It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Quit!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here it is. This system we have in the USA is total bunk. It is not my fault. I'm not going to participate anymore.

-The fact that the Federal Reserve prints our money and not the United States Treasury, we must have federal income taxes, that do nothing but service the loan from the Fed to the U.S. gov't. No more taxes from me.

-Social security- I was auto enrolled in this program at birth. I don't remember signing anything. I'm not paying anymore. This is a retarded system that is absolutely raping me. Those of you who payed in your entire lives, that are now collecting, sorry but you are soon going to be screwed. I'm not the only one quitting.

-Our gov't has utterly failed to secure the border.

-Our government has bungled the financial system to the point that it is a total joke. All these bankers that got bailed out at our expense should be proud. What a legacy they have left us. To the people who engineered it, (Paulson, Bush, & Co.) good job guys.

-The mindless sheeple who have succumbed to the brainwashing of the MSM and allowed it to happen uh-hem (baby boomers) way to go. You have left your kids with 2 options 1) Third world existance 2) Violent revolution against a less numerous but technologically superior rogue enemy gov't/military industrial complex/banking complex.

So basically I have been paying my entire working life to support a system that is literally designed to keep us all broke, and enslaved. I'm done. When enough of us quit, this system will fall, and we can try again to achieve some level of happiness, prosperity, and maybe even the colonization of space.

Sorry but I have lost all respect for the authority of the USA, and I have completely lost all patriotism that I may have once had.

This country is doomed, and I think that the ultimate doom must come, and we must wipe the slate clean, and start completely over.

State governments are plenty good, we really don't need a Federal gov't at all.

A handshake between the governors of the states is good enough for me.

Have fun. I'm done.

[Mod Edit: Deleted text in violation of T&C.]

[2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities....

www.abovetopsecret.com...]

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Congratulations. I I'm 25 i realized this long ago. I got out of the system when i was 19. I've been collecting SSDI since i was 22.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah, all those former hippies that sold out. How many of you actually DID something for the next generations? Protest? !!DUMB IDEA!! they have been planting fake protesters to bring it to the level of violence (their level) since there have been protests. If all the hippies didn't spit on their brothers who were forced to fight a [Snip] war against a much more hardened enemy, then maybe they would have learned a little about !!TACTICS!!

I'm done .................someone else pick up where I left off

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You made a quality post and points.

We are in for a mass awakening, and this is going to become a very popular choice.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I had this same talk with a friend today.

The only difference is it isn't just America. It is humanity as a whole.

We are living in the dark age. Technology is separating and segregating.

I prefer not to do it any longer.

Currency and greed are man made problems that people choose not to eliminate.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Oh you dirty so and so!
You are referring to current events.
I was hoping to see Apple's newest electronic device!

But your idea sounds good though.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And if you want to 'opt - out' but still be productive on your own terms...

Seek out some farm labour work in exchange for a bed in the corner of the barn and some food (until you can grow your own in a small plot out back of the barn).

I'm sure there are some farmers out there that could do with some help and you get some exercise, new skills, real food and fresh air.

... Just something to consider?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Its not the system, its the people who are controlling the system.

Any type of government will succeed, even communist, but if people who control/manage it corrupt, it will be corrupt.

The system is a car steering, if the driver decide to ram into bushes will the engine still follow ?

Hint
river got air-bags, engine hit first.

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
If the engine start making sound or not working, the driver will stop going through the bushes and will choose the right way. I heard USA got good engine.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've always wondered if everybody in america decided not to vote in the next presedential election. Who would lead us? That will never happen, but I can always hope.

They pump fear into us everyday that the system is collapsing, so that we give them our money to make it better, because it's all we know. But let's put this in perspective. If another great depression happens like projected by most, what happens when we ALL lose our homes, and our possesions. Will we just have millions of people sitting on the streets in shredded blankets, whilsts thousands of homes are unoccupied simply because the person doesn't "own" them. If we all are bankrupt and out of money, there will be no money flowing into their pockets. They will lose power.

The many outweigh the few, and we all need to "quit" the system we are living in. But for many people, the fear that has been projected from this collapse is way to much to overcome.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud

The system is a car steering, if the driver decide to ram into bushes will the engine still follow ?

All for it! - Only if it is both Junior AND Senior

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Here it is. This system we have in the USA is total bunk. It is not my fault. I'm not going to participate anymore.

As the very founders did when they left Europe, simply leave the nation, no need to hesitate, its purely your choice, no need for assurances as they had no such assurances. But consider the reality that the world is not as you might imagine it to be.

Its your choice.

edit:

Just to make things crystal clear, typing from a comfort zone and knowing that you are not at risk from a foreign power does tend to bring out the ignorance in people. Although this is not directed towards yourself but you should take a step back and re evaluate how situations are turned around in a blink of an eye.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadie
I've always wondered if everybody in america decided not to vote in the next presedential election. Who would lead us? That will never happen, but I can always hope.

It could happen, but even if it did, the vote for president would not change one iota. we use the electoral college.
Funny how something called college can be so ignorant.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I'm not leaving the country, I am just not accepting the government anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
You made a quality post and points.

We are in for a mass awakening, and this is going to become a very popular choice.

I'm hoping for a peaceful end to it all, but yes, there is no reason to throw our lives and fortunes into a bunk A' system that is just going to eat us.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by tristar

I'm not leaving the country, I am just not accepting the government anymore.

Just curious here, so when it comes down to crunch time, although being in a nation that has not been invaded let alone attacked its kinda difficult for you to understand, but nevertheless, ill indulge my inner feelings, how is it that you will not stand by your nation but obviously support its foreign intervention.

edit: typos

As for those who outcry against the so called nwo and the feds, do they seriously have the caliber to live let alone comprehend the reality of it. I guess the below video depicts that what all these puppets and their web sites along with interacting internet sites fail to show you is how bloody and painful reality is. This is not a video game world, people die and people do not want to die.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Ahh yes, how could I forget the electoral college. It was made originally because getting infromation from state to state in the late 1700's was mainly by horseback. So people voted for "representatives" of the different states that could represent these groups of people without having to constantly relay information back and forth.

Our election process is completely obsolete with the communication ablilities of this day and age.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Let's see, the Japanese engineered a successful attack on Pearl Harbour (on US Soil), does that count as an attack? The Israeli's and International Banking Cabal has engineered an attack on the commercial and financial stability of the US, does that count as an attack? The communists/marxists/fascisti have infiltrated the US and caused serious damage to the educational and social structure, does that count as an attack? Let's not forget about the GW Bush/Bin Laden marriage made in hell attack on 911 in New York, do ~3000 casualties count as an attack? Oh yeah, what about the attacks on US embassies and military bases, they are on US soil, albeit in another country, but do they count as attacks?

They all count as attacks, and the banking cabal and the fascisti are an insidious invasion which uses stealth, subterfuge and obfuscation to meet its ends.

Oh, I forgot, the war of 1812 when Canadian troops made it all the way to the Whitehouse and burned it down, does that count as an attack?

You might want to check your history books, facts are always nice...LOL

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 7/22.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

Mod Edit: Removed nested quote]

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join