It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden image in the Creation of Adam by Michaelangelo.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

I have seen this pic before on ATS...

I wonder, if Michelangelo knew so much about anatomy then why did he paint Adam with a bellybutton??

Surely he would know a person created by God would NOT have one...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

I wonder, if Michelangelo knew so much about anatomy then why did he paint Adam with a bellybutton??

Nononononononono.

This is not what this is about.

This is about the Revelation of the consciousness of man at the Moment of Creation.

Something which the consciousness of the 'thinker' has no Knowledge of whatsoever.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
He was pointing out that god and religion was just a construct of the human brain and nothing more.. humans way of explaining things they don't understand.. they blame it on a god or deity.. humans have done this since the beginning of human kind.. nothing has changed besides the stories and the types of deity with in said stories.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
He was pointing out that god and religion was just a construct of the human brain and nothing more.. humans way of explaining things they don't understand.. they blame it on a god or deity.. humans have done this since the beginning of human kind.. nothing has changed besides the stories and the types of deity with in said stories.

Religion is a construct of the 'fallen' consciousness consisting of the "self" and the 'thinker' and originating in the 'movement' of self-reflection, symbolized by the "serpent" and the "dragon".

Revelation, however, is prior to the existence of the 'fallen' consciousness; prior to both the 'movement' of self-reflection and either the "beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self" or the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker' which has created the religions on the basis of not Revelation, but merely the 'fallen' thoughts of the 'thinker'-theologians.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Well maybe Michaelangelo DID know what he was doing when he painted in a Bellybutton...

He may have been pointing out Man evolved as science believes and God is all in the mind...A creation of Man...

Of course he couldn't let his beliefs be known to the church so he hide His beliefs in the painting...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

yes but we can look at the samething and get different perspectives we can also take someone many different ways then the other....if one of us has a mental problem the world to the other isnt the same...each being has its own universe so to speak

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Michael Cecil

Well maybe Michaelangelo DID know what he was doing when he painted in a Bellybutton...

He may have been pointing out Man evolved as science believes and God is all in the mind...A creation of Man...

Of course he couldn't let his beliefs be known to the church so he hide His beliefs in the painting...

I am saying that the picture represents both the Revelation and the repudiation of that Revelation at the same time.

At the same time.

There are elements in the picture which represent the Creation of man "in the image of God"--"male and female He Created them".

And there are elements in the picture which represent man creating 'God' is his image--that is, as a "self" and 'thinker'--which is what the theologians of the monotheistic traditions are doing when they specifically ignore and repudiate the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection".

But I am not saying that Michelangelo was aware of the meaning of everything that he painted.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Oh BRILLIANT!!!!!
You just made my day
thanks!

I guess the renaissance fascination with the intricacies of the human body had nothing at all to do with this?

The only thing it tells me is that Michaelangelo was familiar with the interior of the human skull. He was probably the one who cut through the deceased volunteer's skull, and i presume other bits with various medieval saws and blades. And then did a potrait of a cross section of the human brain. Ah enlightenment

Adam DOES have a small willy hey? Was this before or after the "david" sculpture? So it got bigger over the centuries? Or smaller? I mean, Michaelangelo MUST HAVE known these things from esoteric traditions, not so?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

What can I say...

There was no TV or internet back then.

They had to entertain themselves someway..

Probably had more fun than us to be honest..

And yes, I noticed the small size, kinda made me feel better

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

reply to post by harryhaller

What can I say...

There was no TV or internet back then.

They had to entertain themselves someway..

Probably had more fun than us to be honest..

And yes, I noticed the small size, kinda made me feel better

So, now, an art work which represents the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the Revelation of the 3 dimensions of human consciousness...

Descends into a discussion about the size of a penis.

Sort of goes to show the direction in which this civilization is headed.

Preferring to talk about sex rather than how to address the issue of violence and bloodshed in the world.

There are consequences to this kind of nonsense.

Michael Cecil

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Can i just point something out here? Notice the female to "his left"? Look at the right side of her face? Reptilian? Zoom into image then tell me i am wrong

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The painting of Michelangelo reveals what the Adam is in reality. Note that Adam is laying on the body of a woman, the mountains on the back are the form of a laying body with a flattened breast and a tit.

The couple Adam the Brain and Eve the sexual reproduction organ are relayed to each other by a tree with snakes around it. The tree of life is the spinal cord, the snakes are the 3 streams where all your feelings an ability to move and react comes from. The neutral stream is the central nervous system that makes your body function. The 2 snakes are the sympathetic stream that makes you feel sympathy for something or someone, the para-sympathetic stream is the one that makes you reject what you see.

This 3 elements wake up into your different feelings and states of mood and they all interact. When you feel attracted by an equal magnetic pole, this being female or male, your sympathetic stream wakes your feelings. your eyes at that moment make your choice. Is it a woman, you, the man, will make a choice between a simple sympathy or a sexual appeal.
Is there a sexual appeal, you will experience the wake-up of the Libido what in hebrew is called Kain, or Cain. This sexual libido will, after a sexual act and orgasm make you exhausted. The sexual exhaustment is called Habel in hebrew. Thus, once you come, Kain will kill Abel and the Hammer falls.
The whole story of Adam, Eve, Kain and Abel are only the description of your feelings and perceptions in relation to sex.
Kabbalistic Gnostics know this, the leaders of the church as well. But, for reasons of big money it is better to keep the baby, cabbage and stork story the bible tells you.

gnosticteachings.org...

on this page you find the gnostic teaching from RAV Samael Aun Weor on the woman and the serpent. It gives you all an idea about the real content of what the bible teaches about the subject. To understand the bible, you need to go trough the gnosis. The Bible is one of the most fantastic books ever written. The term Bibel comes from the ancient babylonian name Bab-li what means the Gate to God.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by eurocrates]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by eurocrates]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join