It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the California MegaQuake at the door?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Again, I was never among the irresponsible people that Endorsed the upside down theories of a doomsday for September 27th, that was pretty unprofessional, not my style at all.

Angel of Lightness posted Sept. 30th 2017:
Now this weekend I have foresaw a third seismic event, that may even precede the other two already mentioned, and that will occur with epicenter somewhere in between the delta of the Colorado River in the Gulf of California, that is on Mexico, and the Salton Sea or Lake on South California, near to the death Valley.

This earthquake possibly could be not stronger than the other two I expect for the Spring and Summer of 2018, but may arrive even sooner and in particular for Los Angeles and Long Beach would be devastating.

I have an extremely reliable large list of natural disasters forecasts achieved for a decade all posted in ATS.

I challenge anybody here to show that I came here with predictions of this same earthquake systematically resetted every month.

Angel of Lightness posted October 19th 2017:
I am so sorry to post this here but the impressions I am receiving is that The first strong seismic event to arrive to American soil will happen before 2017 ends ,a likely date for it that I am feeling is close to the Thanks Giving day, I feel it coming soon after the Halloween almost surely, so

That possibly is the case of other seers, that are basically Tv shows entertainers, but not my situation, I am a man of Science.

I was the lonely voice in the entire web and media referring to the thanks giving week as the beginning of this unusual seismic activity.

Please don't lose your time and mine, if you or any of your beloved ones are in the region please do something effective to protect your best Interests and moreover your or their lives, since this is not going to wait months to arrive to its climax, act quickly instead to argue no sense with me.

Please keep for other people or yourself questions that are intended for Charlatans, I have showed along more than a decade here in ATS that I don't enter in that category.

Everything is genuine on my forecasts, there are no tricks or make ups, No resets, sorry but you can practice fake hunting elsewhere

134 quakes in one single week is a historic record, with
Seventeen that were stronger than 2.5 magnitude and six stronger than 3.0, 10 of which
Struck just Monterey County.

One has been already felt by almost everybody in San Francisco, a 4.6-magnitude quake.

What ever comes soon after surpassing this will be reaching catastrophic scale, to ignore something big is being cooked underground is Not skepticism but stuborness.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/24/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
I have an extremely reliable large list of natural disasters forecasts achieved for a decade all posted in ATS.

Sure.

You still didn't answer my question, when this quake doesn't happen in November what are you going to do?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers

Today a new horizon of risks and probabilities has emerged from the earthquake occurred in the Pacific coast of The United States striking cities of southern Alaska in between Valdez and Anchorage.

This seismic event arrives less than a week after the Thanks giving holiday with intensity well above 5.3 in Richter scale.

Pls check
earthquake.usgs.gov...

This is a very real red flag concerning the chain of seismic events that were predicted to occur in this thread, and in particular w.r.t. the first of them to strike before this 2017 ended.

We must remain in watch attitude since this was not a weak quake, it has reached levels that deserve consideration and analysis.

Before what happened today all signals and trends were suggesting that the first American megaquake was coming for South California, after it seems probable to experience it somewhere from Alaska to Oregon.

In terms of timing this sounds good for Californians since it may give them more time to be prepared, in terms of the magnitude of devastation is however bad since the first megaquake would be the weaker of the three predicted here according with my original forecast.

This means that if Seattle, Vancouver or Portland are targeted before what ever happened there will be softener than what comes after in other regions of the West coast.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/29/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers

We are reaching a weekend in which America is living in time of No season, in what supposedly was a transition period between fall and winter, one that according with the strong snowing that has fallen over all the East coast, from Texas to New York, goes already into cold weather, nevertheless, Southern California is experiencing one of the hottest weather wave ever remembered.

Pls check
Snowing fell first time in Southern Texas in more than a decade, 2 weeks before the winter equinox!

The multitude of wild fires that have devastated extensive areas from Ventura to San Diego, are a very eloquent signal from Nature that this is far to be an ordinary autumn in California, it is Not normal that while the rest of the country has already entered in Winter Californians are suffocated by a so warm looklike summer scenario.

Pls check
Six major wild Fires running in Sta Ana County

This is another nature's red flag that alert us that the warming only can have one source, it is not in atmospheric phenomena at all, not caused by global warming, but generated in underground magma activity.

California 2017 wild fires: end of paradise mythology

If you are living in California please prepare yourself to face a major catastrophic scenario anytime soon, don't commit the mistake to live in the false expectation that nothing out of ordinary may occur, this is not moment to continue feeding the myth that you are living in paradise.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/10/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

If you are living in California please prepare yourself to face a major catastrophic scenario anytime soon

The same “soon” you used 7 and a half years ago and still nothing’s happened?

Yet another one of your many failed “predictions”.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just reminding you.

Sure.

You still didn't answer my question, when this quake doesn't happen in November what are you going to do?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just reminding you.

Sure.

Change it to December. Then January. Then February.

But remember, it’s going to happen “sooooooooooooooon”.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

This is to respond the malicious attack to the thread from well known boycotters against any Prophecy stuff what so ever.

I was quite clear and straight forward in to point in September of this year, the only time along all the years this thread has been open to discuss prophecies of past great psychics in this event, that I have released here a personal forecast, that my own Megaquake prediction was to see this National disaster arriving before 2017 ended.

This thread was never created around any personal prediction from my side about the seismic future of California, it was initiated about 7 years ago to comment, quote and analyze old prophecies on this topic from famous seers like Edgar Cayce, Mitchel of Nostradamus, Jeane Dixon, the famous dream of Joe Brandt of 1937 etc.

Pls check
www.tucsontabernacle.org...

Therefore this thread responded inquiries from people interested in the subject that wanted to know my analysis on it, what I could comment on expectations already running ling time before on the topic, from the prophetic tradition perspective.

We commented here predictions also from alive famous psychics on this same matter like the ones of Mrs. Deseret Tabares, the Colombian seer living in Los Angeles, from this same 2017, published in the media in between 1 year, 10 months and 3 months ago respectively.

I predicted with No hesitation what so ever and in only one single clear occasion in this thread, by late September of this year, that the Great Mega Quake of California - Oregon-Baja foretold by multitude of seers of the past since XIX century was going to arrive at the very ending season of 2017.

It will be followed by other two strong aftershocks or related events in between the arrival of the Spring of 2018 and the end of the summer of 2018. In total I predicted three megaquakes to shake the Pacific USA coast but I gave precise timing for each one.

I still think all this will occur and the trends in nature are all pointing my forecast will reach full achievement, nothing suggest these conclusions are wrong.

Don't let this spreading of misinformation about the thread or myself deceive you, their 'questions' or 'debunking claims' are of course calculated to misinform, defame me and boycott a serious space of paranormal discussion.

What ever is written it is written and their false claims are Not going to Change that, my really genuine posts are all published here, check them by yourselves, make your own opinion, don't let others to deceive you, there is No doubt in my mind the actual facts will expose them as deceivers, are going to surpass all their critics by far.

Extreme hot weather on a region in time winter has already entered to the country is one of the worst signals for an imminent strong earthquake.

Pls read:
NASA satellite monitored study confirm earthquake weather belief

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/10/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Lots of words and excuses to cover yourself for another FAILED “prediction”.

And to blame others for your own mistakes is just adorable. Really, it is. It’s like a child blaming a toy for drawing on the walls lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't know if there is people that take this forum as a source of fun, coming and posting what ever just to be involved in a hot argument, but at least that is not my case at all.

I think it may help people living in the risk area for this potential disaster to have had this thread open for years monitoring it.

We have commented in the past all possible prophecies existing in Psychic archives about the issue, but never we have tolerated to speculate about it irresponsibly, no body has come here periodically to setup failed predictions in it, that is ridicule and pretty false.

My only other prediction on a seismic event for California was released in a separate thread in 2007 in the forum of personal predictions and dreams and by the way was fully accomplished into have forecasted the event of Chino Hills the year after.

The only thing that by sure could reduce casualties is to have contingency plans already developed in advance, and have them people must be aware of the situation they are going to live on time.

The big earthquake of California is unavoidable, it has occurred every 110 years in average, and right now we are 10 years since that period became over last time, so it is due.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/11/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

IYwt here you are, 7 and a half years later, with another failed prediction. AND you’re still trying to say you’re right LOL!

But let’s see when it doesn’t happen next year. I’m sure you’ll come up with yet another feeble excuse.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I don't know if there is people that take this forum as a source of fun...

I certainly don't, this is a very high paying job for me.

Now, back to my question, since November has come and gone and nothing happened what's next? Is it moved to December?

Of 2020?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I predicted since September third week in this same thread that it was going to occur by the very end of 2017, and I pointed it was coming beyond the Thanks giving Holiday, just to avoid misunderstandings.

You are the one that brought here the idea about November, it is from your own recollection or misinterpretation.

Why you tried to pinpoint November? Well because you are willing to take this thread in mockery, you think this is not serious forecast, that the is your sad mistake.

You don't look to be really working seriously in this by the way, if do so you should have tracked my record of accomplished predictions of the past more carefully.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I predicted since September third week in this same thread that it was going to occur by the very end of 2017, and I pointed it was coming beyond the Thanks giving Holiday, just to avoid misunderstandings.

Fine. I'll give you another extension.

When it doesn't show up by December 31st 2017, what then?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Let’s see.

Failed prediction in 2010 for 2010 and 2011

so I feel its occurence more probable for the fall of this year and if it does not happen on that time for the end of the winter or for spring of 2011.

Failed prediction in 2011 for 2013

My impression is that 2011 is going to be a turning point for America and the world in many aspects toward the great crisis that is going to reach climax about 2013.

Failed prediction for spring 2011

I am expecting it for the Spring,

Then I got bored reading your nonesense.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fine. I'll give you another extension.

When it doesn't show up by December 31st 2017, what then?

Do you really need to ask?

Just look at how many times he’s changed the date lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I was the lonely voice in the entire web and media referring to the thanks giving week as the beginning of this unusual seismic activity.

the lone voice in the entire web?

Gold star for stupidest comment of the day.

The entire web?

How did you go about finding this out?

Was it really the entire web or just everything you came across, you didn't see anyone say what you said?

Again, I was never among the irresponsible people that Endorsed the upside down theories of a doomsday for September 27th, that was pretty unprofessional, not my style at all.

unprofessional?

Oh my,

I guess one can be a professional at BS.

Don't let this spreading of misinformation about the thread or myself deceive you, their 'questions' or 'debunking claims' are of course calculated to misinform, defame me and boycott a serious space of paranormal discussion.

Deluded to the extreme.

Yes, Deluded.

All one has to do is read a few threads you have authored.

A few years back I learn t just how accurate you were with your predictions and still to this day you bang on to the tune playing the same instrument.

Music would be a prediction, the tune you are playing is just noise to the ears, if one really listens its just a loop of the same nonsense.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

There has not been any extention of forecast here what so ever, that only exist in your imagination, or your lack of understanding, or your extreme hurry to judge without reading carefully.

Instead to spend time in No sense arguments you must be right now checking if you or anybody you really care living in the region has chances to survive, This is going to happen.

I predicted in recent years correctly on ATS in separate threads Japan earthquake, Ecuador-Peru earthquakes, Solomon Islands Tsunami, at least two volcanic events in Alaska, Maine quake, Texas-Oklahoma quake, Charlotte Island Megaquake and the exact outcomes of Hurricanes Ike and Sandy.

I am in general a respectable seer on these kind of natural Disasters, Not a charlatan at all.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You didn't answer my question.

When it doesn't happen by December 31st, 2017 what then?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

There has not been any extention of forecast here what so ever,

Well that’s just a flat out lie. See my post above where you changed the dat a few times.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join