It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights Templar prophecy 900 years old - very detailed...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.syti.net...

IF YOU READ THE WEB LINK PROVIDED THERE IS NOT A SINGLE MODERN WORD INCLUDED FROM THE RUSSIAN 14TH CENTURY MANUSCRIPT.

EVERYONE HAS MISTAKENLY TAKEN THE GERMAN TRANSLATOR´S HEADLINES ABOVE EACH VERSE TO BE ORIGINAL WORDS.

THEY ARE NOT.

THEY ARE HIS OWN MODERN UNDERSTANDING OF THE VERSE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL OR THE RUSSIAN COPY.

FROM WIKIPEDIA WE CAN SEE THE VATICAN KEEPS THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT FROM 1099 AND REFUSES TO PUBLISH IT(LIKE THE THIRD FATIMA THEY ARE TOO SCARED BY THE CONTENT AND HIDE IT).

KGB HAS ONE COPY AND A RUSSIAN MONASTERY HAS A COPY WHICH IS DATED 14TH CENTURY ACCORDING TO RUSSIAN SOURCES. THERE ARE A FEW BOOKS FROM RUSSIA AND GERMANY WHICH HAVE TRANSLATED THE RUSSIAN COPIES.

THOSE TRANSLATIONS ARE WHAT WE READ IN THE WEB LINKS I BELIEVE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

HOPE THE MISUNDERSTANDING IS SOMEWHAT CLEARED AWAY BY NOW.

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THOSE MODERN WORDS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUTHOR´S WORDS.

IN ANY CASE THIS PROPHECY(OR THE COPY OF THE PROPHECY) IS THE MOST ACCURATE I HAVE SEEN IN DESCRIBING THE MODERN WORLD AND ITS DESTINY HAVING BEEN PLANNED FOR MILLENIA, REACHING ITS CLIMAX AT THIS POINT OF TIME.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Gaussq]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Gaussq]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Some English information from a private blog:

Why have the Prophecies of John of Jerusalem, who died around 1120, taken so long to be generally known?

For thousands of years, prophets were accepted and respected members of the community. All powerful people and organizations had their own “official” prophets. No-one did anything important without consulting the augures or the oracles.

The Roman Catholic Church had its own prophets and was suspicious of anyone operating without its approval. Thousands of people, including prophets, were accused of magic, witchcraft and/or dealings with the Devil, and were burnt to death.

It is possible that John of Jerusalem chose to keep his prophecies secret for this reason. Another possible reason is that they concern events starting to occur nearly one thousand years afterward and, as he would have known, things often remain hidden until they are needed.

John of Jerusalem was one of the founders of the military and religious Order of the Temple and died, at the age of 77, not long after its creation in 1118. It is probable that his manuscript was kept in the archives of the Order after his death.

In 1312, Pope Clement V closed down the Order, distributing its lands and buildings to other Orders, except for those in France which were co-opted by the Crown. Philippe le Bel of France, had been at the origin of the closing down of the Order, which had become very rich and therefore powerful. He had arrested one hundred and thirty-eight Temple Knights in 1307 on trumped-up charges and, after years of torture, a lot of them were eventually burnt at the stake in 1314, including the Grand Master, Jacques de Molay.

What happened to the French Temple archives? Most likely, part of them at least were smuggled out of France to other commanderies.

As for the Prophecies of John of Jerusalem, according to Jean de Mareuil, they turned up at the beginning of the twentieth century in a synagogue in Varsovia (Poland). The nazis found the manuscript in 1941, then, at the end of the Second World War, the Russians took it. It was discovered in the archives of the KGB in the sixties and presented at last to the world by Professor Galvieski.

How the Prophecies finally got here is irrelevant. They have arrived in time to help us negotiate a difficult period in the history of civilization. Are we willing to learn the lessons they teach us? Or are we going to waste time denying their origins? No man is deafer than the one who refuses to hear.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Please post or u2u the source?

Thank you

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
BTW:

The bible speaks of a 1000 year period AFTER the great tribulation where the earth WILL be at peace, and God's law reigns supreme. That is the age of peace.

After that 1000 years, Satan will again be loosed on the earth, after having been bound 1000 years in hell(?) or is it the pit, and again will turn men against God.

The times that are coming do not kill everyone on earth. Most perhaps, but not all. So this prophecy does in fact follow what i understand of scriptural end times. The millenium after the millenium, imho, is now, they had just started a new 1000 period, and so are referring to the end of their 1000 years, ie year 2000. Makes sense to me at least.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by Gaussq

Please post or u2u the source?

Thank you

I already posted it once but here we go again:

fr.wikipedia.org...

Only in French or in German, seems like there are about three authors who actually got hold of the Russian copies and translated them. The monastery is also mentioned in the text.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Hoax or not, this nearly bought tears to my eyes because of the accuracy. It highlighted many terrifying points to the world we live in and the world we can expect in the near future.

Don't fear for our present or our future. Every time period has it's "sins" that manifest, as we are only human and are prone to making mistakes. Sometimes we as a society make the same mistakes over and over again, and many of the things in this alleged prophecy are just that. We have come far from where we once were. We now understand that many of these things that were translated from this text are wrong, where they may not have been at the time, and have made them illegal in most parts of the world.

Yes we have our trials, as every generation has in the past. One day we may indeed bring about the end of this world with our foolishness, but we can not allow one or even many texts to change our hearts and minds. We are a beautiful race with so many amazing qualities that we so often overlook.

...as for the text itself, I would need any kind of proof at all that it is from the time period stated to believe it is legitimate, and even if it were proven to be a legitimate text, I do not believe that it is any kind of prophecy. Most of the things stated were more prominent back in those times then they are today, and there are scientific concepts in the text itself that would have been blasphemous to discuss by anyone, let alone a member of an organization so tied to it's religious foundations.

It was an interesting read, but I predict this one will be discovered a hoax soon enough.

*edit* An interesting question I do have to ask though, is can anyone explain to me why this text was found in Russia? That is a long way for a text of that time to travel considering the methods available to them.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Sararainmaker]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The lenders will be money changers and usurers.

Well considering the Templars were the foundation of that corruption, it stands to reason they would be the ones to forsee it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It is said seven manuscripts were produced at the time of the prophecy and they were sent to various countries. The Vatican is said to hold the original today, and as usual they do not dare publish any prophecies not fitting their purposes(compare with the third Fatima).

Well, we can open a newspaper any day and find out truth about the papacy..

In 1941 the Germans found one manuscript in a Jewish synagogue in Warsaw. It was taken to Berlin and the Russians got hold of it at the end of the war. Since then it has been in KGBs archive until professor Vasilewsky decided to translate it. Seemingly there is a second 14th century manuscript from the 14th century in a Russian monastery outside Moscow.

In any case the story is amazing. I have no doubts it is for real, otherwise it would never have such precise details and circumstances in its story and it would never have surfaced at this crucial moment without a purpose...

Also this prophecy must never be 100% proven or else everyone would enlighten, there must always be some doubts concerning prophecies.

The Russian professor incidentally passed away a short time after he translated the manuscript.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
thank you for exposing this thread and the prophecy.like it or not all the details is very truth as for me.it nearly similiar as one nostradamus prophesied in sometimes ago.that what i m really afraid off,into what will happen in middle states europe and later to US continent.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Well considering the Templars were the foundation of that corruption, it stands to reason they would be the ones to forsee it.

Well, the Vatican or NWO would love to be mentioned along the Templars but I do not see a lot of courage or ethics in that church today.... Sitting there with the most guarded library in the world keeping everyday people as far away from truth as possible.

I am not sure we can imagine how the real Knight Templars were that were out in the battlefield. They may have thought the same of the Vatican as I am sure many good catholics do today.

The real ones(the founders) may have been very good men, I would not discount that possibility at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht

When reading this "prophecy" written in the XI-XII, speaking of "dollars" "skyscrappers" "environmentalism" "genetic" etc, etc, etc, it becomes absolutely evident that it was written by someone who already commands this language -which in itself does not have more than one hundred years of existence.

I apologize if i missunderstood you, but the "modern" words are NOT in the original prophecy. They are just headlines from the OP describing the content of the prophecy..

Seems like alot of people have a hard time understanding that

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

knowing that the Templars created the basis for the banking system that we all use, I am confused how you see it as corrupt. It offers profit to those who have money and lend it out. Nobody is forced to borrow. hence, corruption is self induced. Jesus saves, you should too.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
OK? So? And THEN what? Beware the soothsayers and false prophets.....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

Finally all people will be psychic and have their third eye open, many people will be able to levitate and there will only be one religion of this world(Falun Dafa). Everyone will know the meaning of life.

I guess you can not get everything in one prophecy.

I see where you are coming from but am thinking more along the lines of transhumanism, all of these things will be theoretically possible soon, i doubt it will take until anything like 3000

It is right about the start of this millenium

I wonder of it referrs to progress, and in that case does supply the solutions as it uses the word 'if' to describe the later years

...and FYI someone mentioned about them using the word aids in 1100ce however I point out this was refferred to as an annotation and as the OPS own take on this piece

I think this piece should be seen as something to hope for, a guide in the right direction instead of something to be feared, we can only be heading for a better world, although it might be turbulent at times on the way there.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

knowing that the Templars created the basis for the banking system that we all use, I am confused how you see it as corrupt. It offers profit to those who have money and lend it out. Nobody is forced to borrow hence, corruption is self induced. Jesus saves, you should too.
no one is forced to borrow? really? just anyone that wants to own a home,buy a new car, or get a college education. alot of people have been forced to borrow to keep their homes, due to this artificially created recession. any body can write up a prophecy that "comes true" simply by making it vauge enough. if you write prophecy that can only be verified after the fact by saying "oh,this part meant this or this part means that" is pretty pointless. "seeing" godlessness, children turning against their parents and wars is not prophecy at all,it has been happening throughout history. i must be nostrodomus or something myself because i predict that in the future we will see people turning away from god, children disobeying their parents, and war. Also a famous celebrity will die in the coming year. for more prophecy,just send me a check. SHENANIGANS!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
please compare with

www.theyfly.com...

billy meier.

no, i'm not saying the content itself is wrong, but i like to connect a couple of dots.

BM:

64.) Not only will many people suffer hunger, but they will also be set out in the cold, turn blue and freeze, and it would be, thereby, that many rather seek death than live an unworthy life in the bitterest poverty and begging in order to keep body and soul together.

compared to your thread:

Many hands are blue in the cold
So that these people want to see a different world

coincidence? i think not! the elites are certainly heavily based in Switzerland, just saying and this spiritual thing is one of the false teachings they continuously talk about (imho, of course). kind of an easter egg, so to speak.

PS: the entire thing is BM, paraphrased, just skim both versions. who benefits? i mean it IS true that some people will pull a hoax for s**ts&giggles, but this effort is team based. who has got all that time and what is the underlying motivation? smells like rat poison, so i'm going to leave it to the rats....

[edit on 2010.7.16 by Long Lance]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Very detailed but suspicious unless the translators took some liberties an 11th century seer might envisage aids,possibly describe it but would not know the term aids theres a few things in this translation along these lines which suspiciously indicate more modern origins.

Yep, you are right. As I kept reading this I couldn't help but notice that it seems to have been written very recently.

I doubt the authenticity of this, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Where is that wikipedia link you say exists, or the proof that the Vatican has a copy? Or the proof that the KGB has a copy too?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

K, let me give an example of something I find fishy with this.
He seems to claim that the western world will pay for waging the first crusades, and to me that tells me someone who doesn't know history wrote this.

The Christian crusades were a response to the spread of Islam by the sword.

A Knight Templar would have known that the first crusades were fought, and started by the newly converted Muslims in the 7th century A.D., when they went about to spread Islam by the sword and conquered part of Europe.

They didn't conquer Europe peacefully, in fact they killed a lot of people; so why would a Knight Templar claim that the western world would pay for the first crusades when it wasn't the western world who started the crusades?...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Oh come on! you guys tagged me for less than a hour of post difference. i surf this site in multiple tabs you know

The prophecy is now more "believable" and i have been searching google for Credibility on this Jean de Vezelay prophecy. but so far i can't find anything that says someone didn't just make this up and say he said it.

I did find this tho.
historye.blogspot.com...

And no i don't read every post in every thread
Deal with it.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Bringer]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join