes through periods of "hellish-like" ages and wonder if this age is it?

we need a reset button pressed....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here is the thing that you don't understand. Your state taxes, and local taxes pay for everything. Property taxes pay for schools, sales taxes pay for roads ect, ect ect.......

Federal income taxes only pay the interest on the national debt. That is all. No services are payed for by federal income taxes.

Mod Edit: Removed discussion of illegal activity.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Removed large quote]

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Good. Drain those bastards.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

that stragy is being played out right now for by your leaders on purpose

create a problem (bernake studies great depression then causes one)
create a reaction (we the people demand real money not debt money)

create one world economy (fix the depresion tptb created with a world wide ponzi scheme with debt money)

overwhelm the economy by borrowing money for the banks that own the fed reserve so they can bail themselfs out and you have to pay the interest

lol if it wasnt so disgusting id be impressed

America is the corperate slaves of british and the fed reserve is the prison guard (dont move or the economy gets it)

XPLodER

[removed nested quote(s)]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

We are actually getting invaded right now, and the government knows about it, and is not doing Jack to stop it.

The only people defending our southern border are the Arizona Militia, and guess what, the government will probably start arresting those guys pretty soon because, well, they don't want the border secure, because they are trying to blend us in with the rest of the 3rd world.

In a list of Nations that have nuclear weapons, the state I live in is in 3rd place. The only 2 Nations that have more nukes than the state of New Mexico are the U.S. and Russia.

Again, we don't need a Federal gov't. The states have plenty of governing power by themselves. Also I think for the common defense the governors of the 50 states could get together, and formulate a common defense plan. Not an offensive strike plan, a defensive plan.

A

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You are correct, the only thing TPTB are counting on is people to still be there paying into the system. We need to completely ignore all those greedy bankers over in London.

When they just aren't getting paid anymore the scheme will end.

This will require a very large % of the population waking up at the same time, which is happening right now.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by downtown436]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Even though leaving isnt what you want to do, I just thought Id bring up the fact that its almost impossible to actually leave this country and gain citizenship in another unless you can prove you are worth extending citizenship to. Simply packing up and leaving isnt even an option. Most of us are stuck here.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Like I said, I am not leaving the country. I think there is a chance we could make it a place worth living in again. I am willing to give it a shot.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

And we can thank our parents for leaving us such glorious options to choose from.
Hell, why don't we just go back to living in caves. lol! Man, what a mess our generations have created. We were all blinded by the money and pride, we forgot to give a damn about anything!

Peace be with you all, the war is approaching. I have a feeling, it will be the last one....and it will be long.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good luck with that. Unless you move to an isolated cabin in the middle of Montana, you won't have much luck with ignoring laws and the people who enforce them.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ah yes, the "cyber rebels" are at it again!

They come out of the electro-cracks in the electro-woodwork every so often to sprout about, ruffeling their feathers, and crowing how they are going to do somthing soon. Makes them feel important and manly.

Let them throw their chests out and brag...nothing will come of it. Why, you say? Because a freedom lover does something meaningful in stealth. The best these "cyber rebels" can come up with is announce on the web that they are going on welfare...ha! What a laugh!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I completely understand what you are saying...

In my opinion...The whole system is horribly broken...
....Federal...State...City...County...All of them...They sit back and demand more every year...While the little people are working themselves into their graves...I do not know anyone personally who ever gets to retire...People have to work till they drop over dead...

I am past Outraged at what ALL Governments have done to not only this Country...But to this whole Planet...Greed has ruined this whole Planet...

The Main thing I wonder is...How has over 6 Billion people...Almost 7 Billion...Sat back on our Butts...and Allowed a few thousand people to Own and Ruin the Whole Planet...

The Elites of this Planet continue with...Wars...Torture...Starvation...Poisoning ...you name it they do it...They are destroying the Land...The Water...The Air...And Every living thing on It...In It ...and Around it...

I have children...and a grand child...and I am Outraged...I see all the Ugly Corruption...and there is Nothing I can do to Stop It...Voting does NO GOOD...Not when 90 % or more ...Needs to be flushed and replaced...

I Wait and Pray...It is all I know to do...I feel helpless...I do not see how things can Continue down this path...It seems to me...Something Big has to happen and WILL happen Very Soon...This Planet Can Not and Will Not take much more...

I am disabled...I have been for several years...At least I am not Forced to give the Corrupt Governments Part of my Paycheck to finance their agenda...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

We are living in the dark age. Technology is separating and segregating.

We are living in a dark age, I agree. It came rather quickly but it is here. So everyone else thinks this country went completely into the [snip] too, huh.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by darkbake]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g

1- Do not ever drive a car on a public street
2- Do not ever drink water from a public place
3- Do not ever get health care if you don't pay for everything out of your own pocket.
4- Do no ever contact police or fire and rescue teams

I can agree with # 1 as I despise driving and those horrible instruments of mans ignorance.
I cannot agree with #2 as we allow foreigners to drink from the same fountain and anyone who would consider keeping something so basic as water from any living thing…
I cannot agree with #3 as the POTUS has set in motion the plan that those without healthcare will be criminal for simply doing nothing.
Now #4 can be sticky as you may be the one in jeopardy, do you still not want him/her to make the call?
Absolutes are more harm than good I think.
Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

You are so right, but you are so wrong! You are right about the problems you are having, but you are so wrong about your thoughts. I just heard the most disturbing thing in my life and all of you all too. So ask me what you want to ask and i will answer. Please do not ask about what i just heard because i can not tell you, but trust me you do not want to know!

Post Script
this is your last chance because i like my life.

i meant to put my P.S. on a different line

[edit on 23-7-2010 by mrno1]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
and I think that the ultimate doom must come

People have been thinking this since the turn of the millennium, yet 10 years later, here we are. If the system collapses, it will be by design, and what will follow will be far worse than what we have right now. Technology and destructive force have advanced to the point where you could kill off 99% of the population and still live like a king. Short of divine intervention, alien disclosure, or 2012, I don't see any escaping it.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

ok, for a moment I thougth you were surrendering citizenship, in which case you wouldn't be legally allowed to pay for any tax, you still would pay some through some goods and commodities you buy but that's about it.

If you are not surrendering citizenship then I don't know how you will go about ignoring the IRS without getting into legal trouble.

I cannot agree with #2 as we allow foreigners to drink from the same fountain and anyone who would consider keeping something so basic as water from any living thing

But see, that's the only good thing about taxes, we pay them so that others may have some sort of benefit. If someone is refusing to contribute so that others can have this benefit then we might as well take it away from him, sort of like death penalty for a murderer, some people are in favor, some are not, my guess is you are not (?)

Anyways, OP already clarified this is not what he is quitting and in fact I missed in the first post he was in favor of state gov, so what I wrote may be kind of senseless.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by daniel_g]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join