It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Disaster Illusion staged by BP/Media/Government?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The fact there aren't that many photo's etc point to either that it isn't real at all and has been created for some sinister reason or that it's is very real and worse than we can imagine, the only truth i see is that "IF BP F*CKS UP...THEN BP COREXIT!"

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

If you think that the sarcasm in some moronic comment is likely to somehow make me feel too intimidated to continue with my valid question, my genuine seeking to understand and find out the truth, you
attribute much more importance to yourself than you should.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034

Is there any scientific evidence of this so called natural process that "takes care of the oil"

I mean im just going to be honest here, that man most likely isn't some geo-scientist. I wouldn't be anymore willing to believe he knows what he is talking about than I would be to believe that Ghandi knows how to command an army.

Um... Biodegradation isn't real either?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well I agree this entire picture doesn't make sense. From the explosion happening right after the President was going to allow offshore drilling to the unusual circular pattern of the currents which kept the oil off shore for weeks. Not to mention the containment methods following the exact same pattern of the Mexican oil spill of the 70s.

There's a legal theory which states the expected outcome of actions can usually be inferred to be the intent of the actions.

Think about this not just in terms of the oil spill but the business, government and media’s handling of the spill. What is the outcome of the spill?

Sure some land is damaged but as it appears right now, at the least the oil on the beach will only be a short-term problem.

But the lasting effect, much like 9/11, will not be the property damage but the ability to manipulate people.

The public now HATES big business - the are screaming for regulation (much like after the mortgage crisis). The MSM media is encouraging this hatred too. When you get people in an emotional range, you can manipulate them.

It can be seen on ATS. BP along with all big businesses are evil. The truth of the matter is if there was better oversight of the government, this wouldn’t have happened. But that’s not the push you are hearing. You’ll hear more control over private rights instead of more control over the government.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Wow, you could well have hit the nail on the head here. Add to that the stories of BP trying to circumvent the compensation claims, etc, etc. (BP of course, playing their role nicely).

It also diverts the anger people feel towards the banks, right onto the Corporations.

It has to be about them furthering their totalitarian agenda, so very well spotted.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OK, first off thanks for an interesting thread.

Secondly, I have read through the thread in it's entirety and your first mistake is using the Doug Suttles website as a source, and obfuscating the more interesting parts of your theory by defending the veracity of the website as a credible source...it's a fake!

As many have already stated, there is no indication that the website is owned or operated by doug suttles, and it contains dis-information. His name is Suttles,by the way, not Shuttles and I'm not a defender of the man's reputation or BP, so please don't start in with that rhetoric, I'm simply pointing out a huge hole in your presentation, and I'd take heed if someone did the same for me.

Originally posted by soleprobe
"That pic is good enough for me... it comes right from his website: www.dougsuttles.com"

Well, it's not good enough for me, and I'd expect you to be a little more discerning with your sources.

"ya ..it just says www.dougsuttles.com... and it's not his website... and the pics are from Alaska where he used to work...

right

here they come"

Uh, you do know that anyone can register a domain name right?
...and you did see that the photo is actually a Korean oil spill right?

"Yes it is... it's a temp page set up with his acknowledgment for this "disaster"... a PR move... but it looks like I'm causing it a few problems...

Say hi to Shuttles for me"

You're losing your audience...

"I've said enough about the doug shuttles guy.... I have my feeling about it... which aint good... others can view what I posted already so I don't have to repeat myself and they will come to their own conclusions...

Any more posts in defense of this BP's shuttles guy I will kindly repeat the above"

Sure, final retreat, put your fingers in your ears and keep repeating your mantra.

Your attitude toward, and defense of this fatal flaw is getting annoying, and taking the fun out of what started out as an interesting conspiracy theory.

Let's relish the irony of the statement you made here:

Who said that.. you heard it from...??? You saw it on TV or your computer monitor??? ... again... is that all the folks should use for discernment these days: eyes and ears ????

What say you?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is an interesting link that sheds more light on the website at the core of the discussion here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx
reply to post by soleprobe

I honestly don't think **** would lie to me about it if I asked questions, he already knows that I am questioning the events that have occured. When he gets pictures i'll tell him to get landmarks in the background and take pics of GPS coordinates. He won't be shipped out untill next month but I will at least get some pictures to post.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but this stuff doesn't work anymore... the only way people can get truth about anything regarding this "disaster"is by being skeptical.. and that means:

1. Dont believe anything that comes from MSM, BP or Gov
2. Now that the establishment knows that many don't believe their crap, don't believe anything that comes from alternative media, youtube and especially words from nameless bloggers.

So what do we have to rely on? Something that we all have but few use these days... the gut.. (actually it's the spirit). It's the only thing these bastards can't take away from us and they know it.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by soleprobe]

So in other words, how can we trust you? I appreciate everything you have brought forward and will consider this information in my overall perception of the BP OIL SPILL but, in this day and age, no one can be trusted unless you full heartedly know that person, as in they are direct family, etc.... You lost some credibility with the suttle website, theres no doubt about that! But, mistakes happen..

Nothing is easy these days, nothing is clear as day, nothing is pure anymore, everyone has their dirty laundry and there is no better example of those poeple than our own freakin government and the very poeple that control it... The only problem with that statement, is it is so hard for the general public to see exactly who runs the show... there are too many grey areas, too many puppets, special agencies here, etc.. etc.... etc...

I think things are so out of control these days, that who really knows the truth anymore... a very small percentage of people know what the hell is going on! I mean look at this "so called disaster... The very citizens of this once great nation, are questioning whether or not this whole mess was planned or even really happened at all!! Are you kidding me.. That should tell you how bad things are right there!

There are so many different opinions of what's going on, I can't stand to hear another theory! I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE FU*KING TRUTH FOR ONCE! Isn't that our givin right, as a US Citizen! Most everything and everybody makes me sick to my stomache these days. What happend to good old values and morals for humanity and the environment we live in!!!?????

ITS ALL A BUNCH OF BS OR SOME SORT OF GAME AND IM AT THE POINT WHERE I JUST DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE! I JUST TRY AND STAY POSITIVE AND HAPPY IN MY OWN LITTle WORLD! thats hard enough...

ill end on this since i kind of went off on a tangent... The only way anyones going to really know whats going on is to take their happy little ass in their happy little boat and storm the GOM, make sure to take your camera!!
oh never mind, pictures wont even help at this point.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by NoFilter2323]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

What I found strange is that they had thes live feeds running the whole time so the whole world could see.

Normally they wouldn't want people to have 24h acces to live footage of major srew ups.

It seems a bit too televized.

Also, after 4 months, I would have expected to see much more devastation on beaches etc.

But I also saw the video of the guy that flew over the Gulf and it looked to be a complete mess with fire rising from the water and thick black smoke columns.

I would be great if the disaster is not that bad, but whatever they would want to distract from, is probably not fun either.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr20121221
I went to the site but zone alarm says its a dirty site and prevented it form poping up, says the site is new 3 months old and contains malware spyware viruses etc...

Man... you guys are supporting BP

Totally exposed

site works for me www.dougsuttles.com...

The BP propaganda Disaster Forum

Soleprobe, you've raised very good points but you are losing yourself here.

my opinion is not made on your theory (in 911, the towers really collapse!) but it is on that website :

would you see the BP Chief Operating Officer putting google ads on his own personal corporate website ? along with so much critics on him (did you read anything ?)

this website was done by an opportunist webmaster using news of the moment to make money from google ads (or to sell back domain name high price)

that is more than obvious; you can remove this point from your list, it just doesn't add up.

discern (if u wanna play the detective) !

(to browse any website safely use mozilla + add-on "no script" : disallow all scripts by default, allow only your favorite websites)

[edit on 20-7-2010 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
With the intention of bankrupting BP, allowing them to be bought out by a US firm...

BP is nothing... it's a label put on the backside of a beast for the peons below to look up to... they simply peel the label off their backside and stick on another that says Chevron and the peons below celebrate a victory...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

we dont need the oil industry. there are alternative resources out there that DONT harm the environment. maybe you should go back to school for a better education. and humans dont have to "consume" to survive. every animal on the planet earth works in harmony with the earth. there is no reason we cant do the same. we have the technology to do so easily. industrial waste is killing the planet and its pointless. I understand that we wouldnt be as advanced without them but now we are advanced. and now we have the means to sustain in harmony with the planet. your a fool to think that OIL is the only answer. the same people that lose their jobs can find new ones in other fields that will repalce oil. if you replace the need for OIL you still have jobs waiting in the specific feilds that would be replacing it. its not like OIL disapears and thats it. what a dumb reply.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
ooooook. So if that's the case why is there radioactive oil on the shores of beaches in the Gulf?

So that's what BP, their experts, MSM, and government have been saying, right?

So they plant a seed in the public mind of the existence of radioactive oil in the Gulf

They also plant the seed in the public mind of the existence of a huge methane bubble which could explode and cause a massive tidal wave.

Now that those two seeds have been planted… they could easily set off a nuke to mimic a methane explosion causing a tidal wave and blame the resulting radioactive fallout on already existing radioactive oil in the Gulf.

All these fabricated reports (seeds) from the establishment propaganda machine serve to provide them with more options on how to covertly take down America without getting any resistance from the “Sleeping Giant.”

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
The truth of the matter is if there was better oversight of the government,

You need to understand the pecking order... there is government oversight... those who oversea BP oversea the government

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

this website was done by an opportunist webmaster using news of the moment to make money from google ads (or to sell back domain name high price)

that is more than obvious; you can remove this point from your list, it just doesn't add up.

So the pictures are phony and the website is phony... that's what this thread is all about... illusion... it does add up... what's posted is posted... the observers can ponder for themselves who this "opportunist webmaster" was who created the illusion

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Admiral Allen's remarks about the current seepage:

With the leak capped, "We could probably overcome the hydrocarbons that are in there," Allen said.

He's referring to the abiotic hydrocarbons.......

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I stated the abiotic oil theory when this began.

5000 ft below the ocean surface and another what, 20,000 ft below that. Fossil fuels CANNOT exist that low. Sorry folks, you have been lied to from kindergarden. The main source of oil does NOT come from pretty dinosaurs.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DONNYxMC

Wow, now that made me laugh! We don't need the oil industry? Please tell me about these alternative resources that are ready to take oil's place. Also, I never said oil was the only answer. I just stated that if people hate it so much, they should be working toward other solutions. And you are right, an alternative for oil would replace the lost oil jobs. But what happens until those jobs are ready to be filled? Everyone from the oil industry can just join all the thousands of others who are currently out of work? Poor solution. Hows about someone bring one of the elusive alternative resources to the mainstream, before we just demand for the death of an entire industry.

As for me going back to school? I'm not the one whining and doing nothing to make a change. Of course that does not mean I have not made changes and that I do not live in balance with the environment around me.

Now, I would like to think you for the personal attack. I now feel like I'm an official ATS member.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
let's leave the oil for the tectonic plates, it's time we cut ourselfs off the black bubblie crude all kinds of oil natural oil products

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
pretty horrible thing to fake, but not impossible i guess, anything is possible.

I'd like to think this was a horrible accident, but maybe thats just me wanting to believe people are generally good in this world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join