Knights Templar prophecy 900 years old - very detailed...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Anyone can make a prophecy about the future

900 years in the future
Metal floats with humans inside
There is no government; no leader
Oceans flow with darkness
The last 50,000 to strive
Leaves burn of aftermath
Green is a scarce color

See there you go... Wonder how much of mine will be correct 900 years in the future!

Whats funny is someone, somewhere will read your words and take them as reality and ask for feedback. Sure, these kind of things are interesting but without proof their a complete waste of time.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Here is the original I believe: www.syti.net...

Written in the year 1099, exactly 900 years before the start of Armageddon..

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Gaussq]

I know it doesn't add any merit to the "texts", but taking your link and Babel-fishing the page from French to English yields very interesting results.

The same modern language used in the OP is not present in this case. Take a gander:

When the Year Thousand starts which comes after the Year Thousand
Gold will be in Blood
Who will look at stars will count sums of money there
Who will enter the Temple will meet the merchants there
The Sovereigns will be changers and usurers
The Sword will defend the Snake

But fire will brood
Each city will be Sodome and Gomorrhe
And the children of the children will become the volcanic cloud
They will raise the old standards

The Man will have populated the Skies and the Earth and the Seas of his Creatures
It will order
He will want the capacities of God
He will not know any limit

But each thing will be turned over
It will stagger like a drunk king
It will gallop like a blind knight
And with blow of spur it will push its mounting in the forest
At the end of the road will be the abyss

Will draw up themselves in all points of the Earth of the Towers of Babel
It will be Rome and it will be Byzance
The fields will be emptied
There will be law only of oneself and its band

But the Barbarians will be in the city
There will be no more bread for all
And the plays will not be enough any more
Then people without future
The large fires will light

The hunger will tighten the belly of so many men
And the cold will turn blue so much with hands
That these will want to see another world
And from the illusion mongers will come which will propose the poison

But it will destroy the bodies and will rot the hearts
And these which will have mingled the poison with their blood
Will be like wild beast catch with the trap
And will kill and violate and hold to ransom and fly
And the life will become an apocalypse of each day

Each one will seek to enjoy all that it can
The Man will repudiate his wife as much once than he will marry
And the woman will go by the lost ways (hollow) taking that which it will like
Giving birth to without giving the name of the Father

But no Master will guide the Child
And each one among the others will be alone
The tradition will be lost
The law will be forgotten
As if the Advertisement had not been made and the man will become again wild

The father will take his pleasure with his daughter
The man with the man the woman with the woman
The old man with the child impubère
And that will be with the eyes of all

But blood will become impure
The evil will be spread of bed in bed
The body will accomodate all the putrefactions of the ground
The faces will be corroded the emaciated members
The love will be high threat for those which know each other only by the flesh

That which will speak about Oath and Law
Will not be heard
That which will preach the Faith of Christ
Its voice in the desert will lose

But everywhere will spread powerful water of the inaccurate religions
False Messiahs will gather the plugged men
And the armed infidel will be as ever it was not
He will speak about justice and of right and its faith will be extreme and sharp
He will be avenged for the Crusade

But of course it could still be a hoax.

Regardless, check out the whole Babel-fished version:

babelfish.yahoo.com... te

If you check out a little farther down into the translated text, he refers to our TV's as "Mirages"...

Good stuff!

[edit on 7/15/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Very detailed but suspicious unless the translators took some liberties an 11th century seer might envisage aids,possibly describe it but would not know the term aids theres a few things in this translation along these lines which suspiciously indicate more modern origins.

Very suspicious indeed.
I was immediately turned off when I read in the first stanza
"Who looks at the sky, there are dollars"
Dollars indeed! In the 11th century?
Something fishy here.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by rancelot]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Lol @ this.

Last time I checked, dollars were not a currency in the 11th century.

"Who looks at the sky, there are dollars"

I am hoping that this is something to do with the dodgy translation because otherwise it is rubbish.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

In German I find a professional translation here:

Total commercialization; everywhere perversities; rebellious youth
When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium
Will gold be in the blood
Who looks at the sky, there are dollars

Dollars is a term that wasn't used till around the 16th century.

Leads me to doubt the credibility a bit.

From Thalers to Dollars

The history of the dollar is a story involving many countries in different continents. The word dollar is much older than the American unit of currency. It is an Anglicised form of "thaler", (pronounced taler, with a long "a"), the name given to coins first minted in 1519 from locally mined silver in Joachimsthal in Bohemia. (Today the town of Joachimsthal lies within the borders of the Czech republic and its Czech name is Jáchymov). Thaler is a shortened form of the term by which the coin was originally known - Joachimsthaler.
projects.exeter.ac.uk...

Edit: Someone already beat me to this as I was typing away.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For those that didn't get it, the modern language used on the text is to explain what every part of the text means.

For example:

Cyber-technology, computer animation, manipulation by the media

This is the explanation of the OP.

When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium
When the Mirage People can come to life
The senses are being deceived, and they mean to touch what is not
You will walk on paths that can only see the eyes
And the dream to reality will be.
But man is no longer able to distinguish between what is and what is not
He will be lost in labyrinths of false
Those who can bring to life the Mirage,
will drive the people acting in good faith their game and cheat him
And many people will become submissive dogs.

This is the translated part of the original text.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It just goes on and on and on and really makes little sense.

The language used doesn't seem like it's 900 years old.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If all the other methods of keeping people in a hightend state of panic begin to fail, release faked prophecies, like the lost book of Nostradamus etc.

There is nothing in the future set in stone, until you cross the threshold of that moment.

translation: You have a say in the outcome of the future. Take some F'n responsibility for it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Without some kind of photographic evidence of the original manuscript, it's just filed away under semi-interesting / fiction. It's not that I don't believe anything in text on the internet without evidence, but I uh... don't believe anything in text on the internet without evidence.

Also, there are some massive red flags here that this document was probably written in the past few decades. I'll just use this one as an example:

"When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium
The child to be sold
Some are to use it as a target
To find pleasure in his young skin
Others will treat you like a submissive animal.
The inviolable weakness of the child will be forgotten
And his secret
It will be like a foal that is trained
Like a lamb that is slaughtered and bled
And man is only known cruelty."

IT was during the early 1990's that Human Trafficking piqued the interest of world leaders (for the reason it was seen as a hand in hand problem with the so called "drug war" in 1994 at the IOM), and that's when you saw all those heartfelt documentaries on it via Network News (This led to suppression and eventually The Trafficking protocol of the UN in 2003). Now, knowing that this document was "discovered" in 1994, here's the question:

Why would this be of particular interest to a Knight of The Temple? In the 11th Century, child slavery and exploitation was commonplace - both Persian and in Christian Empires. Children were bought / sold / exploited / abused in ways unimaginable and used as a form of currency and commodity without batting an eye. It was done by nearly everyone, and if you don't think a good "Christian Society" of the 11th Century would do such a thing, you haven't been doing your homework. On the flipside of this, child slavery is still happening now, but not with the kind of impunity as in the middle ages, not by a longshot. This is the kind of thought process we simply don't see during the Crusades because so very little care was given for people's "feelings", especially that of the innocence of a child that is a commodity. It doesn't fit the MO of a Templar Knight, and especially not a Foundation Stone!

I'm sorry but this seems the puffed up banter of someone that's watched too many Indiana Jones movies. It has absolutely no historical relevance. If you look at the Historical Knights Templar, and not the Romanticized Made-For-Hollywood Knights Templar, you will begin to see that beyond all the fictional bull-fertilizer and magical mishmash that's been attributed to them: They were simply wealthy well trained land owning men who wanted a piece of glory in the Crusades, stumbled upon a cache of treasure, and then were slaughtered for it via a horrible Catholic ruse.

Also, prophecies are for suckers.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

One could say this prophecy bears striking resemblances with our modern society.

An interesting aspect is modern chemtrails being referred to as poisonous cklouds.

Another interesting thing is modern kids coming from a higher level than old people, hence they are more spiritually gifted.

The disappointment of this prophecy is that it does not provide the clues about the solution.

Again the common denominator with other prophecies is that evil people will die instantly and good people will survive the tough days and eliminate all their karma.

Finally all people will be psychic and have their third eye open, many people will be able to levitate and there will only be one religion of this world(Falun Dafa). Everyone will know the meaning of life.

I guess you can not get everything in one prophecy.

The solution is after all this horrible stuff happens, Those that are left will live a different life. they will get this mindset, taught by the struggles of the past. This is the only way. Only through conflict can change occur. Sad but true. Did you really think the whole world would wake up one day and say" Holy crap what are we doing to ourselves and fellow man". You and I might think this but the greedy PTB are the ones who will never wake up.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common." Wherever more than two people over 30 are gathered together, expect to hear remarkably similar sentiments.
2800 BC Sumerians, but just as relavent today as it was 5000 years ago? Yep the end is coming alright. It is coming for each and every one of us in one way or another.

Feb 1, 1524. Panicked by predictions made by a group of London astrologers, some 20,000 people abandoned their homes and fled to high ground in anticipation of a second Great Flood that was predicted to start from the Thames. Proving that this was not just the error of a London-centric media, the German astrologer Johannes Stoeffler then made a similar prediction for later in the same month.

30 Other Times the world didn't end.

I will be posting more in the Fall regarding End Times and how to prepare for a catastrophe, how to prepare for a personal tragedy, how to prepare for whatever may come, and most importantly how to prepare for a long and happy life! For some reason that last one is the hardest one for people to understand?

GetReadyAlready

[edit on 15-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rancelot

You should try reading the whole post again, it clearly states on top of the page that Google translate has been used for translating.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Hoax.

what a massive waste of time that was reading this fake prophecy. Lots of barbarian invasions though... can never have to many of those.

You should specify what is a hoax specifically. i see lots of truth about modern man and how he thinks and what he does today. Church is corrupt, mankind is corrupt, cloning, genetic modifications, diseases, mankind ios just after money and fame and believes he is God himself.

It is all here and still you say it is a hoax.. I guess without eyes and ears open one will see nothing. It is also described in the prophecy that most people wil be like that.

He claimed this to be a hoax with the same amount of data you claim to be truth. Alls fair.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Prophesies don’t make any sense to me. I mean if someone can predict events in the future, then we aren’t in control over our actions and we are all observers to what fate has in store for us.

So what’s the point in making a prediction in the first place? Warning people of an event or events when fate would dictate the actions of them anyway makes no sense?

You were warned, you think you changed your behaviour or actions but wouldn't that be your fate anyway?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
Prophesies don’t make any sense to me. I mean if someone can predict events in the future, then we aren’t in control over our actions and we are all observers to what fate has in store for us.

So what’s the point in making a prediction in the first place? Warning people of an event or events when fate would dictate the actions of them anyway makes no sense?

You were warned, you think you changed your behaviour or actions but wouldn't that be your fate anyway?

Free Will versus Predestination. The old dilemma. You see, for many people there is a comfort in knowing they are not in control so to speak. Look at Christians and their end times prophecy. Many times have I heard my father say he doesn't care about the planet because Jesus is coming back. That's not an uncommon attitude. A lot of this is about shirking one's responsibility for their life.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yeah, I know what you mean, I know a few people like your father who has that view on life.

Are people at blame for their sins then?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Tykonos]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
First of all, "John of Jerusalem" isn't "Knights Templar." It's "Knights Hospitallar", which is an entirely different organization:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a list of the documents the order has that are known historical documents. No lengthy prophecies here:
www.orderstjohn.org...

So... further fuel to the fire:
* The "prophecies" are in MODERN French. Not the Latin that was used by the literate in the 11th century (since this was an 11th century knight... supposedly.)
* Nobody's ever heard of the translator (hallmark of a hoaxed document -- mysterious document, translator shows up and translates it, original plus translator Mysteriously Vanish.)
* varying stories as to where it's found
historye.blogspot.com...

* uses modern concepts and ideas unknown in those times (and un-describable. No such thing as "skyscraper", y'know what I mean?)
* "just happens" to reflect the idea of the "collapse of civilization belief" held by many in the New Age Movement.
* neatly ties in with Dan Brown's fiction.
* the first time it EVER appears in print is 1994:
historye.blogspot.com...

Details:
* "Who looks at the sky, there are dollars " Dollars as a monetary unit didn't exist until the past 200 years.
* "Penetration into the cosmos" ... they thought the sky was a solid sphere above them. They had no concept of the size of the universe.
* "drug crime" -- no such concept back then. No such thing as drug laws.
* "dealers will be offering the illusion and poison" -- no such thing as "dealers" and people sought illusion through trance and meditation and drinking -- not other substances. They had wineshops and alehouses but no "dealers."
* "Hedonism, divorces..." were hardly new in 300 AD or 700 AD:
en.wikipedia.org...-Roman_culture
* "Incest, homosexuality, pederasty, like epidemics, AIDS spread " - Incest, homosexuality, and pederasty weren't considered illegal in many societies. (Egypt, Sparta (and lots of other places), Sparta) And AIDs was only identified in 1982.
* "islam. Fundamentalism takes revenge upgraded for the Crusades" -- Fundamentalism isn't a concept that came about until the past few hundred years. Islam was around in 1100 (so the text is later than 300 AD, of course. And 1994 is MUCH later than 1100.)
* "will take revenge for the Crusades". And how did the author back then know there would be more than one? en.wikipedia.org...
* "No one will listen to the hearts of children suffering " ... obviously the prophet didn't know about the child protection laws (didn't exist back then), laws against selling children into slavery (ditto), laws against child brides (ditto), laws against beating a child to death (ditto), laws against abandoning handicapped children (ditto), laws against disinheriting orphans (ditto), world organizations to feed starving children (ditto), laws against child abuse (ditto.) I don't see those things as IGNORING child suffering. I see them as addressing child abuse of the past.
* "Global Communications egoist" -- no such concept as global communications until Marconi shows up.
* "organ trade, no medicine. More taboos " -- ORGAN TRADE? The only organs that John of Jerusalem could have been talking about were the big old pipe organs (and even not those since they were a more recent invention.) And they really didn't have medicine back then -- and if you want to see a taboo and superstition-riddled society, go look at Europe back then.
* "When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium /The child to be sold " - apparently completely ignorant of the legal sale of children during his own time.
* "Everyone will be really a serf, and believe to be a free man and knight " - This could have only been written by a person unfamiliar with the feudal system.
* "Brown skin is blended with white " - another modern concept.
* "You will want to choose their children in the womb of their women" -- the modern author is unaware of the old practices of spells and potions to "ensure a son."

...and so on and so on, line after line.

And did anyone notice Beyond the Roman Limes and even on the old Reich
"Reich?" Can we all say "a glaring anachronism"?

...and so on and so forth.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
reply to post by antonia

Yeah, I know what you mean, I know a few people like your father who has that view on life.

Are people at blame for their sins then?

I've posed that myself. You get some confusing answers from people. The most frequent is "You are free to choice but he knows what you will do before you do it".

Then I'm not free to choose am I?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Lol, you've got to love religion for its irony

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
AIDS?

Come on, I stopped reading after that part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join