It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO : how would you kill population you don't need ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

For starters I would centralize the electric grid, work to outlaw heating systems independent of centralized distributed electricity. Also I would work to get people to use cheap materials for building homes(wood and drywall) that are poor in keeping the cold out without electricity. And I would establish a centralized economic control of the food supply. After a significant percentage of people are on the grid, wait for a slight global temperature dip, dump some chemicals or cause a super volcano to erupt(replicate a year without a summer, but notched up a bit). Then turn the electric grid off.

Millions upon millions on the grid would freeze to death in a matter of hours. Billions would perish in a weeks time. With no heating, poorly insulated buildings that won't protect you from the elements and scare food supplies...

Game Over.

I think I feel some vomit in the back of my throat now.....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Sort of a latitude dependent plan.
Wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

better yet, "natural" disasters

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"Best way to reduce your population is to set them up against each other. "

Bingo. Keep an eye on the Republicans vs. Democrats war of the current era.

Also, look into the history of AIDS. It was released in Africa, New York, and San Fransisco to deal with moral opposition against homosexuality and wipe out the growing population they viewed as a burden in Africa.

Swine Flu, Bird Flu, sometimes these are media scares to distract you from something bigger.

Some will be met with open hostility, while most will be eradicated by man-made diseases to keep the potential for wealth intact. In addition to creating the illusion you are doing a good deed by handing over the "undesirables," by instilling fear into people the undesirables are dangerous to public interest.
edit on 18-3-2011 by UndesirableNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The best way to stop people from having too many children? Affluence and security.

Industrialized countries, where most people do not have to rely on one or all of their children supporting them in their old age, generally have negative birth rates. All you need to do is guarantee that no one will be left out in the cold to starve when they get old and sick, and people will stop having a lot of children.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
easy, first you tell the public that they need vaccinnation for ome fake plage or virus or tell em they need to take pills against radiation, ofcource are your pills deadly. bom bye bye citizens...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join