It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Two blasts rock Iranian city

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This stinks of the ISI, behind the Jundallah fighters...
So close to pakistan it would seem its possible that the bombers infiltrated Irans border to strike....
The ISI is a clone of the CIA, and they are almost a foriegn subsidiary of same....
Ultimate responsibility belongs to the US and Isreal.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
You can bet your ass the U.S is giddy with joy after seeing more civil unrest in Iran.
But hell, they'll probably invade it anyway.

The US is the one supporting Jandullah..

OLD news..

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Radical Islam......its Fantastic !!!!

line 2

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This makes no sense to have occurred. Why would any "Islamic terrorist" attack an Mosque? This HAS TO BE a U.S. backed Mossad false flag operation (without the flag).

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by hippomchippo
You can bet your ass the U.S is giddy with joy after seeing more civil unrest in Iran.
But hell, they'll probably invade it anyway.

The US is the one supporting Jandullah..

OLD news..

I wouldn't be surprised, either way, no matter how you look at it.
The U.S is the one benifiting.
I just dread what comes next from this, either more U.S lead terrorist attacks or a full staged coup?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Plus, Ahmanaziejad is Jewish. Obadman has Jewish blood. Nazinyahu is Jewish. All Zionists. All freemasons. All have God delusions. All want total domination of the world. All desperate because world public opinion is not with them. All in financial trouble.

I am sure it is all scripted by them, in cahoots with each other, as the next stage of the suppressive, violent, oppressive, murderous Nazi World Agenda

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
My guess is these guys had something to do with it:

Jundallah-Soldiers of God

Hey!

Don't try to derail this thread with a realistic and reasonable answer.

It's obviously an Iranian False Flag operation to blame the US and or Israel. Why not? People have been throwing the "False Flag" scenario around for everything lately. Either that or it was the butler in the library with the candlestick.

But that's off the record.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Shiites versus Sunnis. These folks cant even get along amongst themselves. I guess they believe in different Allahs or maybe the Shiites believe in 71 virgins but the Sunnis belive in 72? Who freakin knows??

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Shiites versus Sunnis. These folks cant even get along amongst themselves. I guess they believe in different Allahs or maybe the Shiites believe in 71 virgins but the Sunnis belive in 72? Who freakin knows??

Actually it's more about who's muhammeds sucessors from what I've read.
Aswell as their messiah, not unlike christians today.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Also reminiscent of the Zionist Israeli government pounding on Jews who want peace in Israel too, or the assassination of Kennedy

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by draxenth
I can see this being blamed on the US or Israel. Hope not! Things seem to become more destabilized in the ME daily. Being from Canada I have a real sense of detatchment from what happens there however I find it absolutely fascinating.

Keep us posted!

The US is the major sponsor of militant anti-government insurgencies in Iran - OBVIOUSLY.

This has been well documented by Seymor Hershe Pulitzer price winning investigative journalist - so yes - I would put the US behind this BEFORE anything else.

Seymour was the guy who revealed the half a billion dollar slush fund for covert operations inside Iran - including destabilising the elections, leaked the Abhhu Graib story, Cheney's secret hit squads etc - he is the man.

dandelionsalad.wordpress.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

SO on the whole - absolutely I would place this squarely at the hands of US involvement - it fits perfectly with their pattern of operation for the last hundred years - from destabilising Chile and installing Agusto Pinochet, Manuel Norriega, the SHAH and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on.....

Why would you think Muslims would be bombing Muslims ? Because they are sponsored by and working for foreign, usually US, governments to destabilise the country.

This is history 101 - everybody knows this.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

The US is the major sponsor of militant anti-government insurgencies in Iran - OBVIOUSLY.

Why don't you call it a major sponsor of terrorists?

I guess when America is involved there is no terrorism ^^

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aristophrenia
Seymour was the guy who revealed the half a billion dollar slush fund for covert operations inside Iran - including destabilising the elections, leaked the Abhhu Graib story, Cheney's secret hit squads etc - he is the man.

The guy is a freakin' moonbat. He was so far off base about "Cheney's hit squads" he wasn't even in the park. Complete fail.

Originally posted by Aristophrenia
Why would you think Muslims would be bombing Muslims ? Because they are sponsored by and working for foreign, usually US, governments to destabilise the country.

What, you don't think one group of Muslims in Iran can't get pissed off at another group of Muslims in the same country??

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The chief of Jundullah was executed in Iran some time back.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

There's a tendency to blame the Mossad or the CIA(with good reason), but most terrorist attacks and rebel actions in Iran have been going on since the 80's. Jundallah is an established rebel group in Iran, and have proven to be difficult to contain. Most have been Sunni groups. There is no mystery here for me.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by draxenth
Would an attack from a UAV cause simmilar damage to what occured in this attack? Or is the damage more consistant with a ground based bomb delivery?

I'm no expert, but there would surely be some tell tale signs between a missile from a UAV and a home made bomb. Perhaps not for us but for experts.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There's a tendency to blame the Mossad or the CIA(with good reason),

On ATS, it seems to be a normal thing to do. "Damn, my milk went sour. Must be a CIA/Mossad plot against me!"

Question is, how come any hint of a suggestion that Iran is fueling insurgency in Iraq is ignored?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

There's a tendency to blame the Mossad or the CIA(with good reason),

On ATS, it seems to be a normal thing to do. "Damn, my milk went sour. Must be a CIA/Mossad plot against me!"

No!

It was a dairy false flag.
The Cows are finally onto us.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

There are well armed Sunni groups in Iran many of them do often funnel weapons to groups in Iraq and vice versa. Iran can no more control it than we can. It's also why the US backed off of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So, I've been reading up on Judallah. It's a Sunni group fighting for the rights of the Baluch minority in Iran and other minority Sunni tribes in southeastern Iran who suffer discrimination at the hands of Iran’s Shiite leadership.

Judallah's leader, Abdulhamid Rigi was found guilty of engaging in a disinformation campaign against Iran, ordering attacks against civilians, and armed robbery. He was hung in June in Zahedan.

Jundallah has claimed responsibility for numerous bombings in recent years. Last year they claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed five senior officers of the Revolutionary Guard.

Okay, so this explains some of the internal tensions here. However, I found that one charge against Rigi to be interesting...the disinformation campaign against Iran. Anyone know more about that?

Still trying to catch up with all the posts in the thread.....

I guess at this point it's still just something to watch and remember.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join