It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Quit!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

The US Gumment knows they cannot outright take the Arizona Militia in a simple firefight, the Militias as a whole simply will not allow that.
Please Google “No More Wacos”, There are too many 2nd Ammendment lovers out there that are just waiting and salivating for the valid excuse to usurp.
Would it not be a beautiful thing if this time around (Economic crash) if we had no problems, and we had all learned how to live peacefully outside of the system?
Show the world that we are still the strong pioneer?
That would just rock.

reply to post by romanmel

I have studied your comments and my research shows,
You Rock!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
When you speak of losing all patriotism...well, this one really stings me.

My heart swells with undeniable pride when I read back on what George and the good ol' boys had in mind, the meticulous thought they put into doctrine - and the mistakes and lessons they learned from others.

Damn near brings a tear to my eye.

I won't tell you how what we've become makes me feel.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
so, OP, what exactly are you going to do now?

How are you going to live?

Are you still going to use public services?

Anyway I think it would work, only if enough people in America stopped working and decided to live on benefits until the day the govt can't pay for it and there is an uprising.
And in order to quell the anger they 'd have no choice than stop funding the military machine. The US has more than enough money to better the lives of its citizen.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Some people misplace their feelings for their country with the feelings for their Masters Gubbment.
I love my country but I hate my government.
After the smoke clears and all is ashes I will still stand under the same flag.
As it is the same flag my family has fought for down through the past hundreds of years.
I just hope we will not have the same rulers or at least authorities that realize they are servants and not masters.
And if I do not have the right to stand under the same flag, at the very least I can die beneath it.
Live like a cowboy, die like one too.

(Edit) My html es teh sloww

[edit on 23-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am literately trying to help both sides @ the same time because im trying to tell the truth but every word i type has been changed and i haven't changed my type! STEP 1!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by tristar

I'm not leaving the country, I am just not accepting the government anymore.

Have a nice time in jail.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well it is coming down to it and I completely understand how you feel downtown436, and I don't even live in the U.S.

I hate our Australian "Government" as much as you hate yours.

There will be a time when it all crashes to a holt.

Bad thing is, we Australians don't have a 2nd amendment nor any Militias to help us.

All I can hope to do is buy some land and live off that. It is easy with low land rates. But if we all go this lifestyle, as bad as it sounds, the "Government" will find new ways to tax our life away.

If it all comes to breaks in the U.S, I can only hope that it spills over and triggers something here too.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I can totally appreciate where you are coming from, but think your approach is unsound for a number of reasons.

If you feel that strongly, you should leave the country. Staying here you will be under an increasingly heavy sense of negativity by governing your actions in such a manner to make a statement, railing against the system you are disgusted. Find a way to live in a positive environment and shed the negativity.

There are plenty of places in the world where you can live a quality life on little money and not be invested in the US government.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I like your thread I to hope to one day be useless to all and the establishment, the only fear I have in that, is that being useless to all and the establishment equals being self sufficient in one way or another which equals being useful to a sort of establishment most likely town or state so therefore it defeats the purpose of being useless. And there are a couple of video games that will come out many years from now that I need to play, so I'm going to have to learn to get my own electrical power generator or something else. And plus I told myself that I would stay away from video games they take up to much time that could be spent doing other stuff like, doing other stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

-The fact that the Federal Reserve prints our money and not the United States Treasury, we must have federal income taxes, that do nothing but service the loan from the Fed to the U.S. gov't. No more taxes from me.

I'm not saying that the FED is doing a good job, but I have yet to hear about a better system. I have read suggestions that the power over money supply should be in the hands of the government. But is that really a good idea? I don't think so. Plenty of examples where that went wrong. The idea of an independent central bank seem a lot more stable. As for the interest the government pays to the FED, I have never seen evidence that all of this money goes to corporations or individuals. Sure there will be some corruption, but it seems to me most of that money is transfered back to the US Treasury, after expenses. That was 45 billion last year, according to Wikipedia.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Hats off to you sir! Your OP says exactly how I feel and exactly what I've been doing! Wow I thought I was the only one. You are a fellow true American patriot with your eyes wide open!

Hopefully if enough people quit the system like us, are unafraid of their supposed "consequences" for leaving their bunk system of enslavement, yhen we can be truly free once and for all! S&F! S&F times a million if I could!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I would be interested to know how people would be able to do such. It seems one would face a lot of hassles in this unknown territory.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I also agree so much, I am having to live on unemployment here in az. because there is no work I am a pro painter and multiple other skills and talents but quess what.? the dam economy killed the construction here and I was told 2 years ago this would happen during that time my so -called wife started being a whore and I wound up with a divorce. I tell you that I am fine with unemployment, but need suggestions on steps to take to become more self-reliant. I am going to get a small mobile home and a van to prepare .I do artwork and I am a guitar player and singer with ample desire to work but every dam job you get is short term all overtime gets paid to the feds, and I am dam sick of where this country is right now I would like more suggestions, but to hell with this ratrace and all their b.s.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I highly recommend you join the Free State Project in New Hampshire. In the state there is a very strong network of people who are working to detach away from the system. A few of them are very detached from the system. You'll find it a lot easier with a vast support network of people moving away from the federal government.

As it so happens, I'm working with Free State Project members to help create alternatives to the US dollar. Our plans are going very well I think.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A sheeple must be threated as sheeple

A nation of kid must be threated as kid

Do people want to be more ? MOre than a tool ? A robot that could and will be replace with better robots ...

Do you want to be more ?

If yes : be more

There is hope : and alternatives ...

[edit on 23-7-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
Congratulations. I I'm 25 i realized this long ago. I got out of the system when i was 19. I've been collecting SSDI since i was 22.

How are you out of the system when you are collecting SSDI? You are still firmly in it, just on the other end.

[Mod Edit: Deleted portion of quote that discussed illegal activity.]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Taxes I don't mind, what I hate is being taxing over and over again on the same $1 earned. Decide on a tax rate, take it out when I am paid and be done with it. This way I can easily decide whether or not the extra effort is worth the extra work. Sales taxes, property taxes, death taxes, excise taxes, state taxes, etc. One tax, one bundle of tax money, one budget, done. Guess that would be too easy.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

This time “SSDI” is for : So Stop Doing It ! ! ! !

note to self and maybe 'clever024'... ( cause probably noone will react to this)

Being European and all it is kinda frustrating to run into all the acronyms you guys throw around.
To me the meaning of SSDI is NOT obvious..! I guess it is some kind of state-dough.. But what do I know…

Is there a list somewhere to clarify for all us 'non-birthers'.......
TPTB = Tooth Picks That Bend !?!? (I DO know this one.. But just to make my point)

one love

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
the only way out is death!!!!

opt out of the system, but once you opt out, you have really no right to accept the handouts....what ya gonna do??? starve?? freeze to death??

the choice is yours to make....
I've just decided that there is no way I am gonna accept the handouts, put my prioritiies in order, I'll work, but well, before I will go without transportation, or without shelter, ect.....I will go without food....

they are probably gonna tax the crap out of us, and well, the more they tax, the harder it will be for me to provide for myself...so, well....
I'll starve thank you. the world we have created is officially crap in my book, I can work from the time I get up to the time I go to bed, and still have socieity feel that I"m not worth the cost of keeping me alive.
so, well.....God, I want to leave now thank you!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
... but need suggestions on steps to take to become more self-reliant. I am going to get a small mobile home and a van to prepare .

Self reliance is a good thing to aspire to, but no man is an island. Your goals are reasonable.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Alethea]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join