It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionist I can prove to you that what you believe (evolution) is based on illogical reasoning, i

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

and what is the origin of your alleged creator ?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The OP changed gears from evolution is false and I can prove it to, well okay but the universe is so complex it HAD to have had a creator.
More arguments from ignorance.
I don't understand how the universe could have formed naturally, therefore a supernatural being did it.
THAT is the illogical reasoning of this thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Mr. Edmc

I have a couple of questions for you and I would like you to get a piece of paper out and write down your answers one at a time.

o you believe the whole bible is the literal word of god and a true history of our world?

2: You believe that we are decended from Adam and eve?
In so much as God created them in eden and they begat three sons.
Cain having been exiled from eden for killing his brother married a women possibly his sister because the women are not mentioned in the text.

And From the third son seth followed through to noah whom had three sons with wives. Do I have this correct thus far?

All the people on earth were killed for their wickedness but god spared Noah, his sons and wives to repopulate the earth. Correct?

3: Noah his sons and wives who were all descended from adam and eve were the only humans upon the earth, They were then told to multiply and thus from these few people all the races allonly species, but with vastly different physical features and cultures of today formed.

You believe all of that correct?

Congratulations you too believe in evolution because the purported fact that we came from two people and evolved into different races proves that the theory of evolution is true because the bible supports it as well.

Like it was said before evolution is just the scientific fact of genetic variations from parent to child that increase the chances of survival Nothing more nothing less.

By the way I don't believe in adam and eve it is just a story like the million other ones out there. we all like to think a god created our people in a special way. all life has a purpose and that is to survive and replicate itsel selves just like every other organism out there, every single piece of life follows this instinct, from the Amoeba to the Zebra.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by soleprobe

hey they have been my life all year.....ever heard that saying truth is a mother f*cker

Can't say I have heard truth seriously defined that way...

These aliens you are referring to... did they give you any message of importance regarding your destiny on this planet?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
this is what happened there were dense balls of light throughout a very dull dim universe like pulling on a rubber band right when it gets its weakest smack it releases and comes back to its normal state..

well gravity is constantly tugging on itself like 2 diff hands pulling on each end of a rubber band...

when the dense stars that held all the energies and chemicals and atoms for the universe to create itself into a vibrant place gravity like letting go of one end of a rubber band after stretching it snapped

and boom not jus one big bang...multiple big bangs and when each super massive star or highly condensed star exploded the force was so powerful that it ripped a whole in the universal membrane itself causing a super massive black hole at the center of each galaxy!

over time the energy released began to pull itself and combine until planets and other stars were being formed...there were planets formed before ours was complete...so there had to be life before us and intelligence before us!

common sense and logic say this! in effect the leap from cro-magnon to modern human that makes evolution seem like a sunday driving grandma on the freeway was actually an intervention of an intelligence that had been around since either the dinosaurs or quite possibly before!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

hey they have been my life all year.....ever heard that saying truth is a mother f*cker

Can't say I have heard truth seriously defined that way...

These aliens you are referring to... did they give you any message of importance regarding your destiny on this planet?

twisting my words around that could be quite misconstruding..."all year i have been lurking through the bible and its lost books...mythologies ancient civilizations! filtering the b/s the gov feeds us through "experts" and taking all the logical pieces and fitting them together!"

well our creators speak sumerian so no not quite but i know what they look like...and the greys arent it!

[edit on 17-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Proof against a belief? You can raise an argument against a belief but you cannot prove a belief is wrong, belief never has all the facts. Belief implies at least a modicum of faith. In addition reason is intensely personal and is not only based on the facts but experience, different facts for each person filtered through individual perspective and beliefs. Although I would not classify myself as an evolutionist I find your thread title insulting,.... you are not encouraging your target audience to even consider your arguments if you begin by insulting them.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Due to the desire to believe in something that is not, Creationists will ...

What gets me about Atheists is they're just as convinced as the 'religious' they know the answers of the mysteries of life and the universe... as if anyone actually knows.

Theist / Atheist, Republican / Democrat, Capitalist / Communist, On / Off, Left / Right 0/1 0/1 0/1. The truth is usually in the middle. Agnostics are the only ones with any hope of being logical.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2
reply to post by OzWeatherman
[mor]

Again, your comparisons are completely redundant. A pencil (an inanimate object) vs a complex system of gases and matter....there's nothing to compare, they are two different things....your test is yet another BS test creationists use to reassure themselves that a creator exists.

So OZ are you saying that a simpe pencil requires a maker while the super complex universe with all of its stars and galaxies does not require a maker? Just happen to be?

Hmmm, highly illogic and unscientific don't you think?

ty,
edmc2

You keep asking two VERY DIFFERENT questions yet expect them to mean the same thing. Your reasoning is daft.

You keep saying, basically, that the existence of the universe is the same as evolution. You interchange the two when they both mean something completely different.

You need to include another option: That God created the universe and set the gears in motion for evolution to do its own thing.

Just because (for arguement's sake) God made the universe DOES NOT mean he designed each and every everything.

Simply put, the ingredients were put in place and then chemical reactions ran their course unbridled.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Due to the desire to believe in something that is not, Creationists will ...

What gets me about Atheists is they're just as convinced as the 'religious' they know the answers of the mysteries of life and the universe... as if anyone actually knows.

Theist / Atheist, Republican / Democrat, Capitalist / Communist, On / Off, Left / Right 0/1 0/1 0/1. The truth is usually in the middle. Agnostics are the only ones with any hope of being logical.

No, they really don't.

Atheists say that given that there is no evidence for a deity, they will not believe in one.

That is all atheists believe, it isn't some sort of scientism or something like that, that just happens to be the case with alot of atheists, that they hold science as true for most things.

For example, you would be hard pressed to find an atheist that doesn't believe in evolution, but they do exist, just as atheists existed back in ancient greece.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

THEY ALL REQUIRE A CREATOR.
That is simply absurd reasoning...do you have any idea how big the universe is? And what if this isn't the only universe? What if there are an infinite amount of universes? Haven't you ever seen a random cloud, or pattern in the sand, and it just so happens to look like something "complex"? Ok, now hold onto your seat, because we're going to stretch our minds a little further here...can you imagine living a thousand years? What a bout a million? Or what about a few billion, a few hundred thousand million years? Can you fathom how long that is? Now can you fathom the speed of light? Ok, well, then if you were traveling that speed, it'd still take you over 4 years to reach the nearest star. Estimates place the number of stars in our galaxy alone at over 100 billion, and there is anywhere up to 500 billion galaxies in our Universe...now putting this all together...I hope you can see my point...and that is, given enough time, space and matter/energy, essentially anything can happen just by chance...to claim such things are impossible is ludicrous, there is NO reason WHAT SO EVER that life on Earth didn't evolve from a randomly occurring single celled organism where the conditions were prime...and there's no reason many other planets in our galaxy and Universe haven't randomly developed life either...you think things can't "just happen"? Everything needs to be directed by a creator? Who directed the creation of the God damn creator? Did "he" just randomly appear in some fashion, how did his being come into existence, and to claim, "he" just is and always will be is also equally as ludicrous...structure/order is not indicative of intelligence...

[edit on 18/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

twisting my words around that could be quite misconstruding..."all year i have been lurking through the bible and its lost books...

No I didn't mean to twist your words... I think the confusion came because you stated it twice: "hey they have been my life all year...all year i have been lurking through..."

So I assumed that they were your life all year as well as studying all year.

well our creators speak sumerian so no not quite but i know what they look like...and the greys arent it!

So if you say you know what they look like is that from meeting them personally or from photos?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

am i crazy either way? i guess since i'm the one that opened this pandorum i'll tell u...i've met a god face to face! just a human alien with differences!

look up the song egypt the chains are on by ronnie james dio listen to it and read the lyrics!

[edit on 17-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
To those who can really think, the fact you make your argument in this way says everything about your inability to think logically and rationally. It also proves you are a religious radical, ergo, you are not able to engage in intelligent debate.

I just lament that in 2010 we live in a world where your brand of insanity is legion.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

truth is to be discovered by self not to be told by someone else who might like a grape vine fit to fulfill there agenda or beliefs!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Your logic is remarkably faulty. By your logic complex things need even more complex creators. So a computer, being a complex item, needs to be created by even more complex humans. Humans, being more complex than computers, need a supremely complex creator. Wouldn't the creator, being infinitely even more complex than the universe by your logic, need something more complex to create it? And could it really be called a creator if it was itself created?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Agnostics are the only ones with any hope of being logical.

Agnosticism is basically the assertion that you can't know whether or not deities exist. You can be an agnostic atheist or an agnostic theist.

I myself am an Agnostic Atheist. Atheism is simply the disbelief in deities. On top of that, I don't say for a fact that deities do not exist. By their very description, most deities are unfalsifiable.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

look up the song egypt the chains are on by ronnie james dio listen to it and read the lyrics!

"The the strange ones came and the people knew..."

Sounds like it's during the time of the mutant offspring of the sons of God.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

you forgot the bridge to the song the most important piece

you've seen them walking on the water
you've seen them flying through the sky
they were frightening in the darkness
they had rainbows in there eyes

wich the last line there makes sense no monkey or ape has blonde hair and blue eyes its a genetic mutation ofcourse well where did that come from...human aliens! you had egyptians roaming around mostly black hair brown eyes and then here come these "gods" blonde hair white hair and blue and green eyes...blue green they had rainbows in there eyes

i know thats jus a dio song but anyone with power and money knows the truth behind our origins start paying attention to things around u...

chryslers emblem,bentley emblem alot of car manufacture'ers have a circle with wings like in the tablets of sumeria remarkably resemblant

rasheed wallace's tatt! this dio song!

how b/c they had people in the know thats tied into the gov. and the gov. knows anyone with wealth and power are gonna be the first to kiss alien ass when they return...speaking of which what race of people on this planet hasnt talked about a return of god or the creator?

none they all have where will he come from? THE SKY aliens!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Yes… they were not monkeys or apes for sure … I’m sure the color of their eyes varied because they were a mutant offspring… I think these are the same as the offspring of the sons of God you find in the book of Enoch.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join