It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the California MegaQuake at the door?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't know about California, but maybe somewhere in the American South. There hasn't been one there in a while. Somewhere like...oh say...Kentucky

It's anyone's guess where the next big one will be, be. When it happens...it'll happen maybe within the week...or maybe not.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Hi,

The strong quake in the east coast of the USA this week, in Virginia, is making me feel that we are approaching with huge momentum toward bigger ones either in the states of the North east coast and in California.

please check: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Moreover, we are in so clear causal line going in the direction of more seismic activity that even could revive old geologic faults not active for long time in other regions of the country, like in the Missisipi River area, for instance or in other regions of the Appalachian mountains.

This last trend will have increasing intensity, with peaks of activity in between each spring and each fall, everytime we advance more in direction to the alignment of our solar system with respect to the center of the Galaxy, that will occur at the end of 2012.

Thanks,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/28/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Dear Readers,

The earthquake of Yesterday of 4.4 intensity, in Westwood, south California, has boosted contacts of some of my readers to me about if there is or not the possibility that this event precedes a dangerous intensification of the seismic activity in the Pacific coast.

www.latimes.com...

I want to be the most honest I can. A lot of people here know that in the past I have correctly forecasted, within acceptable bounds of approximation, great number of natural disasters, something it is easy to confirm by just checking some of my threads here in BTS.

Among those natural disasters were earthquakes all around the world, like the strong one of Japan, some others occurred since 2007 in Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Charlotte Island, as well as, hurricanes like IKE or Sandy , or volcanic eruptions like the one occurred some years ago in Alaska. So I have a prestige to risk and I am conscious of that.

In this particular occasion, I feel we are certainly entering in a time of relatively more seismic activity in California. This quake of March 17th is not going to remain isolated, in the middle of a supposed earthquake drought, but it is the first of others to happen in the near future.

Now, since years ago I also became aware that the big one will strike in a spring season, that is something I have posted in many occasions in the past, also here in BTS or ATS. Hence, I would warn that we are entering in a time of actual higher risk with respect to the big one.

I want to remain cautious, and responsible, with any forecast, but I feel that it has passed too much time since I foresaw first time (2007)the conditions that were going to prevail in the world close to the time of this mega tragedy. One of them is that this so powerful and strong earthquake, of devastating consequences, was going to occur almost in parallel with a major international security crisis and also preceding a global economic recession.

I see that the crisis that is occurring in Europe, right now, with the annexation of Crimea by Russia, is a bad signal, since it matches a lot with what it appeared in my own visions of the past with respect to the epoch of the big one. Also the crisis in north Africa and middle east (Syria and Egypt ) and the recession that exists in many European Economies ( Greece, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Cyprus) are other very bad signals.

The so wild winter we are ending, the worst in practically a century, is also worrying, not a good omen by sure.

The possible area of devastation of a stronger earthquake coming soon, or possibly even of the big one, if it happens this year, is also something I have already posted in the past.

The epicenter, based on a carefully correlation made in between my own recollection of personal premonitions, with the ones of some of the most reputed earthquake seers of the History: is going to be located somewhere in the area within 20 miles around a middle point of a line drawn from the east border of San Fernando Valley toward St Barbara.

As always, please be prepared for the worst case scenario if you don't want to affront later terrible consequences, put your confidence in God, but everybody must assume personal responsibility about risks, so be cautious to have contingence plans already developed in advance.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/18/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
No their is not going to be a mega quake anytime soon. At least I hope not, it's not really something people should be worried about. Just live life

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
In April 2014 the Graet Tribulations start.

“The great tribulations start in spring 2014.” (Channeling; 14 02 10)

Large letters show me the date 21st of April. In the second, I know that earth-shattering changes will begin at that time. (Vision; 12 01 31)
I doubt it (from experience) that it really starts on 21st of April. As an approximate date is the end of April, however, certainly right.

It is about the solution of the problem of the cleansing of the earth, around throwing out the old energy to convert the world into a better one. You have to find a clear and quick solution. Many people of different skin colour and nations stand together and every single of them stands symbolically for a certain letter and shall take a seat in a given field - like a crossword puzzle.
They start, the people take their intended place and the solution is clearly recognizable: "Explosion of the Ring of Fire" is clear to read. (Vision; 07 06 05)
The explosion of the Ring of Fire will be the starting signal for the lasting cleaning. So unpleasantly earthquakes and volcano eruptions may also be, in the concrete case this is necessary, makes sense and is positive. (N.: The fire ring applies approx. 40,000 km distributed straight across the globe. 90% of the earthquakes worldwide occur within this fire ring. Most active volcanoes are likewise in this region. The best-known one is the Pacific Ring of Fire - he encloses nearly the completely Pacific plate. The Italian Ring of Fire crosses the Italian boot and the Lipari Islands in the north of Sicily, with the known volcanoes Vesuvius, Etna, Stromboli and any others.)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is so amazingly so lame,everytime Calif has a freakin earthquake the fools come out in droves,been hearing this crap for 60 yrs,guess some are so jealous of Calif,it's a dream of theirs,think some need a hobby

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oldtimer2
This is so amazingly so lame,everytime Calif has a freakin earthquake the fools come out in droves,been hearing this crap for 60 yrs,guess some are so jealous of Calif,it's a dream of theirs,think some need a hobby

I have what you name "hobby" since more than 17 years with many proven successful prophecies therefore I believe what I get medially.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The San Andreas fault is not the fault to worry about.

The Great Lone Pine earthquake March 26, 1872 was about a 8.2 Richter magnitude.

A quake now on the Lone Pine, Owens valley fault would cut four of the major grid lines feeding LA calif and two of the aqueducts that feed Los Angeles calif.

The northern end of the fault is the Long Valley Super-volcano Caldera.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanParlow

Dear Readers,

I think StefanParlow was correct, this 2014 spring does not look as an average season, as it was not the wild winter we have ended in the north hemisphere.

Today a 5.1 with hundreds of aftershocks show clearly that there is no earthquake drought in California anymore, and by the way if there was one it was not so long after all.

I tell this since we have seen important seismic motions in that region, as for instance : in Alum Rock, close to Sn Francisco,on October 30, 2007, Los Angeles-Chino June 29th 2008, as well as, one in the border between Baja California and California in February of 2008, as well as in Baja California 2010, were all earthquakes of 5.0 or above in the scale of Richter.

I predicted the occurrence of all these seismic events in the past for California,

Pls read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and these was just one among many successful forecasts I have registered in the past on earthquakes:

Successful prediction of an Earthquake occurring in the coast of Guerrero, Mexico:

1)Earthquake in Guerrero Mexico 2007: ( an area that had decades with such seismic activity)

jclahr.com...

Successful Prediction of a sequence of three earthquakes happening in the Americas and a volcanic eruption :

2) Earthquake with epicenter in the Caribbean, Martinica, affecting also Venezuela 2007:

news.bbc.co.uk...

3) Earthquake in Central America, Guatemala 2007:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

4) Earthquake in Northern Andes, Equator & Peru 2007:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Successful prediction of a volcanic eruption occurred in the extreme northwest of USA:

5) volcanic eruption in Costarica Caribbean region:

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

6) Volcanic eruption at Okmok Volcano in Aleutian Islands, Alaska July 21st 2008:

www.sciencedaily.com...

Successful prediction of Mega Earthquake to occur in Japan:

7) Tohoku earthquake/tsunami/Fukushima nuclear plant disaster March 2011:

www.forbes.com...

Successful prediction of a high category Hurricane striking Houston Galveston bay in Texas:

8) Hurricane Ike striking Houston Galveston area, being the worst one in more than 50 years in that area:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Successful Prediction released on May 2012 of a sequence of seismic events occurring in North America:

1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston.

Earthquake of Maine October 17th 2012 with 4.0 Richter intensity, the strongest one in that area, that rarely present seismic activity, since 1905. It was certainly felt in NYC and in Boston.

news.yahoo.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

2) another important seismic event in the surroundings of the Mississippi Valley, specially in between St Louis and Memphis.

Three quakes occurred in a row on May 11 2012 in Oklahoma, in the basin of Mississippi with Richter intensities of 2.7, other of 2.9 and finally one of 3.9.
www.newson6.com...

Strange quake of 4.8 richter occurred in the border between Louisiana and Texas in May 17th 2012:
www.youtube.com...

3) Other major earthquakes in the area of the cascades, surroundings of Vancouver and Seattle.

Earthquake offshore coast of Oregon June 19th 2012 with 6.0 richter intensity.

www.ibtimes.com...

Earthquake in offshore coast of Washington, August 19th 2012 with 6.0 richter intensity

www.kirotv.com...

Charlotte Island earthquake in Canada, October 28th 2012, with 7.8 Richter intensity

earthquake.usgs.gov...

4) a Mega Quake in Alaska, with epicenter in undersea of the coast that extends from the south of Anchorage to Juneau.

Earthquake of December 2012 Anchorage, Alaska of 5.9 in Richter scale.

www.breakingnews.com...

This is the only forecast of that thread that has not yet reached accomplished, is in way to occur:

5) In California, where I presume the intensity will be the higher never before registered in USA, and with epicenter at some point in between Sn Francisco and St Barbara.

I still think we are going to see a really big one coming relatively soon in California in the so near future.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Earthquake of December 2012 Anchorage, Alaska of 5.9 in Richter scale.

I felt that one a good 300 miles away at least.

It was pretty awesome!

Everyone at my work place was tripping out.

I've been waiting for the next one ever since

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
1)Earthquake in Guerrero Mexico 2007: ( an area that had decades with such seismic activity)

Dear Readers,

Let me clarify that in the first earthquake successfully forecasted of the list of the previous post, that appears again referred above, there was a typo, what actually might be written is:

1)Earthquake in Guerrero Mexico 2007: ( an area that had decades without such seismic activity)

In fact, when I predicted successfully that earthquake, the coast of Guerrero didn't experience important seismic activity since the earthquake of July 28th of 1957 that affected so much that country and destroyed several buildings and monuments in Mexico city.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is relevant to recall that the earthquake of September 19th of 1985 that destroyed Mexico city was originated in the Coast of Michoacán, that is also in the Pacific coast, but located to north west of Guerrero.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

In 1993 a research on the topic was published warned that was indeed a seismic gap in the Guerrero coast, that hadn't register none important seismic activity along many decades. The scientists were expecting that the big one might come from that area but were unable to say when it would occur.

gps-staging-storage.cloud.caltech.edu.s3.amazonaws.com...

After the quake of 2007, there have been other important ones in Guerrero on May 5th 2011

en.wikipedia.org...

and in August 26th of 2013,

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Hence, the periodicity of important earthquakes on that coast is completely random and so an event of this kind is impossible to be guessed just for chance.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not only California but a worldwide earthquake.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Well DEar SRS82,

Today we have had a genuine Mega Quake occurring in Chile, and this is really like a yellow alarm for USA and for California, since we are not talking anymore of seismic events in between 5 to 6 Richter, but of powerful monsters like this one that has overcome 8.2 in Richter scale.

The funny thing is that the geologists are now apparently trying to act as their job might be to apply anti stress therapy to the public, instead to warn that America must have already prepared in all their stages a really serious contingency plan to affront a Mega Quake in its territory, that might implemented in extremely dense populated areas, they are telling to the people that just relax.

Here the news:

www.csmonitor.com...

I would want to see how many of these geologists are going to survive a potential devastating earthquake in California and among the survivals how many are going to risk their jobs by assuming such a astonishing cool attitude.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/2/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Well SRS82,

Today we have had another 2 megaquakes in the pacific basin, this time with epicenter in Solomon Islands. According with the reports
of the seismology observatories around the world, the one occurred this evening might be the second more intense ever happened in those islands. So this clearly suggest that an increasing activity along the Pacific is creating huge events in areas that are considered of higher risk.

www.cbsnews.com...

We have seen two megaquakes of 7.6 and 7.8 occurring the same day in the same geographical area, this shows that the devastating seismic motion of 8.2 in Richter scale at North Chile, on April 1st just weeks ago, was not an isolated phenomenon, but part of a sequence of events that can lead to the occurrence of a mega one in the near future here in American soil, somewhere in the Pacific coast.

It is a sad situation the one that Solomon islanders are affronting, just on April 2nd t0 4th of this same year they were struck by a tropical storm that caused incredible devastating floods.

reliefweb.int...

Thanks for your attention and commentaries.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I still think we are going to see a really big one coming relatively soon in California in the so near future.

The so near future?

Is that 'near future' less than the 4 years since this thread was started?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Perception of time is also subjective my friend. When I write my threads they are not directed to children of less than 10 years old, for whom 4 years is like almost half life, nor for adolescents of 15 years old, to whom that extension of time is almost a third of their lives.

My readers in the majority of the cases are people in between 40 to 60 yrs old, for the simple reason that to start to believe in paranormality requires a lot of previous experience in life.

It is when the average person arrives to maturity that there are enough synchronicities (dejavu, premonitions, omens, lucid dreams, etc) already accumulated in its own life to realize that time is not precisely just the motion of the pointers in a clock or watch.

For a person already mature 4 years is really a short period of time.

Here a link to a news coming from a person that must be laughing right now if he can read your question.

news.yahoo.com...

Now, the statement you are quoting from me is not from 4 years ago, is just from March 21st of this 2014. Finally when this thread was opened it was with a mere question: Is the California Megaquake at the door?

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness March 21st 2014: I still think we are going to see a really big one coming relatively soon in California in the so near future.

edit on 5/5/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Now, the statement you are quoting from me is not from 4 years ago, is just from March 21st of this 2014. Finally when this thread was opened it was with a mere question: Is the California Megaquake at the door?

Yes, but 4 years ago you titled this thread " Is the California Megaquake at the door? "

Now "at the door" I assume is very similar to "relatively soon in California in the so near future. " and that is the reason I asked.

You title 4 years ago is pretty much saying soon so I was asking if your relatively soon was another 4 years of waiting for this mega quake?

Here a link to a news coming from a person that must be laughing right now if he can read your question.

No he wouldn't be laughing.

I believe anyone would ask the same, You started a thread saying its at the door, 4 years later you are saying its soon in the near future, so any rational person would ask you what is soon, is it 4 years like the "at the door" when you started your thread?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Hi Dear InhaleExhale,

First, I am not really uncomfortable with your question, i am trying to answer it in the most honest way i can, please believe in my good will.

Notice that there was a very visible interrogation mark at the end of the title you refer to, what suggest that this thread was not giving at that time an ultimate answer, but trying to open a space of discussion on the topic.

Now, there were good reasons for create the thread, one of them was the increasing interest that really huge quakes have created around the world in how to affront such a situation.

The second reason is that I use to have premonitions when something big in seismic activity is coming at future, but not all the time they necessarily point to events occurring in the same year i have dreamed about. I decided in this case to don't wait until it was clear that this was imminent to alert about a potential danger, because we are talking about what could be the major national disaster even experienced by America.

The third reason is that there is no sense, at least from my perspective to alert about a so powerful and devastating Earthquake three days before it, even three weeks before it and in some cases even three months in advance is really late. This since there is really few that can be done in that time frame or there are constraints , for instance of budgets, that may make impossible to respond in such scheme. Insurances is a typical example, their coverage is not really full in some companies, when the situation happen the day after or the week after you signed in. The deductibles or co-payments remain high in the first weeks of coverage.

Practically no body is able to prepare a contingency plan when the alarm is released so late. To think that all the population exposed to a tragedy of that magnitude will be able to evacuate on time is not realistic, many do not have even the opportunity to move from the area since their lives are completely attached to that region, so the best can be done is to be prepared to affront the event and survive it in some way.

When I opened this thread i was very concerned in the prevention of the issue, in what must be done and what not to have the population enough informed of how to affront the arrival of such kind of event.

I have warned in the past of incoming tragedies as for instance Ike Hurricane arriving to the Galveston-Houston Bay, with about more than week before it actually happened, and some people were able to use the alarm to save their lives, but unfortunately not everybody could do it. A very similar case was my alert about the floods Hurricane Sandy will cause in its final stage over the mid Atlantic region.

Concerning my forecasts, if you check them in the thread, it is just relatively recently that i have feeling that finally the time is arriving that this Mega quake will be reality.

Thanks for your questions,

The Angel of lightness

edit on 5/7/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This thread was started 4 years ago ... and supposedly the big earthquake was 'at the door'. It hasn't happened so obviously it is NOT 'at the door'. Every 'I've got a feeling' in this thread has been wrong.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thanks for your questions,

Appreciate your reply.

Lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Thanks Angel,

May your light shine brightly

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join