It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
For the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 fans -

The enemy has been EMPed, their electronics are offline!

This is why EMP is a 15 kill-streak and chopper gunner only 11.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f812a77833ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by David9176

if you were dick cheney you wouldn't want to die either.

Yeah considering all the evil he's done in his life to the population of the world. When he does kick the bucket you know he won't be going to the place where they eat 3 muskteer bars with wings. More like the other place, and there saving a nice warm place for him right next to hitler, stalin, Saddam, caligula so they can play hells Holdem for the rest of eternity. With no free ice drinks...

You bet hes scared...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hey Nice arrangement of that post ! And the circled comment !!!
Seems like he's not thinking to straight when he wrote that !
Or maybe he is a ................

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
HE NEEDS OBAMA CARE, OR THE KIND OF CARE US SODIERS GET, VET CARE. THATS RIGHT, VET CARE. JUST PUT THE ANIMAL TO SLEEP. Dosile, we can control it better.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

What evidence is there that he got this asap and didn't wait. What are the procedures? Because someone has the means to get something from more than one means but legitimately they are some how the powers that be all of a sudden and horrible for taking advantage of what's available to them? If the tables were turned and it was you then I am sure you would do the same.

The man has suffered from heart condition for a good while and that's publicly known. I wish him well and hope his family and he get as much time together as possible. I wish that for anyone in such a situation. There are always those who have a means that others do not. It's unfair in life sometimes but it's not a villainous thing.

This is not an attack on anyone who has this stance but it just makes no clear sense to me. Just my 1 1/2 cents.

[edit on 7-16-2010 by PJAmerica]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Actually, the EMF waves radiate out for quite a distance. I have a Trifield meter and I have received EMF's as far away 30-40 ft from the microwave source - the readings at that distance were still over 100 which is max
on the meter! Once I turned off the microwave, the readings dropped below 5.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
we are now in contact with an android people!

how is this scientifically possible? what kind of battery system will this run on? thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
He STILL has a pulse. The YouTube title is INCORRECT.

These devices don't replace the pumping action of the heart, they only assist it.

The left ventricular assist device, LVAD or VAD, is a kind of mechanical heart. It's placed inside a person's chest, where it helps the heart pump oxygen-rich blood throughout the body.

webmd.com source

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

And you guys are laughing.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

Hello, Pot, this is Kettle.

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever seen. Period.

First, you condemn people for wishing harm on another human. Then, as a form of 'punishment', you wish the same suffering on them that you just condemned them for.

Second, this man is a piece of #! He is responsible for more death, destruction, and money-hording than possibly ANYone else on the planet, and you won't even berate him for the lives of friends who you've (supposedly) lost.

Shear stupidity.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

Ahhh...you almost had a good point until you wished suffering upon others yourself.

Two wrongs don't make a right. -1+-1=-2

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
On a lighter note... I guess the U.S. really is the Evil Empire, and Cheney is Darth Vader!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
How is it that an evil man can live longer then a man of honesty and honor? It just goes to show you that old corrupt men have no hearts of their own.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Laughing at anyone dying is wrong.

I think people are just expressing themselves wrong at the relief that arguably the most evil man on Earth is about to be gone.

[edit on 16/7/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TonyClifton

That was hilarious. Maybe he doesn't want to die because he is afraid of what awaits him?

So what are you saying... do you WANT to die? I'm just wondering how you will clarify that.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If you believe in Karma

And the most Evil people are so good at living a good life and staying alive longer.

Maybe you should ask yourself:

Perhaps Death is a good thing and has to be earned?

Or Life is actually the worst place in Existence?

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Im surprised, no tazer jokes yet?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

We are all dying a slow inevitable death.

Technically speaking, Cheney now fits the definition of "walking dead"!

Smile. It might help offset your own inevitable demise.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO A BRIDGE OR RAILWAY TRACK. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Why would you wish that upon me and my family? My family didn't even laugh at him.

TAZER!!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Azp420]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join