It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could bring back your thread. Bring it here for all to see.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Thank you for that one, I hope that it makes a comeback its well worth it, for all the time and effort.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have a thread that i would like to cast a line back out on. there is a mystery here:

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning Li

This thread has some great ideas, one of which is the secret of the Stealth paint:

On The Horizon: Cloaking Research From The World Of Nanotech

I didn't just come right out and post it. It is hidden in plain site....just like i found it.

This one is more due to my own life. Something that happened that i am curious if anyone else might have had happen:

Lady With Flames For Hair

But Twitchy's thread (the first one he linked) is among the best I have ever read the OP to.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The First one is trying to inform people about the first failed round of bailouts for Russia, in 1998...
If at First You Don't Succeed (with Russia)...

The second one is Albert Pike's prediction for WWIII, all the pieces are in place...Most Likely Scenario for WWIII

Official Documentation of Mind Control

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What a bloody good idea for a thread! I've posted some crash and burn threads, but a couple took some time and effort and died swiftly.

This one showed images of our great iconic heroes and villains as children and pointed out how they nearly all come to miserable ends. Stalin, Hitler, JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald, Martin Luther King etc. I made a thread because the subject seemed fascinating on a lot of levels...

Icons and Killers as Children.

The next one was about a 2002 UFO flap in India witnessed by hundreds. It led to deaths and mutilations. It hadn't been posted on ATS before and took a lot of trawling through old message boards to track down the information. The highlight for me was the Uttar Pradesh police building a McGyver-style replica of the UFO to lure it out...and it worked! I got a couple of applause and the thread bombed.

Muhnochwa-India 2002. UFO panic?

A member called NGChunter wrote a thread that has kinda haunted me ever since. It's a great example of imagination and science combined. He suggested searching for evidence of ancient alien technology...probes, satellites...in the Lagrangian Points of Earth. Of all the memorable threads on ATS, this little gem hit five posts and vanished from sight...it's in my top 10.

It deserves another look.

A new search for artificial objects at stable Lagrangian points (amateur SETA)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
yeah this is a great idea. i'm finding some tasty topics here. all in one place.

heres a couple i like

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this one isnt mine, its from Freedom or Death. its about the true cost of living versus our cost now while this system is in power.

this is my first one on ats. searching for scientific (or otherwise) ways to improve our physical bodies. ways that exist now, we just aren't allowed to know about them.

i apologize that i do not meet the requirements of having three, but i have a problem with rules. but since i have only two, i yield the remainder of my post to praise of this OP.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Prevalence of Industry Support and its Relationship to Research Integrity

Most prevalent forms of industry support - Sixty-six percent of respondents reported receiving industry support, the most prevalent forms of which were: research contracts or grants, honoraria, biomaterials, trips to professional meetings, support for staff or study coordinators, support for students or fellows, discretionary funds or gifts to the researcher’s institution, equipment, funds for publication costs and personal gifts of more than $100.

The Cholesterol 'Paradox'

Once it was established in health science that saturated fat, through it's effects on raising cholesterol, causes heart disease, it's been blindly accepted regardless of evidence to the contrary.

Big Fat Lie: Overeating is a symptom, not the cause, of Obesity!

If the members of the American medical establishment were to have a collective find-yourself-standing-naked-in-Times-Square-type nightmare, this might be it. They spend 30 years ridiculing Robert Atkins, author of the phenomenally-best-selling ''Dr. Atkins' Diet Revolution'' and ''Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution,'' accusing the Manhattan doctor of quackery and fraud, only to discover that the unrepentant Atkins was right all along. Or maybe it's this: they find that their very own dietary recommendations -- eat less fat and more carbohydrates -- are the cause of the rampaging epidemic of obesity in America. Or, just possibly this: they find out both of the above are true.

.....And I thought I'd add one more....

He Said/She Said - Causation vs. Correlation: How Medical Studies work!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
alot of good threads in here more people should participate!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is a pretty good one I made. IMO

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I thought that I would revive this thread, especially for those of us that feel that some of our threads have been lost. This is a great way to get your info out there, and find all the good stuff in the same place.

Enjoy.

Peace, NRE.

Here's my 3 most recent, and I think overlooked, or worth a 2nd look

The Do It Yourself Thread (for SHTF Scenario)
This section will be on solar cooking also pots and pans for this type of cooking and recipes.
Many of these solar stoves are used in third world countries, and are from family size to making an oven in a shoe box, and even an umbrella. The instructions are also in at least 7 different languages.

The Case of Gabriela Jiminez. Is this MKULTRA?
This is the case Of Gabriela Rico Jimenez. I am going to place a video in this thread that may have some misinformation, not due to what she is saying, but due to who is translating for her at the time. I will post the translation after the video, that is available.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?
This is a subject that if known with a better understanding can help not only to better your research, but to understand those who cannot see the day to day manipulation, due to the sub-conscience mind being drowned with false information, with the use of distraction, hand gestures, and symbolism.

Thanks you, I look forward to some of your favorites.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
BTW I bought this old one back, so that the newer members can possibly see some of their favorite posters other threads too.

I know I saw some old ones, and I thought, WOW how I have grown. Thank you ATS!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Left over super nova from the inside out ( 3-D video )

Bacause so little have enjoyed such an awesome video. Enjoy !

Could the galactic dust cloud be the same as the Photon belt ? (True science meets fringe theories )

Because I did not get an answer that explained the matter...

The Future of Energy Consumption. (RICHARD HEINBERG

Because it is a fact and the only thing that could be off is the time line it's going to happen.

Thank you for this oppurtunity.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Heres mine.

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Since there is a Second Thread on this.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join