It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you all let me know who in UFOlogy is known as a hoaxer, oilsnake salesman etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers.

I am wanting to know who should and should not be trusted in the ufo field. I know a few names but do not know who to believe etc. Whether they are credible or not.

Can you please leave some names of people i should keep away from and not believe.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I only know of Blossom Goodchild, she cant be trusted or believed

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

UFO Watchdog - Hall of Shame

This link will give you a pretty good starting off point. UFO Watchdog also has a Hall of Fame so you can also find out who is worth listening to.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Go to ufowatchdog.com for a summary. People may not agree with everything there, but it's an OK list. There's a Hall of Fame and a Hall of Shame. I worked on this, but most everything was done by Royce Myers. It's somewhat dated.

Geez, xcalibur, you beat me by seconds!

[edit on 7/14/2010 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

That link is invaluable to me thankyou

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For a lot of ET/UFO/Abduction stories I think you really have to be your own judge, since many do not or cannot provide proof.

But heres a list of known hoaxes

UFO Hoaxes

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You're not sure which ufologist you can trust but you're willing to take random anonymous people's word for truth? Doesn't sound like your going to make any headway in anything.

Real UFOLOGY is boring. I would look for the most boring unpopular UFOLOGIST out there, preferably one that received an advanced degree and still works, full-time, in the field of science.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Hello Fellow ATSers.
I am wanting to know who should and should not be trusted in the ufo field. I know a few names but do not know who to believe etc. Whether they are credible or not.
Can you please leave some names of people i should keep away from and not believe.

True-seer.....

This has been discussed in hundreds of threads, across thousands of posts.

You should do some more reading, both on ATS & externally.

As a start, you should have a look at the names listed in the signature of InfaRedMan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should also Google "UFO Watchdog".

You should also look in the ATS hoax forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can't hurt to also disregard anything written by Sorcha Faal. Not usually associated with Ufology, but I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Great, UFO Watchdog have finally added David Icke to the list

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Read the montauk books and you will find that you will have as much info in them, than any of these people. There really is not much we can know, but the stuff that is quite possible is in these books.

If there is such a thing as aliens and you would expect that by now the government somewhere is working with someone.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I suggest just doing your own research on this. Dont try and disregard people based on someone elses perception of what they say or write...

Most of the 'hoax' sites are disinfo sites, you can see it a mile off.

listen to what people like Icke, Alex Collier (great guy) have to say and see if you resonate with their ideas - thats all.

There is TRUTH in all they say, maybe just not the way it should/could be said is all.

see Colliers newest talk

Valorian

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Also check out Bob Dean on the net :-)

Has been around for 80 years and doing his thang

Valorian

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As MMN said IRM's sig is a good lil "cheat card"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd15a6db24b6.png[/atsimg]

Athough I think it needs an update IRM!