It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sunspot and this could be a big one.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You should start a thread about this new CME coming approx august 3rd, plus other stuff you mentioned.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by jazz10

You should start a thread about this new CME coming approx august 3rd, plus other stuff you mentioned.

I was thinking about this also... although have a flight tommorow afternoon. i hope my plane doesnt go down from the flare

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
the earths defenses are lower where the solar flare will hit setting the ground ablaze bring mashmellows and hotdogs

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
So where are we? Are there still some that say suns activity has nothing to do with earthquakes etc?
I think its quite clear now.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
So where are we? Are there still some that say suns activity has nothing to do with earthquakes etc?
I think its quite clear now.

As far as this last one... I'll go with a Yes. Seeing as i just started monitoring earthquakes, and yesterday there were bigger ones... seem's like more than just a coincidence to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45d807c164cd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

I think its fair to say the effects from the second will show up soon enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
the relation of sunspots/CME's and EQ's..is the last years moore and moore accepted by astronomers by my opinion ..regarding the great amount of spacecrafts that are launched last years to get an better picture of processes on the sun and heliosfere...

they must expect some great events (global also)the coming years...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thought I would bring this to the attention of all of you here on ATS
spaceweather.com...
I have a sneaky suspicion that this week the solar activity will certainly pick up. What will be interesting is to what extent?
Could we see a larger quake or quakes? Intefereance with satalites and communications? Who knows, but one things for certain the time and relation to other events going on nothing would suprise me.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Care to enlighten us of the reason for your suspicion? I know there was a picture in your post, but to me it looks something closer to venus than to the sun. Some explanation would be much appreciated!

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

The active region is coming to face earth. Have you seen the cme over the weekend that may give earth a glancing blow? Well that's nothing. I hope I'm wrong but I feel that this week may be pretty bumpy.
Checkout spaceweather.com and also solarcycle24.com. You will find at the bottom of the latter links to soho etc. Input dates into movie theater 20100910 to 20100913 and watch the show. That's happened obviously. But what I'm expecting is an active time ahead and possibly effects seen here on earth. I may be wrong but I would say loolk yourself then you tell me what you think.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't know if a thread was made but I saw on spaceweather the other day that the secret US space plane

The one they apparently lost contact with was appearing over the U.S and Canada

They even had a thing to tell you where to look at what time based on your postal code...

For something so secretive I found it weird they would do that

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I see!!! Interesting!!! So based on those, when and how bad these could be? Also how reliable are our predictions based on our limited knowledge of this subject? Plus thanks for explanation! Much appreciated!!!
Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join