It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi there,
I recently ordered a book that I was hoping would shed some light on using HCL to "digest" metals... only the book is actually about how to use HCL in dilute solution to unclog a bodies lymph system. The book is called "Hydrochoric Acid and Mineral Therapy" and was written by Walter Guy MD.
The Chapter 4 heading reads:
"Lymph Stasis caused by Absorption of Aluminum Salts - Linking up the vegetable world with the human, showing effects of stoppage of the sap flow in corn by absorption of aluminum."
There are various other things that cause the lymph system to back up as noted in the same book. I know the chemtrails contain particulate matter and a majority of that matter is thought to be aluminum. Could it be possible that the chemtrails is really an attack to stop lymph in people and make everyone ill?
Anyways I'm going to read thru this and see what its about but I wanted to push this note to you guys as it might be worth following up on.
Regards,
Gene

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
According to Victoria Hardy of The American Chronicle, Dr. Stephen D. McKay, who has studied chemtrails for over six years, believes there are four ongoing projects in our atmosphere, "The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the earth including the ultra violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the earth. This, it is hoped, will lower temperature on the surface of the earth and block ultra violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties."
"The second and most secretive project is the United States Navy's, RFMP, Radio Frequency Mission Planner, military program. The RFMP is the system name given to a group of computer programs and one of the supporting, subprograms within the RFMP system is called the VTRPE computer program. VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images."
"By providing an extremely interactive and visual (television type radar screens) environment, the Radio Frequency Mission Planner, RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the 'Radio Frequency' environment before a battlefield war mission occurs by playing a variety of 'what-if' virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of Radio Frequency propagation are modeled in his computer, (RFMP system), special, sometimes counter- intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a warfare battle mission."
"The VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as 'ducting', over land, to operate accurately."
"The government and military solved the 'ducting' problem by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts into the atmosphere over America. They made an atmospheric RF duct with a base of barium aerosol from aircraft. The chemical and electrical characteristics of the mixture will cause water moisture to stay in clouds. Again, the aerosol sets up an electrical and chemical environment that supports RF ducting for the RFMP / VTRPE warfare system. Fibers with barium may support ducting. The mixture of barium salt aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path from point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium."
"The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere. Weather control is a project of the U.S. Air Force and utilizes Nikola Tesla concepts of radio frequency radiation (HAARP) against the ionosphere above the earth. Fragile life support systems in our environment are being manipulated, tested and altered by government for military advantage. Air Force documents implied, 'the risks are high but the rewards are worth it.' The mixture of barium salts, supporting moisture, is encouraged along the weather fronts and manipulated in a control fashion. It is believed microwave energy is also utilized in the weather control program. Weather data is also a required input to the VTRPE program of the RFMP system. Perfected weather control technology will enable a military to withhold rain, cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshine, damage food crops, and bring any country to its knees

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Phage

On a side note, if you disdain speculation, why are you even here?

[edit on 7/19/2010 by ~Lucidity]

Speculation which is based on facts is good.
Speculation which is based on ignorance and requires the denial of facts...not so much.

If you bother to actually read the stuff (rather than some out of context statements) from CFR and ARM you would see that none of them recommend the employment of large scale climate control technologies. None of them are convinced that suggested methods would do what they are claimed to do. Ideas do not have to be proven to work in order to receive a patent. That's one of the problems. There is also the recognized fact that such methods have inherent dangers of unforeseen repercussions of their use. Both CRF and ARM stress the importance of extreme caution in the use of such methods should they ever be deployed.

The DOD does not really concern itself with large scale climate effects. It's interest is on localized weather modification...cloud seeding and how it might be used to battlefield advantage.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. Some people will fall for anything. Another case of chemtrailers knowing nothing about aviation, at least they got the family of aircraft right.

But since when did hinge fairings for the flaps become chemtrail nozzles?

And I guess aerodynamic contrails are yet again something similar. Everytime Clifford Carnicom found a photo of that, he called a "megasprayer.
If anyone out there can think logically about it, you should be able to easily figure out how air will be slightly cooler over the surface of an airfoil

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was going to post this earlier but due to not being able to take proper pictures (using my mobile) I got discouraged.

During Olympics in Vancouver, Canada, for the first time I saw Chemtrails with my own eyes. What was interesting is that you see X and zigzag formation of these chemicals, it would happen during semi clear days.

You first see the plane go by with couple of line of white smoke behind them, over 20-25 minutes they would expand and kind of look like a thin layer of cloud. Then a second plane crosses the first made cloud with exact same pattern of white smoke behind it. After another 30 minutes (total of hour) you can clearly see that section of the sky turns grayish as if think clouds were being formed. This happened on a daily bases, until you we had no more clear days... you can even tell, the colors are the sky looks very different then a "normal" cloud.

I than noticed 2x things that were very interesting over the few months this was happening.

- We were very short on snow (spend millions shipping them from manning park (much colder area with snow). This all happened months before Olympic started, then during the Olympics (half way). The moment they stopped spraying whatever it is they were spraying, it got sunny. Son the only conclusion I came to was that they were trying to keep the temperature low (less direct sun) as it was probably cheaper then keep shipping snow in by heliports/trucks. This was a huge concern for the city... we had the hottest winter as far as I was concerned. I also never seen 4 months of cloud/rain (very depressing)

- I'm sure this also is normal around winter time, but we had majority of the office sick with similar symptoms of sour throat and fever. This was unusual as the HR person told me this is the first year were people are all becoming very sick quickly. The numbers were triple compared to years before.

- Many countries have already openly said the use Chemtrails as means to control weather (China, UK, Russia, Canada and even US). So it is nothing new been going on for decades, but the method has changed and no one has done any tests publicly to say how these chemicals they spray can effect our health and mind.

Personally I felt a shift of depression, sadness, confusion among people during the first few months, I'm sure many other things effected this, but this was an unusual event. Right after the Olympics they stopped spraying as much and so the sun came out and most people are back to normal... or are they?!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Since aircraft trails crossing that makes an X makes you unhappy, what angles then would be okay with you? Are there any certain directions that aircraft should not allowed to fly then?

Its just mind boggling at times, the sheer amount of ignorance chemtrail believers have when it comes to aviation. Its like they will do anything they can with chemtrails, except actually learn about aircraft, aviation or meterology.

Maybe you could send an email to Air Canada, and ask the pilots to not make a letter X, but instead tell them to make an R S T L N or E.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Well i think, now this is just me, that its something to do with global warming...something to do with the weather. But than again thats just me

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

BS!!

- Many countries have already openly said the use Chemtrails as means to control weather (China, UK, Russia, Canada and even US). So it is nothing new been going on for decades...

Utter, unmitigated BS!!

You just make ** up now, huh?

Personally I felt a shift of depression, sadness, confusion among people during the first few months...

I suggest professional mental health consultation, then.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
And for those who are so convinced this is their proof of their chemtrails, (and who will insist that flap hinge fairings are actually secret chemtrail nozzles too)...

Well take a look at the video again. Observe how there is condensation appearing over the top of the wing too when this full span contrailing occurs.

This just reminds of how on chemtrail boards, they would post about being on an airline flight and seeing "trails" over the wing when coming into land, and knowing their pilot must have forgotten to turn off the sprayers. The idea that condensation could occur from the airfoil, was just too much for their little chemtrail minds

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

is all I'm gonna say bout this subject

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Observe how there is condensation appearing over the top of the wing too when this full span contrailing occurs.

I watched it again (sigh) and saw what the "fuss" must have been about...the VERY BRIEF instances of the additional condensentation events?? :shk:

To add to what firepilot is saying, please watch VERY carefully....you will see when the additional appearance of condensation occurs, the airplane is flying THROUGH some already existing, very thin, cirrus clouds. It is the addition of that moisture (ice, really) that causes the effect.

We see airplanes interact with clouds ALL THE TIME!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alpinebeer

...is all I'm gonna say bout this subject...

THAT is the same load of BS that was mentioned, up above. Griffin is a crackpot, plain and simple. No other word to describe him, except another homonym --- take your pick.

SCROLL upthread, see that HE (Griffin) has already been mentioned. He is a wanker.

What a shame ANYBODY falls for this crap --- it is truly the refuge for the intellectually uncaring, and those uninterested in science, understanding, and learning.

[edit on 19 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This thread was posted over 32 hours ago, and I am still seeing the same "Debunkers" posting. Hey guys tell your Massa you need a break, jeez talk out hard core debunkers. Re-Read your comments you have added nothing new to the subject, and are incapable of showing any proof backing up you contention that Chemtrails do not exsist.
Where on the other hand I have seen several post with verifiable proof that High Altitude Spraying IS taking place.
Don't think for a second that posting under several "handles" the same ole BS is going to fool anyone. If you are going to try that ploy take this advise change up your vocabulary and attitude from post to post so it would appear that it is more than just a couple of you sitting in some dark room.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I call...show your hand:

Where on the other hand I have seen several post with verifiable proof that High Altitude Spraying IS taking place.

Because, you're bluffing...ya got nothing, and you know it.....

~~~~

BTW, brokedown....THIS is what the OP wrote in his opening, and it's BS too:

This video filmed by a pilot yesterday..

The whole thing is a HOAX!!! The website run by "tankerenemy" is loaded with junk, lies, distortions, and just full of misinformation.

THE PILOTS ARE LAUGHING when they filmed this!! AND, I expect they still are....watching the chemtards at YouTube twist and foam at the mouth....good on them!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is an intentional test of the KC-10's fuel dumping system.

The pilots shooting the video are obviously military pilots observing the operation.

No normal civilian pilot would be allowed to get that close up on the butt of tanker at that altitude, not to mention a civilian pilot would need his own jet to get there.

The officers uploaded the video to stir the pot and humor themselves. I'm sure they are both in this forum reading the responses and laughing their assess off.

There are a few things to consider, like how the pilot just happened to be filming at the time the "chemtrail" was released. - The answer to this is obvious. They knew ahead of time the tanker was going to test its dump systems at exactly that moment and were probably told to observe the event from the outside to look for any problems.

The KC-10 has multiple tanks in the wing, one for each engine, as well as internal fuselage tanks. All are capable of dumping.

This was a fuel dump test, and a bunch of USAF pilots (in a twin seat aircraft, probably a fighter) took video of it. Since there is only one fighter that fits that description, they are probably F-15E eagle pilots.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

This is an intentional test of the KC-130's fuel dumping system.

What's a "KC-130"?
Careful, now....because I know the answer....

AND, where is your knowledge coming from?

~~~~~~~

Ya know somethin' ??? Probably too late, judging from the sheer gullibility of "chemtrail" believers (based on the stars and flags, here)...but the ENTIRE charade is a crock....I know this won't help, will get ignored/waved away/brushed aside...BUT maybe jsut ONE or TWO people who breeze through this thread will have been properly educated, for a change...

I have a PICTURE, next, of an actual KC-10...on the ground, from the side, so you can see the re-fueling boom and how FAR it protrudes aft. THEN compare to the airplane in the Op's video...and take NOTE of the color too:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fab7e80f51e.jpg[/atsimg]

AND...if you want some proof that "tankerenemy" is deceiving all of you, here---when (in the VIDEO) he does a 'freeze', with the "camera shutter sound", and inserts a little inset picture??? Remember??? (It's at :35)...

Well, a brief search online, and I found the EXACT picture he used...he is making this BS up!:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52a8d238e1d8.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a link to follow online: xpda.com...

Sorry...you "chemtrail" believers are so insistent and "sure" of yourselves? You've been had!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Umm, you do realize that a KC-130 is a 4 engine turboprop used by the US Marine Corps? And that the DC-10/KC-10 has 3 jet turbines? And that fuel dumping comes out of fuel dump nozzles located towards the end of the wing...

You did know that, didnt you?

Maybe sometime, there will be a chemtrail believer who can actually be knowledgeable about aviation and aircraft. But, in the years and years of watching chemtrail people post, I have yet to see it

[edit on 19-7-2010 by firepilot]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Something like this?

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Umm, you do realize that a KC-130 is a 4 engine turboprop used by the US Marine Corps? And that the DC-10/KC-10 has 3 jet turbines? And that fuel dumping comes out of fuel dump nozzles located towards the end of the wing...

You did know that, didnt you?

Maybe sometime, there will be a chemtrail believer who can actually be knowledgeable about aviation and aircraft. But, in the years and years of watching chemtrail people post, I have yet to see it

[edit on 19-7-2010 by firepilot]

I'm sorry, I meant KC-10

I corrected my previous statement.

I was just looking over the 130 in some previous pages before writing the post so the name stuck in my head.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thats exactly what a KC-130 is
And refueling 3 USMC F/A-18 hornets too. But aerial refueling is some dastardly scheme to chemtrail believers who insist its just a ruse for chemtrails. Only problem with that is that aerial refueling came about in the 1950s, while their chemtrails konspiracy is supposedly much newer

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join