It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More News talks of Planet X, nemesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The only difference is that they changed the years of the obrit
www.frontera.info...

BOSTON, USA (SUN) Fossil record 500 million years old show that the Earth is shaken by a colossal catastrophe every 27 million years extinct life on our planet.

Adrian L. Melott of the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Kansas and Richard K. Bambach Department of Paleobiology of the Smithsonian National Museum of History discarded Nemesis theory so far considered the most successful on the cataclysm that extinguished the lives of some species like the dinosaurs.

Changed orbit

that every 26 to 34 million years would pass through the Oort cloud.

so the western media goverment controlled media changed it from 1,300 years or so to 26 to 34 milllion years.

www.wired.com... 3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29

there you go, now planet x is becoming news, so in other words on one hand they wont admit its in our obrit, in which it made cause a world panic.

On the otherside, they are admiting an existince of a dark twin.

take your bets.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
FOX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT!
October 2011

It seems the carbon dating and sediment layer techniques used to date fossils and formulate our current view of history has been wrong.

Recent technology, irrefutably proves that events such as "the cataclysm 500 million years old that shook the earth and led to mass extinction on our planet." actually takes place every 10,000 years and is due for occurence tomorrow in fact".

uh oh

[edit on 13-7-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
The only difference is that they changed the years of the obrit
www.frontera.info...

BOSTON, USA (SUN) Fossil record 500 million years old show that the Earth is shaken by a colossal catastrophe every 27 million years extinct life on our planet.

Adrian L. Melott of the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Kansas and Richard K. Bambach Department of Paleobiology of the Smithsonian National Museum of History discarded Nemesis theory so far considered the most successful on the cataclysm that extinguished the lives of some species like the dinosaurs.

Changed orbit

so the western media goverment controlled media changed it from 1,300 years or so to 26 to 34 milllion years.

there you go, now planet x is becoming news, so in other words on one hand they wont admit its in our obrit, in which it made cause a world panic.

take your bets.

You know what, this is one of the most face-palm worthy things I've seen here. You're using an article that CLEARLY states that the existence of Nemesis is a dim possibilty, and in fact rather unlikelly, to prove your point. In what way do they acknowledge the existence of Nemesis? They point to the exact opposite, but you don't care, do you?

I'll make it simple for you here...

"En 1984, físicos de las universidades de Berkeley y Princeton publicaron en Nature un estudio que sugería que nuestro Sol podía formar parte de un sistema binario".

Do you know what that mean?

Or perhaps this is better: "The researchers searched mathematically for patterns that were common to both datasets, and found that both showed an excess of organisms disappearing every 27 million years, too regularly to be caused by a shiftable star".

Does that really sound like they claim to have found Nibiru/PX/Nemesis? Honestly? I mean for Gods sake, read the title (Death Star Off the Hook for Mass Extinctions)...

Finally, look in to the background of all of this, will you? You claim this to be news? Well it was when the original work was released 83/84 (IRAS-sighting and Journal). How did you come up with the orbital period of 1300 yrs, by the way? Some extensive research, no doubt=)

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
And why would the existence of something like this cause global panic? Do you know where in the 27 million yrs cycle we are at the moment? Unless we're in the 26999900 year now, none of us will be here to see the outcome of this binary stars visit in our vicinity...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

LOL 27 million years...!!!

They always have some big ass number when finding things such as this. Just like they told us it took millions of years to evolve and yet we found out the human race is only 200,000 years old.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Damn it how many times do I have to say this, we are all aliens!!! have none of you seen Avatar?

Now where did I park my space scooter?

[edit on 18/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Damn it how many times do I have to say this, we are all aliens!!! have none of you seen Avatar?

Now where did I park my space scooter?

Sorry my rum shakes made me double posts, MORE RUM human1

[edit on 18/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

LOL 27 million years...!!!

They always have some big ass number when finding things such as this. Just like they told us it took millions of years to evolve and yet we found out the human race is only 200,000 years old.

Oh goody, yet another qualified comment from someone that can't even fathom the distance of 153 light years...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rasalhague

oh noes and another person with a multiple screen name of one of my detractors. You develop schizophrenia yet?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Changed orbit

take your bets.

I'm not sure I follow here. Where did the 1,300 year orbital period come from.?

Was it in the first link, I don't read Spanish.

I'm glad someone revised it. Otherwise it would mean we have had a planetary mass extinction event since the middle ages, or at least since 710 AD ?!?!?!?!?!?

Did you forget to add a zero or more?

I thought the point of the article was to diminish the possibility of a "dark twin". At least to discount it as far as cyclic mass extinction goes.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
From what I gathered the article states that Nemesis is most likely bunk. Of course I think most of us who use logic and reson to formulate or opinions already concluded that..

Look, this Nemesis star/planet, does not exist. I's a fabrication. The concept originated from an idiot and a fraud.

Something flying from another solar system and ramming into the oort clout and dislodging a bunch of asteroids and firing them in our direction, a piece of strange matter hitting the earth and completely screwing everything up, a gamma ray burst aimed directly at our planet, yellowstones super volcano blowing, mass nuclear war wiping out life on the earth, an army of gundams coming to earth and eradicating all life... These things are all mor likely than Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I agree there is something causing asteroid like comets coming this way. I mean the latest one was Mcnaught I believe? How close are we to Oort cloud?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by rasalhague

oh noes and another person with a multiple screen name of one of my detractors. You develop schizophrenia yet?

Ok, now you've definitelly proven yourself to be about as stupid as possible. What the f**k are you talking about? Multiple screen name? Where? My god, if there is someone that have developed schizophrenia that would be you. You do know that paranoia is pretty significant for that illness, do you?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thought it took an au or 63,000,000 years um just sayen complete cycle
right!
NEME NEMES NEMESIS, WANT A RIDE

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is really messed up.

I think the number is 26 THOUSAND years - which is the time obit of the Solar System around the Galaxy. They have been saying that we are approaching that particular "place" where there is a lot of activity which has caused big problems for Earth.

I don't think this is the same thing as the Planet X scenerio, altho they could co-incide. Planet X allegedly orbits the Sun in 3600 years and some people are looking for it to reapear.

There is a book "Cataclysm" which describes an event that ocurred about 12,000 +/- years ago.
Link to good introduction:
www.knowledge.co.uk...

top topics

join