It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could bring back your thread. Bring it here for all to see.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have been here a while, and have seen posts, that of course personally, I was disappointed they didn't get enough exposure. So my question is if you had any 3 ( I choose 3 because choosing one would be to hard) threads that either you or someone else has written that you would like to see returned and given another shot, which would they be, and why?

I think this would be great, because we can all post our long forgotten threads and give others a chance in one thread to choose why we think our threads should be looked at again, with a small summary in what you think your thread was about, and why it was good.

SO thank you in advance and I hope this goes great, there are people now that I have so enjoyed their posts and would love to see what they also think is important regarding their threads.

Peace to you.

Here are the 3 that I would like to put out there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is about what would you personally need to be convinced with either E.T invasion, or a Messiahs return to believe that its real. With all the tech we have today.

This one is reference to body scan, and what the government might truly be looking for, whether it be alien, or genetics.

This one is pretty out there, but its something to ponder. This is asking the question of where you think we can from, or our true purpose, while on this planet.

My posts are less about stats, but more about heart, I think that everyone's opinions count, and when you get to used to trying to be right, you lose your own personal track of thought.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can name three of my own threads which got much less attention than the others, for whatever reason (though choosing undramatic titles might have been part of it);

They were all about different aspects of Revelation

The sins of the church

This posed the possibility that the persecution of the church might have been "earned". I was mildly surprised that the enemies of the church didn't jump on it.

The Four Horsemen

The prediction of plague, war, famine, and death; I would have thought that would have been topical.

The Beast from the Sea- a World-state

The title speaks for itself- but, again, I was surprised that more people did not think the subject was topical.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There's a similar thread in RATS that the guys did a good job with. Since they picked out all the good ones in there and I'm not going to search for them, I'll just pimp a few of mine that didn't get any attention.

I'm shameless, I know. I'm also lazy at this moment and mine are easier to find.

Virginia Tech Shooter's Psych Doctor Hid Mental Health Records for Seung-Hui Cho (correction)

Prison Soy Press Conference Videos

Here's one I've been thinking about reviving. It got some action when it first came around but I do think the ramifications of it were not fully discussed.

The Great American Streetcar Scandal

Honorable Mention, just because I think it's a pretty thread:Lionfish Invade Florida Keys

I can't count to three, obviously. So sue me.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Great idea for a thread OP!

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases? (repost)

Because I still think it's relavent, and I still think I'm on to something.

Who else seems to go to the same place every night in their dreams?

Becuse I'm still going there frequently, and it freaks me out.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

Because the end is near...

[edit on 7/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I guess I only have one.

Set thine house in order

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here's a couple of mine. Not sure how to link but here goes-

Are wormholes all in the mind?
This was, and still is, the most important thing that ever happened to me. Not a little meditation gone wrong, or "typical" trance state, imo. This was AWESOME.

I know about CGI but could there be CGR?
A quirky way to look at the UFO phenomenon.

I had another good one (I thought,) that died a death because some mod was being silly and moved it to BTS for some reason. Can't find it on my thread list so it must have been donkey's ago. Too long to explain here.

Good idea to start this thread btw. Great to have a second look at stuff we've forgotten or missed first time round. S+F.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Apart from the two in my signature, this is probably the best one I wrote...and had the most fun researching

Still unsolved to this day....and very very spooky

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This first one I just started a few days ago, but it died out pretty quickly with no real answer provided.

A Challenge to 2012 Believers

These next two address an epidemic I've seen on this site, where science is attacked as a conspiracy and that essentially all of it is false and ploy to control the masses.

The Science "Conspiracy"
The Truth About Psychiatry and the DSM

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Great thread, I've actually heard about that elsewhere but never noticed an ATS thread about it.

Side note, is anyone reading the threads that have been added here?

I can't say I've read them all, although I have looked at them and read the ones I thought were interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I, too, just have the one that I felt died with a quickness due to other breaking news. I am still concerned about the privacy issue regarding the internet.

Invasion of Privacy (Spokeo), page 1

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread563974/pg1]

[edit on 17-7-2010 by savageheart]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Yeah, was a really unique case...someone did it before me, in ATS's early days but it didnt get that much attention, so I resurected it

I also have to say that my mods album cover thread was fun to make too...id dint expect alll the mods to change their pictures to the respective images of themselves though...lol

Hellmutts is an absolute screamer

Links in my sig if anyone missed it...went on for a while, lol

Edit to add: Hellmutt was the first person to post the Norway Spiral thread too, that was a great thread

Never seen so many flags on one thread

[edit on 17/7/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Only one of mine I feel should have had a bit more attention, don't get me wrong I see why people didn't really read it, I did put a bit fair bit of work into it though

ISS Expose-E

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, BTW I am actually reading everyone's threads and posting on some that I would have some input on, this thread wasn't to just post your threads, but to actually read them, and have the chance that maybe we didn't have before to discuss the threads we thought were the most meaningful to us, so again, THANKS!

And may I add, a lot of these are REALLY good threads! I love that I can check them out in one place.

Peace to you all...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What a cool idea. Thanks OP.

My first thread, There is no conspiracy to suppress free energy technologies.

One of my favorite things to think about, The fundamental errors in the scientific worldview. Not a pro-religion discussion, a philosophy of science discussion.

Another one of my favorite ideas, with many scientific publications to help complete the picture, Your experience is subjective in a way that you don't realize. Here's proof.

I'm going to break the rule and add one more, because I think it's always worth putting out there, It's not about that, anti-religion ATSers.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay, why didn't my link work?

Did I do it wrong?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

You have to have "tags" around the link details. Just do a "quote" on one of the links that someone has set, and you'll see how it works.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I tried but I must be missing something.......

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

this one is about my theory on the big bang and super massive black holes and parallel universes sadly enough it got a lil exposure but seemed like no one had anything to say maybe ahea dof my time?

my take on 2012 and what is going to happen obviously they say the past predicts the future i think i've found it! and its all been right infront of us this whole time!

rising against's thread on alien abductions it was really good and had alot of good material through it..

seems like all the really good threads that have good information and substance to them die off really quick or dont get alot of hits...its like you have to make a title like aliens dont exist....and then a few sentences why u think they dont before u can get a good thread to take hold!

is that the intelligence of ats society?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

Here is an example;
The Woman in heaven

OK, mission accomplished. I may as well put the square brackets back.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join