It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden image in the Creation of Adam by Michaelangelo.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why did Michelangelo paint the picture the way he did? It appears that he was being influenced by an ancient source older than Christianity,

www.orderofmelchizedek.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Whats with the 2 faded planets setting behind the mountain?
Very fient.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is not the first i have herd of these hidden images within his art work . Very interesting

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com...

There is a link to another report on a different painting of his that some say also holds a hidden image of a Brain

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
He's sharing with us the secret I'm sure he was privy to in his day with his many connections. The secret the church and illuminati don't want us to know. We are all gods. God is within us and our brains are capable of anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks for posting.
There is more to art than meets the eye.
Oppressive society lead to artists to having to be very guarded in what and how their images were viewed. Still got the message out!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
2 possible conclusions that i just came up with. ive known this for along time, any art scholar will know it too.

1. we are all gods, god is the brain
2. god is a figment of the imagination.

there is also another painting by Michelangelo, one done for the pope in the chapel behind his alter. when the pope is speaking (maybe just a priest, i dont know who speaks there) it puts them into the pit of hell. michelangelo never liked the priesthood. they wouldnt even let him sign one of his statues so he went back in and vandalized it with his name. (the statue that says "michelangelo" across the sash an angel or mary is wearing. i forget.)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Or

3. God is everything. God is energy. God is anonymous.

To God, humans, plants, rocks, we are all the same. There is no plant heaven or hell, or a rock heaven or hell, so why should there be a human heaven or hell? Because we have a mind. I know, a priori. Unless you are telling me you would consider a rock heaven and hell. A tree would scoff if he knew we thought ourselves better or more important. But he doesn’t have a mind.

I think the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind is life after death.

My energy lives on, yes. But not as me. Not individually. I almost believe that my energy doesn’t stay together but splits and goes “randomly” somewhere.

I’m not asking anyone to believe what I do. Just putting it out there.

Edited to take out redundancy. I may not have got it all though

[edit on 19-7-2010 by worlds_away]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
we are all gods...same as crowley's expression in book of the law which supposively was authored to him by an alien while he was in cairo in 1904...we are all stars! and in science they say everything comes from exploding stars or super novas...also in the theory that aliens created us we have alien genetics from them which are revered as gods!

it all coincides!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i know we are all gods. ive had too many reality controlling moments for us not to be. i dont mean a biblical god, but a quantum god, reality controlled by all of us. some just have more sway

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

hey i know what your talking about we cant prove it but we know its trueh through life experience...another crowley expression we are all aggregates of experience...

basically we live in fleshly form to gain experience so that we might ascend...i dont know what our spirits are supposed to ascend to once we have gained all the experience we are supposed to but it makes sense!

back to wha u were saying we do control our own reality's we all live in our own universes...great example what is real to a schizo isnt real to you but in his universe its real in yours its not!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I think we all live in the same universe / reality, not seperate.
How I see it, we are all 1/6,000,000,000th of a god. Some of us just have more sway.

On the quantum level we are a hive mind. we create this universe / reality. If we are all seperate, how come when I look at a chair, you see it in the exact same position? Because one of us chose, once the observer makes a choice it is instantly passed to all others... know what i mean? its hard to explain. string theory

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I think we all live in the same universe / reality, not seperate.
How I see it, we are all 1/6,000,000,000th of a god. Some of us just have more sway.

On the quantum level we are a hive mind. we create this universe / reality. If we are all seperate, how come when I look at a chair, you see it in the exact same position? Because one of us chose, once the observer makes a choice it is instantly passed to all others... know what i mean? its hard to explain. string theory

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Am I the only one who saw a picture of the brain with God superimposed on it with some lines drawn there, but without any actual clear correspondence of shape? It seems more like somebody's wild imagination. The whole brain thing is really a stretch, unless the alcohol is preventing me from seeing it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia
Why did Michelangelo paint the picture the way he did? It appears that he was being influenced by an ancient source older than Christianity,

www.orderofmelchizedek.com...

There are certain Truths which Jesus referred to with the words "He who has ears, let him listen...", a phrase which signifies that not everyone can understand what he is saying. For example, when he explained that John the Baptist 'was Elijah', he was talking about the Doctrine of 'Rebirth' ; although the vast majority of people categorically deny that that was what he was talking about; and Christianity itself is based upon the specific repudiation of that explanation.

This picture by Michelangelo is, quite obviously, a picture of a saggital section of a brain.

'He who has eyes, let him see...'

Whether or not Michelangelo was completely aware of the significance of what he had painted here, this is a representation in imagery of Genesis 2:7; and, if Moses, Isaiah, Jesus or Mohammed were to see this picture, they would know exactly what is being referred to here; not because of anything that they had read in any book, but because of the actual Revelation of the Memory of Creation itself.

In short, this is a very clear and specific representation of the Revelation itself which Reveals that there are 3 dimensions of consciousness: 1) an "observing consciousness" Created 'by and in the image of God'; 2) a "beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self"; and, 3) a "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'.

There is always the question of whether artists or choreographers or cinematographers, for example, are completely aware of the meaning of what they create; or whether their only job is to manifest that meaning while having no Knowledge of it.

Was the cinematographer who created the 'light show' segment "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" in 2001--A Space Odyssey aware that what he was creating is a visual and auditory representation of both the Vision of the "Son of man", the "Vision of Knowledge"(the Thanksgiving Hymns) and the "Night Journey" of Mohammed, and the Knowledge Revealed through that Vision (as suggested in the commentary on my web page)?

Was Michael Flatley aware that the dances he had choreographed in "Lord of the Dance" and "Feet of Flames" are a representation of the Unsealing of the Seven Seals of the Revelation of John, even down to the colors of the costumes of the dancers and the geometric forms adopted by the dancers?

And was Walt Disney aware that Maleficent is the perfect manifestation of the symbolism of Chapter 13:11 of the Revelation of John of the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker', with the thorns representing the thoughts of the 'thinker' which attempt to block the way to the Understanding of Truth?

The answer to all of these question is probably no.

An interesting synchronicity:

Maleficent has two "horns", representing the consciousness of the 'thinker';
while the "thorns" represent the thoughts of the 'thinker'.

Michael Cecil

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dude this blows my mind! S+F! perhaps this could be a clue about the power of our minds, the link between our pineal gland and our higher beings!

Adam on the left, also has a very small peanis... just throwing that out there!

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
Dude this blows my mind! S+F! perhaps this could be a clue about the power of our minds, the link between our pineal gland and our higher beings!

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

My concern is the green claw hand in the left bottom corner of the picture and the left claw hand around Eve.

To me this represents the dualization of the image of God created by the 'movement' of self-reflection; resulting in a perversion of the feminine; in other words the creation of God in man's image rather than God Creating man in His image.

The Jewish mystics take this a step further, referring to one of the faces of the angels as Zer Anpin (I won't tell you which one); the significance of which is in relation to the Vision of the "Son of man", which is why this is a sagittal section of a brain in the first place...

Jesus being crucified at the "place of the skull".

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

wow!

thanks!

i have always felt that there was something in that painting that i was missing!
i think that must be it, or part of it.

Originally posted by conspiracy88
He's sharing with us the secret I'm sure he was privy to in his day with his many connections. The secret the church and illuminati don't want us to know. We are all gods. God is within us and our brains are capable of anything.

which, in a way, is a futile effort!

if it is a secret that GOD is within us...can't GOD tell us that secret, too?

i mean, that's how i found out!

it's the same as it ever was:
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

yet time grows ever shorter!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

the Sistine chapel has many panels telling the story of the bible the hand you see at the bottom is part of another panel. My favorite part of the chapel is the last judgment. Every time i look at it i see more hidden meanings. As far as the brain representation makes sense Micheal Angelo believed are greatest gift was are mind. And from this we were given are talent and abilities therefore everything making us spiritual was located in the brain.

This was contradictory to the time when many people believed the soul was located in the heart. Even the Egyptians for example considered the brain expendable as it wasn't one of the organs they preserved for the afterlife it was discarded on mummification.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Michael Cecil

the Sistine chapel has many panels telling the story of the bible the hand you see at the bottom is part of another panel. My favorite part of the chapel is the last judgment. Every time i look at it i see more hidden meanings. As far as the brain representation makes sense Micheal Angelo believed are greatest gift was are mind. And from this we were given are talent and abilities therefore everything making us spiritual was located in the brain.

This was contradictory to the time when many people believed the soul was located in the heart. Even the Egyptians for example considered the brain expendable as it wasn't one of the organs they preserved for the afterlife it was discarded on mummification.

Interestingly enough, the Revelation of the "resurrection" is received in the heart (the Fourth Church or chakra); but one aspect of that Revelation occurs through the middle of the forehead, as implied in the picture. (There is a specific point in the picture referring to the origin of the 3 dimensions of consciousness--something that, in The Matrix, is symbolized by Trinity.)

The Revelation of the "resurrection" is a Feminine Revelation whereas the Vision of the "Son of man" is a Masculine Revelation. The denial of the Revelation of the "resurrection" by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' necessarily results in a religious establishment which is both perverse masculine and, then, perverse feminine.

And, at the same time, the Revelation of the "resurrection" (the Second Phase of the War of the Sons of Light) Reveals the memory of the Vision of the "Son of man' (which is the Third Phase of the War of the Sons of Light).

Of course none of this Knowledge is in any way accessible to the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'; which originates in time and deals in logic.

Michael Cecil

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join