It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights Templar prophecy 900 years old - very detailed...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know who posted this poem originallly but it is so beautiful I want to post it again.

If the millennium that comes after the millennium comes to an end
If the people have finally opened our eyes
You will be caught no more in their minds and their cities
You will see from one end to the other and understand each other
You will know that what strikes one, the other injured.
People will form a single large body
Of which each is a tiny part of them
Together they will be the heart
And there will be a language that is spoken by all
And it is finally born, the great human.

If the author of the poem is on the thread, is it ok with you if I post this to me friends? It's awesome.

Also, can anyone please tell me the name of the author? Thanks,

[edit on 15-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
IF this turns out to be a real old doc. I find it very interesting. The French translation babelfish.yahoo.com...

When the Year Thousand starts which comes after the Year Thousand
Gold will be in Blood
Who will look at stars will count sums of money there
Who will enter the Temple will meet the merchants there
The Sovereigns will be changers and usurers
The Sword will defend the Snake

Who will look at the stars will count...seems to fit how man thinks of the stars now, a place to mine and find minerals and things worth $$.

Also really weird would be #23
When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium
The sun will burn the earth
The air is no longer protected from the fire
It will only be a curtain full of holes
And the burning light will consume the eyes and skin.
The sea will foam up like boiling water
The cities and rivers will be buried
Entire continents will disappear
People will flee to high ground
And they will begin to rebuild and forget what has happened

Now see:

Scientists have found two large leaks in Earth's magnetosphere, the region around our planet that shields us from severe solar storms. Now in 2012 the suns poles will reverse (not the earths as wrongly said on many 2012 sites - see below!) , during this time a massive solar storm will reck havoc on earth - usually this is no problem - but now due to the 'cracks' in it, Earth's protective Magnetosphere may fail us, so the violent solar and electromagnetic radiation will make it through and cause many problems to life as we know it (eg: disabling communication satellites, mobile phones, effective sleep patterns, & radiation poisoning of humans) Also as earth has to absorb extra radiation & energy this will cause possible changes within the earth's core - with energy being re-dissipated from the earth with new volcanoes formed and crust movement.
at www.realufos.net...

Odd how many people are hung up on the wording of translation, we all know how bad they can be, we need a better word for word, the bablefish one is better without the commentary before each verse that made many people confused into thinking this is modern.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It's so convenient n'est-ce pas.

People would rather believe a friggin prophecy that they are doomed to die be downtrodden slaves, like dogs...

Rather than switch off the TV,, get off their butts, take responsibility and DO SOMETHING.

These prophecies are more MIND TOXINS from the VIOLENT ONES.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Hoax.

what a massive waste of time that was reading this fake prophecy. Lots of barbarian invasions though... can never have to many of those.

You should specify what is a hoax specifically. i see lots of truth about modern man and how he thinks and what he does today. Church is corrupt, mankind is corrupt, cloning, genetic modifications, diseases, mankind ios just after money and fame and believes he is God himself.

I do not know if this is a hoax. I do find much of it fishy because of many modern ideas they didn't have back then but.. your argument doesn't hold water because most of these things you mention was taking place in Jesus's day and were already written about in the Bible.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is a lot invested in these prophecies coming true, the secrets must be made to unfold in such a way as to allow the light to rein at the end of the troubles and eliminate many evil/unconscious people in the meantime.

I have a theory, but that's for another time.

Personally, this is as close to KT prophecy as we will get, so this is like a huge milestone, a significant piece of information at a critical time in our shared history.

There are no accidents.

I can imagine the heavy weight it must have been to disclose this, even to the chosen few.

Was John a walkin? A interdimensional traveler? Jesus's cousin?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I also found the 'pound of flesh' reference a bit of a teller... When did Shakespeare write "The Merchant of Venice"..? Pretty sure it was well after 11th Century.

However, unlike some others, I won't say it was a waste of time to read it. And there's a chance it was written by a German speaker who took liberties with the original text before putting it out at the location the OP links to as source.

I actually enjoyed reading it. There were several references that tie in nicely with my own dreams / visions and reflections regarding what may happen in the near future.

"...a time of trouble such as has never been seen before, nor will ever be seen again on the Earth"

That's a quote from the Book of Daniel - it seems to marry quite nicely with the idea in this thread - that things will get really, really bad - then ultimately they will improve and remain improved.

PS - When I say visions I mean actual visions, not imaginings. It's a mystical universe... seek and ye shall find..!

Noah.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
IF this turns out to be a real old doc. I find it very interesting. The French translation babelfish.yahoo.com...

Also really weird would be #23
When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium
The sun will burn the earth
The air is no longer protected from the fire
It will only be a curtain full of holes
And the burning light will consume the eyes and skin.
The sea will foam up like boiling water
The cities and rivers will be buried
Entire continents will disappear
People will flee to high ground
And they will begin to rebuild and forget what has happened

Now see:

Scientists have found two large leaks in Earth's magnetosphere, the region around our planet that shields us from severe solar storms. Now in 2012 the suns poles will reverse (not the earths as wrongly said on many 2012 sites - see below!) , during this time a massive solar storm will reck havoc on earth - usually this is no problem - but now due to the 'cracks' in it, Earth's protective Magnetosphere may fail us, so the violent solar and electromagnetic radiation will make it through and cause many problems to life as we know it (eg: disabling communication satellites, mobile phones, effective sleep patterns, & radiation poisoning of humans) Also as earth has to absorb extra radiation & energy this will cause possible changes within the earth's core - with energy being re-dissipated from the earth with new volcanoes formed and crust movement.
at www.realufos.net...

Now, if you are willing, make a paradigmatic shift.

Imagine that the prophecy was a fake, or a preconceived lie, created to manipulate us.

Now imagine how they can manipulate any scientific data to say what they want it to say - and we know this is true.

And - Bingo! You have the sheeple believing everything else in the fake prophecy is true, believing they are doomed, because it's backed up by the fake scientific paper they created. That way they keep the 'mind-forged manacles' tightly round people's brains.

Now: Why do they go to such elaborate lengths?

a) If we believe something strongly enough it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy (see - that word again, see the link!) So we do their work for them. They want to dominate us and we go into their prison like sheep.

b) By the same token, if we open our eyes and see through their centuries old lies and see how they are fakes, and know we are essentially free and can create a beautiful world - they know THEY are doomed.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

They should get off their butts and do something? Other than trudge through their daily lives and enjoy simple pleasures while they still exist? What can they do...? Storm the next Bilderberger's convention and ask for their money back..?

WCitizen - Your attitude is unrealistic. People can only do the best with what they have at their disposal.

I think this 'prophecy' encourages a hopeful attitude (though I'm still undecided about its authenticity). Anyone with an ounce of a spiritual outlook understands that there are no limits to what God can do - so who's to say that the 'currently downtrodden' won't be reincarnated to enjoy the new Heaven and New Earth once the thousand years of strife are up..?!

What was it that 'someone' once said...? Oh yeah - "The meek shall inherit the Earth".

[edit on 15-7-2010 by NoahTheSumerian]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I swear to Darwin every title on this website is misleading. This is a obvious hoax. as soon as i read "Sky scrapers" i knew it was all BS. some of you are so gullible.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To the OP,
This is AWESOME!!!!

I really really do appreciate this.

There has been this gut feeling and instinct in me for the last 15 years...

that we will reach heaven on earth, a spiritual revolution where everything is known, understood, respected, ego free ...

But first, as a collective, we have to reach rock bottom, the lowest of lows, WW III and maybe even WW IV.

Then out of the fire and smoldering ashes, like a phoenix, as a collective we will be reborn.

See the avatar

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

Bringer - you have jumped to an epic FAIL of a conclusion..!

Unfortunately the OP has quoted a poorly edited translation. Check out the babelfish translation mentioned a few posts up, and you will see no mention of ANY modern words.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Personaly I will always keep an open mind on... really... every darn thing, until there is proof one way or another enough to make me feel sure. I never say "that can't be" because I know the world's best have even made that mistake at times in the past and been wrong...totaly open here but sceptical of everything and everyone because of lifes painful lessons.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Char-Lee]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Im pretty sure I can find relevant prophecy in The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings novels as well.

Word to the wise, if it looks like a riddle, its just a riddle.
If a prophecy is not plain, what good is it to the people?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

I think if the translation on Bablefish is correct this one is not riddles it is very clear, actually the main argument against it is how clear it is.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the language used is so out of context and era. hoax for sure. the morons that propagate these hoaxes must be bored senseless. shouldnt they be working or giving back to the community in some way?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hoax or not, this nearly bought tears to my eyes because of the accuracy. It highlighted many terrifying points to the world we live in and the world we can expect in the near future.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
First of all, "John of Jerusalem" isn't "Knights Templar." It's "Knights Hospitallar", which is an entirely different organization:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a list of the documents the order has that are known historical documents. No lengthy prophecies here:
www.orderstjohn.org...

So... further fuel to the fire:
* The "prophecies" are in MODERN French. Not the Latin that was used by the literate in the 11th century (since this was an 11th century knight... supposedly.)
* Nobody's ever heard of the translator (hallmark of a hoaxed document -- mysterious document, translator shows up and translates it, original plus translator Mysteriously Vanish.)
* varying stories as to where it's found
historye.blogspot.com...

* uses modern concepts and ideas unknown in those times (and un-describable. No such thing as "skyscraper", y'know what I mean?)
* "just happens" to reflect the idea of the "collapse of civilization belief" held by many in the New Age Movement.
* neatly ties in with Dan Brown's fiction.
* the first time it EVER appears in print is 1994:
historye.blogspot.com...

Details:
* "Who looks at the sky, there are dollars " Dollars as a monetary unit didn't exist until the past 200 years.
* "Penetration into the cosmos" ... they thought the sky was a solid sphere above them. They had no concept of the size of the universe.
* "drug crime" -- no such concept back then. No such thing as drug laws.
* "dealers will be offering the illusion and poison" -- no such thing as "dealers" and people sought illusion through trance and meditation and drinking -- not other substances. They had wineshops and alehouses but no "dealers."
* "Hedonism, divorces..." were hardly new in 300 AD or 700 AD:
en.wikipedia.org...-Roman_culture
* "Incest, homosexuality, pederasty, like epidemics, AIDS spread " - Incest, homosexuality, and pederasty weren't considered illegal in many societies. (Egypt, Sparta (and lots of other places), Sparta) And AIDs was only identified in 1982.
* "islam. Fundamentalism takes revenge upgraded for the Crusades" -- Fundamentalism isn't a concept that came about until the past few hundred years. Islam was around in 1100 (so the text is later than 300 AD, of course. And 1994 is MUCH later than 1100.)
* "will take revenge for the Crusades". And how did the author back then know there would be more than one? en.wikipedia.org...
* "No one will listen to the hearts of children suffering " ... obviously the prophet didn't know about the child protection laws (didn't exist back then), laws against selling children into slavery (ditto), laws against child brides (ditto), laws against beating a child to death (ditto), laws against abandoning handicapped children (ditto), laws against disinheriting orphans (ditto), world organizations to feed starving children (ditto), laws against child abuse (ditto.) I don't see those things as IGNORING child suffering. I see them as addressing child abuse of the past.
* "Global Communications egoist" -- no such concept as global communications until Marconi shows up.
* "organ trade, no medicine. More taboos " -- ORGAN TRADE? The only organs that John of Jerusalem could have been talking about were the big old pipe organs (and even not those since they were a more recent invention.) And they really didn't have medicine back then -- and if you want to see a taboo and superstition-riddled society, go look at Europe back then.
* "When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium /The child to be sold " - apparently completely ignorant of the legal sale of children during his own time.
* "Everyone will be really a serf, and believe to be a free man and knight " - This could have only been written by a person unfamiliar with the feudal system.
* "Brown skin is blended with white " - another modern concept.
* "You will want to choose their children in the womb of their women" -- the modern author is unaware of the old practices of spells and potions to "ensure a son."

...and so on and so on, line after line.

And did anyone notice Beyond the Roman Limes and even on the old Reich
"Reich?" Can we all say "a glaring anachronism"?

...and so on and so forth.

Byrd thanks for taking the time to point out the obvious rubbish in here, and I am re quoting for those who didn't bother reading up to page 3 and actually believe this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i'm not sure what this "prophecy" is, but can the OP be edited to remove the first line before each section? it is obviously a summary of the section by an additional author with their own take on how it relates to our modern age (and thus they used modern words). people are getting all hung up on the language of these summary lines and it is ruining the reasonable discussion.

those of you who are so quick to say GOTCHA and not catch the obvious shift in style and language -- i wonder, why are you so quick to post before trying to digest this thing?

i hate to join the negativity club around here on ATS, but as a long time lurker the signal to noise ratio around here is getting worse.

now if you want to pick apart the language in the actual lines and not the summary sentences, feel free but keep in mind the translation factor. unless you are a language expert in the appropriate languages, it is very hard to add useful information in this department.

i personally think we will have more productive discussion by focusing on :

1 - the source (which sounds quite shady so far, to be honest)
2 - the meaning of the prophecy (which is quite relevant and interesting. an artful hoax at the least...)

of course language experts are welcome.... but this amateur analysis is rather irritating for me personally and i doubt i am alone

on a completely different but related note (to the OP)...

the nature of prophecy is so absurd to begin with you have to get in a very zen state of mind to appreciate them. all the paradoxes and etc. i personally like to believe, if there is such a thing as a prophecy, perhaps it is more so a warning -- than it is an absolutism. or perhaps it is absolutely true for some people and for others there is a more happy ending. who says this shared reality that we all experience is exactly the same for us all? perhaps....in other peoples realities.... they are already in some happy, garden of eden type place because they have worked through their karma.... and it is you and i who suffer because we havent finished yet..

for example perhaps in our reality john lennon is dead....but in his reality he lived on and found a peaceful earth.... not to put lennon on a pedestal ...swap out whoever you believe to be a decent human being here with person X of your choice...only God is judge after all...

i know it is an absurd concept but i thought i would share it with the internet. it is a fun mind game at the least when you start considering the whole multiverse notion.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bringer
I swear to Darwin every title on this website is misleading. This is a obvious hoax. as soon as i read "Sky scrapers" i knew it was all BS. some of you are so gullible.

I can NOT believe the ignorance on this site. People literally only read the OP and don't even read the rest of the posts...

What a circus.

This is almost borderline "joke".

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
To the OP,
This is AWESOME!!!!

I really really do appreciate this.

There has been this gut feeling and instinct in me for the last 15 years...

that we will reach heaven on earth, a spiritual revolution where everything is known, understood, respected, ego free ...

But first, as a collective, we have to reach rock bottom, the lowest of lows, WW III and maybe even WW IV.

Then out of the fire and smoldering ashes, like a phoenix, as a collective we will be reborn.

See the avatar

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join