It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Quit!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

I dont do any of those things except for driving on public streets and considering that they stole the land they were built on from the citizenry I'll continue to drive on them... thank you very much.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Let's see, the Japanese engineered a successful attack on Pearl Harbour (on US Soil), does that count as an attack?

Hawaii became a state on August 21, 1959, don't think that counts as an attack on U.S. soil, it was an attack on U.S. soldiers.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

If you truly want money, obsess about it, get into it. It will come. I didn't want money I wanted a happy family life...

I got that now... Now I want money and you know what... It's coming to me because I now want it.

If you want money too it will come to you.

You just got to obsess about it, dream it... feel the excitement of having it and it will come to you.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Oops. Well, I guess I just got a little carried away.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yep, the founders really knew what was up. They knew slavery was ok. They knew that only rich white male land owners should be able to vote, since blacks weren't fully human and women were worthless. All of the founders were rich, elite men who wanted to secure themselves and their posterity. The reason only other rich, elite males could vote was because the founders didn't want regular working stiffs like us to have any say. They knew then, as now, that they were better than us and we didn't really count as the People they were referring to in their constitution. Yes, things were so much better back in the day.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

Its not the system, its the people who are controlling the system. Any type of government will succeed, even communist, but if people who control/manage it corrupt, it will be corrupt.

Exactly.
There is no escaping corruption because there's no escaping human nature.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
Congratulations. I I'm 25 i realized this long ago. I got out of the system when i was 19. I've been collecting SSDI since i was 22

Uhhh.... You didn't get out of the system if you collect from it. Because by collecting from it you legally bind yourself to it.

Ergo you are still a part of the system.

And choosing to believe you are mentally ill or incompetent to avoid having to confront the system is part of the problem.

[Mod Edit: Deleted portion of quote discussing illegal activity.]

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Right on! No Federal tax does not pay for anything like local police and fire dept, that is local property taxes. I live in a small town where most services are no more, because the local rich have sold out and left the poor to fend for themselves. The town is a corporation, and the leaders have wildly spent all of the town's money, mostly on themselves, and now the water works say they need $130,000 to buy chemicals that make the water safe for drinking, but the money cannot be found. We have only one police officer now, the others were let go, and we are told that a new tax levy will be on the ballot for money to keep the fire dept. open, but I don't think the people have any money either. We have been told that if an emergency occurs, we have to wait at least 30 minutes for emergency vehicles from the next town to get here. I see no Federal taxes being applied here, but I do happen to know where your income tax goes....it goes to pay the interest on the money you have already spent. The FED operates on interest bearing fiat dollars, money from debt. It is called, "The National Debt."

some links to educate yourself....

The Sad Story Of The Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank

Billions for the Bankers, Debt for the People The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America

The Money Changers: The Federal Reserve, Robbery by Deceit

[edit on 7/23/10 by autowrench]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am with you brother!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have been buying lots of silver for when the economy crashes.

I personally believe that if it happens because of us or because of them that our current money system will be irrelevant.

Having the silver will be a bargaining chip I hope to get more goods in the future when my stash runs low.

I am looking for some knowledgeable people to help when that time comes since many are very close minded and ignorant to even the thought of economy crashing.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealLegacY
I personally believe that if it happens because of us or because of them that our current money system will be irrelevant.

What good is gold/silver if the economy collapses? It only has value if there's an economy.

Otherwise, usable goods have far more value.

Lumber, food, clothing, water, etc have more value when there's no economy.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roadie
I've always wondered if everybody in america decided not to vote in the next presedential election. Who would lead us? That will never happen, but I can always hope.

Everyone not voting would be handing them the keys to the castle. They could just vote for their friends, and have it all their way.

Everyone needs to stop voting for their candidates. Vote in a third party. Ron Paul, the Green party, Cookie monster. I dont care who, but you need to vote (to show them you arent rolling over for them) you just cant vote for the two main parties and expect a different outcome than we have been having for the last several decades.

Good thread OP.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"Who would lead us?"

This questions assumes the notion that we need to be led at all. I don't need a leader to be a good person. I don't need a leader to be a productive member of society. Neither do I need a leader to defend myself.

I will lead myself, guided by own conscience. Government is irrelevant--an outdated, useless institution created and managed by tyrants who seek only the perpetuation of their over-inflated egos.

Government is slavery.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I dig the post. Great points.

And it is always nice to see people who do actually see a difference between a government and a country. Refusing to participate (and therefor, to enable) the Federal Government's system isn't the same thing as refusing to participate in society. And it certainly doesn't mean that one is leaving the area.

Moving as much buying and selling, and work, and other activity off the official system is a great way to go.

And, by the way, I have been coming across more and more people identifying themselves as "Agorists" in the past year, so I think this is becoming a huge trend.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

The attack was allowed by our # bag president at the time... It was well known 4 days before it happened, that it was going to occur. It was allowed on purpose. Thank the bankers for that one too.

I fully agree, but it took an insidious "invasion" and illegal "occupation" of the banking cabal to pull the strings of puppet politicians to engineer a false flag operation in which thousands of Americans were sacrificed on the alter of corporate greed and manipulation.

So, it's still an attack.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 7/23.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Hawaii became a state on August 21, 1959, don't think that counts as an attack on U.S. soil, it was an attack on U.S. soldiers.

I beg to differ. The Territory of Hawaii was a United States territory that existed from July 7, 1898, until August 21, 1959. So stating that it only became a state in 1959 without including pertinent facts kinda blows. It was still a US territory and therefore "US Soil" under the protection of the United States.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

OK well, I guess I will let you have the floor.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, TRLY,
Do you KNOW when the economy is going to crash? Please let me know by U2U so I can go and sell my stuff and turn it into a "precious" metal.

Do you have your silver with you? Try it in a bowl with some fresh milk and strawberries. Same as "Oil" Shakes (not Sheiks), Dollar bill salad with Italian or Russian dressing!

Get my point? Get a hunting rifle, learn how to use it and clean it.
Get some seeds, pets and head out!!
Good luck! You probably wouldn't last an over night.

This thread is one of the most ridicules ones I have seen since, oh I don't know....yesterday?

You people, and I am not picking on any one individual, you know who you are. Get a history lesson, or two. REALLY LEARN about our country and how it was started. Stop with the Masonic mumbo-jumbo. The ooooohhh "SECRET" societies (Scaaaarrry stuff!!!)

Stop this sucking on the tit of every hard working person who does follow the law and pay their taxes to support the lazy sob's that don't want to work. You make me sick.

Join me out on a rig in the middle of the desert in 130deg heat. You wouldn't last till lunch!

Whine, whine!!

I live in the ME and I still pay taxes and have voted for the last six years.
The company I worked for went bankrupt last year, left me without a job. They still OWE me over $30,000. Gee, no unemployment here in Abudhabiland!!! Had to get another job!!! Or get deported!! No ILLEGAL immigrants HERE! 'magine that!!

Stop your GD whining, suck it up be a MAN (or Woman) and get a life.
[/rant]

73's if you live up to it, you lazy...fill in your own expletive.
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
What good is gold/silver if the economy collapses? It only has value if there's an economy.

Otherwise, usable goods have far more value.

Lumber, food, clothing, water, etc have more value when there's no economy.

Exactly. But like typical Sheeple, they react out of fear and they do what they're told!!!

Gold will be worthless people. Precious metals will be worthless unless there's SOMETHING to trade it with. If this economy goes belly up, whose going to accept your gold? Macy? Citgo? Your doctor? AT&T? A toll bridge? Geico? Dunkin Donuts?
Let's say these companies flop too.....who will be around to take your gold?

You're nuts!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join