It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could bring back your thread. Bring it here for all to see.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok, I am going to give it one more shot here guys and gals......

My apologies .....

Invasion of Privacy

Abovetopsecret

[edit on 17-7-2010 by savageheart]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

That's why I hope this thread doesn't get lost in the shuffle either. Ive spent more time checking out everyone's older threads then the more recent, because Id hate to miss something good. And if all we have to do is come here and just go down the list, it gives a less of a chance of losing it somewhere else.

Sensationalism seems to run rampant here, but I think this will hold.. for a while at least

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
First off all let me just say this is a truly fantastic idea. I only have two

9/11 the consequences of truth. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And

My theory on the 7/7 attacks, Was 7/7 mater mind a MI6 asset. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Whew! Thanks for the help! I have never attempted such before and, well, was clueless as you can see! Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Apart from the two in my signature, this is probably the best one I wrote...and had the most fun researching

Still unsolved to this day....and very very spooky

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just read your OP in that thread. Very strage story. Great find too. I would think more people would be interested in this as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the problem with threads like this one and maybe some of the ones back in here is most people run into checking out all the info and watching all the videos before coming to a conclusion and the boards doesnt give the people enough time to comment on the thread to sustain it..

so great threads get eaten! like this one everyone is going through all the info and threads checking # out and all the while the thread is dieing!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I get what you mean. That's why this thread is kill 2 birds with one stone (sort of). As long as people post their threads the thread stays up, there's already been 20 or so replies, as long as we post here it will stay. I for one will try to post on this thread about which threads I think are really good, not to leave others out, but as long as we (everyone who posted their own threads), keep this one alive, everyone will have their fair share, but we have to work together.

With whats been posted so far, I am impressed and saddened by the loss of some of these, and believe in all of our opinions enough, to try to get them all in one place. So now its others turn to keep this one up.

I am enjoying these threads BTW, a lot of them I never even seen before.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i been thinking about this problem and trying to come up with a remedy!

possibly a thread graveyard and what would happen here is that threads like this one where u get a chance to revive dead threads get voted into a graveyard folder like each thread has its own topic the graveyard would be a topic of dead threads only where we choose the best out of threads like this one and it would also give people the time check them especially ones with alot of info to digest..

MODS SHOULD TAKE NOTES HERE!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Funny you should mention that, here is a past thread I wrote saying this already, and when no one cared, I did this thread in hopes that thread starters themselves could control, how and what threads they would want revived themselves.
Its called past threads can they be revived?

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This thread of mine died very quickly..

my dead thread

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
BTW it would take the masses to make this change, if enough people asked for this, I am sure it would be considered, considering this site does try to cater to the people.

So I will try to do my part to keep this alive, but I cant do it alone.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Geez...I have one that has more research than I've done on anything and it's dying already today.

I don't really post much. I lurk more than I post. So it's disheartening when no one says anything!

But for anyone interested:

Conventional Doctor Sabotaged on Nutritional Study for Pancreatic Cancer

edit because it's hard to type without spelling errors when there's a 4 month old in your lap.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by jenmckin]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This thread by Lisa2012 deserves a mention - Share one book / documentary per day:

There are a lot of books and documentaries recommended here. A great read for anyone just starting to get interested in alternative topics or, equally, anyone wanting to see if they've missed anything.

This is one of my threads - a charming article about child vampire hunters in Glasgow in the 1950s:

Another of my threads - Royal Society puts 350 years of scientific discovery online:

[edit on 17-7-2010 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just when I thought this might not happen... it did. Lost, but not forgotten. I'm going to try to keep this going as long as I can, there are hundreds of members here, and I cant imagine some of them realizing that they missed this thread without some of their input.

But I can now see how this is pretty distracting with wanting to read so many good threads. I'm still going through them, so keep sending them, this is really getting good.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This thread was just recently moved from the RATS section, it's been closed a couple of times and I've defended it tooth and nail just to see it slide through the subscribed threads list. Probably the biggest conspiracy in human history though and important information that bridges the gap between religon and science.
Tryptamines and God

300-400 billion dollars a year in religous taxation imposed on American Consumer markets, the only ones who took an interest in it were the freemasons on this board (little did they know this is why I posted it in the SS forum to begin with
)
Is this better?

How long was a plan in the works for the demolition of the WTC complex? From their very construction!
Get Smart! Episode 52

Take your pick, I've started quite a few dead threads apparently, but I keep weird hours. Great idea for a thread though, will be interesting to read through some of these!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
it got deleted so i cant provide a link but it was just a simple question whats the likely hood of an EMP attack against iran being successful and if so what would the conditions and or limitations of there use and or side effects any response would be appreciated even if its to say im a loon

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I want to first thank all that participated, can you believe I'm still going through them, but it was worth it. I noticed that some of the threads that were posted here got revived, and I'm happy about that. Hopefully more people will post and we can get this to continue a while longer.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The best thread i have read on here is this one by Karl 12:

A fantastic effort!

I found it quite by chance and i cant believe that it is languishing in obscurity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join