It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Disaster Illusion staged by BP/Media/Government?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx
reply to post by soleprobe

I honestly don't think **** would lie to me about it if I asked questions, he already knows that I am questioning the events that have occured. When he gets pictures i'll tell him to get landmarks in the background and take pics of GPS coordinates. He won't be shipped out untill next month but I will at least get some pictures to post.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but this stuff doesn't work anymore... the only way people can get truth about anything regarding this "disaster"is by being skeptical.. and that means:

1. Dont believe anything that comes from MSM, BP or Gov
2. Now that the establishment knows that many don't believe their crap, don't believe anything that comes from alternative media, youtube and especially words from nameless bloggers.

So what do we have to rely on? Something that we all have but few use these days... the gut.. (actually it's the spirit). It's the only thing these bastards can't take away from us and they know it.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'd like to say another message to the moderators... This thread is not about BP... it's about the collusion of corporations, media and government against the common people. It's not about the "disaster"... it's about higher powers conspiring to create illusions to deceive the public... What does that have to do with this subforum... this sub-forum is about:

Seepages near the leaking BP oil well 'may be natural'..

“Seepage is 3 km from well: Whouse”… “

Official: Seep, possible methane leak found near BP's blown out oil well in Gulf of Mexico”…

“Oil now leaking "a distance from the well"….

”New Anomolies Detected by BP”…”Exploding Water of the Gulf”…

Does this thread have anything in common with the above threads?

How about if i change the title of the thread to "corporate/media/government conspiracies in the ocean"

There's no "BP" name in there... no "Gulf" no "disaster"

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAinhabitant

That is not a real page for Shuttles.

Yes it is... it's a temp page set up with his acknowledgment for this "disaster"... a PR move... but it looks like I'm causing it a few problems...

Say hi to Shuttles for me

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
www.dougsuttles.com...
Man... you guys are supporting BP

BP could not afford me $$$$ to drill proper safe holes enviromentaly

site works for me www.dougsuttles.com...

zone alarm still does not like the site says stay the hell away from it sorry!!!!

There could also be dis information about disinformation
simular to x radar -anti radar xxradar - anti anti radar

playing games within a game

Well BP is actuall involved different story if the oil company was owned by the CIA and was trying to remove a UFO etc...

But BP is involved and is making it look like an oil spew when it is not, they would need a tank big enough to play in with ROV's
So a government testing tank an abadoned military facility an old hollywood set a new ROV school. The ability to make plumes currents etc...

They would be also polluting the enviroment using Corexit and also payments in compensation claims hindering food supply and general economic's

This would all be under current government contol, This endevor would need a huge plot.

would you devise such a plot to use with and for carbon tax, population control, removing undesirables. aquiring cheap land.

What would be the conspricy plot?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Scriptures mention deceptions that come in the form of signs and wonders. Maybe some of the visual illusions are from holograms via satellite. Maybe the Norway spiral was a test run on equipment that they are using now. Sure there is some real blobs in the gulf. It has been shown that they are TAR BALLS not crude oil! There is nothing consistent in any of the reports we get. So I am swayed to believe there is some trickery going on.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i have no idea,

but i at least agree that something about ol Kindra Arnesen has never seemed right to me.

Either she is a paid disinformant, or she is just an ego-driven half-wit. Or both. But she doesnt smell right.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I will agree with you on this - that they (BP/gov) aren't telling us what is really going on. The oil spill does make for a great cover story, excluding other real news that is going on.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

I know they're moving out because they're losing money. What is weird to me is no one here on ATS, besides you, has picked up on it yet (that I've seen). If there is a larger conspiracy going on, the fact we are losing oil rigs would be a huge piece. Not only are we losing resources, but all the jobs that go along with those rigs. I saw my first oil/natural gas rigs last year off of Gulf Shores. They are like little cities. I can even begin to know what kind of support businesses (i.e. jobs!) go along with them, in addition to the rigs themselves.

~going off on a rant here~

To me losing these rigs is a disaster in itself. They will be under contracts in other parts of the world for 5-10 years minimum. I can't even begin to understand why people are not standing up for these workers & businesses. And I'm tried of the crap about the oil industry is killing in the environment. Well guess what every industry is killing the environment. We have to consume to live. Fact. And nothing we consume is without an environmental impact, no matter how you slice it. If someone is really serious about hating the oil industry, then they should go back to school, educate themselves and come up with an alternative solution, then give it free to the world.

Now back to the topic. If this is a false flag could it be the oil industry's Three Mile Island? Gosh knows we can't use nuclear power in this county because it's too risky.

And I agree with LAinhabitant. That website does not belong to Doug Suttles. Notice the link on the right hand menu bar. The website URL can be purchased, smallest offer that can be made? $5,000. If this really belonged to him why would he be offering to sell it?? Looks to me like someone just try to make money buy forcing a buy on the domain name.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

no its not. look they have it forsale on godaddy

auctions.godaddy.com...

whois on the site.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com

the site really is held for ransom and I agree!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Great theory. One question then: where did all that oil all over the gulf come from then? Videos of flyovers clearly show a profusion of oil slicks and sick or dying animals. The oil is REAL and there's LOTS OF IT, unfortunately.

No, we do not know that those huge slicks of oil are "real". Just apparently real.

It could be another substance couldn't it and many things could kill animals, not just oil.

Keep an open mind in this thread, it's what could reveal some truth. Presuming what we are told in the media could be exactly why "they" have excercised so much control over the area and the information coming from it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just one tiny little question... why would BP "fake" the biggest environmental disaster in history, knowing that their stock shares would plummet by at least 50%, they would be forced by public opinion to with-hold their quarterly dividends, lose almost all their consumer profits in the US and be stuck with countless lawsuits and reparations? I'm sure we can't trust anything the corporate spin-masters are saying, but wouldn't it be to their advantage to make the spill look less disastrous than it really is?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
hahaha... dont you guys get it, soleprobe IS the agent here. HE made the suttles website to support his whole theory. Well ya had a good run, but anyone with a brain can see this is a fake site, I`m assuming you have one, so... case closed. Good one though I have to admit. Oh wait here it comes, I`m "best buddies with BP" now, is that it? LOL... Nice try, bp disinfo agent. Even if your not one, your shoddy research is only setting us back, so... same effect. Have a nice day!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That photo isn't from Alaska.

It's from Korea.

www.nytimes.com...

An oil slick, caused by a spill from a Hong Kong-registered oil tanker on Friday, has been washing up since Saturday along a 12-mile-long shoreline of South Korea's west coast.

Photo: Reuters

And of course www.dougsuttles.com isn't owned or operated by Doug Suttles. Do you have any evidence it is, other than they use his name in the domain name? The web site doesn't even claim it's controlled by Doug Suttles.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I agree that is a very good question! Why would that participate in a false flag (if this is one)? Well that is simple. To move forward with re-branding their company as "beyond petroleum". Perfect Blue Ocean Strategy move. (no pun intended)

They could ease perfectly into providing methane fuel for cars. Might even get them out of the government's cap & trade tax when it passes. Win for the government because they can point at this disaster and say we need the tax, perfect for BP cause they can move to a "green product".

FYI - for those not familiar with Blue Ocean Strategy, it is a book on how a business can move from one industry to another and gain market space. Prime example is Nokia. They when from a long history of making paper & rubber products, then in the 60's did a 180 and went into the mobile phone industry.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have an honest question. If this is in fact a cover up and they are in fact capping an asphalt volcano, then is that really corexit that they are pumping into that leak? I mean if we are really going to go all out here, who is to say that this wasn't done intentionally so that they could dump millions of gallons of toxic waste directly into the ocean under the guise of it being oil dispersants? What if this was all a scheme to save their bottom line? Is it possible that there is a chemical or combination of chemicals that would have cost them far more to dispose of properly than paying all this money for the clean up and fines of the spill?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
While I agree that something very odd and secretive is going on, I don't think you can go so far as to say that there is NO oil spill. As others have pointed out, you can't fabricate NASA satellite images of oil covering the gulf and all the other images asociated with it.

I have another theory.

I think that BP has hit a 'stream' of abiotic hydrocarbon. I don't want to hijack your thread, so if anyone wants to read about it further you can read my thread called The MOHO; has BPdrilled into it?

I think you may have some valid points...but I don't think it's rationale to say there isn't a leak. If anything, it is so much worse than they can ever let us know. More importantly, they can't let us know that they hit a renewable well. The consequences would be incredible for the world market.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by westcoast]

Agreed...the price of the secret just went up, and guess who pays?

I haven't figured out just how taboo the abiotic word is.

If there's one thing the out of control powers love, it's the sport of media deception, coupled with insane trappings of guilt, and taxes. It is especially effective when everyone knows they are lying (the media and government), because then it resembles a war machine.

It will go on for some time. Teachers with little or no tenure will be picked off for using the 'a' word. Also those teachers who still haven't learned there's no institutionalized positions for truthers etc... they will learn. We all will learn, I guess, because that's the whole point of economic strangulation. You (the gov) give the money to the sides you want to win (where you have your chips), while simultaneously starving the majority, greasing the tracks of the new industries you want to usher in, choke a little more life from some non-conformed...on and on...they have so many tools at their disposal. But maybe the way out is a lot like that old hippie mantra of getting off the grid and so on.

Anyway just wanted to thank you for your thoughts. I am in accord here..this is a source they aren't used to getting their hands on. It's embarrassing. Guess we'll have to hear some more big lies through the media in order to make our minds right.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
And of course www.dougsuttles.com isn't owned or operated by Doug Suttles. Do you have any evidence it is, other than they use his name in the domain name? The web site doesn't even claim it's controlled by Doug Suttles.

Well I'm sure Mr. Suttles appreciates all the time and effort you've put attempting to salvage what’s left of his image as well as his employer's. Maybe BP will offer you a nice job with lots of perks for your efforts.... or perhaps a promotion from online PR to media liaison...

But I highly doubt that your BP friend was ignorant of a website put up in his name for the purpose of pure PR relating to this "disaster".

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Obvious as hell!

Their trying to divert the attention away from' their' Lying,Illegal,Marxist, Islamic Muslim, criminal, POUS, Ocommie.

This' coward' is up in Maine on vacation, about as far from the Gulf as he can get. I sure he would go to Alaska, if he he knew he would be welcomed there. He can always go back to Hawaii (the treason state) and get a 'fake' long form birth certificate, this time...
www.boycotthawaii.com
Better yet, let's make him a lifeguard in Venice Beach Louisiana..Only thing wrong here, he's lies so much, and if he cried out 'SHARK', nobody would believe him.

Get the rest of this story www.commieblaster.com

Sorry, I don't stoop to the' Marxist- MoveOn', level, on rebuttals..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Just one tiny little question... why would BP "fake" the biggest environmental disaster in history, knowing that their stock shares would plummet

It's not about BP... You’ve missed the whole point of this thread which is why I wanted it to remain in general conspiracies so it could be discussed by "conspiracy theorists"... BP is just an instrument wielded by higher powers... its a collusion of government, media, the oil industry all controlled by the powers who print the money and have thousand-year-old dominions.

BP is just a superficial image... they can replace that with an existing image (exxon, Chevron etc...) or they can create a totally new superficial image... Jack's Oil Company... the substance will remain.... people have to start thinking beyond what their eyes see and their ears hear... otherwise those in control are right... we're just a bunch of ignorant "smoole peephole" who roll over every time they ring a bell.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

If it is a staged illusion, you will have to ask yourself the question as to why? Secondly, BP sold some of the oil that they "cleaned up" in Louisiana. So, it would appear that there is some oil out there. Third, there are people getting sick from the fumes, and many have been hospitalized. This could either be from the "oil," or the corexit 9500 that they are spraying.

So. I must ask, what do you think the purpose is for the illusion?

1. Is it an excuse to have a military presence in the gulf?
2. Are there more sinister things going on?
3. Have you heard about the stargate in Yemen? If not, take a look.

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Is it possible that another stargate opened in Florida? (Hence the media blackout and military presence?)

5. What about the military buildup in Costa Rica? Is it possible that another gate was found there?

Personally, I don't know. But, if the oil spill is a false flag, it might be directly related to this supposed star gate.

This is all speculation.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 20-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join