It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney has begun construction on a new weapon destined to be the most powerful yet in the American Empire, Ron Paul rebels said today.

The new weapon has been codenamed the "Death Blimp" according to documents captured by the Paul rebels. The documents were intercepted in an e-mail as it passed through the Internet, home to the Paul rebel base.

Lord Rothschild of the Bilderberg group ordered Cheney to begin construction of the massive war machine, rebel spies reported. Ostensibly it is to be used in an upcoming war with Iran, but the Paul rebels fear that the Death Blimp could be used to destroy the rebel fleet, which currently consists of a single rented dirigible. The Empire's new Death Blimp will be at least 25 times the size of the Ron Paul blimp, which is currently patrolling the Eastern coast of the United States on a diplomatic mission.

Some Paul supporters doubt that a blimp that large will be able to fly. "It will go down like a lead zeppelin," remarked Keith Entwistle, a Paul supporter.

But other Paul supporters are preparing for the worst. Hal Jawarski, a Paul volunteer, shovels coal in boiler room one aboard the Ron Paul blimp. He was asked if the Paul blimp could outrun the Death Blimp if required.

"We've outrun large hot-air balloons, not the local hot-air jubilee event balloons, mind you," Jawarski bragged. "I'm talking about the big, corporate-sponsored balloons. She's fast enough."

But the coal and steam powered Ron Paul blimp may not be fast enough to stay ahead of the Death Blimp after all, airship experts say, because the quality of the fuel source also needs to be considered. The Paul blimp burns coal to propel itself, whereas information about the Death Blimp shows that it will use faster burning Federal Reserve dollars--a virtually inexhaustible source of fuel that can be stored in the Death Blimp's massive cargo hold areas. The Federal Reserve dollars will also allow the Death Blimp to inflate much faster than the Paul blimp.

"Well, that's the trick, isn't it?" Jawarski asked after learning of the Death Blimp's fuel source. "And it's going to cost us something extra. We'll have to ask the Paul donors for more blimp money so we can make the jump to high speed."

However, some Paul rebels aren't too worried about the future. They say that even if the Death Blimp survives its solo flight, any use of the Death Blimp against the rebel fleet probably won't occur until after the bombing of Iran.

"Cheney won't be able to bomb Iran on schedule," one Paul rebel predicts. "The public's enthusiasm for the Empire's war plans is lukewarm at best, so we think the Iran attack will be de-Leia'd."
www.dailypaul.com...

You can see the Ron Paul Blimp literally land on the Death Star, and Sith Lord Cheney embrace "The Darkside":

Google Video Link

[edit on 16-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

The fact people have become so cold and inhumane is far more of a danger than Cheney ever could be. Sometimes I'm sickened just to be on a board with some of you. This is one of those threads.

I can only conclude, most of you are under the age of 12 or the equivalent. You can't possibly be mature adults.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can some shoot him with some sort of microwave weapon to make the batteries fail. PLEASE!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I merely reported a news story.

Actually some very good points were brought up in the thread if you read it; some shared their own experience with the LVAD and others brought up the issues of the Elites receiving care that the rest of us would most likely go without or at the least be on some type of wait list. I've also enjoyed the medical questions that have been brought up and find it amazing what technology can do today - I just wish it was available to ALL people regardless of social status.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Whisper67]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well of course, if you have not heart........you have no pulse
(Line 2)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

we should suffer for laughing while his family suffers.. and our families should suffer..? sounds oxymoronic

chaney = borg

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I like it....He is now called DArth Cheney in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

it can easily be said that people like cheney perpetuate a "cold and inhumane" existence for those they place themselves in dominion over.

we have such fine examples of leadership, they have truly shown us the way.

pitching a fit over a little morose humor kind of exhibits a prepubescent mentality as well. same goes for pretending to give a damn about some crusty, old, wannabe warhorse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya' know i don't wish anyone dead, but i must admit it would be interesting to see how much cheneys jowels would ungulate from a full on b*tch slap.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by gravykraken]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by illimey
What happened to "treat other people as YOU would like to be treated"?

The problem with displaying the same behavior towards other people that they display towards you is that there will NEVER be forgiveness, peace or reconciliation.

Regardless of what anyone here believes about what is going on "behind the scenes", we should still individually make the choice to lead by example and display compassion and concern... and dare I say LOVE OUR ENEMIES.

What is so hard about that concept to grasp? Of course it's not easy to put into practice, but then nothing worthwhile is ever going to be "easy".

Most of you are coming across as being as heartless (hehehehe) as those you are spitting vitriol at.

Grow up ATS.

you nailed it. thats exactly it. because if i treated people the way he and his buddies have, i would hope and fully expect they would go the step beyond spewing vitriol and just go ahead and piss on my grave.

meaning, if i am a complete bastard then i understand why people would treat me like one.

does not the golden rule apply to the mighty? or just the meek?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
"The Undead"

"It walks by night...."

Right. And by day he sleeps in a coffin filled with neo-con dreams.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
hmm - just my opinion but the fact that this " story " gets 10 pages on ATS says far more about YOU than anything else

as previously posted - the LVAD is not new - undreds of people around the world have had thier lives improved by them

they are not " secret tech " availiable only to the elite

here [ the UK ] they are provided by the NHS [ FREE ] if the case warrants it

so why is mr cheney the only LVAD patient to warrant a thread on ATS ?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wouldn't his walk,in entity keep draining the battery.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It amazes me how some people desperately cling to life.

Why?

Then again, having a virtual kill switch on Cheney could be essential and vital to national security.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
If I was him and a religious man I would be scared outa my mind about were he is about to go and the Judgement that awaits his soul.

He has a LOT oif blood on his hands justified or not.

X

how do we know he aint workin for the divine,angels have to do things that seam bad to us ,like sodom and gomorha..
The elect may be doing gods plan..And if they are i dont envy them just a thought to keep in mind.
remember god says to not love this world..
Personally i dont like him ,and dont think he does gods work ,but you never know ,is satans doing gods work???

The Epistle of 1 John.
First John 2:15
Says there is a love that God hates: "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." God hates the love of the world and the things that are in it.

[edit on 17/7/10 by impyroo]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wonder how many of you Cheney sympathizers would show the same sympathy for Ted Bundy, or Hitler. If you are offended by my comparisons than you are simply innocent and naive, in which case I am happy to placate you as I would a small child -- you're right dear, kindness is always the best policy.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How even... such a dark sci-fi movie type of technology, to prolongate the life of a dark, sinister, murderous man. Perhaps he'll end up like 300 years-old, living out of a machine and surviving only on Monsanto-produced nutritional compounds.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
so would an EMP kill him?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

And you guys are laughing.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

You started out great. You end up hoping other families suffer. Diabolical contradiction.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This part in the Bible crossed my mind when I read this thread. Anyway, I hope he will go to rest in peace and stop suffering.

Revelation 13 (King James Version)

Revelation 13

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

I'm not sure how I feel about Revelations. It's so symbolic, and I think it all refers to things past. However, I do find this information about Cheney a bit unsettling. It makes me a bit more leery of him, not sure why.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Balanced

I wonder how many of you Cheney sympathizers would show the same sympathy for Ted Bundy, or Hitler. If you are offended by my comparisons than you are simply innocent and naive, in which case I am happy to placate you as I would a small child -- you're right dear, kindness is always the best policy.

Well said my friend, not offended at all by your ( sadly true ) comparisons.

I can't find any sympathy for Cheney in my hearth or soul at all, normally i feel really connected to people and living things and i can feel others pain and sadness, but cheney ? sorry no.

can't resist :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63a3ae003ec2.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adf739fa24cc.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join