It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO : how would you kill population you don't need ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Everyone has great replies. Thank you for asking this important question.
I threw in my personal opinion earlier, but the truth lies most likely in their own documents.
This is IMO why so many of us hopped on the Swin Flu deal last year. It is logical. Here is what the Gov has chosen as disasters for us to enjoy

Scenario 1: Nuclear Detonation – 10-Kiloton Improvised Nuclear Device
Scenario 2: Biological Attack – Aerosol Anthrax
Scenario 3: Biological Disease Outbreak – Pandemic Influenza
Scenario 4: Biological Attack – Plague
Scenario 5: Chemical Attack – Blister Agent
Scenario 6: Chemical Attack – Toxic Industrial Chemicals
Scenario 7: Chemical Attack – Nerve Agent
Scenario 8: Chemical Attack – Chlorine Tank Explosion
Scenario 9: Natural Disaster – Major Earthquake
Scenario 10: Natural Disaster – Major Hurricane
Scenario 11: Radiological Attack – Radiological Dispersal Devices
Scenario 12: Explosives Attack – Bombing Using Improvised Explosive Device
Scenario 13: Biological Attack – Food Contamination
Scenario 14: Biological Attack – Foreign Animal Disease (Foot and Mouth Disease)
Scenario 15: Cyber Attack
Is the answer to be found in these National Planning Scenarios?
www.scd.state.hi.us/.../National_Planning_Scenarios_ExecSummaries_ver2.pdf

As far as this goes, the Flu has Worldwide Pandemic Response Plans down to the last post-it note purchase. I have City, State, County, Federal, WHO plans in my database. They have vaccination bracelet plans, quarantine plans, food shortage plans, decontamination plans, evacuation plans, administration plans, plans to the third level for when their people are taken ill; and are invested monetarily in flu vaccines, flu medicines, and supplies. Some of us believe the Influenza Pandemic will return. If so, it will be this Fall, IMO.
But barring that, I see Mad Max !

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"Larry Grathwohl interview about William Ayers,Obama's Mentor "
www.youtube.com...

Saying how about 25 million could be killed off.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
1914 - The Year the World Went Mad

WARS ? GLOBAL ECONOMIC WAR ? WHATELSE ?

"For the first time, in the fullest sense, "Nation was rising against Nation"."

I would say : For the first time, in the fullest sense, "Machines was rising against Human stupidities".

Who wons ?

The machines...

The tool is better that we, yes, for the first time : some people understood

We must stop being crazy beings ! because the power we got with technology is INFINITE !

INFINITE !

! I N F I N I T E ! ! !

IT IS PEACE WITH EVERYBODY : OR DEATH FOR EVERYBODY !

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone posted this but the simplest was and best way to keep your own hands clean, plant false information in the public that makes everyone start questioning everyone so that its neighbor vs neighbor... So pretty much like the salem witch trials where there's a lot of finger pointing and blame being pushed around and the public does the job for you... Cause chaos and hope you live through it.

Xiamara

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychederic

How would you kill people ... not with weapons : you would destruct the market of food : and give a logical answer : hoho ... this is THE climate !

And what is NWO doing, now ...

If I were the evil madman in charge I would not use ONE way to kill off extra people. I would use several.

One, I would use war. Yes, I know you feel this would mess up the food somehow. (Not sure the logic on that) But war does more than get extra people out of the way, it allows you to consolidate power and resources too. People will willingly hand them over to you during a war, which makes the rest of your job just SO much easier.

Two, after war I would use propaganda to round up the poor and mentally ill, and the intelligentsia. Accuse them of some domestic terrorism, and once I had them, I could use the ones suitable for labor for that purpose, and eliminate the rest.

(This is the stage at which Hitler dropped the ball by losing the war)

Assuming all goes well to this point, I would begin rounding up anyone who might be muttering in protest at the progress to date and execute them too for treason.

If by now I did not have a population of manageable size, no worries. I could easily take out some sector of the population by simply propagandizing some reason to herd them up. Generally speaking, telling the rest of my herd that the ones I wanted gone were dangerous to said herd. Public support for my actions would be important. You want the flock to love you, and fear you, and think you are on their side.

Making it seem as if the masses support your goal is crucial at every step. That way individuals with doubts are much less likely to say anything for fear of reprisals not only by your and your regime, but also their fellow citizens.

Its a tried and true strategy. Why change it?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My attitude is the world needs all the scum it has, so why kill off loads of people.

People are mostly scum let them have the society they have made for psychopaths.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Dear NWO,

Give me the proper weaponry and a license to kill and I'll get right on our overpopulation problem.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
if food becomes to expensive to buy i will take it from someone. this wouldn't be too difficult. you can say this is wrong but if you do then you must have never missed a meal. morality goes out the window in survival type situations.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
if food becomes to expensive to buy i will take it from someone. this wouldn't be too difficult. you can say this is wrong but if you do then you must have never missed a meal. morality goes out the window in survival type situations.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Tom Clancy's "Rainbow 6" deals with this issue and how it could be accomplished. Their idea was to spray a toxin at the Olympic Games which would spread rapidly around the world. After that the plot gets far fetched as the antidote provided by the big bad pharma company is actually a carrier, etc. Anyway, a fun read.

There are those who believe AIDS was genetically engineered to target Blacks, gays, and drug users, so you already have a conspiracy theory on that one. I would think you would want to avoid physical destruction as much as possible. That's the problem with wars, all the bombed out buildings. So a genetically engineered disease would be best.

Of course, we've all seen the movies. It always turns out bad for the perpetrators. So be carefuil.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die

I knew there was a reason I armed myself! Of course, you might not like my powdered peanut butter, but if you do try to take it, you'd better be a better shot than I am. Molon Labe!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

Good morning america, we are all americans

Reread this thread

and look at japan earthquake,

www.youtube.com...

Or I should say : artificially, man mad earthquake

The probability of all those event (earthquake X tsunami, X 2 new reactor problem ) is really natural : is lower than 10%

Take in consideration is appears to deserve a global agenda

then the probobality that this event is really natural is near zero

WELCOME TO THE NEW, WORLD, ORDER

Thank you for reading,

Japan is the 2nd economy in the world,

Japan is, or was the 1st or 2nd in high tech, and robotics ( For Artificial intelligene they we not the 1st )

Japan is rationning energy,

encrypted.google.com... 1

Without cheap energy, nuclear, oil, gaz
japan and the world will
then rationning food
then

rationning people

Don't panick

Your turn will come

I hope you will survive, but I know most of us will die

The shock doctrin (klein ) is allways used here

but : most people cannot, because they don't know what can be made with technology,

most people cannot think against a natural ( man made ) disease

They will give absolute power to the system

and they will lose liberties, and their lifes, and the lifes of their children

A NATURAL DISEASE IS THE compelling argument

PS : i speak about tsunami one day before it happen, sometimes I'd rather be wrong
edit on 15-3-2011 by psychederic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Just look at Japan, 4 Reactors are enough to keep the population under control, the new fallout.

While Elites walks down to their Private Bunkers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Japan isn't the worlds 2nd biggest economy... its 3rd

China is the 2nd biggest Economy... it overtook Japan

Source

It’s the end of an era for Japan: China has now surpassed it to become the second-largest economy in the world, with Japan dropping to the No. 3 spot

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

With Monspanto ready seeds, they render the offprints of rats infertile after feeding the pregnant mothers GMO.

Wait for another generation on humans, Monspanto Frankenmonster is contaminating nature.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CestLaVie

they are already doing all of these and more. bird flu then swine flu but whats next? war is the biggest killer on this planet and it makes those in control a lot of money in the process. vaccines at birth will give us diseases and illnesses when we get older and monsanto will take all the nutrients out of our food to stop any natural defenses our bodies will need to fight these diseases. there is no way of stopping this so if you wake up and tell everyone you know we may stand a chance but i do doubt it. we are as worldly people over populated in some countries and its going to get worse so what are the alternatives? we will all starve to death in the end anyway because there wont be enough crops to feed us all and the corperate oil companies will poison the land eventualy so we will all end up back in the dark ages just like cave men fighting for food and water. water is not being traded in wall street at the mo but when it does we will be disease ridden as water will take over from oiland when that happens we will all be doomed, just look at africa thats how the rest of the world will look in the near future.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ironically "over-breeding" can be one form of population control - not only that, but it looks politically correct because a growing population and increased birth rate can hardly be called genocide.
Eventually high teen breeding causes natural resources to be stripped, which eventually results in civil war, thirst, erosion, desertification and starvation.
They want to keep a section of the population alive, but they musn't be too healthy or long-living.
I mean they need a market for their franken-food seeds and meds.
Just like during the Atlantic slave trade, it is cheaper to "breed" new reinforcements than to keep the old ones alive for too long. Most of them just serve as manual mine labor or ad hoc soldiers in any case.
I know that "breeding" is an animalistic, callous term, but I think that's exactly how they see us (especially in Africa)..
The NWO does everything rather slowly or in a roundabout way, so it is never obvious.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If I was the head of the NWO and wanted to thin out the population I would first of all take some time to scare the people by telling them that they were about to be hit by a epidemic, possibly avian flu or something along those lines. I would repeat this every year for three or four years until most decided to ignore the warnings from doctors and health professionals and then I would release a particularly strong strain of the bug and sit back and watch anyone with respertory desease and breathing difficulties, the old and infirm and small children keel over and die.
"Wait a minute, aren't they doing something like this already..?"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
who the heck is gonna clean all your dead asses up.

huh?

not me and even if i live, there are less targets to take revenge.

which means, duh!
edit on 15-3-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As it is mentionned in the video,

the high tech industry will be impacted

Components such as memory chips and liquid crystal displays that are used in consumer electronics ranging from smartphones to televisions will likely be in short supply in the weeks ahead as a result of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.

www.kurzweilai.net...

And as i mentionned, the nuclear energy will be impacted

France, and so Europe will be impacted

The networked economy of asia will be impacted

" And we will be artificially forced to accept the NWO "

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join