It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You guys give me a chuckle, What the heck did you guys do to pull this assignment. You must really screwed up something bad to have your boss sit you in a darken room blogging on the internet. Couldn't trust you with the real equipment, huh?
Hey, you Guys have seen "Super Troopers" haven't ya. Well remember the charactor "FARVA" ( you know "RADIO")
Thats who you guys remind me of, Farva. He could be trust not to screw up either outside his little room.
Well have fun guys, but real GET A LIFE

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Alas, and so sad, that this is becoming the standard response when someone's fnatsy world is ripped apart with science, evidence, logic and facts.

Boo hoo.

Essentially, in other words, what you've just said is, "Nah uh!!! Double-dog nah uh!! I'm taking my toys and going home! And I'm telling my Mom!!!"

(door slams...)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
www.af.mil...

In addition to the three main DC-10 wing fuel tanks, the KC-10 has three large fuel tanks under the cargo floor, one under the forward lower cargo compartment, one in the center wing area and one under the rear compartment. Combined, the capacity of the six tanks carry more than 356,000 pounds (160,200 kilograms) of fuel - almost twice as much as the KC-135 Stratotanker.

Using either an advanced aerial refueling boom, or a hose and drogue centerline refueling system, the KC-10 can refuel a wide variety of U.S. and allied military aircraft within the same mission. The aircraft is equipped with lighting for night operations.

The winglets on the boom are angled upwards so they are hidden in the shadow of the tail section.

You can see the the little bump on the tail of the boom-end sticking out.

The USAF also happens to operate KC-10's in the color scheme we see in the video, with an all white top, sliver wings.

The guys filming are most likely F-15E pilots monitoring the test dump of the fuel system since there are obviously two of them in the cockpit, close enough to talk to each other without a headset on.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would like to add this nice chem cloud photo i took on 14-7-2010, after intense morning spraying.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a355613633c.jpg[/atsimg]

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

If it's a KC-10 it's a pretty old video.

0433, 0434 and 1950 were the only KC-10's to retain the original blue & white over gray paint scheme when the USAF began painting the fleet in the low-visibility scheme. 1950 received her low-vis gray paint in 1997, as did 0434. In March of 1998, 0433 was also repainted, bringing the era of the white-top KC-10 to an end.

www.kc-10.net...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Nice try...but, errr....BUZZZ! Wrong.

The USAF also happens to operate KC-10's in the color scheme we see in the video, with an all white top, sliver wings.

Partly correct, they DO have some archival photos in that paint scheme, but....Look again...see that black stripe on top of the fuselage??

Look at the OP's video...it zooms, and freezes at :51 and 1:17. No stripe.

The guys filming are most likely F-15E pilots monitoring the test dump since there are obviously two of them in the cockpit, close enough to talk to each other without a headset on.

Oh...so the WHIZZO (guy in the backseat) had a really, really good view out the front, too??

~~~

I see firepilot agrees...he even defines "WHIZZO" for you, down thread. (Hint: "WSO"...)

They don't sit side-by-side in the F-15, yaknow....

[edit on 19 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by freighttrain

BS!!

- Many countries have already openly said the use Chemtrails as means to control weather (China, UK, Russia, Canada and even US). So it is nothing new been going on for decades...

Utter, unmitigated BS!!

You just make ** up now, huh?

Personally I felt a shift of depression, sadness, confusion among people during the first few months...

I suggest professional mental health consultation, then.

Weather modification technology is in use today by the United States, Russia, China, and Cuba. The project involves the manipulation of the ionosphere and the alteration of the earth's magnetic fields. This technology has both localized and global capabilities. Evidence indicates that this technology also has the capability of manipulating human behavior and mood patterns.

www.amigospais-guaracabuya.org...

The Beijing Weather Modification Office is a unit of the Beijing Meteorological Bureau tasked with weather control in Beijing and its surrounding areas, including parts of Hebei and Inner Mongolia.[1][2][3] The Beijing Weather Modification Office form a part of China's nationwide weather control effort, believed to be the world's largest; it employs 37,000 people nationwide, who seed clouds by firing rockets and shells loaded with silver iodide into them.[4] According to Zhang Qiang, head of the Office, cloud seeding increased precipitation in Beijing by about one-eighth in 2004; nationwide, similar efforts are believed to have added 7.4 trillion cubic feet (210 km3) of rain between 1995 and 2003.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

The seeding is produced from aircraft equipped [with a] complex of onboard instrumentation for [the] measurement of aeronautical parameters and [the] characteristics of atmosphere and clouds necessary for decision making, fulfillment of seeding and assessment of its result, and also by the seeding means which include devices for dropping pyrotechnic generators of an aerosol of silver iodide (AgI) , liquid nitrogen generators of fine-dispersed ice particles and [with a] generator of hygroscopic particles.

theblanketeffect.blogspot.com...

It still amazes me how many people are asleep to the fact that above in our skies in no matter which City, Country or Continent you live on our lives are being played with in a dangerous manner. I m speaking of weather modification, cloud seeding via chemtrail spraying and finally the possible connection between HAARP ( High Frequency Active Aural Program) and many of the recent violent storms and natural disasters e.g. earth quakes, hurricanes etc.

www.nowpublic.com...

Weather Modification Process through Ionization of the Atmosphere

synenergy.teipir.gr...

And much.. much more...

THINK and RESEARCH before you puke crap out of your mouth!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FifiLamoreaux

FifiLamoreaux.....

The term "chemtrail" was first introduced by journalist, William Thomas, in 1997.

I have already posted information pertaining to the origin of the “chemtrail” paranoid delusion on many occasions, including previously in this thread:

Origin of “Chemtrail” Paranoid Delusion

In addition to the ubiquitous, unequivocal scientific evidence that “chemtrails” do not exist & that ”chemtrails” are a ”paranoid delusion”…..

There is also compelling history that shows the ”chemtrail paranoid delusion” started at 1 specific point in time…..

…..that point in time being January 7 1999.

…..that event being an interview included amongst the relentless willful & disingenuous obfuscation comprising the Art Bell Show.

Please look at this…..

WILLIAM THOMAS ON ART BELL AS EMERGENCY ROOMS OVERFLOW ACROSS USA

January 7 1999

William Thomas makes his first of eight appearance on Art Bell's “Coast to Coast” radio show with news of something he calls “chemtrails”.

The Philadelphia Daily News reports that Emergency Room patients were overflowing into the hallways at West Jersey Hospital in Berlin, New Jersey “as a wave of respiratory illnesses swept the area.”

There is a 24-hour waiting period to get into New York State hospital. In San Francisco, TV stations report that paramedics are being diverted to help handle swamped ERs. A person in Portland “heard on the radio that the hospitals in Portland are jammed up with people coming in. Plus in Eugene it seems like everyone is coming down with something. And my wife and I saw some rainbow-colored clouds yesterday. We are calling them chem-clouds.”
A local family physician says that “a nameless virus is bringing at least 10 patients a day into her office and driving some into the hospital, but laboratory tests show only a few are suffering from Type A or other identifiable strains of influenza.” [Lake Havasu Today's News Herald Jan 31/07]

Hospitals are full across the country. In Castle Rock, Colorado, the emergency room is filled with people and the prescription line is out the front door. A woman doctor told a patient it is a new bacteria that they can't fight. She says, “Your sickness will last for up to three months.” How does she know?

One month after I am assigned by the Environment News Service to cover the strange sky patterning, seven Kentucky counties close all the schools because of sick children with “flu-type” symptoms. In Youngstown, Ohio, a doctor tells a patient, “The hospitals were filled with patients having severe problems.”

On February 15, an Akron, Ohio resident reports, “The trails above our home are lower and wider. How long has this been going on? Our kids are coming up with throat, lung, and upper respiratory ailments that no one can figure out. My husband started with the sore throat last week. Also, my elderly neighbor across the street is now in a hospital on a ventilator. She came down with what they thought was pneumonia, then decided it wasn't that. It's a thick lining growing in her lungs, and they do not know how to get rid of it or what it is. A local hospital is leasing an entire floor and it's growing into a hospital company who specializes in upper-respiratory diseases.”

On a morning in late March, observers in Spokane count 33 chemtrails in two and half hours. One says, “We have a police scanner, and we are hearing so many rescue calls for people with breathing difficulties.”

A Chandler, Arizona resident reports that after heavy chemtrail activity, “The doctor's offices and hospitals were totally packed the next week, and one of the nurses I spoke to said they didn't know what was wrong with everyone.”
Lab tests for influenza keep coming up negative. Robert Page, director of the Chemung County Health Department in Elmira, New York, tells reporters, “We know there's a lot of sickness, but our diagnosis shows that it's not the flu.”

MDs across North America tell the New York Times and other newspapers:

“This is the worst crisis I have seen.”

“We have people double- and triple-parked in the ER on stretchers.”

“Respiratory and gastrointestinal illnesses are filling up the beds.”

“It was surprising to me how sick they got and how quickly it happened.”

“The increase in respiratory infections may not be due to the flu.”

“We know there's a lot of sickness, but our diagnosis shows that it's not the flu.”

“We've seen a lot of cases that you can't typically classify as flu.”

willthomasonline.net...

That “chemtrails” are a paranoid delusion is self evident to all rational & logical people who review the available scientific evidence.

Unfortunately, irrational & illogical people keep ignoring scientific evidence & logical thinking, thereby unnecessarily scaring gullible people who are susceptible to such ideas.

Please refer to the following threads:

Chemtrails? Need help?

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers - I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Implausible & Meteorologically Inaccurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

If you have any further questions, you may contact me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If it's a KC-10 it's a pretty old video.

0433, 0434 and 1950 were the only KC-10's to retain the original blue & white over gray paint scheme when the USAF began painting the fleet in the low-visibility scheme. 1950 received her low-vis gray paint in 1997, as did 0434. In March of 1998, 0433 was also repainted, bringing the era of the white-top KC-10 to an end.

www.kc-10.net...

Good point, then we are probably looking at an all grey plane that is being over-exposed by the crumby camera.

In bright sunlilght, the grey can shine white.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker.....

chemtards

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Contrails my arse! who are these people? polluting the very air we breed., dont they have family? every time they go over my head i get really angry an nobody answer my post saying there contrails or ill give them a mouth full!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

freighttrain...

Do you even READ those papers?
I only had to scan a bit, to see that "Big Bogeyman" HAARP mentioned, in the first link.

THAT is a fluff opinion-piece by a bloke with ZERO crediblity...except, it seems, with those who are gullible enough to fall for it... >sigh<

I skipped merrily down to the last one, which looked more authentic..."ionization" of the atmosphere, and big mulitsyllabic words like that
...and saw that the company makes systems for deployment ON THE GROUND! To (hopefully, per their claims) affect areas locally!! ( Didn't you see the picture of the array in Dubai??
)

This is really beyond ridiculous, as are ALL of the "chemtrail" claims...it is quite astonishing how easy it is to show the flaws. No, actually...not astonisiong at all. It is the mendacity of the "believers" that is astonishing.

What was that again you said, about "spewing crap"???

~~~~

Oh, wait, newsflash..."This Just IN"...

ONE item up there has validity. The one from Wiki (imagine, that?? Wiki has validity! Who'da thunk it?)

It talks about....>drumroll

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Could be. Hard to be sure.

But we are not seeing fuel dumping in any case. We are seeing aerodynamic contrails. You can see that they originate on the upper surface of the wing, not the trailing edge.
One of the guys talking in the video even mentions it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f29b4d07e11.png[/atsimg]

Here's what a fuel dump looks like.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

This is an intentional test of the KC-130's fuel dumping system.

What's a "KC-130"?
Careful, now....because I know the answer....

A KC-130 is a variant of the C-130 Hercules aircraft that has been fitted with wing pods that can deploy hoses with drouge baskets on them to refuel any lower speed aircraft and helicopter that uses a probe to refuel (like a F-18, F-15, A-6, and HH-53 and the H-60 Blackhawk.

And it looks NOTHING like the DC-10/KC-10 in the vid.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Two more photos of the same cloud

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/119da79b4670.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a45c5acc3ee8.jpg[/atsimg]

A Nice daytime "noctilucent cloud" :-)))

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker.....

chemtards

That's just gets funnier every time I read it, you hard man you!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

The guys filming are most likely F-15E pilots monitoring the test dump of the fuel system since there are obviously two of them in the cockpit, close enough to talk to each other without a headset on.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

Seriously, where do you people come up with your aviation information? I knew more when I was 8 years old about airplanes, then what I see posted from chemtrail believers?

Tell us how a back seat Weapons System Operator (the F-15E does not have two pilots) can somehow get a perfectly clear video camera angle forwards and DOWN looking? Are they in wonder womans invisible jet?

And you think they can talk to each other without a "headset". Umm, you do realize that they wear helmets with intercoms built in? They do not wear headsets...and that it would be probably impossible to talk to each other in a fighter aircraft like that from the noise from the wind and jet turbines?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

nobody answer my post saying there contrails or ill give them a mouth full!

there(sic) contrails

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

I'm sorry, crustas, but I have to defer to my trusty "crazy rainbow lady" in order to respond (I tried to let it slide, the first time, first picture...but NOW you've gone and made me do it! I'm bad that way) ...

BTW -- SHE is the stupid one, and I hope this example explains the "rainbow effect" in your photos....thanks, enjoy.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join