It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm not usre what the guys on the camera is talking about thou!

Sounds like me they are merely talking about how they use their computer system, the one their company provides them for access, for recurrent training and such.

OR --- could be the computer system they use for monthly bidding of schedules.

I didn't work for Delta nor Northwest, but that comes to my mind...after their merger, the Northwest pilots had to learn the Delta pilots' system, and company computer methods...that were very different from what Northwest used.

(Remember the Northwest pilots, got in trouble by overflying Minneapolis?? They were busy and distracted with learning the Delta system for bidding their schedule...which to a pilot, is your LIFE!)

I've been through a few mergers myself...very similar stuff.

~~~~~

BUT, in any event....a three-motor jet, making contrails?? Perfectly normal...

Being on the same route, immediately behind, and 1,000 feet above?? Perfectly normal, happens every day.

(Look into the North Atlantic Track system --- "NAT"s --- and how airplanes are routed, and planned, etc. I cover it in great detail, in other threads...)

[edit on 19 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

These could also be the guys that overflew Minneapolis while on the computer. LOL

kidding.

Actually it sounds like they are talking about the onboard computer system, MCDU or the like. Could be the training system.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of ChewieActually it sounds like they are talking about the onboard computer system, MCDU or the like. Could be the training system.

Probably heads down nose buried in the FMC.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Ivar_Karlsen]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Mythkiller
THESE ARE CHEMTRAILS...Wakeup you idiots, agents, trolls, use your brains or what you have left of them. If these were anything but beneficial we would be being told openly about them, obviously they have a nefarious purpose.

Maybe, just maybe you aren't being "told openly about them" because there is nothing to tell you about? Have you actually done any research into atmospheric sciences? Do you understand the concept of condensation?

They are a fairly recent phenomena, even if my memory is clouded you can go back and look at pictures from bygone era's and never see these lingering CHEMTRAILS in older photos or films...Why is that????

WAKE UP Morons

I'd be careful how you address people on ATS, especially when you are coming from a position of ignorance on the subject matter your purport to be discussing.

I think you need to look at these images from WW2

Fighter and bomber contrails, 1940's

Memphis Belle WW2 Bomber Contrails

And this one, from the sixties

Thirty contrails, forty years ago

Maybe you could withdraw your insults?

[edit on 19/7/10 by neformore]

What about you? stop telling people on what they should or shouldnt believe.

Again typical you used contrails as an excuse not surpised coming from u 3 disfo agents.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
hahah was that the joke of the day or something

People are seriously retarded if they can't take 5 min to learn anything about aircrafts before they think we are all dying of exhaust.

Wanna see a video of my car "spraying" ? I'm sure it'll do the same thing when i hit the gas

I won't be back to this waste of time thread... just so those who believe know i'm not responding to you

[edit on 19-7-2010 by GummB]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

...nose buried in the FMC.

Doubt it...never seen an FMC with a semi-colon, or exclamation point or Capital symbol...! Sounds like they mention those things...

Anyway, the guy on the jumpseat is holding the video camera, and he's not in the discussion, it appears...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

It is indeed common place and with today's mobile phones it's becomming ever so much more easier.

But even so i have my doubts to if this is an actual footage of (chemtrail spraying) no matter what kinda plane it is isnt it also common place to "dump" the excess fuel before landing. It looks to me that it was flying above water rather then over land. this manouver is in most cases done over water for obviouse reasons.

don't get me wrong i've noticed the change in the time it takes for some "conn trails" to dissapate and that some dont dissapate at all. And from what i gatherd in search for answers is that these "chem Trail" planes are mostly airliners or look like it and the position of the trail isnt inline with the engines.

I live in holland and close to an militairy airbase wich also houses US nukes, planes and personal and noticed increase of these chemtrails overhead in the couple of months. And i noticed also that people are having more allergic like airway symptoms.

O and by the way, one of the things they are spraying is "Barium Salt" (that sh!t is radio active). This is said to reflect sunlight back and others say it could be an aid for that haarp project up in Alaska

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by walkoflife

You appear to be misinformed ---

...isnt it also common place to "dump" the excess fuel before landing.

NO. It is too expensive.

Perhaps if you review just in this thread, the reasons will be made more clear.

Oh, and I've touched upon the huge amount of air travel in Europe, many times, in other threads. Contrails over the Netherlands aren't a surprise, knowing how active that part of Europe is, for traffic. Atmospheric variables, though, will account for differences in appearance, and amounts, from day-to-day.

And, living near a U.S. airbase has no consequence on any contrails you see...airplanes do NOT make contrails in the low altitudes during takeoffs, departures, arrivals and landing approaches.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
G. Edward Griffin is creating a documentary, "What In The World Are They Spraying?" which explores Chemtrails.

www.realityzone.com...

Also, Catherine Austin Fitts of

solari.com...

a financial wealth management company,

has worked with many of the TOP movers and shakers in the U.S. federal government, and has been exploring what else, but Chemtrails. You know, those water vapors, contrails....

Anyway,
Us Chemtrailers appear to be in good company, not a rabid, frothing, lunatic in the bunch.

Must read:

dunwalke.com...

Edit to add: must read.

Check it out.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Stewie]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you for the explanation of the conversation that was accuring in the cocpit .

Con/Chem , who knows right ?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhackerDoubt it...never seen an FMC with a semi-colon, or exclamation point or Capital symbol...! Sounds like they mention those things...

Ok, i have no sound on my laptop at the moment. I was just responding to
Ghost of Chewie's post.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

G. Edward Griffin is a loon....you knew that, right??

Not only is he into this "chemtrail" hoax, he's also heavily involved in "9/11 conspiracy theories" too.

This is a guy who's SOLE level of education appears to be in divinity...he is a religious loon, the most dangerous kind.

I suggest people research into his history very carefully, before accepting anything HE has to offer up....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by B767300CA

Omega Air flies a white KDC-10 refueler

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Sorry but its NOT clear evidence if they landed beside that plane got inside and saw tanks with chemicals THATS EVIDENCE.

Even the nozzle tips they point to are a joke here are some wingtips producing a CONTRAIL

farm3.static.flickr.com...

Its all due to airspeed temperature and humidity

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Here you go. Notice a couple of things:
An existing cumulus cloud (to be seeded)
The seeding aircraft flies around in a limited area near the existing cumulus cloud. In and under the cloud.
The seeding leaves a very thin trail of material. Barely visible.
Note, the aircraft types used.
Note the altitude being flown.

Weather modification.

Here is one of the real controversies involved with weather modification. It ain't "chemtrails."

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okay, thank you.

So it appears that you are saying that cumulus clouds have to exist and are not created, no contrails are visible to make any correlations of contrails to weather-making or possible geoengineering trails, and only low-flying small planes are ever used, and that only these specific invisible or thin materials are ever used.

To extrapolate from this, are you also saying that no experiments or operations on a grander scale using large jets at higher altitudes and chemicals not of the invisible commonly known variety are ever used, to say create cloud cover or attempt to create rain or drought? By say the military or government or even private corporations or NGOs?

If that information were classified there would be no way of you or me knowing it. And it is certainly not outside the realm of possibility or probability. And again, they would certainly be aware of the same patterns and characteristics that some pilots and meteorologist might also be aware of and use that to their advantage in both their attempts to control the weather and hide in plain sight, counting on the fact that most people wouldn't notice and of those who did a percentage would just assume it was normal contrails.

Again, I just don't know how you or weedwhacker or maybe could possibly know for sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by walkoflife
reply to post by neformore

It is indeed common place and with today's mobile phones it's becomming ever so much more easier.

But even so i have my doubts to if this is an actual footage of (chemtrail spraying) no matter what kinda plane it is isnt it also common place to "dump" the excess fuel before landing. It looks to me that it was flying above water rather then over land. this manouver is in most cases done over water for obviouse reasons.

don't get me wrong i've noticed the change in the time it takes for some "conn trails" to dissapate and that some dont dissapate at all. And from what i gatherd in search for answers is that these "chem Trail" planes are mostly airliners or look like it and the position of the trail isnt inline with the engines.

I live in holland and close to an militairy airbase wich also houses US nukes, planes and personal and noticed increase of these chemtrails overhead in the couple of months. And i noticed also that people are having more allergic like airway symptoms.

O and by the way, one of the things they are spraying is "Barium Salt" (that sh!t is radio active). This is said to reflect sunlight back and others say it could be an aid for that haarp project up in Alaska

I wish you guys would quit making this stuff up. Barium, as it exists in nature is most certainly NOT radioactive. It has an oxidation state of 2 and does make salts very easily, like barium chloride, Ba carbonate, Ba sulfide, and Ba nitrate. These are also NOT radioactive. It is possible to synthesize various isotopes of barium that might decay, like Ba 114 or Ba 115, but almost every one of those has a half life so short that it would become stable before it hit the ground if dropped from 35,000 feet. The 2 mentioned above, for instance, both have a half life of less than a half a second.
In addition, barium is so reactive with air and water that it is stored immersed in oil. A primary use is in vacuum tubes to react with and eliminate oxygen left over in the tube.
Your confusion about the radioactivity might be caused by the use of Barium in medical imaging. You might have thought it emitted particles that could be read, sort of like a PET scan where positron emissions are imaged. Barium sulfate, however is used because, under x-ray exam it looks like bone and aids in imaging the digestive tract. If your stomach is ulcerated, some of the barium sulfate leaks out and can be seen by x-ray. Anyway, only 1 molecule in a thousand of natural barium is at all radioactve, and it's not very much so.
I'm very familiar with barium because in toxicology tests where poisoning is suspected, we test for barium carbonate, which is a common ingredient in rat poison.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You asked for images of what weather modification looked like. You got them.
It looks nothing like "chemtrails" so we get "yeah, but".

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by crichton13

Could it not be excess fuel being vented off thru the wings?

NO. There are no means of "venting" that exist in the design.
~~~

I seem to remember that they can do that sometimes if they are at a certain height?

Altitude has nothing to do with it.

Here is what it looks like from the ground....
[edit on 19 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

Those aren't fuel dumps those are contrails!

j/k j/k I so couldn't resist!!
I know this will cook me as someone will quote that out of context but hey if we can't have some humor we don't need to worry about chemtrails killing us!!!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Genesis322]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join