It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Disaster Illusion staged by BP/Media/Government?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONNYxMC
reply to post by OneisOne

we dont need the oil industry. there are alternative resources out there that DONT harm the environment. maybe you should go back to school for a better education. and humans dont have to "consume" to survive. every animal on the planet earth works in harmony with the earth. there is no reason we cant do the same. we have the technology to do so easily. industrial waste is killing the planet and its pointless. I understand that we wouldnt be as advanced without them but now we are advanced. and now we have the means to sustain in harmony with the planet. your a fool to think that OIL is the only answer. the same people that lose their jobs can find new ones in other fields that will repalce oil. if you replace the need for OIL you still have jobs waiting in the specific feilds that would be replacing it. its not like OIL disapears and thats it. what a dumb reply.

What does the above comments have to do with the topic of this thread? This thread is not about alternative energy or peak oil... Are not the mods supposed to keep track of such things?

I see other threads now popping up suggesting other illusions .... So now maybe there should be a "Deepwater Staged Disaster" forum and they can shut this one down

[edit on 20-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i bet youre feeling kinda vindicated after that photoshopped story broke, eh?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The truth of the matter is if there was better oversight of the government, this wouldn’t have happened. But that’s not the push you are hearing. You’ll hear more control over private rights instead of more control over the government.

I agree with much of your point, but im curious about this one.

i mean i agree we need 'government oversight' but are you saying we dont need oversight of these very large industries?

I mean, you say 'private rights' but BP isnt a person. They are a company. Private rights of citizens is one thing. A large, multinational corporation is another thing entirely, and I personally believe 'the government' (ie, you and i) should be able to oversee how they do things.

Obviously in this case, if the MMS werent so tied to corrupt business interests, and done their JOB, BP wouldnt have gotten away with such corner-cutting.

so we need better oversight, and we need to make sure those doing said oversight are legit.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Yeah, I guess the methed up and bribed inspectors were not enough. I guess we should have some more methed up inspectors. That will stop it next time, right?

Here is the thing, you know how you stop crap like this? You use the rule of LAW and throw those in prison that have caused this crap.

THAT is how you solve this. Not making government bigger with more regulations and more control. That is what they want, the corporations I mean. The more regulations the less chance of competition and of course we KNOW FOR A FACT that the huge banksters and corporations can get away with STEALING 27 Trillion from the idiot slaves and they will CHEER when their kings force them into a deeper slavery.

IDIOCY.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
i bet youre feeling kinda vindicated after that photoshopped story broke, eh?

I don't feel vindicated... I feel relieved but still have reservations.... You’d think everyone would have wholeheartedly accepted the possibility of illusion after listening to doom and gloom scenarios coming at them from all directions over the past few months. But oil spill or no oil spill… America is in grave danger and under complete control of a foreign power

The username who started that photoshop thread should have also posted that story in this thread to add more clues to the ones I posted.... The story would have still gotten just as much attention if not more. This is exactly what this thread is about... gathering clues to support the theory of illusion... although some seem to use this thread to discuss energy issues.

But if these issues about illusions really do start coming out of the mainstream press.... it's all intentional... They will always use BP (the covert weapon) as the whipping boy to take all the blame for everything while they beat Americans over the head with it. They can create any disaster they want, even set off a nuke in the Gulf and blame it on BP. The confused Americans will blame the covert weapon (BP)... but not the ones who wield it.

BP is only one of many covert weapons used by the powers that wield them. Multinational corporations are not only used for profit but they are also used as covert weapons to kill and depopulate…. you just have to look at the 1,000s of cases in the “third world”… the same tactics are now being used against America to bring her into the “third world.”

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Yeah, I guess the methed up and bribed inspectors were not enough. I guess we should have some more methed up inspectors. That will stop it next time, right?

Here is the thing, you know how you stop crap like this? You use the rule of LAW and throw those in prison that have caused this crap.

THAT is how you solve this. Not making government bigger with more regulations and more control. That is what they want, the corporations I mean. The more regulations the less chance of competition and of course we KNOW FOR A FACT that the huge banksters and corporations can get away with STEALING 27 Trillion from the idiot slaves and they will CHEER when their kings force them into a deeper slavery.

IDIOCY.

Interesting. How do you make the "LAW" effective withoot Government?

Oh, and Regulation IS Law. You cant enforce regulation without law. You cant enforce law without government.

You seem unaware you are contradicting yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well. RIGHT there in the DoR it states

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

So, if a government fails in its endeavors. What do we do? Give it more and more and more and more power til it CONTROLS EVERYTHING?

This is not a failure on the Corporation, it is either COMPLETELY on purpose of the government, or it is the FAILURE of government.

Sorry, either throw some people into jail government or just SHUT THE F UP!

Cause problem, offer solution and NEVER let a disaster go to WASTE!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
pretty horrible thing to fake, but not impossible i guess, anything is possible.

I'd like to think this was a horrible accident, but maybe thats just me wanting to believe people are generally good in this world.

I don't understand... you'd rather this be a horrible accident, where there really was/is up to 200,000 barrels a day of crude going into the ocean than a faked oil spill disaster that wasn't real?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Government regulatory agencies are in bed with the corps they are supposed to be watching, and your answer is to curtail the government agencies?

Your solution to a fire is to pour gasoline on it.

As if doing AWAY with the agencies will somehow miraculously make these companies behave properly. Is this where that invisible hand of the market comes in and makes rainbows and puppies?

I find the Right Wing approach of de-funding agencies and then saying they dont work to be a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

We need better regulation of major industries. To pretend this is about individual rights is bogus and distractionary. BP is not a citizen. Exxon is not a citizen (well, they shouldnt be, at least)

Your crocodile tears for multinational corporations is, um, telling.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

i can see his/her point. If it is all faked, then what is really going on may be FAR worse than just environmental catastrophe.

IMO, its not faked.

we'll see.

maybe

Ed to add: That 'vindicated' comment wasnt meant as a dig. i thought of you the second i saw the story.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

i can see his/her point. If it is all faked, then what is really going on may be FAR worse than just environmental catastrophe.

There may be different ideas as to what is faked here.

This thread suggests that the oil spill was faked, meaning there is no oil spill… what could be “FAR worse” than no oil spill is anyone’s guess

What he/she may have been suggesting by saying that it’s a “pretty horrible thing to fake” is that the oil spill is a real disaster but it was faked as an accident when it was actually intentional. In this case I can understand he/she preferring that it was not an intentionally created disaster, and faked to look like a "horrible accident," but a real “horrible accident.”

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ed to add: That 'vindicated' comment wasnt meant as a dig. i thought of you the second i saw the story.

Oh I know that..
I took that comment as a compliment... I give all of the credit to the person who sent me the links that got me questioning if the spill was real. But then I also have to give credit to that woman you and I both agree seems one short of a six pack. If it wasn't for her I would have never received those vids.

But even if I discovered some truth on my own I would never take credit for it because truth doesn't originate from a person... facts are discovered and then passed along... we merely serve as conduits through which truth passes to others.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Excellent thread! Consider "Wag the Dog" movie in this aspect, it could be highly likely. I would like to hear the other gulf residents take on this. I have not seen any oil or tar balls in our area, nor have many near the main waterways. I work near one of BPs staging areas and nothing going on. Very quiet. Also near alot of marsh, and nothing.

Agreed, oil has been seen by many in the gulf, but many have also stated it's been happening naturally for years. So yes, I agree it is possible the oil could be dumped by other means.

I mentioned previously that someone in the GOM said the asphalt volcano is false - but of course, unless proof can be seen, it is a possibility. So many individuals are tight lipped. I was told the 2nd relief well had been scrapped/dismantled, and they are not sealing the well - they will get back to it when things "die down" because what they hit was an awesome reserve. Reserve of what? Or are the individuals I'm speaking with are getting their info from others withholding info?

Purpose of this illusion? I've always believed it was due partially to the food issue - banning public fishing was discussed months ago but it hit major opposition. My thought.

I will end with this. I spoke with someone in intelligence and asked directly "Is there an oil spill in the Gulf". His response, "There probably is". Intelligence ratings: Maybe, possibly, probably, definitely, is.

I retorted with "But is there an oil spill in the GOM caused by the DH"?
I received no response. Plausible deniability. (I've watched Independence Day way to often).
Peace - God Bless & Thank you!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by myra017

May God bless you as well

For myself, your post contains some of the best clues to support this thread so far, such as the reply from the individual from intelligence. When someone in the GOM says that an asphalt volcano is false, they may be right but did they consider the following:

- The first asphalt volcanoes were discovered in the GOM back in 2003
- The seabed terrain around those first discovered asphalt volcanoes, the salt bed etc… is very similar to the area around the drill site
- The location of those discovered asphalt volcanoes is in the general area of the drill site.

geology.about.com...

The information above can be considered as more clues to support the theory of purposely drilling into an asphalt volcano in the GOM to mimic an oil spill. And there is no one on this site (considering that asphalt volcanoes are a relatively new discovery) that can tell the difference between a tapped asphalt volcano and an oil leak at the bottom of the Gulf, especially when the well-known liars who are responsible for the “leak” control all the images.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

so you propose that we should just sit around and wait the amount of time it is going to take for ALL that oil to biodegrate?

I understand what it is, but if you think it will be OK if we just leave it alone, and let it naturally take care of itself, you obviously have no clue how long it's going to take. This process doesn't happen over night. I thought there might be some miraculous properties of the GoM that I am not aware of that break down oil faster than normal.

Here is a paper written in 2000 about using nonindigenous microbial hydrocarbon
degraders
Bioremediation of Petrolem Pollutant; By Ronald M. Atlas

There are other slightly less natural way to take care of this, and it has been proven to work

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034
I thought there might be some miraculous properties of the GoM that I am not aware of that break down oil faster than normal.

OFF TROPIC!!!!

How's that for trying my hand at moderating

This thread is not about GOM's natural ability to break down oil... you might want to start a thread about it titled: "Can the GOM Break Down the Oil?"

Thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

I don't know about the oil spill being staged, but I know at this point that the government of The United States of America is definitely up to no good for the people. I can see our country becoming completely totalitarian in less than two years... if it isn't already.

I like being able to use my critical thinking skills and think for myself without being micromanaged, but huh. Not easy to do these days.

Let me edit to make this a little more on topic: I don't like how they aren't letting independent newsmakers into the gulf, and how they are running everything under an iron fist.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

It's all out in the open isn't it… it has come full circle, a foreign corporation, the Queen of England, bossing around America.

Allow me to go on a little tangent here because of the way I feel about America.

America is the most special nation ever to exist in history and it’s just about finished. She may have been even greater than the Kingdom of Israel during the height of its glory during the reign of Solomon. In the initial stages of ancient Israel’s development, they had God as their King but they rejected God as their King and wanted to be like all the other nations who had a human/fleshly king. It greatly disappointed the prophet Samuel, but God said to Samuel to heed the voice of the people because they were not rejecting him but they were rejecting God as their King.

But God told Samuel to solemnly forewarn them of how it would be like under this king, that the king would take their sons for the military, and those who had skills would make weapons of war for the king’s army, and the king would turn their children into slaves by taking over the produce of the economy and levy heavy taxes. But the people of Israel didn’t care… they wanted to be like all the other nations… they wanted a human/fleshly king.

Thousands of years go by and on the scene comes America. America doesn’t want no King, they wanted to be a free people under God… they wanted a government that was set up by those from among themselves who would ensure that they would be free under God… they wanted God as their King.

And that’s what the British Crown hated most about America… because they didn’t want them to be their human king but they wanted God as king… And that was the first time ever in history that a people came together and fought a human king so that they could be free to live under God. That was something very special to God, he was so moved that He gave them victory over a vastly superior British Army. And they prospered because they were free under God and became the greatest nation ever on earth.

Now America, if they wake up and understand just how special they were, when in the presence of God Almighty they rejected a human king and chose to be free under God, something the nation of Israel did not do, then they just might get the help they need to get out of this mess and get a reprieve from this pending horrific disaster.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by westcoast

I stated the abiotic oil theory when this began.

5000 ft below the ocean surface and another what, 20,000 ft below that. Fossil fuels CANNOT exist that low. Sorry folks, you have been lied to from kindergarden. The main source of oil does NOT come from pretty dinosaurs.

And THAT I think, sums it up.

Sometimes the most obvious answer (once you hear it) is the correct one. It pretty much explains everything.

Wish I could give you a S & F for coming up with it fom the begining. I went the hard route to eventually get there, and when I did, I was smacking myself (and as many others as I could), on the forehead.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

It's all out in the open isn't it… it has come full circle, a foreign corporation, the Queen of England, bossing around America.

It's not the Queen of England. It is the Crown Templars. They have a world wide network and they head the secret societies. Even the Queen of England answers to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join