reply to post by lostinau
Thanks Lostinau, these days I appreciate more than ever before the warm welcome you and other members of this nice forum of Predictions & Prophecies
have done to this thread.
Now, returning to this topic, I think I must continue describing the different aspects of this megaquake of California that I have perceived along
many flashes of intuition received on the last years:
The foreshock will occur with epicenter in the coast, or just infront of it in the ocean, my perception is that it will be near St Barbara, that is
the most critical place to wait for it.
- During the preceding days there will be a drastic change in the behavior of animals, especially fishes and birds. During the 24 hours before the
earthquake there will be a great migration either of birds and fishes away of the region. Few hours before no fishes no birds will be visible in the
- During the day of the earthquake no winds, complete calm, let me point again: the nature will look absolutely quiet . Now, one hour before the
foreshock in the sky there will be red shine, like the one sometimes appear in the sunsets, although this time not in the direction of the sun but
like a dawn directly over the region that will be impacted by the shock.
My impression is that the good Lord will give a chance of survival to many people by refraining this event to occur in the afternoon hours, and not so
early in the morning or at night.
-After the foreshock there will be about in between 5 minutes to 15 minutes for the arrival of the first waves of the Tsunami in California and about
16 to 20 hours in the other side of the world, that is in the far east.
- The best can be done if you are in the area after the seismic alarm will be released is to look for the most secure high place to wait for the
arrival of the seismic wave. This is valid even after the foreshock, since there will be various aftershocks. It is important to have prepared an
escape route free of obstacles to a high place and if it is possible a well built shelter.
There is a lot to do before the hour arrives, buy packed or canned food good and alot of botled water, enough for survive during at least 10 days
without other resources, take in account that what you select might be consumed without cooking it. Buy bateries, lamps of batteries, radios of
batteries or solar cells, first aid items, ropes, tents, and some kind of inflatable jackets or boats, and fire extinguishers.
- Remember that no body will do more for you or the survival of your beloved ones than what you can do by yourself, being well prepared in advance, do
not expect to much aid at least in the first 72 hours from the goverment, firemen or red cross, they will be overcomen by the magnitude of the
- it is stronlgy recommendable to do emergency drills to prepare yourselves even for the worst possible scenario, recall that Hysteria, uncontroled
anguish and panic are not useful to affront the calamity.
I think one of the possitive aspects of the so many spiritual groups located in California is that they can do a lot to prepare the population to be
emotionally prepared to affront any emergency, panic is many times responsible of more fatalities than any other natural force,and nothing can help
more to survive than a solid spiritual foundation.
Thanks for your attention,
The Angel of Lightness