It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

So what's new? Not only pulse, he's got no brain cells as well!.... Ah, that's unfair. I should have said he's got some but less than a rusted doorknob!

Is this all what the US of A can produce? And horrifyingly, as a vice president of a super power? Sheeesh!
I think it's time America outsourced the office of the President and his deputy too. They'd do a better job!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
jeez. you tight-asses need to lighten up. take a lesson from old dick: see what being a curmudgeon does to your health? he doesn't give two sh*ts about you or me in the here and now or in the "spirit world". i'll admit that's speculative. still though, probably a safe bet.

maybe folks are taking cheap shots at him because those are the only kind to be had.

anyone placing themselves in view of the public eye should be fully aware they are then subject to endless ridicule. in life, death, and apparently "undeath".

he has no problems dropping bombs on folks. we can't drop a few of our own?

"Except for the occasional heart attack, I never felt better." - Dick Cheney

[edit on 16/7/2010 by gravykraken]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
He is going to die soon. Thats a fact. My mom is an RN and she said that the device he is using is usually a short intermediate tool to hold (very wealthy) people over until a heart transplant. If Cheney was younger he would, at best, be wheelchair bound and pretty much restricted to his home outside of a few outside trips. However, he is no portrait of youth, and the fact that he is still alive is amazing. At best, he is home bound and restricted to his bed. He is probably too old with a body to frail for a heart transplant. He isn't going to last too much longer.
I'm 19, young, and pretty liberal. For all Cheney has done in the world, I could crucify his image, but I won't because in truth, all I have to say is...
Good Game
Good Game, Cheney. I don't know exactly what awaits you in the next world, but hell is a no man's land that doesn't truly exist. You may not be rewarded for your actions here, and you may be reprimanded in some way shape or form, but even I have to admit, you had a good run for the "pleasure" and "power" portion of the game.

Hats off to you Richard Cheney, hats off. Good luck sailing the Universe divine.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I laughed too hard when I heard this earlier. It was around noon, I was shamelessly fixing me a turkey and mayonnaise sandwich. All of a sudden, I here "Dick Cheney has no pulse... " and turkey and mayonnaise flew everywhere!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by SinsMayburn]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy site, why are so few conspiring?

This is obviously just a show so he can be taken to an underground shelter from where he'll watch us burn when SHTF

But, with all honesty, it is kinda weird that he's got this Darth Vader-ish machine now after so many years of people calling him "Darth Cheney" and comparing him with DV.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

And you guys are laughing.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

Hahahaha, so you are putting others down for laughing about Cheney slowly dying, and criticize them for wishing he'd die... but then in the same breath you make a 180 degree turn and tell everyone that you wish they would suffer? Can you spell "hypocrite"? Or maybe you're a troll. Probably both.

Either way, Dick Cheney is a human being (I think...), and will die when it is his time. I will not feel bad when he does (if he does), but I won't be sitting there laughing either. I am as indifferent to him as he is to those suffering in a war he helped create. Actually, I take that back... I feel bad for the man (I think he's human... maybe?), he is so brainwashed and hopelessly enslaved. Then again, I guess we are all in some way. All the Unconditional Love to Cheney, despite his problems and the ones he helped create in this world. Remember... only Love can help people. Hate only brings people to their lowest level, mentally and spiritually... even physically. So be careful. This is the grand game, ladies and gentlemen. After the game, it's all love and laughs backstage.

Peace, One Love

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Fangula]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by TonyClifton

What goes around comes around, karma is a bitch, karma will bite you in the ass..........the list of sayings goes on and on and on. Take your pick and apply it here.

I promise I won't be laughing when it happens though. I do laugh at people, but I don't find humor in failing health or families suffering a illness in the family.

Also don't be a smart ass.

You speak of karma and what goes around - comes around.

Had you not thought about the fact that karma does not always just effect the sender. Maybe the suffering his family experiences is this same karma coming back to them because of his actions.

This is the main reason for NOT sending out bad karma, it does not always come back just to the sender.

It also almost never comes back from where it was sent !

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
all the people posting here who say that cheney will still have a pulse and his ventricles will remain open sound to me like they havent even watched the video in the OP, as stated in the video by a medical professional chenney has no pulse now, at all, and yes his valves will remain shut, this is because, as was clearly demonstrated in the video, this device BYPASSES the valves, so they are not used, open/closed makes no difference the blood wont even pass through them anymore,

and some poster mentioned the brain being the only important part of the body, well it has been discovered that we have brain synapsis all throughout our body, in every organ, even the skin and the heart. want a source? too bad, im lazy, google it. maybe ill track down a source later

and everyone EVERYONE in this world who argues the morales of another is seriously wasteing their time. what difference will it ever make? you think it is alloted in their morales to allow others to change their morales? well if it was you wouldnt have anything to argue with.

for the sake of said argument, i personaly think anyone who has sympathy for chenney has been drasticaly mislead, and he doesnt deserve it, because he hasnt asked for it, why forgive someone who doesnt want to be forgiven? would you save the life of a man if the man was promising to kill your family after you do? now if this man said sorry and he will change his ways, then id think he was worthy of being saved, and only then.

and as for the hypocrite who said we shouldnt wish harm on another and then immediatly wished harm on all of us, the only reason he would think his own statement was justifeable is if he thinks of himself as better then us, or better then anyone for that matter, selfrightouss and on a high horse as someone put it.

remember, all men are created equal.

our actions declare our worth, and nothing more.

the reason so many are laughing at chenney when he experiences such hardships is because of anger, anger at what he has done to our fellow man, it is natural, human, and important to be able to have anger, all those who declare anger a purely undesirable trait are fools and are only fooling themselves and not very well,

im all for loving everyone even the enemy but for godsake make sure the enemy isnt a threat to you anymore FIRST!!

edited to add - Oh yeah, has anyone considered maybe his family doesnt even like him? there was one poster who hit on the inheritence fact, but for other points, for all we know chenney might beat on his family mercilessly everynight, dont pretend like it isnt a possibility that he'd get away with it, too often victims choose to remain silent. for all we know his every family member might be praying for his death, and now i count a few in this thread that are praying for his good health, well to you few i say just think of the possibly beaten and battered family members of his. your right i dont know, but neither do you, so dont support the SOB

[edit on 16-7-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

The last sentence in your post makes you no better than the people you are saying you disgusted with. Way to sink to their level if it really bothers you that much but you just proved you're no better.

EDIT: LOL, and you talk about karma right after you have wished suffering and pain on multiple people. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA. Hypocrite.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by FearfulButInterested]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I really love science, even if we hate Cheney everyone should be happy that medical science is advancing in such a way.

Come on Transhumanism!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Only on ATS can you come and spew your hatred for conservatives, republicans, past presidents and vice presidents, and be praised......... but......................

god forbid you insult one of the precious all knowing 911 believers - hot oil is tossed on you.

ATS IS DEAD....LONG LIVE ATS.......PATHETIC

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
©DD

Deliverance

Robots will come
And they will replace us
And our suffering will cease

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is just the beginning folks.... the elites are trying to live forever!

Originally posted by Whisper67
Darth Cheney?

Yes! Darth Cyborg Cheney... behold: Neocon Wars featuring none other than Darth Cheney:

Google Video Link

[edit on 16-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yes, it's just another one of their smoke screens - they're trying to make us believe he had a heart all along!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

It's a pump triggered by the same electrical signal from the Brain and nervous system that in turn tells the heart to pump.

The pump is not all that different from a fuel pump in your car.

So if Cheney were to run, which is highly unlikely) and the Brain requested faster beating of the heart, the pump being triggered by the brain's request would pump faster as well.

Ive meant to tell you, Nice Marina Blue Camaro SS by the Way !

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Actually, that was George W. Bush that was telling Cheney to go [snip] himself.

The rest of this post is not directly directed at you watchZEITGEISTnow

I said it before and Ill say it again, I will not shed one tear when this evil bastard finally kicks the bucket.

This evil [snip] has caused more suffering on this planet than anyone else living.

The sad part is, when he finally goes, he probably will have a reigning position in Hell.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

And Tinkertain just registered on ATS today! He must have read the happy posts about Darth Cheney, and gone ballistic. In that case who is he?

Anyway, we all die, because death is a joke inflicted on us by the creator(s). Still no one deserves to die an early death, unless they are as evil as Cheney, his cronies or that murderer Israeli government, or anyone else who fits into the real axis of evil that cruely affects those who just want to live a good and happy life in the Middle East and elsewhere.

What else do they deserve for being responsible for the deformities found in new born children in the Middle East and elsewhere, and for murdering all those civilians for oil and gas only. Soldiers are dying for those a$$h*le billionaires like Cheney who would even supply the enemy (e.g. Taliban) just to make more cash.

If you support capital punishment, then you know who really deserves it for their excessive war crimes - starting with the Queen of England and her tptb cronies in the high high high levels (although I do admire the smart a$$es who rule the world, but one can also admire Hitler for being a genius).

Of course if Cheney died, I'd be surprised (well not anymore now) and then realise that I never knew him anyway and that his death won't make a difference to the world and of course it'll never change my life, because the US government is already controlled by the tptb, which does not require a puppet like Cheney.

Anyway, that's the way life goes. I had to see the best of people die young from cancer and such, so why can't the worst of people die young for once? Why do they always live the longest, while people who are angels with big hearts are punished for being such lovely people by dying young.

Look at the soldiers wasting their time fighting. They are the ones who are all dying young while deserving a long life full of hope and achievements.

And yet when one of them dies in Iraq, it also doesn't change my life, since we are used to it in our civilisation. People always die every day, and even if it's a terrible thing, we don't have the time to worry about every single person who dies on this planet, or else we would be miserable every micro second of every day.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Strange, Cheney must be afraid of what lies ahead after death. Death is just the beginning of an awesome journey of the conscious. well it depends if you've lived a life of good karma... in Cheney's case I can see why he is doing what he is doing haha + no one wants to die - totally normal... except that freaky heartbot of his O_O.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
okay so he's becoming Trans-human. the question is, if he's such a higher-up why doesn't he have access to better tech? the guy is constantly having heart issues - couldn't the reptilians or the greys, have given him a shiny new heart? they're so much more advanced than us...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join