It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on surv. camera in gas station. New

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
this is a nice "bug", too.
www.youtube.com...

Nice video. The two are quite similar. Even the figures are nearly identical. I still don't see how this is a bug. I wish people would read through the thread first before posting though. That way we might actually get somewhere. Again good post!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by King Loki

can u please provide examples for us that dont know %$¨$# about that ?

the example is in the OP .. that is a bug on the lens ... you want an example ?? look at that video.

if you took the time to actually watch the video you would see the bug land, then walk off to the top left of the screen ... to mistake it for a human figure indicates a very wild imagination, tbh

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

www.youtube.com...

Nice video. The two are quite similar. Even the figures are nearly identical. I still don't see how this is a bug. I wish people would read through the thread first before posting though. That way we might actually get somewhere. Again good post!

If you read through the thread you would have worked out that it is a bug already lol ... its 100% plain as day ... if you seeing anything else i would legitimately say that you may in fact need glasses.

[edit on 13/7/10 by King Loki]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Great find
I have always believe that ghosts are either as they seem sprits
of the dead somehow trapped and unable to incarnate, or glimes of those living in a parallel universe,,, Either Way this is a some very instructional video..

RKL

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Don't look for Zebras.....

Simplist 'rational' explanation is crosstalk from another camera feed. Yes, it looks like a person coming into the room and then exiting down a hall.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Absolutely hilarious how a bug on a camera lens can stir up such a debate. There is footage out there of this same type of thing. Bugs also produce orbs. It's a fact and is stated by top notch camera manufacturers and film makers. This is how scam artists tricked gullible people into believing all their smoke and mirrors. Now we have a handful of boring tv shows to watch. I want a refund.

See my post on Page 4 as to why its likely not a bug on the lens. And various other posts as to why its likely not a bug on the lens. I even posted images of examples of bugs on the lenses.

I am NOT saying it is a ghost or a shadow person, what I am saying that the bug theory is a bit far fetched. There are clear indications its a human figure. Whether that human is dead or alive or a reflection of someone in the store is beyond me. However, if a reflection, I would like to see more of this tape or other tapes to see if anyone else reflects in the same spot. If a reflection, how can that be done is what I wonder.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

That is such a delusional scheme. Your trying to define something out of pure fantasy and you continue to make all these connections based on your fantasy. You know what happens to people like you? You eventually break down and lose control. Your taken down with the tide. The waves consume you and you are lost at sea. In this video a bug lands on the lens. Insects can side step. Many have six legs. And their fast on the go. They jitter like a con man. Their jumpy. It is a fact. The bug side steps across the lens and goes up into the corner. What you are seeing is this blur is the highest part of the insect body (perhaps its wings) - it's mass - wave to the side a bit from it's movement as it sidesteps giving a visible distortion. And face it the only reason you see it this way is because of the camera's focus. You are on the bottom. Now whether you try to re-adjust it is up to you but chances are it's a cheap security cam with no more options other than an off switch. So no ghost. No ghost in the video.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I worked in a gas station for a while and on many occasions we had these kind of "ghost" images. The effect in our case was that we used the same videotapes over and over and these security videos record on different tracks. This can cause tracks to be "merged" once they loose their magnetic field.

In this case I would have to agree with the majority that it is a bug most likely.

Interesting video nevertheless

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Lots of problems with this video. I'm by far from a expert but if this is took from a security camera then it should be mounted and give no camera motion. u can easy overlay videos to get this image of a person to move..
so for me this thing is about as real as eating fake fruit.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Its not a bug. Bugs appear solid black in normal spectrum and as white blobs in infrared. Always solid though. I have a pentaplex surveillance set-up outside my house. Hard-wired high speed digital with IR illumination and I have seen a lot of weird squiggles but never anything like this. Moths in night-vision are lots of fun, but they are always solid. Even tiny green translucent spiders appear solid.

Radio interference is usually a series of horizontal lines scrolling up and/or down. So in my experience, its not something that would appear on a good hardwired system and the camera man's reaction is telling. He is excited. He says"Whoa"... A hoakster would have used a tripod.

Perhaps a laser reflection on the actual computer screen could cause shadows on a CCV that was recording the screen, but high speed digital cameras see everything and auto adjust the balance, hue, saturation instantly and none of that is apparent in this instance. It looks real to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Immediate problem is that its a camera recording whats on a computer monitor.

We'd need the raw video file to even have a place to begin.

Cool effects tho.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow, I went to bed and this happened! I have read through all the post and looked at all the bug ideas and why, but for some reason I just can't see that it is a bug try as I may. The mirror effect maybe, but not the bug.

Then besides all of that, I have to go by my "feelings" and I have watched tons of video of "ghost" or what have you, most don't strike me any kind of way, but this one "Hit a button" if you will.

Like you folks, I'd like the answers to a lot of the questions, ie. Did there used to be stairs there, did anyone ever die there, what is the history, etc., but I am guessing we will never know those answers unless someone with the capability can research it.

I Am pretty sure the voices we hear are the people talking that are filming the recording from the monitor, so I think the voices have nothing to do with the gas station itself.

All in all, call me crazy, but I really have to stick with my instincts on this one. I still wish the folks around here that Have seen Shadow people would give their two cents to at least rule out or give a idea of yes or no they do look like that.

Glad you folks are having fun with it at least!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

check my posts , i gave you some info ,and a rough translation of the news video, too bad i dont live in the city where it this was filmed so i can't give you any more detail.And about the raw video - i've searched a lot and this seems to be the only footage, even the news used this footage.IMHO its either fake or a bug.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by matev92]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Most gas stations have large glass windows.

This could be a reflection of someone outside that just left the store.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
When bugs are filmed up close and out of focus, that is what they look like.

Ed Dames the remote viewer had a team remote view to see what it was, another video camera surveillance tape, same exact kind,and they all came up with insect.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

So true. I've seen dark shadows like this a only a few times in my life. Especially when I was half sleep. This video is good not saying it's real or fake. But I do believe shadow people, jins, or interdimensional beings are real.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yea , and the most important thing is that nobody actually saw anything until they checked the video tapes..I think if this shadow was indeed present , somebody in the gas station would have noticed it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
its a black demon smoke from supernatural trying to hide in the celling from Sam & Dean .... DO YOUR JOB DUDES
send it back to hell

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Again. I am not going to agree with you. Just because I don't agree with what you SAY it is doesn't mean I or anyone else is "delusional." Really though, grow up and stop acting like a 5-year-old. I said it was a REFLECTION. God why don't you people take the time to READ before you post. 8 pages might be too much for you to go back on but yeah. I took the time to read all of them. So stop with the attacks.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

www.youtube.com...

If you read through the thread you would have worked out that it is a bug already lol ... its 100% plain as day ... if you seeing anything else i would legitimately say that you may in fact need glasses.

[edit on 13/7/10 by King Loki]

lol. Really? Is that how you debunk something by calling people names and degrading them? I have my opinion on what it is, gave more than plenty of examples of bugs on lenses. But because I think more can be done to debunk or confirm what it is or is not, I am not going to flood the thread with useless images that no one seems to want to look at. To me, and others on here it's NOT plain as day. So really stop making those who say it's not a bug, out to be idiots. Just because they don't agree with your point of view doesn't make anybody wrong or delusional. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
(original post) Looks like a bug got on the lens to me...most likely a housefly (change in intensity is due to how much it "stood" or didn't stand on it's legs (really look at a fly as they land and explore, and you'll see what I mean)...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join