It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Have you guys seen the rainbow like appearance what does it suggest well liquid i suppose. So thats not vapour no sorry it aint, then let me see they are probably flushing the toilets, may be dumping fuel, wait may be chemicals. so now what u guys think

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
What about you? stop telling people on what they should or shouldnt believe.

Again typical you used contrails as an excuse not surpised coming from u 3 disfo agents.

I'm a disinfo agent for who - exactly? Please tell me. Be very specific. I'd really love to know so I can get some kudos and a paycheck from them.

You can beleive what you want, but if you do so blindly, without even indulging in exploring the science of contrails, or aerodynamics, or aircraft operations, then your beleif is nothing but fantasy.

I assume you watch TV and/or listen to the radio, as well as use the internet. Do you doubt the science that explains how those things work - or do you choose to believe they are magic boxes that bring you wonderful gifts?

Your car/motorbike/chosen mode of public transport - that works from pixiedust and magic I guess?

Point is this all of that stuff has a scientiific explanation. Scientific fact is NOT disinformation. Knowledge is not disinformation.

Regurgitated fear mongering BS IS disinformation.

Calling science disinformation shows the abject dumbing down of society that this kind of crap feeds off.

If you simply cannot be bothered to try and understand what some of us are saying, thats your problem. You will be poorer educationally and a whole lot more paranoid for it though.

Its your choice I guess.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashcool007

Right. It isn't vapor. It is tiny particles of frozen water.
When sunlight hits them at the right angle you get rainbows. Just like...rainbows.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, thank you. And I got my answers. Your knowledge (and admittedly common knowledge) of weather modification and geoengineering appears to be limited to small-operations types of weather modification ctivities posted. You will neither confirm nor deny or even acknowledge that it is both possible and probable that larger experiments might also exist.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

nice vids phage, but it seems that you can never win with the " believer" types because they just seem to ignore any proof to the contrary of what they think.

i saw a documentary years ago that had an old black and white military video of a weather modification experiment, and these guys were actually tipping bags of something out of a plane into a tornado to try and stop it or slow it down, if i remember correctly the documentary claimed that russia complained about these experiments and tried to get them stopped because they feared america would try to alter russian weather.

it was a long time ago now and i cannot remember the name of the documentary or i would post a link.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Some evidence would help.

So would less blather about contrails not persisting or spreading. The nonsense about "chemtrails" only occurring since the mid-90's. So would some coherence in the "theories". So would some logic.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by walkoflife

You appear to be misinformed ---

...isnt it also common place to "dump" the excess fuel before landing.

NO. It is too expensive.

Perhaps if you review just in this thread, the reasons will be made more clear.

Oh, and I've touched upon the huge amount of air travel in Europe, many times, in other threads. Contrails over the Netherlands aren't a surprise, knowing how active that part of Europe is, for traffic. Atmospheric variables, though, will account for differences in appearance, and amounts, from day-to-day.

And, living near a U.S. airbase has no consequence on any contrails you see...airplanes do NOT make contrails in the low altitudes during takeoffs, departures, arrivals and landing approaches.

With the right weather conditions one can see a jet take off and produce visual vortices.
I’ve seen this in drizzling weather @ LAS

It was really cool how long it actually stayed intact as it looked like I was looking into one long azz slinky!

While technically not a contrail it could be mistaken for one.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by lambros56

And?

There may be a list of patents there - whats that got to do with someone posting a video of a tanker plane flying through saturated air - which is what this thread is about.

whoa there a second: The OP posted this as proof of chem trails. YOU said it was a plane flying though saturated air which is a your opinion. Does that count as derailment? You are supposed to keep us on track after all.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Pretty hard to get evidence about classified operations. Doesn't mean they do or don't exist. Point is they might, so to be participating in discussions with such authority based on limited knowledge and focusing solely on the limited things you do know should be plainly stated that way. To be participating with mockery and disdain is outright insulting. Time will tell.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yes, I disdain ignorance, speculation, and disregard of facts in order to promote an absurdity; that contrails are a global conspiracy to do...something.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Calling science disinformation shows the abject dumbing down of society that this kind of crap feeds off.

See chemtrails do exist!!
You're proving their point!!

/sarcasm

I dunno I just woke up this way today,

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
this video seems to be very thin on facts and thick with speculation - I have no idea if chem trails are real or not - though cloud seeding is obviously one example of chem trails that are know to be real. As far as rainbows ect - those are formed by water so not a gotcha there and though chemicals like fuel may have the same effect..oh wait there giant fuel burning engines your watching the exhaust of...

I would imagine the most effective and low key method would be to make it appear a normal phenomenon not a secret project so it should be really hard to tell given that.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So even if there are signs from the CFR, the DOE, ARM, and others that point to this being a possibility or even a probability, you seem to dismiss them outright and take that path of disdain, not even entertaining the fact that you may not know everything about government and military existing or planned operations. And while this is your prerogative, this alone seems pretty ignorant to me, and so I assign your half of the argument as well as the other side a value of null. I think that's fair.

On a side note, if you disdain speculation, why are you even here?

[edit on 7/19/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
CHEMTRAILS UNVEILED: The Real Reason

by Dan Eden

The word “chemtrails” is a knock off of the word “contrails.” Contrails are trails of condensation that can be seen in the sky when a jet airplane is traveling at above 30,000 feet altitude.

Up there, almost 6 miles high, the air is thinner and colder — very cold. Outside temperatures can dip to minus 60 F and the air is often full of minute ice crystals that hang suspended and invisible. When these ice crystals get sucked into a hot jet engine they turn into a gas, like steam, and can be seen as puffy white cloud-like lines that follow behind the jets. They usually dissipate and fade away as the moisture once again returns to form invisible ice crystals.

“Chemtrails” are something different. They are often formed behind jet aircraft at a much lower altitude and seem to persist in the sky. They often have a different color from contrails and frequently exhibit a rainbow spectrum if lit just right from the sun.

Chemtrails are real and contain aluminum particles. They have been sprayed in the atmosphere in an attempt to protect micro-circuitry and semiconductors — primarily involved with avionics — from atmospheric and solar radiation that causes them to fail.

continued

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Genesis322

ok I know many don't read all of a thread so I'll tag this here since the replies have seemed to slow down.

I would just like opinions on what these "trailings" from this aircraft look like to the posters in this thread.

Contrail ?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Genesis322]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
god, i wish i knew more about flight characteristics. to me it does look like spray. but often what things look like and are, are two different things.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The term "chemtrail" was first introduced by journalist, William Thomas, in 1997. He wrote about something that many people had been seeing in the skies above their homes all across America. It wasn't so much that people noticed the white trails from jets, or even that there appeared to more of them than they remembered in the past, but that the aircraft making these white lines were flying in unusual ways -- often in zig-zag patterns or making multiple parallel lines of white trails that tended to expand and eventually cover the sky with a canopy of clouds.
Initially, people began to question the government, thinking it was some kind of weather control project, but NASA and NOAA and even the military have denied any knowledge or involvement in the phenomenon. Independent researchers, convinced that something is going on, have posed sinister theories which have gained acceptance from the government's apparent lack of interest and even ridicule of the idea that there is anything unusual.
Analysis of the trails is difficult, at least from the ground. But occasionally the trails have drifted to much lower altitudes and have apparently condensed to form strange residues that have been collected from trees, roofs and ponds.

continued

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6]
At another pond, filled with filtered water and confirmed to contain "0" aluminum, test revealed 375,000 parts per million of aluminum (375 times the maximum contaminant level) after only 18 months exposure to the aerial spraying.
The usually pristine snow pack from the Ski Bowl area of Mt. Shasta showed 61,000 parts per million of aluminum!
Why aluminum?
SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION: Patent #5003186
A method is disclosed for reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a greenhouse gases layer. yaddayaddayadda
But wait! There's more.
A more sinister use of aluminum...
It was the late Edward Teller, member of the Manhattan Project and father of the Hydrogen Bomb, co-founder and director of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, who proposed this geo-engineering technique together with Roderick Hyde and Lowell Wood and who designed a variety of mixtures according to the specific tasks they have to perform, among which figure the deployment of "electrically-conducting sheets" or "metallic 'nets' of ultra-fine mesh-spacing" in the stratosphere.
Disruption of semiconductors in our present society could cause everything to cease -- from the basics like water and power to emergency services, all communication, transportation and our national security.
If an atomic weapon explodes, the electromagnetic pulse causes semiconductor technologies to stop functioning. The same electromagnetic pulses can be registered in the event of elevated sferic frequencies or nuclear electromagnetic pulses stemming from elevated sun activities, and from our perspective this is another reason why it is undertaken to repel these sferic frequencies with the help of TOXIC substances, like aluminium oxides and barium-chlorides so as to protect semiconductor technologies."

continued

TOXIC

[edit on 19-7-2010 by FifiLamoreaux]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No doubt the public will feel disrespected when they learn that this fact has been hidden from them. But perhaps they will also take note of the many unusual airline tragedies that appear to be the result of some sudden electronic failure. Perhaps they will understand why automobile manufacturers, like Toyota, have not been up front about the vulnerabilities of today's fly-by-wire automotive controls that should have Faraday shield, at the very least.
With the Solar Maximum approaching we can expect more and more failures of semiconductors, resulting is all sorts of malfunctions and potential burnouts. One strong Coronal Mass Ejection is all it would take...
Why won't the government come clean with the chemtrails? Is it because the aluminum and other metallic substances has also been responsible for poisoning our water and air? Is it because the need to shield military, corporate and business communications was a higher priority than the well-being of the average people?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I see no nozzles. I agree with the sane posters who recognize this as condensation. Now, I do believe that stuff is sometimes sprayed in the air for weather purposes, but I just don't buy into the chemtrail thing based on the evidence, or lack thereof.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join