It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO : how would you kill population you don't need ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

it is like the "I" is in some kind of movie ... or maybe this is hell ? a prison ... a black hole where some may suffer

I agree with you that heaven and hell are right here and right now.

You could be in heaven right now but it requires a huge amount of ignorance.

Last month, for instance, I ignored the world and enjoy the summer. Lots of sun, water, alcohol and friends......and I gotta tell you.....it was heaven!!!

Sorry for the off-topic post...

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

I would make junk food readily available and cheap, bombard them with advertising for alcohol, soda and cigarettes, then make health care unavailable. This should knock off about a third of them in oh say... 20 years.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I agree with The End Time Warrior---disease.

The 1918 Flu killed more people than all the soldiers that died from all the different countries at war in WWI. And the 1918 Flu ended WWI, because so many commanders in rank in different countries got wiped out-not by war-but by disease--the flu.

In wars, people die by the thousands--but disease can wipe out millions. Let see here...with the topic....disease...

1. Release flu strains that the public has no immunities to.
2. Mess with mosquitos--either genetically modify a disease to be transmitted by the common mosquito or genetically modify the DNA of mosquitos to transmit certain viruses.
3. (If wanting to kill certain races)---Genetically modify viruses that are sexually transmitted which means that they will more likely kill certain races (but not always the case because of prostttitutes and all the world's militarys being the worst offended of prosttittution).
4. (If wanting to kill by region)-Mess with the food supply. GMO foods that sterilize or cause early loss of life.
5. Prions--hit the beef industry with CJD which is not tested for.
6. Mess with the food supply--bad fertilizers infected with salmonella or E-coli.
7. Mess with the food supply--bad pesticides with harmful chemicals that cause cancers.
8. Stealth viruses--se'xually transmitted. Thus doctors can't see them under a microscope as they stealth themselves inside human cells.
9. Filoviruses--quick wipe out of a region.
10. Provide faulty or bunk tests to blood banks or other country's military so they can't screen for diseases.

...oh wait...some of this craps already been done in different parts of the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

they have less than 10 years or less than ONE year : or they loose their power for an other kind of society / economy...

Do you think their mind (psychosociology) will accept it ?

Do you think they can do something about it ? ...

No, they loosed the game : all I want is they don't react like angry kids.

There is one way for them to win, and create their kind of society : kill us, kill "everybody", as fast as they can, or with strategy

Edit :

but even like this : i dont give them 50% chance.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
On 2012 I would activate HAARP and Let the weather do the work.

Earth quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, and tsunamis.

In the mean time I would use Usury to collapse countries and starve human beings by the Millions.

Both of those are being used right now, well the HAARP thing is a grand scale of One of Tesla's machines and isn't always being used. People think its used for what the Gov. says, but those people can also believe that Roswell was a weather balloon and 9/11 done by terrorists.

Since the gov. is sooo trustworthy...

Those methods would be most effective IMHO.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Some seven million people died durng the depression
that was when the US population was some 80 per cent rural
now the population is over 80 per cent urban

Just dry up the money supply
Give it all to a bunch of fascist bankers to hold on to for a couple of years.

When the dust settles
the "Continuity of banking act" will provide the frame work of which elite owns what....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Or maybe like this : Drudge reports methane at “levels only seen during mass extinction events”

The provocated "natural disaster" is sympathic ? isn't it ?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
they already are with AIDS

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Are you nuts???

[edit on 20-7-2010 by operation mindcrime]

Well thanks for not trying to shoot me down for having an opinion and trying to add to the converstaion.
And in answer to your question... Yes I am actually... Aren't you?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Provide the people with every possible opportunity to kill their selves. The best crimes committed are the ones never found out.

Give them an outlet for their inferior instinctual drives:

Warfare, drugs, food-like substances, etc.

The stupid breed like wild rabbits, so you gotta fight the consequence of civilization and technological progress by allowing the idiots to kill their selves.

Luckily, the information on how we're being dumbed down and poisoned is just a few clicks away on the internet, so the smart and wise are not so easily effected.

Keep it up, tptb.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'd let them kill eachother, and aid in that result, making a profit the entire way.
Wait that plan has already been taken.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon33

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Are you nuts???

[edit on 20-7-2010 by operation mindcrime]

Well thanks for not trying to shoot me down for having an opinion and trying to add to the converstaion.
And in answer to your question... Yes I am actually... Aren't you?

I am really sorry if I offended you in any way....

Perhaps it would have been better if I inserted three "
" to indicate that I had no ill intend with that remark???

For future reference, do you prefer the usage of three "
" icons when I am replying to you in a non-sincere manner ??

I had no idea that there are actually people out there so sensitive that they do not pick up on the winking smiley's at the end of sentences.

As for killing off the population you don't need....has anybody suggested using eugenics? Have that part of the population that you don't need take a vaccine against an imaginary virus while the only thing the vaccine does is make you infertile.

It takes a bit longer but I believe TPTB have enough time on there hands.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why would you have population that you didn't need? Why waste a perfectly good resource?

How about death by snu-snu?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Expose them to microwaves.
Take away the ozone layer so they fry.
Genetically engineer or radiate their food.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Get every one to psycho analyze Netanyahu.
(or Bush, or Blair, or Mikhail Saakashvili, or Kim ...)

Come back later after they have all committed suicide.

Anguished Suicide Note Cites ‘Deluge of Doublethink’ In Driving Kind-Hearted Shrink to Despair

legalienate.blogspot.com...

(at least we know this method is effective.)

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would look more into the toxic rain thing. I have seen dozons of videos. I dont think its going to kill us. I think its the air if any thing. I live in texas 200 miles off the coast. My plants did not start getting spots and burns on them till a week after rain fall

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious that the process of population control has already begun in decades?
No need for war, no need to kill.

I would just offer the people means to kill themselves gradually.
I would try and target reproduction chemically and culturally(just look at the birth rate in modern society).
I would just make sure that nature itself did the cleaning.
No sane individual would ever be a victim of drug abuse, only the weak and not suitable to live in society.
I'd let homosexuality be a normal thing, as it really is the most natural and effective population control that is awaken naturally in favourable conditions of life(therefore no need to reproduce much). Through homosexuality the individual recieves sexual preasure, the reproductive instict is decieved, and may feel satisfied and fulfilled without really having offspring. Isn't that the perfect solution?!
Isn't this what has been happening?
Why bother taking the guilt and responsability of selecting who must live and who must not when nature itself can do the dirty job for you, while you help her obviously by offering favourable conditions to separate the Wheat from the Weeds.

Isn't the NWO doing a great job in this following the laws of nature?
Where is the evil in this, if not beneficial to the entire humanity.

If someone point's out that those poor "Weeds" are being decieved,
i must say "Personal Responsability". Every one is responsible for his actions. Freedom requires responsability, and who is not responsible has just the illusion of being free, and doesn't even deserve to be.

Instead of looking at them always as evil, give the guys some credit and try to understand the true purpose of their actions.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by ProdigalSon]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

We already have the technology and ours is much, much more advanced than that which we ALLOWED to become public with the creation of "Dolly the sheep"

Now that I think about it, it was their way of taunting us. I recall it being said that they couldn't carry out plans that was 'against' us unless they somehow, subtly 'told' us about it beforehand so it would be our fault, to absolve them of negative personal karma.

"Dolly the Sheep" now, "Docile Sheep" later. Was that what they were trying to tell us of earlier?

Maybe that's why they allow dangerous pedophiles or gangsters roam the streets- so they could find an excuse for the DNA profile bank where they control your DNA and the DNA of children that might be kidnapped under the premise of 'crime fighting'.

Pretty clever plan in a wicked way. Harvest evil to feed your plans.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Any way you kill off large numbers of people that does not preserve maximum genetic diversity, seems wildly reckless to me.

One might want to slightly favor some given characteristics IF one had some experimental data that made that a SYSTEM viable idea.
But i imagine that is very difficult/impossible data to come by, & some crude computer modeling seems like a risky bet on that.

A survivable/viable/healthy population may require a mix of characteristics/tendencies/skills.

It could be that there is some minimal number of people who are of lesser intelligence to make a coherent system/society. I know this is only speculation, but if human survival required or was greatly benefited from the maximum number of people being intelligent, i am quite sure we would be a very different species than we, by all accounting seem to be.

It is also possible that one could have an entire population of intelligent people/humans without problem, & the only reason evolution has a mix is because anything sufficient 'will do'. But again i would exercise great caution before taking any rash action. Perhaps isolated experimental populations could give some indication of what was & was not workably possible.

Maybe we would benefit greatly from having an increased number of people with exceptional intellect & creativity [spurring technology], but that might have to be balanced with an upgrade of the temperament of the entire population. Again, just throwing around hypotheticals.

Theoretically a lottery that took about the same percentage from all genetic variety, with the possible exception for very limited population types [Australian Aborigines, maybe American Indians, Eskimos & other very low numbered population types]
Would reduce overall numbers while preserving maximum genetic diversity.

Depending on whether this was an explicit, publicly acknowledged policy or some covert operation would affect the possible methods.

Ideally one would appeal to reason & rationality & people would simply, willingly, effectively exercise birth control.
(in your dreams)
But even in China there are strict rules & punishments as the ONLY way that potentially disastrous population growth is stalled.

It runs against many religious teachings, making it additionally problematic as a public policy.

Covert methods might be an option, but people would inevitably find methods around it.

A publicly acknowledged program means everyone at least understands the reasoning behind it, even if they may not agree with it.
That increases a certain social pressure to adhere to it for all.
Other people get angry when someone else 'cheats'.

It might be interesting to tell religions that they will have to create & build the technologies to live in outer space or colonize other planets if they want to have unlimited reproductive 'rights'.
That would be ironic if religious organizations were working really hard on science & technology & leading in some fields of it, simply to fulfill this edict of theirs.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There are many Doors in the future : I speak about robots and ia ...

You can also think about genetic engineering : they have not yet the technic to be immortal : but they will : and before the population.

It is allready the case you know : the rich transplant blood from young people , ( and new studies show it works ) : stem cell would change a lot of thing.

Immortality is at theirs doors.

Robots is at your doors.

Hope those robots will be yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join