It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Two blasts rock Iranian city

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The world is run by psycopaths. I just read somewhere than Obadmam believes he is God - and it's possible that he does. Ahmanazijad believes he is the 'chosen one' who is paving the way for the coming of the 12th Imam and Nazinyahu believes he leads the country of the Chosen Ones and the rest of the world are Goyims.

They are all sick, deluded, psychotic, greedy, murderous, satanic criminals, with a hatred of peace and anything good.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lets look at this senario

freemasons

Iranian President Ahmadinejad Revealed To Be A Freemason!

Obama, Freemason, Related To Both Bush, Cheney

Now lets just pretend that we are not being manipulated WAKE UP!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What would be great is lf every soldier who joined the forces to fight to defend their country, laid down their arms and refused to kill for the corporations Greed. Now that would be really Great.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yep. How many times do people have to KNOW they have been lied to again and again before they will stop BELIEVING THE GARBAGE.

There are NO terrorists, except for the Cabal themselves and the 'terrorists' they create and pay handsomely with money they have defrauded from the nation. THEY are the ONLY global terrorists.

How many times do their lies have to be exposed before you will STOP swalling their BS?

They are insane. They have lied, lied and lied - about terrorists, WMD, honesty, transparency and everything else, deliberate oil spill..

To continue to believe them and their MSM Hollywood fiction propaganda machine despite ALL the evidence is also insane.

'You fool me once, shame on you. You fool me twice, shame on me,'

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Exactly, that's what I keep banging on about.

Plus, Ahmanaziejad is Jewish. Obadman has Jewish blood. Nazinyahu is Jewish. All Zionists. All freemasons. All have God delusions. All want total domination of the world. All desperate because world public opinion is not with them. All in financial trouble.

I am sure it is all scripted by them, in cahoots with each other, as the next stage of the suppressive, violent, oppressive, murderous Nazi World Agenda

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
My guess is these guys had something to do with it:

Jundallah-Soldiers of God

[edit on 15-7-2010 by projectvxn]

Weren't those the guys that the CIA were backing?

Might be wrong, but it rings a bell.

If I am right, how does that differ from a terrorist attack against another sovereign nation?

Are the CIA the mideasts al qaeda?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
When I posted some Smedley Butler, ex commandant of the Marine Corps, on another thread, I took note of his solution:

Basically for the duration of the war every one gets paid roughly the same wage as a buck private.
Every king, every politician, every tycoon, every general...etc
I wouldn't be surprised by the time I have read further, that he also recommends that every one of them also vacations in a foxhole at the front of the line...that oughta straighten things out in a hurry.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Are the CIA the mideasts al qaeda?

That depends on the decade imo. Back in the 80's they were South and Central America's AQ.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Ahmadinejad is not Jewish. Rumors that his family converted to Islam from Judaism after his birth were confirmed false long ago.

You can fight fire with fire, but you can't fight ignorance with ignorance.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by oozyism

Would that be the Canada where the government consented to allow undercover police to infiltrate peaceful demonstrations and deliberately cause violence? Or the Canada where innocent protesters were arrested, sexually molested and threatened with rape? Or the Canada where the government was complicit in allowing the Catholic Church to murder thousands of indigenous children, over a period of many, many years?

Glad you feel detached from the world's problems!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by wcitizen]

I am not saying that Canada is perfect, far from it. Nor am I saying that we are not involved in many of the complex problems that are occuring in the world, because we are. My feeling of detachment is more due to physical distance from the local rather than uninvolvement. It is difficult to feel connected to things that are such a great distance away.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
TPTB done it to shock the sheep into a so called justifiable war imo

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

How? It was Iran that got bombed. Do you mean the Iranian people?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by draxenth

Harper has pledged undying religious and political support for Israel...so we are not so far away from this conflict.
Guess who's lobby runs the show here too...?
IMHO...

Also the protestant church was responsible for one third of that horrendous genocide of children at residential schools....and it was paid for by tax dollars.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

Originally posted by star child
What would be great is lf every soldier who joined the forces to fight to defend their country, laid down their arms and refused to kill for the corporations Greed. Now that would be really Great.

When I was a teenager back in the 60s, I had a poster that said "What if they had a war and nobody came?" That, to me is the best definition of heaven on earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

How? It was Iran that got bombed. Do you mean the Iranian people?

I'm thinkin' everyone gets a piece of the pie by and by...
Got to warm up the show off Broadway to get ready for the big show...

Whoever is to start the show will get it last IMHO...and that is going to be the US...Israel doesn't need a reason.
As we have already seen.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

How? that's easy just blow a few things up blame it on so n so an bobs your uncle ! an unstable place lets go an sort it out!

How? blow up a couple of buildings an blame it on terrorists an bobs your uncle yea have a war on terror!

How? sink a war ship an blame it on the other guy an bobs your uncle yea have your war in Vietnam!

How? let pearl harbour happen even when yea know its going to happen just to get into the 2nd world war, need i go on?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
from the OP's CNN source

Two alleged suicide bombers were responsible for a pair of explosions in the southeastern Iranian city of Zahedan that left at least 20 dead and scores injured, Iran's state news agency IRNA reported.

A lawmaker in Zahedan told IRNA that "the two explosions were the result of suicide bombings. First, someone in a woman's clothing tried to enter the Jam-e Mosque in Zahedan but was prevented from entering."

"These explosions were quite predictable," Shariari said, according to Fars. "I have said many times at press conferences that the remaining agents of the Wahhabis and the Rigi group are determined to conduct this kind of operation to prove that they still exist."

So far Iran is saying its "home grown" terrorists. they haven't pointed any fingers at anyone else. and until all the info is out no point in speculating if it was backed by the CIA or Mossad

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Iranians are saying that Jundallah is responsible for the suicide bombings and there seems to be ample evidence that they are in league with the US.
Such as video of the leaders speaking at a US army base.

TEHRAN, Iran — A suicide bomber killed five senior commanders of the powerful Revolutionary Guard and at least 37 others Sunday near the Pakistani border in the heartland of a potentially escalating Sunni insurgency.

The attack – which also left dozens wounded – was the most high-profile strike against security forces in an outlaw region of armed tribal groups, drug smugglers and Sunni rebels known as Jundallah, or Soldiers of God.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad promised sharp retaliation. But a sweeping offensive by authorities is unlikely.

Iranian officials have been reluctant to open full-scale military operations in the southeastern border zone, fearing it could become a hotspot for sectarian violence with the potential to draw in al-Qaida and Sunni militants from nearby Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The region's top prosecutor, Mohammad Marzieh, was quoted by the semi-official ISNA news agency as saying Jundallah claimed responsibility for the blast in the Pishin district near the Pakistani border.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

ISLAMABAD: Seven years ago, a little-known group called Jundallah emerged in Iran with claims to fight for the rights of minority Sunnis in the unruly tribal areas near the border with Pakistan. But just last week, Iranian leaders say, this shadowy group with reported connections to countries as diverse as the US, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia delivered a devastating attack on Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard. The Oct 18 suicide bombing in an Iranian border village killed at least 42 people, including top Revolutionary Guard commanders.

www.kuwaittimes.net...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You can bet your ass the U.S is giddy with joy after seeing more civil unrest in Iran.
But hell, they'll probably invade it anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
S & F

You're probably gonna knock my thread off the front page
But well deserved!

Will be very interesting to see how this all plays out, particularly the response from Tehran.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join