It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

As far as what this man has done, is this all that you are aware of? Have you any idea how much this man has profited off of death? People of both foreign, and American soil? Both guilty, and innocent? He didn't care a single bit, about ANY of them. So, with that said, I'm by no means saying this a laughing matter, but to defend this man...

I'm not so sure. I know I wouldn't.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

I see no reason to be upset about a man who has profited from the deaths of hundreds of thousands dying. Its like crying at Hitlers grave.

I pray justice finds him in this life or the next.

CAN SOMEONE please turn a microwave on around this guy?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

To paraphrase this great man himself, "So?"

As for the karma factor, maybe the sympathies or lack thereof we are witnessing here is simply the agency of his karma.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The people in the Gulf are also doing all they can to stay alive - because of the deadly toxis in the form of oil and Corexit which is being inflicted on them as we speak - BY THE CRIMINAL GANG IN WHICH CHENEY IS AN IMPORTANT COG.

As we speak, thousands of INNOCENT, GOOD people are dying slow, painful deaths down there because of this band of terrorists. As we speak, millions of GOOD people are being murdered through their global, illegal, terrorist wars, as we speak, millions are suffering and dying through their drug cartel activities, as we speak millions of GOOD people are being poisoned by them through the lethal toxins they put in our foods, our water and spray into our air. As we speak, thousands of GOOD people are being murdered through their Pharma-death programme, as we speak, people are being tortured, humiliated, degraded and killed in the prisons, as we speak GOOD people who challenge them are being abused, blackmailed and abused. As we speak, GOOD, INNOCENT children are being abducted and heinously abused by criminal elites.

Cheney is one of the big players in this Evil Elite, and I use the word advisedly. They PLAY their evil games without any trace of compassion for the terrible suffering they inflict. They laugh and smile at the power they have to inflict such suffering. Every tragedy they inflict is considered one more success by them, and they rejoice.

SO - to be honest, I am glad that GOOD people are laughing at this man and his heart problem - it shows they have not submitted to their mind control and are not total slaves to their EVIL.

These are GOOD people who recognise evil when they see it, and rejoice at the very thought of its demise.

When these devils are gone? If I am still on this earth I will join in thanking everything that is good in the universe and everyone good who has contributed in any way to their demise. I will get down on my knees and give thanks from the bottom of my heart. Then I will dance on their graves. Then I will join hands with all the GOOD people on this earth and together we will create our beatiful world as it should be.

And by the way, the curse you offered up at the end of your post - thanks but no thanks, I do not wish to accept your toxic gift. Give it to Cheney, perhaps it will cause a short circuit. One can always hope.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by wcitizen]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

To paraphrase this great man himself, "So?"

As for the karma factor, maybe the sympathies or lack thereof we are witnessing here is simply the agency of his karma.

Yes, karma...

Cheney is here to take upon him all our suffering

Enjoy the show. This is the original Big Brother, what people like to watch the most.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The man is a vile, war mongering parasite. He along with his elite friends are responsible for over a million men, woman and children being killed in Iraq, the sad thing is that there are thousands of people like Cheney that can come and replace him even if he does kick the bucket...which is hopefully sooner rather than later. I have absolutely no sympathy for the man.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Cheney is evil, but I personally think he's 10-20x more charismatic than Obama. Listening to Obama gives me the heebie-jeebies, but Cheney's speeches were always fun and interesting... and I'm somewhat liberal.

As for the LVAD, I'm just happy to see that my field (biomedical engineering) is able to save lives like that. And he likely still has a pulse... it's an ASSIST device and his right ventricle is still pumping blood through the lungs. But sure, it would be weak.

Darth Cheney indeed. Someone should hurry up and invent the lightsaber-shotgun so that we can scare the # out of terrorists. Instant win.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
this is fascinating

so Cheney is a zombie,an animated corpse, very creepy,very scifi

everyone always called him Darth Cheney, prophetic?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

And you guys are laughing.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

Of course I'm laughing because I think it's great that he is dying a slow painful death. This dirt bag is evil and has killed far more people than he could ever make up for. Now his family will sort of know how thousands of other families feel. In fact, his family is living the life of luxury because of Cheney's evilness, so we have given his family more than they deserve.

Cheney is a criminal, tyrant and murderer, it's perfectly fine to a laugh about his painful death as he and his family has done to thousands of others. I don't see his family trying to give back any of the money they have made off of the deaths of others.

--airspoon

Edit to add: Just think about all of the families who are missing their loved ones in GITMO or any of the other secret prisons. Just think about the children who have been locked up for years without their families even knowing how or where they are or if they are alive. Your qorried about Cheney's family? Cheney should be in a 5x9 concrete room, dying a slow death alone but he's not so it's more than okay to joke about it and laugh at his miscomfort.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No news here. Cheney's heart, or what was left of it was giving him problems. He was starting to feel bad about all of his actions so he had it removed.

Who needs a conscience anyways?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Man i love cheney.... i want to go hunting with him some time

Not without a double breasted face guard.
Don't go into the woods alone with the Locutus of the Borg. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!
BTW, do any of you read stuff from other sites? They had an article on one of the ufology sites about human abduction (the non-returnable humans) and humanoid assimilation! The fact that this came up today make me think of it.
Here's one:
subterraneanbases.com...
Two quotes:
“In earlier files we revealed an incident which was originally described by 'Commander X', from a source in Dulce, N.M., stating that a certain chemical was secretly (through certain 'doctors' tied in with the aliens) being injected into individuals via sulfa drugs which in turn lodge in the bone- structure of the victim. This chemical allegedly makes their bodies extremely sensitive to ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) radio waves, which can be 'tuned in' to the encephalographic wave band of the human brain, and could apparently be used to subliminally control human minds from a distance….”
“Also, Dougway Military 'Proving' grounds which lies on the Salt Flats has been another source of some very strange activities according to certain sources, including high-tech research in 'subspace teleportation' similar to that involved in the so-called 'Philadelphia Experiment' as it is described in Charles Berlitz' book of the same name; sightings of UFO's and 'para-humans'; much Top Secret activity; underground tunnels, etc. According to Thomas C., the former Dulce Base security officer who 'defected' from the underground empire, Dougway is a definite 'entrance' to the U.S. subnet…..”

Please note: I got this from the site so I did not do corrections. Any spelling or typo errors exist there - tell them.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Of course I'm laughing because I think it's great that he is dying a slow painful death. This dirt bag is evil and has killed far more people than he could ever make up for.

I do not know if what he did was evil. Cheney was not like Hitler or Starlin. Unlike those other two hellish freaks, Cheney was concerned about preserving our way of life. If Cheney was involved with the extermination of entire groups of individuals, to pursue world domination, I can see how he would be called evil. He wasn't. I think everyone in Washington was afraid, so they took very-extreme steps too protect everyone. Fear can make people do irrational things.

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Section31

if his family is as heartless as he is, they can't wait till he dies so they can fight in court over all his blood money and Halliburton stocks.

Is that statement not cynical in nature? What did his family do to you? Sure, I can see why people have issue with the man himself, but to paint his whole family with the same brush is a little too prejudice.

Originally posted by andronaconda

It's people like you that helped put him into power in the first place..!! I'm disgusted about that...
I'd like to rip into to you over this but i won't, that's what Cheney would do.... and I'm better than that dog... THAT'S RIGHT THE MAN IS A DOG..!!

Set off an EMP over his house and see how he feels then....!!

I don't know how to respond to this. I didn't seek my right to vote until a few weeks ago.

When it came to some of his policies, I can understand why he got people angry. However, you and I were not put into his position. We will never know what it was like in Washington when terrorists attacked.

As American citizens died by the hands of terrorists, both presidents were put into a very complicated situation.

Imagine being put in charge of a country, which the population consists of 307,006,550 innocent people. Suddenly, terrorists attacked and killed 2,998 people. Every choice you make or not make will have an impact on the security and safety of the remaining population. I don't know what I would personally do in that situation. What I can tell you is that the safety of my fellow citizens comes before anything else.

Even though I do not like Obama's policies, reforms, and attitude -- If his health was compromised in any significant way, I would also pray for him and his family. Obama, Cheney, Bush, and Clinton are all children of God. Each one is limited to the human condition, and each one will be judged by God accordingly. Sure, they will all get me mad, angry, or infuriated, but there are things in this world that I would not wish upon my enemies.

Cheney and his family have a long road ahead of them. Even though Cheney may not have shown mercy to the enemy, during his fight to secure our way of life, I will show him mercy because it is the divine thing to do.

God bless you Cheney, and may God have mercy.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by funkmob_starchild
Battery-powered Cheney! Ahhhhh!

Is it safe to call him an android, as he is being kept alive by artificial means? Creepy.

Actually, a more accurate term would be "cyborg," and yes, he is being kept alive by artificial means...Especially if NOT using those means would result in death. I think a more pertinent question would be..."Is Dick Cheney really a zombie?"

Something I read in a medical journal, oh, over a decade ago, puts your concerns in a more realistic perspective. I can't quote what I read verbatim, but the basic jist of it goes like this:
"Being an educated & licensed practitioner of medicine, I really hate to break the news to people, but I've done the research. Everybody dies. I say this for those of you who always get up an hour early to jog a mile or few & who always eat your vegetables so that you can take a healthy dose of perspective enough to occasionally sleep in late or enjoy an ice cream cone."
In short, someone "who is dying a slow, inevitable death," as you put it, is just going along with the laws of nature...It's one of the consequences of the natural aging process. Many people who laugh at such normal inevitability seek nothing more than a psychological "defense-mechanism" against their own inevitable mortality.

What I find reprehensible is that you actually wish extra suffering & death on people for doing so. What I don't understand is the kind of human mind it takes to actually DESIRE more suffering & death upon others: Aging death is a part of the natural cycle, but unnecessary cruelty extended to people you don't know is not.

You speak of karma, but I wonder how YOUR karma is going to measure when YOUR time comes...Inevitably, as it does to everyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS 1980: DICK CHENEY HAS NO HEART...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

We are all dying a slow inevitable death. He's just perceived (I say that because anyone could die from anything at any moment) to be closer to his. Do you have a point?

Living is just dying slowly. Also, get a sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"He's more machine now than man. Twisted and evil." -- Obi-Wan Kenobi.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
im confused. can someone explain how his blood gets oxygen? i see the attachment goes into the left ventricle and out the aorta, but if the tricuspal and mitral valves are closed how does his blood get to his pulmonary artery.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't condone Hatred of anyone but i do feel that some here are blinded by the Politics of the Left and Right.

On one side they complain about our country, the erosion of our Constitution and rights and the disarming of the Constitution blaming it on the Liberal Left.

But on the other hand when it comes to support of the conservative Right, they are more than happy to praise them.

What many don't understand about Cheney is that he is more complicit in what we have today as far as the agenda of the New World Order than many are apparently aware.

Why ?

Our system of government established by the US Constitution was originally comprised of the three Branches, Legislative, Judicial and Executive.

1.)The Legislative Created our Laws,
2.) The Judicial interprets the Law
3.) Executive decides policy and will enforce the LAW

This system of Checks and Balances was enacted to limit the power of the Executive Branch to prevent a system of monarchy from being established.

Bush senior created more rights for first the Vice President and later the President, in covert laws under the guise of "National Security Directives" and mainly the "Executive Privilege", later utilized by Cheney via the Senate Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1991 (S.B. 2834).essentially making himself untouchable, similar to that of a KING, and further subjugating the Constitution than any other US President in US history.

It provides unlimited and unchecked Power, and the first instance of Executive Privilege in US History.

Remember the "Executive Privilege" utilization by Cheney during the GW Bush Administration?

Well, there folks is the foundation of the elimination of our Constitutional system of checks and balances.

All Hail the King !

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Are we all not dying a slow, inevitable death?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I do not know if what he did was evil. Cheney was not like Hitler or Starlin. Unlike those other two hellish freaks, Cheney was concerned about preserving our way of life. If Cheney was involved with the extermination of entire groups of individuals, to pursue world domination, I can see how he would be called evil. He wasn't. I think everyone in Washington was afraid, so they took very-extreme steps too protect everyone. Fear can make people do irrational things.

That's really speculative on your part. You don't know why he did the things that he did, while we all know that those things were done.

I personally don't believe that he really had the public's best interest in mind when he does/did anything. I don't believe for a second that most of the things that he has done through-out his political and/or corporate career were as a result of looking out for our best interests.

For instance, they knew that Iraq posed no threat to us. This is the reason why he tried to have Valerie Plame exposed for her husband calling foul on the Nigerian yellow-cakes. The profits and strategic benefit far outweighed the interests of the non-elite.

Also, you claim that he was trying to preserve our way of life? How on Earth is the Patriot Act preserving our way of life (just to name one instance)? If anything, it is destroying our way of life. America was founded on the principals of liberty and justice, yet the Patriot Act goes against both of those ideals. This is the Patriot Act alone, not even mentioning the other thousand things implemented by that regime that went against the American way of life.

For anyone to conclude that the Bush admin, to include Dick Cheney, had our best interests at heart while dictating policy, they either have to either be ignorant, lying or both.

The way that I see it, Cheney is a murderer who had little respect for the life of peasants and our freedom, whether real or perceived, was just getting in the way of their profits and power. The American way was an obstacle for them to overcome. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the policies of Cheney and the Bush regime were for the benefit of a select few, at the expense of the American people, among many others. The only thing they were trying to preserve, was their own power and fortunes, while pushing forward with an agenda that would destroy the American way of life. You can't preserve our way of life while ignoring, subverting and side-stepping our Constitution. You can't preserve our way of life by destroying it.

As far as Cheney being like Stalin or Hitler, I would have to disagree because I see him in those exact shoes. In fact, I would even argue that he is far more evil than Stalin, while putting him on par Hitler, as far as evilness. The Nazi and neo-con governments are so strikingly similar, it's scary. In fact, I would say that the neo-con influence is far more dangerous, as they have learned from the mistakes of their idols before them. If you think that the neo-cons are conservative, then you clearly don't know what conservatism is. The neo-con agenda is one of the most liberal agendas that we have yet to see here in America. It's kind of a fasco-socialism agenda that is charting new territory.

--airspoon

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join