It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th of Av: A Day Cursed by God (falls on July 20, 2010)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Of crucial importance here is the symbolism involved in the event.

Jesus was crucified "at the place of the skull" and "between two thieves".

The symbolism is very simple.

It is orders of magnitude more complex than the consciousness of either the "self" or the 'thinker' can comprehend.

It points to who really murdered Jesus.

Never read the Gospels, huh?

The Romans murdered Jesus.

You know, the same people that the Roman church was named after.

And, to emphasize the point, they used Latin in the "Sacrifice of the Mass"; you know, the same language as the crucifiers.

And they made their religious 'authorities' wear white Roman collars around their throats--in echo of the statement of Jesus about the Pharisees (who teach the Doctrine of "resurrection" as the raising of dead bodies from graves) as "whited sepulchures".

Nifty, huh?

The Pharisees and Sadducees needed him eliminated because he contradicted their Satanic teaching on the Doctrine of "resurrection"; thus threatening, first, their 'authority' in the eyes of the people; and, then, their wealth and their power.

Just like today, the Revelation of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" would threaten the economic viability all three monotheistic religious establishments; which is why this Truth has been censored and suppressed for at least 32 years by the lapdog media in defense of the economic interests of the Satanic religious establishment.

It was Skull and Bones....The Sanhedrin had been infiltrated by a certain number of secret society. It was this small group who held the mock trial and sentenced him. It was not the entire Sanhedrin council.

All of this is laughably irrelevant.

Merely another distraction from the Satanic doctrinal lies of the religious 'authorities'.

Ultimately, it is utterly irrelevant who had Jesus murdered.

The reason for having Jesus murdered was because of his contradiction of the Satanic doctrines of the Jewish religious establishment.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
[edit on 17-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I was in the process of responding when the statement was removed.

My response was going to be:

Thus saith the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker' that speaks with the voice of the "dragon" (duality; which Jesus referred to as "Satan").

Read the 13th chapter of the Revelation of John, vs. 11 if I'm not mistaken.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Getting back on topic (and I sympathise with the comment you removed), I note that in the OP you quoted 7 examples of this date having significance.
Two thoughts occur to me.
One is that they are obviously few and far between. Perhaps a reason for not expecting them too often.
Also (if you don't have any more examples), seven is a sacred number. isn't it? How about the possibility that the number is complete?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Alethea

Getting back on topic (and I sympathise with the comment you removed..

"And the whole world marveled and followed the beast...(Revelations 13:3)

The "beast (of the sea)" or the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" (Genesis 3) being the dualistic consciousness of the "self"; a 3-dimensional 'curved' space consciousness which maintains and perpetuates itself through time with the postulation of the thought of the 'thinker', giving rise to the "beast of the earth" (Revelations 13:11).

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

The Beast from the sea is fully discussed in the attached thread;
The Beast from the sea- a World-state

A discussion of the Beast from the land will follow tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I see that you removed your statement.

In the Art of War there is a rule against attacking a fleeing enemy.

And, in the wars as they occur in the space-time reality, I am in full agreement with this.

Those who attack fleeing enemies are not warriors but butchers.

Although it may be to a nation's military advantage to do so, it is definitely not to their political advantage.

For ever after they are looked upon not as people having any honor, but as nothing more than genocidal maniacs subservient to no Morality whatsoever.

This is why the wholesale slaughter of the Iraqis along the "Highway of Death" in Kuwait was a singular blunder by the Coalition forces.

Although not even militarily necessary, the Coalition forces made quite clear that they were not soldiers; only butchers and psychopaths.

Being a soldier is an honorable profession, when it involves the willingness of a man to lay down his life to protect those who he loves.

Being a butcher, being a mercenary, being a tool for the propagation of a whorish religious theology, a whorish, oppressive economic system, etc. etc. is not an honorable profession.

In any case, in the War of the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness, the rule is to exterminate even a fleeing enemy. No blood is shed by this.

This is why I responded even though you removed your statement.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Michael Cecil

The Beast from the sea is fully discussed in the attached thread;
The Beast from the sea- a World-state

No it isn't fully discussed.

Unless you understand, first of all, that the "beast of the sea" is the same as the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil", which is a symbol for the "self", you do not know one serious thing about the "beast of the sea".

This is an explanation--I didn't even bother to read it--of the "beast of the sea" by the consciousness of the "beast of the earth"-'thinker'"

A discussion of the Beast from the land will follow tomorrow.

So what?

It will be similarly, if not more deficient.

Read Krishnamurti.

Even the Eastern esotericists, who don't even believe in God, are capable of understanding that the 'thinker' is incapable of observing the thoughts of the 'thinker' but can only 'think' about the thoughts of the 'thinker'.

This is J. Krishnamurti 101.

Not even a graduate level course.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I never intended to bring that meaning of the fig tree into the conversation. I merely was going by the other meaning of the prophecy. That end time events would happen as fig leaves on the tree opening up as the spring weather warms into summer. And clearly the prophecy of Matthew 24 pinpoints verse 24-14 as the first of the fig leaves. The event that only the Father knows the day and hour. But that event has clearly passed us by probably by at least 62 years. Maybe more.

Ezekiel 37 clearly predicts a future nation of Israel would exist. After a period of being among the heathen. The events of the past hundred years approximately would appear to be the start of the consummation of the prophecy. The Jews are returning to Israel. Therefore Matthew 24-14 is complete.

Now since you brought up the issue. Yes, the fig tree of Matthew 24 is Israel. And here is the proofs to the theory.

In Matthew 13 Jesus Christ started talking in parables. Why? The verses in question.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Some of the parables contain secret knowledge. Why? Because at this point John the Baptist was already dead. The curse of Malachi had begun. The knowledge contained in some of the parables was not for the Jews. The secret knowledge of the parables was meant for only the disciples and their followers. And they are a form of shorthand. A second language so to speak. With a few words you could convey the secret meaning of the parable to those in the know and leave the unwashed rabble out of the conversation.

The parables of the fig tree contain a secret. Here's how you decipher it.

I gathered up the mentions of fig trees in the 4 gospels and came across the story of the cursed fig tree in Matthew 21-18. Which is the first clue to solving the fig tree puzzle. The fig tree was "cursed". This is all symbology. Curses are a specific part of the religion. So then the problem is learning about curses in Judaism. And that takes you to Leviticus 26. That chap. is specifically about the covenant between the Jew's and their God. The blessings for following the law. And the curses for breaking it.

Then the question becomes "Was he cursing a nation?" And already being knowledgeable of the curse of Malachi at that point and the answer is yes.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

Hosea 5
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

The fig tree parables are not just about Israel. They are about cursed Israel.

But in Luke 21 he gives us an extra detail on the tree.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;.

There's more than one tree. And the answer to that question is in Genesis 48 and 49.
According to the prophesies the descendants of Israel/Jacob are to be dozens if not hundreds of nations by the time of the end. A multitude.

And that is the forest of Luke 21. And it turns out the Gnostics were right about the bible. It does have hidden knowledge.

Did this answer your question?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ntech]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cameraobscura

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

If there was a full moon and the moon turned dark...this was a lunar eclipse, but we are not talking about the day of Christ death. There most definitely could of been a lunar eclipse at the time of a full month (lunar is when the moon gets covered by Earths shadow).

I am just politely correcting you about the timing of a solar eclipse as you asserted that such cannot occur during a new moon, when in fact as I understand it that is the only time when such can occur. And I used the celestial phenomenon that occurred during Christ's death as an example.

And to clarify further concerning the supernatural phenomenon of the sun being darkened at Christ's crucifixion I don't believe that it could have been a lunar eclipse either because the event occurred in the daytime from midday to 3 pm in the afternoon not at night.

Please, kindly I ask you....to re read and study the OT and understand what the Biblical 'new moon' was and should still be defined as (if you want to follow the Biblical calendar given. This is what I have been trying to say, the astronomical meaning of 'new moon' was added much after the Biblical definition was determined and given.

I will use Wiki for convenience...but I assure you, the info is in the Bible that a new moon is not time of 'Molad' (when sun and moon conjunct, the only possible time for a solar eclipse if the Earth and Sun and moon are aligned). The Biblical 'new moon 'was to be observed by 'men' and what they were seeking to observe after 'Molad' or 'dark moon/no moon' phase....was the first sighting of the thin crescent 'new moon' in the sky to start the new moon cycle and to start a new month.

Astronomy later used their own definition of 'new moon' as the time of sun and moon conjunction every month....which WOULD be a time when a solar eclipse can occur...which is the say thing as the Biblical definition of 'molad'....not new moon.

en.wikipedia.org...

In astronomical terminology, the phrase new moon is the lunar phase that occurs when the Moon, in its monthly orbital motion around Earth, lies between Earth and the Sun, and is therefore in conjunction with the Sun as seen from Earth. At this time, the dark (unilluminated) portion of the Moon faces almost directly toward Earth, so that the Moon is not visible to the naked eye.

The new moon in its original meaning of first crescent marks the beginning of the month in lunar calendars such as the Muslim calendar, and in lunisolar calendars such as the Hebrew calendar, Hindu calendars, and Buddhist calendar.

All Im saying is that the original calendar was to predict the first new moon (thin crescent ) to determine the first day of a month. Sense then, there are many 'predicted' calendars as well as calendars that have become a 'lunar/solar' calendar...which uses the astronomical definition of new moon...and not the Biblical one.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cameraobscura

What is also interesting is that the number 9 is associated with judgement throughout scripture. Even the 9th from Adam; Lamech has a name tht means mourning and lamenting. What is also interesting is the the word Av in Hebrew can mean "father".. So to put it together; "jugdement day of the Father" or "Day of the Lord".. A day where the whole nation must fast and mourn... Interesting how all these things can be clearly seen by those with eyes to see that havent been blinded by the reigious control freaks huh?

Symmetry

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by Alethea

The fig tree parables are not just about Israel. They are about cursed Israel.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ntech]

The Zionist state of the Israel is cursed for its violation of the Law; for its repudiation and turning upside down of the Revelations in the Torah; for its denial and repudiation of the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" (symbolized in Genesis 3:24 as the "Tree of Life"; and, in the Koran, as the "Night Journey" of Mohammed); for its denial and repudiation of the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7 and 1:27) which is one element of the Revelation of the "resurrection" (the other element of that Revelation being the revelation of the memories of previous lives described figuratively by Jesus in his reply to the Sadducees, and referred to in the Gnostic Treatise on the Resurrection as the "psychic" resurrection); for its exclusion of the Revelations and Prophecies in the Book of Daniel from its official canon; for its denial and repudiation of the Revelations received by Jesus and Mohammed in confirmation of the Revelations in the Torah and the Prophets.

And for its denial and repudiation of the Revelations and Prophecies in the Revelation of John and, specifically, the Prophecies of the coming "time of trouble" in the Book of Daniel 12:1.

The utterly Satanic, psychotic and irrational policies of the Zionist state of the Israel with regards to the Palestinians and Arabs of the Middle East is quite clear evidence that, when it comes to trees, the Zionist state of the Israel is much closer to the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" [which represents the "self" aspect of the 'fallen' consciousness (symbolized in the Revelation of John as the "beast of the sea") than the "Tree of Life" (see Genesis 3)].

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Also, what the hell is CE? Is that the new abbreviation for AD? And if so, why?

Yes.

BCE = Before Current (or Christian) Era = BC
CE = Current (or Christian) Era = AD

The 'C' can be taken to be either the word 'Current' or 'Christian' depending on the readers preference.

The 'new' terms gained currency in the middle 20th century to acknowledge non-Christian (read Atheist, Chinese, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish, etc) temperaments, and the terminology was basically introduced by eastern European historians during the 1930's, I believe. The non-Christian world can feel comfortable using the common terminology.

[edit on 19/7/2010 by rnaa]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Who really is ruling this world?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Alethea]

SATAN
not GOD 2ND

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

9th of Av: A Day Cursed by God (falls on July 20, 2010)

Is that 9AV in here Australia (15 minutes from now as I type this) or 9AV in New York or Jerusalem or New Delhi?

Can you be a little more specific so I can take some protective measures?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This year, 9 Av falls on July 20.

Is there some omen in the three years of consecutive eclipses on 1 Av?

The 9th of Av has seen some of the most tragic dark days of religious history and persecution. It is considered a time of mourning and the saddest day of the Jewish calendar.

It has been said that the catastrophes that have occurred on that day have been so severe that it is clearly a day especially cursed by God.

When Jews rebelled against the Romans in 133 CE they were defeated in the final battle of Beltar on 9 Av.

One year later, on 9 Av, the Romans plowed over the Temple Mount.

Both Holy Temples were set aflame on 9 Av...five centuries apart.

In 1290 CE the Jews were expelled from England...on 9 Av.

The decree to ban Jews from Spain was signed into law on March 31, 1942. The cut-off date for Jews to leave the country was 9 Av.

WWI began on 9 Av.

What kind of God is this that takes pleasure in destroying and tormenting his creatures?

Is this a day of satanic ritual?

Who really is ruling this world?

Was the Knights Templar struck down on 9AV too?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by infolurker

ce is 'common era'.......since there are non-christians who exist too it is the proper academic way to discuss the gregorian calendar.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If the Zionist state of the Israel is a manifestation of the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil"/"beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self"; then, clearly, the United States--which does everything that the Israel wants it to do; the United States is, in fact, a servant to the "beast of the sea" the Israel--is symbolized by the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'.

This should be fairly straight-forward to anyone who understands the Revelations in Genesis 3.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
oh damn thats TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
oh damn thats TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Maybe you should take the day off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join