It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th of Av: A Day Cursed by God (falls on July 20, 2010)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thats funny.

You believe what the Bible says hearsay Yet when people speak of Lizard people ruling from beneath...oh no...we will not be having any of that nonsense.
After all David Icke believes he is Jesus the son of god.

As they shove that little aussie GEICO lizard in your faces and chuckle at us all while monitoring everything from the comfort of their underground cities.

I'm definitely entertained by it all

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One thing to consider. Historically, prior to 900 Ad serpents and dragons were considered wise and the givers of knowledge. Post Hebrew Christians turned the symbolic messages into the demonic views they are today.

No. I won't give references. I have them. I researched it and I expect any self respecting Christian to do the same if he can move from a hand me down religion into a fully knowledgeable faith based belief.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
One thing to consider. Historically, prior to 900 Ad serpents and dragons were considered wise and the givers of knowledge. Post Hebrew Christians turned the symbolic messages into the demonic views they are today.

No. I won't give references. I have them. I researched it and I expect any self respecting Christian to do the same if he can move from a hand me down religion into a fully knowledgeable faith based belief.

Peace

There are at least two references to this in the Torah that I can remember; one is of Moses casting his staff down and it turning into a serpent and eating the two serpents thrown down by the Egyptian priests; and the other is of the children of Israel being afflicted with serpents and Moses holding up a serpent on a staff, as I recall (which Jesus makes reference to in the Gospels).

Both of these instances are to be understood esoterically as the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" or the "Vision of Knowledge" as it is referred to in the Thanksgiving Hymns or the "Night Journey" in the Koran.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

a bit further back in the Old Testament. The serpent in the garden. It enticed eve to gain knowledge.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
July 20th was my Birthday!!! I turned 18! it was pretty awesome! haha It was a good day, not sad or terrible at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, it looks like we all (or at least most of us) made it through another predicted day of doomb.™

Some day ("and that day may nevah come"), we may not be so lucky...

Until then, fellow gloomers, let us continue our morose examination of the decaying corpus of human society with as much gallows humor as we can muster.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Another post - another Ron Weinalnd clone! It's the 28th. Care to change your statements?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join