It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Facts" of the bible and where we come from

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi undo...

and he was convinced there was an entirely different race than humans here, who were intelligent, sentient beings, referred to in biblical texts as seraphim, a race of angels. that is where my theory originated. and he based his reasoning on his research of biblical texts.

As in all things two Components are involved..

Regarding the Seraphim...

The Seraphim is Not a race as in the form of a species...

The Seraphim is a Component of your Soul involved in the manifestation of any given species and Not the Species itself.

As I have shown the Components of the Seraphim before and said I can show you the full workings of the Seraphim including the Language used.

The same Glyphs used by the Seraphim are used in the Ancient "Star Gates".

If you want to know the formats... feel free to UTU me and I can provide you with thousands of Drawings and documentation explaining all.

This includes the base Language i.e. the Glyphs used in the "Control Systems" of "Star Gates".

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneExplorer
Enough of the garbage, Atheists !
Since you don't have a book to attack, all Christians can do is make observations about your ways >>

(Taken from a blog (not my words but I like them))

Did you have anything to actually add to this thread asking questions about the bible and people who take it literally or did you just need to bash someone so bad you did it here? This thread is not about bashing Christians or promoting atheism. Please go find one of the 800 threads by people like Randyvs about how horrible and stupid atheists are and post other people's thoughts there.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Enough of the garbage, Atheists !
Since you don't have a book to attack, all Christians can do is make observations about your ways >>

(Taken from a blog (not my words but I like them))

Did you have anything to actually add to this thread asking questions about the bible and people who take it literally or did you just need to bash someone so bad you did it here? This thread is not about bashing Christians or promoting atheism. Please go find one of the 800 threads by people like Randyvs about how horrible and stupid atheists are and post other people's thoughts there.

There is NOTHING to add to this thread !! That is my point.
If you think that you will find the answers you seek on here....then you are deluded.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

that's way over my head tmt!
it's interesting but every time you describe your data, i start seeing calculus and algebraic equations and fuzzy geometry! blink blink. i think i need a few more brain cells to understand it

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

LOL

I am sure you are more intelligent than me....

Actually there is No Math involved and a young child can understand it when reminded of it.

I have been impressed with your thread on "Star Gates"…. but I can provide more information that you may be interested in ???

My English communication is poor I know... so please forgive me....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

If you think that you will find the answers you seek on here....then you are deluded.

But you did take the time to add a list of pointless insults. I have to ask why?

Where do you suggest I do look for answers?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well I am not sure you understand what a fundamental Christian is. That means you take the bible literally as it is. You seem to be taking the bible as it should be if it had a prologue. I see nothing in the bible about lizard people. The entire premise seems a little flawed from the get go. I guess it kind of got blurry for me after this.

btw there are no human statues or depictions prior to 3900 BC. all the statuary is bipedal reptilian or bipedal amphibian. clearly, the serpent came from somewhere and had legs. he was already present or near, the garden. you can't remove legs if they weren't there to begin with.

I guess I am confused about what you are saying about legs. There are amphibians and reptiles with legs you know? I cannot even think of a legless amphibian off the top of my head so I guess I do not understand why reptiles and amphibians with legs means anything special. Ever seen a frog or a lizard? They have legs.

Anyway, I highly suggest you study up on the sleestacks. There is a series of documentaries you can watch from like the early '80s. Good stuff. Made my saturday mornings.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
just a bit of trivia....

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Congo eel.....

An eellike amphibian (Amphiuma means) of the southeast United States, having two pairs of tiny nonfunctioning legs. Although it is almost completely aquatic, it can move overland. Also called Congo snake.

??????????????????????

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

But you did take the time to add a list of pointless insults. I have to ask why? Where do you suggest I do look for answers?
Only an Atheist would say they are pointless !!
In fact isn't the life of an Atheist pointless by their own admission ?

Why question the bible or God when you DO NOT BELIEF in it ??
Haven't you got something better to do than argue with crazy people who think their is a god and actually believe the bible?

I HAVE TO ASK WHY ?
REALLY What do you gain from it ?????
------

I suggest you look at the bible again and put your faith in it. Revelation mentions you.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by LoneExplorer]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

in other words, the serpent wasn't a snake. seraphim weren't snakes, but they were serpents. so here we have a race of angels called seraphim, singular seraph, the word in the original language is serpent. some of these serpents served the gods as covering guardians. in fact, here's an interesting old testament verse on just that subject:

Ezekiel 28

11 The word of the LORD came to me: 12 "Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
" 'You were the model of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
ruby, topaz and emerald,
chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and beryl.
Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.

14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.

15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.

16 Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, O guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.

17 Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by undo]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

One of the Less Corrupted examples of the Seraphim...

"The Book of Ezekiel" describes the Main Labyrinth or Entrance to the Mount of God, as well as the "Partition Map". Or "Partition Map" of the Mount.

Refer to.... Ezekiel Ch. 40....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

your english is fine! sure, u2u me whatcha got, and include, if you could, a description of what you mean for each part?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

dannnng. can you render that with your graphics program? i'd like to see 3d model of that!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Only an Atheist would say they are pointless !!

Only someone that can see this thread is not about Atheism would say they are pointless.

In fact isn't the life of an Atheist pointless by their own admission ?

No.

Why question the bible or God when you DO NOT BELIEF in it ??

Please ask the OP why he started a thread about the bible.

Haven't you got something better to do than argue with crazy people who think their is a god and actually believe the bible?

Actually, I have not argued with anyone about god.

I HAVE TO ASK WHY ?
REALLY What do you gain from it ?????

I was learning about different interpreatations of the bible until the thread took a detour into the land of the lost and you showed up lashing out at atheists for no reason.
------

I suggest you look at the bible again and put your faith in it. Revelation mentions you.

I suggest you get a clue. Go find a thread about Atheism to bash people in.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
just a bit of trivia....

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Congo eel.....

An eellike amphibian (Amphiuma means) of the southeast United States, having two pairs of tiny nonfunctioning legs. Although it is almost completely aquatic, it can move overland. Also called Congo snake.

??????????????????????

Ha, thanks. I had a feeling there would be since we have legless lizards and all. Now if you guys can point me to the thread any of what you are talking about was relevant in, maybe I would like to keep reading about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Look, as kindly as I can put it you are just talking random junk here. First you say statues of reptiles with legs prove this because reptiles dont have legs. Now you say angels are serpents. You thinking angels are serpents has nothing to do with the fact that reptiles have legs anyway? Nothing you have said in pages does anything to address the actual subject of the thread or any of the questions brought into this thread pertaining to it. May I ask why you do not just start your own thread about angels being snakes?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This thread is NOT about atheists. Please take your atheism bashing to a more appropriate thread. There is no shortage of places to find Randyvs calling atheists stupid so go find one of those threads and join in. This was simply to gain a better understanding of the small group of Christians that adhere to the bible word for word as it is presented to us today. If you have a problem with my seeking a better understanding of a certain aspect of Christianity, please give me the name of the person forcing you to read this thread and I promise to take care of it for you.

Otherwise, I would respectfully ask you to stop. Look at the religion forum. There is thread after thread of people calling other people wrong for no reason other than to argue about it. I do not see where I have shown any disrespect to anyone in this thread and for you to come in and only show disrespect pretty much makes your barbs at atheism worthless.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

How about one of you guys U2U me when you are done so maybe I can come back and attempt to have the conversation I intended to have or at least even remotely close.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
this guy explains who the serpent was, and why it's important we understand the language involved in the story. he tries to explain that the word for serpent there is nachash, and that the text is telling you that the nachash wasn't a snake.

the nachash and his seed, some explanatory notes on why the serpent in genesis 3 wasn't a serpent
Michael S. Heiser, PhD
xr.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

fine fine. i'll just sit here and wait for you to actually ask me what you want to know then. not that i have all the answers, but some of the people you're asking these questions, are at a disadvantage

[edit on 22-7-2010 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join