It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Two blasts rock Iranian city

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Report: Two blasts rock Iranian city

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- Two explosions Thursday in the southeastern Iranian city of Zahedan have left "several dead and injured," Iran state television Press TV reported, citing Iran's state news agency IRNA.

The first blast occurred at 9:20 p.m. (12:50 p.m. ET) in front of the city's Grand Mosque, followed by a second explosion within minutes, IRNA reported.

"It is not yet possible to announce the exact number of those killed and injured in the incident," a police official in Sistan-Baluchestan province said, according to IRNA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just breaking, so not a lot on this yet...

Here it is on Reuters too. The explosions took place in front of a mosque...reminds me of another mosque explosion...

Let's hope it's not a similar case or that it's an isolated incident. From what I understand, while not unheard of, this doesn't tend to happen all that often in Iran.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is where it is...near Pakistan...

[edit on 7/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I can see this being blamed on the US or Israel. Hope not! Things seem to become more destabilized in the ME daily. Being from Canada I have a real sense of detatchment from what happens there however I find it absolutely fascinating.

Keep us posted!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Its close enough to the border to be a UAV attack. Not exactly clear yet. I'd have to see the damages to know if it's from a UAV or crappy made bomb.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
More fuel for the fire! Jundallah? Time will tell I suppose.

Star and flag get this on the front page!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
S&F
good find
i dont think this will escalate
but many finger will be pointed

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by draxenth
I can see this being blamed on the US or Israel. Hope not! Things seem to become more destabilized in the ME daily. Being from Canada I have a real sense of detatchment from what happens there however I find it absolutely fascinating.

Keep us posted!

Isn't Canada the same ally of Israel as the US??

Second line..

link   
My guess is these guys had something to do with it:

Jundallah-Soldiers of God

[edit on 15-7-2010 by projectvxn]

link   
Would an attack from a UAV cause simmilar damage to what occured in this attack? Or is the damage more consistant with a ground based bomb delivery?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Seem's they are reporting Elite guard possibly involved in the injured...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

That's who was targeted the last time Jundallah struck. A pattern is now developing, and it will soon be confirmed and the peoples of the west can rest easy until there is something that can be blamed on the US

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is the third time a suicide bombers have attacked Iran in just one year... this was in unheard of when I was there...

I can't help but to think that someone was trying to say something to Iran, especially since the Iranian Scientist just made it to Iran and claimed being torcher by American, Saudi and Israel agents for the past year

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Star.

Flag.

Bump. Keep posting people. I have to go.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Would that be the Canada where the government consented to allow undercover police to infiltrate peaceful demonstrations and deliberately cause violence? Or the Canada where innocent protesters were arrested, sexually molested and threatened with rape? Or the Canada where the government was complicit in allowing the Catholic Church to murder thousands of indigenous children, over a period of many, many years?

Glad you feel detached from the world's problems!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Second line..

Not really on the same level. I don't think this was Israel though. Pakistan has a major terrorist problem. That's the likeliest source imo. If they are going to piss in that pool though they are in for more than what their own gov't will do.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by draxenth

Keep us posted!

Second line..

That is such a generallization i am canadian and am no ally of isreal most canadian i do believe are allies of the world and we believe in peace and are a very multi cultural society....so please do not paint canadians with a brush that you dont know.....

i have lived and travelled all over the world and have found canadians to be very accepting of most societies...and just one other word....
Canadians are very proud NOT to be AMERICAN...

i think i speak for many Canadians on that one...thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I believe this is either US or Mossad, or both. They want to provoke war and Iran is not giving them any reason to attack at the moment.

The public have not bought the 'nuclear' story enough for US and Israel to feel confident enough to declare war because of it.

They are trying to rile Iran into retaliation. A first strike from Iran would be just what they want.

Don't get me wrong, I despise Ahmanazijad, but likewise I despise the US and Israeli Zionist Jews' evil, and they WANT to attack Iran.

Maybe they are all on the same team, maybe they all want a war - for varous reasons they would all 'benefit' from a war right now. (The Satanists, not the ordinary people).

It's all lies, deceit, and fascist agendas. How many ordinary people in all three countries want a war? Very, very few I would guess. We've had enough of war - the whole world has had enough of war. Even many of the troops have had enough of war.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
the world is going to war just as the controlers of the world are plotting to make happen and it is going to happen very soon and the question will become....the choice of what to do is a simple one for me....i choose not to kill another human being on anyones behalf...and if you you choose to do that on behalf of your goverment or religion then more fool you...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
...reminds me of another mosque explosion...

Whoa! These things just blow up??
No wonder these guys are angry all of the time, they need better plumbers.

On to the real issue....
No in all seriousness though I bet the US or Israel will catch the blame for these.
Mostly because they are probably ultimately responsible.
So I say as to put blame off of ourselves we attack the terrorist nation that made these attacks!
Yes we will attack Canada as they are the obvious terrorists here them and their movie stars taking over our blessed Hollywood.
Yeah I know about you cannucks and your English French speaking selves!
Once again Matt and Trey warned us.
Beer drinking, Backbacon eating….
Sorry must go medicate again.
TTYL

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
wouldn't want to blame the quilty

Two Republican senators have once again introduced a draft bill in the US Congress seeking full support for the Iranian opposition and the overthrow of the Islamic Republic government in Iran.

www.sott.net...

Islamic Terrorists" supported by Uncle Sam: Bush Administration "Black Ops" directed against Iran, Lebanon and Syria

The Bush administration has admitted that covert actions of an aggressive nature were applied against Iran and Syria. The stated objective was to wreck the countries' economies and currency systems. The infamous Iran-Syria Policy and Operations Group (ISOG) created in early 2006, integrated by officials from the White House, the State Department, the CIA and the Treasury Department, had a mandate to destabilize Syria and Iran, and bring about "Regime Change" :

"The committee, the Iran-Syria Policy and Operations Group [ISOG], met weekly throughout much of 2006 to coordinate actions such as curtailing Iran's access to credit and banking institutions, organizing the sale of military equipment to Iran's neighbors and supporting forces that oppose the two regimes." (Boston Globe, 25 May 2007)

ISOG had also been providing undercover assistance to Iranian opposition groups and dissidents. The group's propaganda ploy consisted in feeding disinformation into the news chain and "building international outrage toward Iran". (Boston Globe 2, January 2007)

www.globalresearch.ca...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join