It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Disaster Illusion staged by BP/Media/Government?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
hahaha... dont you guys get it, soleprobe IS the agent here.

Any REAL person here, and they know who they are, who review all my posts will know... You see real people rely on their own soul... (some call it gut instinct) and they rely on it to distinguish truth from falsehood so they can exercise truth... they know in their soul where I come from...

But many have suppressed souls because they serve the will of a soul that is not their own. These are NOT real people because they've seared their soul by replacing it with a soul of another… then they exercise the will of someone else’s soul… therefore they are NOT real… like they no longer exist… they have been transformed into someone else’s soul and are used to exercise the will of another.

And yes you are correct… I am an "agent"... an agent of Truth.... not an agent of corporate/government/media fear-mongering

[edit on 20-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
hahaha... dont you guys get it, soleprobe IS the agent here. HE made the suttles website to support his whole theory. Well ya had a good run, but anyone with a brain can see this is a fake site, I`m assuming you have one, so... case closed. Good one though I have to admit. Oh wait here it comes, I`m "best buddies with BP" now, is that it? LOL... Nice try, bp disinfo agent. Even if your not one, your shoddy research is only setting us back, so... same effect. Have a nice day!

I think I'd be more inclined not to trust you because of what you just said and how you said it.

Cheers, but I'll decide who I do and do not trust thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Good points, I haven't gone through the entire thread so this may have already been answered but how does your theory explain the destruction of the way of life for the people on the gulf, the effects on the weather system, the billions of dollars spent by BP to clean it up, the hault of shrimping: fishing: and oyster hunting, or the relocation of thousands of turtles from gulf. Don't get me wrong I think you make some excellent points expecially with the doom and gloom posting which will effect my own posts but the statement that the oil isn't there and cleanup crews don't really have much to clean up is to me completely obsurd. I have no doubt that there is a lot more going on down there than we're let on to believe but saying that the catastrophy isn't really there doesn't seem very likely although I still could be wrong, who knows.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

That website www.dougsuttles.com is not made and maintained by doug suttles... why would be be referring to himself in the 3rd person?

here is a whois seach of this website:
Domain Name: DOUGSUTTLES.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com...
Name Server: NS07.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS08.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 03-jun-2010
Creation Date: 02-jun-2010
Expiration Date: 02-jun-2011

so... Doug Suttles made a website on 6/2/2010 in order to post pictures that are obviously not of the Gulf Coast, and trash talk himself?

On the post from 6/16/2010, it says "One thing Doug Suttles never mentioned was the possibility of BP being unable to ever stop the oil leak."

By you reasoning, I could make a website and call it www.williamshattner.com; and that would mean it HAS to be his. I just don't understand why you didn't post this, 10 seconds of looking at the website and I could CLEARLY see this was not the website of a highly paid BP executive. It's amature at best.

I can understand you concern, but something that ruins your entire argument for me is 1. your entire argument is based off of youtube videos made by who knows and 2. You are posting a link to a website that clearly isn't a BP executives personal website, but a website im betting was made in order to slant and slander things.

Please provide hard evidence that they intentionally cost themselves BILLIONS of dollars.... to do what exactly.

All of these theories on here, and I have not seen one theory that I would consider possible. Normally companies would do things like this to make money, not lose it.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Cdaddy1034]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SinsMayburn

Well it seems to me that is a reasonable requirement for working in water that has lots of oil on it.

The fumes won't be as bad at night when it is much cooler.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

Are you allowed in a house where a murder was committed?

Are you allowed into a burning building?

Were you allowed on Ground Zero after 9/11?

I think not, unless you were an official... I am not sure I understand this theory that people have that we are not allowed to go there, so it must be an inside job.

I was in a commercial airliner flying over it on my way to Cozumel not that long ago...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
If it is a staged illusion, you will have to ask yourself the question as to why?

You can find many of the "why" in this subforum by reading some of the proposed solutions... taxes, depopulation, dismantling industry... the whys are revealed in the proposed solutions... in the general conspiracy subforum they call it "problem, reaction, solution"

Secondly, BP sold some of the oil that they "cleaned up" in Louisiana. So, it would appear that there is some oil out there.

Who said that.. you heard it from BP, government, media... ??? You saw it on TV or your computer monitor??? That oil could come from anywhere... again... is that all the folks should use for discernment these days: eyes and ears ????

Third, there are people getting sick from the fumes, and many have been hospitalized. This could either be from the "oil," or the corexit 9500 that they are spraying.

If many are getting sick... and I hope this is not the case.... I'm leaning more towards the corexit

So. I must ask, what do you think the purpose is for the illusion?

1. Is it an excuse to have a military presence in the gulf?
2. Are there more sinister things going on?
3. Have you heard about the stargate in Yemen? If not, take a look.

Well there are sinister things going on for sure... I mean look at the creeps we're dealing with... they're mass murderers... being sinister is their job....

As for the other stuff you mentioned others are welcome to weigh in on those theories

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Great theory. One question then: where did all that oil all over the gulf come from then? Videos of flyovers clearly show a profusion of oil slicks and sick or dying animals. The oil is REAL and there's LOTS OF IT, unfortunately.

Nah, none of it is real. It's all holograms. Just like the holograms that made people think that the photon torpedoes that blew up the WTC were aircraft

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have had the feeling from very early on that this is a false flag in the sense that it was something deliberately planned and carried out by the NaZionists which run the country.

If you consider 9/11 in the same light, it was a false flag, but many people did, tragically die.

That is my problem in this case. They are capable of orchestrating the most horrendous scenarios, so is there a leak or is it a spoof leak? If it's spoof, are they actually using oil from some other source and intentionally releasing it into the sea to create their illusion. Frankly, I wouldn't put it past them.

The by-now widely known dumping of shares by several major players and major banks just prior to the spill IMO cannot be cioncidence. Nor can the cards in the 1995 Illuminati boardgame, which show pictures of the twin towers being hit, the pentagon being hit and also an oil spill.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

And there is the secrecy, and typical mind-manipulation technique going on of giving out conflicting and incomplete information, none of which seems reliable.

BP's comments seem to remain restricted to 'We trying this', 'It didn't work', ' We'll try a different solution' 'Oh, unfortunately that didn't work either'.

And I've seen numerous other people post on various threads saying they had been waching the live feeds and they seemed to be looping.

I am perfectly able to believe that false images would be released as 'public information', I have seen this happen in other totalitarian regimes. Psycopaths seem to take delight in somehow alerting the people to what they are doingk, at the same time as releasing said incomplete and conflicting news. It is a very old, and very effective technique which has been used by all Nazi/fascist powers over history.

One of the reasons for doing this is that it keeps people's attention focused on the conflicting news, and thus by=passes the simple, common sense interpretation of sinister events.

The secrecy itself with which all this is surrounded, is indicative of something they want to hide, and of their motives. Their motive is not to do what is best for people, it is to dissimilate, obfuscate, confuse. It would be so simple to release accurate news and pictures if that wasn't the case.

It reeks of conspiracy. If it walks like a duck.......etc.

I am also puzzled about why there hasn't been an international outcry.
The doomsday scenarios which abound speak of untold horrors - ranging from an ice age in Western Europe because of the re-directing of the Gulf Stream, a methane gas cloud which could eliminate all of mankind, etc, etc, yet NO world governments are pressing for and shouting for more action, more help to go in immediately, etc, etc. This too is suspect for me.

I dunno what the hell is going on there, but something is definitely rotten in America, and in the Gulf.

I 100% believe this IS a false flag...their sinister and evil motives will become apparent in due course, in the meantime, they are making millions from this charade, see: thecomingdepression.blogspot.com...

So no wonder he goes off playing golf and having a nice holiday.

I am at a loss to understand how anyone could swallow all this and continue to believe they are not being lied to and manipulated.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Yes, it's an Illusion. That's why they are called magi, mages, magicians. That's why the root of the word 'Armageddon' is mage.

No, the root word of 'Armageddon' is har mgiddô from the Hebrew. Specifically the mountain region of Megiddo in what was then Northern Palestine... so nice try.

Are there any other words you can make out of Armageddon that might further your agenda? I see 'Arma'. That must mean 'Army' right? Fail.

I am sure much work was put into determining the stats in the 'target area' over the years. There is a large homeless population in places that have warm winters and plentiful soup kitchens. Perhaps they have kicked people out of their homes and 'encouraged' this movement south just for the sole purpose of depopulation. And of course, all the elderly that come south for warm weather as their skin thins and arthritis creeps in. It makes sense that *they* would target the feeble and indigent first. Hitler started with the retarded children and orphans.

What the hell are you even talking about? 1. They're going to give the old and the poor minor skin irritation and respiratory discomfort? That will show them! 2. Hitler didn't "start" with anyone other than every other country did. You do know the U.S. had eugenics programs in place in the early 20th century that involved forced sterilizations and institutionalization, right? You know, you could have even looked that up. It's not like a big "secret" or anything.

I think these magicians are banking on people reacting emotionally instead of logically. Show them pictures of oil covered animals and hide from them that it's actually a few tarballs washing ashore and not crude oil! Emotion will manipulate most of the masses into the direction they are projecting for them.

This is a thoughtful post, soleprobe, and I hope folks will take the time to review the information you have presented. It's very logical.

I suppose they have achieved what they intended by spraying the Corexit on us and in our water. I just wonder if the reaction will be soon enough for them, or if they get impatient that we don't die quick enough maybe they will nuke.

Yes, the magicians in your mind had a plan all along: to fill the oceans with corexit - and if that doesn't work quickly enough, they'll nuke us down to a manageable level. That's a sound, logical theory.

Yes, the oil spill is an illusion and they are playing another scam on us. I just wonder if there is more coming.

My forecast is one where they trick you into coming back to reality.

[EDITED for their they're there lol]

[edit on 20-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupin
Good points, I haven't gone through the entire thread so this may have already been answered

I suggest you take the time to go through the entire thread and view all the material and videos....

All of the things you mentioned could easily be accomplished with very little spilled oil.... That's why this thread is about "illusion"... and you know as well as I do that the creatures we're dealing with ( and some may as well look like your avatar) are masters of illusion.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I have had the feeling from very early on that this is a false flag in the sense that it was something deliberately planned and carried out by the NaZionists which run the country.

With the intention of bankrupting BP, allowing them to be bought out by a US firm, and turning Americans against evil Britons.

Sadly your nefarious plan has failed

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Sorry, not done picking apart this first post yet, im now watching the videos you posted...

Who is Kindra Arnesen... everything I have found on here, from a reputable source indicated she is a "uneducated housewife of a fisherman"

If you could please post something for me so that I can locate more information on her it would be greatly appreciated, I am totally unable to find anything on her except blog postings about the video she has, where is not acting like a liason of anything

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ooooook. So if that's the case why is there radioactive oil on the shores of beaches in the Gulf?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034
That website www.dougsuttles.com is not made and maintained by doug suttles... why would be be referring to himself in the 3rd person?

I've said enough about the doug shuttles guy.... I have my feeling about it... which aint good... others can view what I posted already so I don't have to repeat myself and they will come to their own conclusions...

Any more posts in defense of this BP's shuttles guy I will kindly repeat the above

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034

I've said enough about the doug shuttles guy.... I have my feeling about it... which aint good... others can view what I posted already so I don't have to repeat myself and they will come to their own conclusions...

Any more posts in defense of this BP's shuttles guy I will kindly repeat the above

I am not defending him at all... I am simply saying you are misrepresenting your "evidence"

Did you even reasearch what you posted, or is this all just a copy and past job?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
ooooook. So if that's the case why is there radioactive oil on the shores of beaches in the Gulf?

I'm with this guy. HOW CAN IT BE that there are methane bubbles that are going to super-explode and knock the Earth out of orbit, and radioactive oil, and active volcanoes there if it's all a big designed sham? How can it be that these firmly solid theories (with no evidence whatsoever) could possibly be wrong? Are the big bad "TPTB" manufacturing massive amounts of methane down there (and manufacturing volcanoes as well?) with the intent on cracking the Earth in two? That must be how they're going to reduce the population! Everyone run for your lives! (There will undoubtedly be a thread about this next week).

How are they going to pull off the talking eagles and the trumpet blowing angels? That's what I'd like to know.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.youtube-nocookie.com...

Interesting video - they spray the Corexit to make the oil sink and disappear. They spray corexit during the night.

Local shrimper says there are always leaks from the sea bed and the oil gets taken care of naturally, so it would be best if they stopped spraying the toxic corexit and left the oil to be dealt with naturally.

Could the use of Corexit be being used to hide the fact that there is, in fact, very little oil being spilled????

Would the corexit stop the oil which naturally seeps out of the sea floor all the time from being naturally made harmless by the bacteria in the sea?

If the Corexit did stop this natural process, could this explain the tar balls which are being seen on the beaches?

If this were a false flag event, they would have to do SOMETHING to make SOME oil appear on the beaches, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is the oil spill gonna kill us all?

I hope so.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

www.youtube-nocookie.com...

Interesting video - they spray the Corexit to make the oil sink and disappear. They spray corexit during the night.

Local shrimper says there are always leaks from the sea bed and the oil gets taken care of naturally, so it would be best if they stopped spraying the toxic corexit and left the oil to be dealt with naturally.

Could the use of Corexit be being used to hide the fact that there is, in fact, very little oil being spilled????

Would the corexit stop the oil which naturally seeps out of the sea floor all the time from being naturally made harmless by the bacteria in the sea?

If the Corexit did stop this natural process, could this explain the tar balls which are being seen on the beaches?

If this were a false flag event, they would have to do SOMETHING to make SOME oil appear on the beaches, etc.

Is there any scientific evidence of this so called natural process that "takes care of the oil"

I mean im just going to be honest here, that man most likely isn't some geo-scientist. I wouldn't be anymore willing to believe he knows what he is talking about than I would be to believe that Ghandi knows how to command an army.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join