It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old Devon Minnema goes on fox news and says we should end the federal reserve

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Yeah, guess it is hard to go against a kid with a big smile. Fortunately I can think for myself.
Really?

Isn't it possible that you have been brainwashed into believing that you are thinking for yourself?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Why don't you inform yourself on the real role of the Federal Reserve and the possible alternatives?

Try Google - it's a great tool for self-education and research.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This whole site has gone Wack! I cannot believe there is a conversation going on how the Federal Reserve Private Bank controlling everyone is a good thing.

Some people are just wimps at best. Cannot handle a little rough time on the change over to a better way. Wow would hate to disrupt that credit card....................

Bust off the shackles and chains.
Do and think for yourself. Choosing to have for the most part one family choose the box you live in is not doing anything yourself.

Choosing to keep it in a system where you have the choice to change it is a good thing, not a bad one.

You can always grab the pitch forks and straighten out Congress, but good luck finding the real owners of the Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well, what he says is totally correct. Obamas promises were also great ideas. Too bad the most important ones were outright lies. Transparency is the opposite he has done. So a FOX agenda or not, what this 14 year old says is the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
IMO this is definitely not being fed by Fox.

The question about whether he gets teased about this is one of the NLP techniques they use to undermine the person and their argument. The subconscious message is that this is something worthy of being ridiculed.

This also gets him off the important message.

The way she speaks to him as though he is a cute child, laughing, suggests he is just a silly kid.

When he talks about the Fed and why he would like to get rid of it, she immediately trivialises his argument by again emphasising his young age and making it into a joke.

These people are highly trained in NLP techniques to subliminally undermine those who do not 'agree' with the criminal status quo.

And their trick is that they make their own position look either innocuous or patriotic.

The message is 'aw, isn't this little guy cute and sweet - God luv him. Aren't we Americans great.'

The real message is thus undermined and side-tracked. Neat.

Best outcome for the PTPB, people are being programmed to feel silly about saying the Fed Reserve should go. Effecient exercise in disinformation completed. Keep your enemies close and use them to allow you to undermine their own arguments.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

agreed, she also calls him radical for wanting to end the federal reserve, as if a private banking cartel charging the united states interest on their own fiat currency they print is not radical.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Bingo! Totally agree. The mind control machine is well and strong.

Let's keep the Bank that screws us all, US and the whole world, let's consent to continue to be ripped off by these people, their fraud, deceit, theft and the like. Let's keep these banks/corporations which are poisoning our water and our food and killing millions all over the world for their own economic greed and lust for absolute control. Let's keep these guys who have made the world bankrupt and keep half the world in starvation.

I mean, how in hell would we survive without them???

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yes, thanks for spotting that one too. Especially since we've been programmed to believe 'radical' is almost akin to 'terrorist' these days.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Good boy

What alternative is there to central bank? Commodity backed currency issued by the government without debt and paying interest to private entities. No unlimited lending to private banks, no manipulating natural market driven interest rate. Of course, there would be no extreme inflation, because of commodity backing or laws which would not allow the goverment to print more than certain amount of money / certain time. And even if government f**ked up the currency value and caused high inflation (altrough it would be very hard with commodity backing and control laws), it would take full responsibility for it, both political and criminal. FED #ed up the economy by manipulating natural interest rate (first extremely low interest which promoted malinvestments, then suddenly high interest which sucked the money out of economy and busted the bubbles - crisis), and couldnt even be audited! I would trust much more some transparent governmental currency board with full responsibility for their actions than some privately owned completely obscured entity with its own interests and ability to print unlimited amount of money.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
gotta love how as soon as he starts making sense they cut to a picture of him with ron paul "the crazy".

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I am sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who is only age 14. If he isn't been told what to say, he is most likely parroting things he read off some website or forums.

Perhaps after he has 20 years experience in an economic related field he might be a legitimate expert on the subject.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Has it occurred to you that just maybe you have been conditioned to feel powerless and believe that there is no possible alternative to this 'radical' band of murderous thieves being in control?

Are you aware that virtually all the taxes paid in every country in the world go to the Fed to pay the interest on the debts?

Abolish the Federal Reserve and you abolish the control the Cabal has on the world. Their debt machine is a blackmail machine, by means of which they maintain control over governments and nations. The Federal Reserve is a group of PRIVATE bankers. It is a BANKING CORPORATION. It is not run by the US Government, IT RUNS THE US GOVERNMENT. They create fictitious funds which they then lend to US government and other nations, on which they exact a huge amount of interest. The interest payments cripple the countries involved who are then forced to increase taxes and make cuts in public services to PAY THE INTEREST ALONE.

The demise of the Federal Reserve would mean the end of Corporate rule in America and the World.

With the end of Corporate rule the Corporations would no longer control the media. With a free media and the end of mind control through TV programmes, news programmes and the press. With the end of Corporate rulen and a free press, the Corporations would no longer be in control of the Judicial system.

At that point, rooting out the corrupt members of the Senate and of Congress would be easy and fair legal redress would be possible.

Hence a fair and functional system, where government is under the control of the people, could be re-instated.

Bear in mind it is only through control of the media and control of the judicial system that the control of the pepople has been removed.

WE ARE NOT DEPENDENT ON THESE CRIMINALS. THEY ARE DEPENDENT ON US REMAINING SUBJUGATED, AFRAID AND IGNORANT OF THE TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Yep, spot the mind manipulation techniques!!! Actually, this is a game we should learn to understand and become skilled in - and should teach to our children. And, it can actually be fun!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

That's exactly the message Fox news wanted you to get.

I am sorry you have been conditioned to believe that a 14 year old is not capable of independent thought, nor capable of understanding what is in fact very simple - that the private corporation which is the Federal Reserve is an abomination which is ruining the whole world.

You seem to think that he will make more sense once he has been exposed to the mind control of the mafia and has learned to passively swallow their lies.

Fox is hiring, I belive!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Has it occurred to you that just maybe you have been conditioned to feel powerless and believe that there is no possible alternative to this 'radical' band of murderous thieves being in control? Are you aware that virtually all the taxes paid in every country in the world go to the Fed to pay the interest on the debts?

Yes, thats why I advocate abolishing of the Central Bank in my post, and proposing a better alternative, I am not defending FED.

Abolish the Federal Reserve and you abolish the control the Cabal has on the world. Their debt machine is a blackmail machine, by means of which they maintain control over governments and nations. The Federal Reserve is a group of PRIVATE bankers. It is a BANKING CORPORATION. It is not run by the US Government, IT RUNS THE US GOVERNMENT. They create fictitious funds which they then lend to US government and other nations, on which they exact a huge amount of interest. The interest payments cripple the countries involved who are then forced to increase taxes and make cuts in public services to PAY THE INTEREST ALONE. The demise of the Federal Reserve would mean the end of Corporate rule in America and the World. With the end of Corporate rule the Corporations would no longer control the media. With a free media and the end of mind control through TV programmes, news programmes and the press. With the end of Corporate rulen and a free press, the Corporations would no longer be in control of the Judicial system. At that point, rooting out the corrupt members of the Senate and of Congress would be easy and fair legal redress would be possible. Hence a fair and functional system, where government is under the control of the people, could be re-instated. Bear in mind it is only through control of the media and control of the judicial system that the control of the pepople has been removed. WE ARE NOT DEPENDENT ON THESE CRIMINALS. THEY ARE DEPENDENT ON US REMAINING SUBJUGATED, AFRAID AND IGNORANT OF THE TRUTH.

Exactly

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Why did she say its good to see young people get active no matter what side your on?? Its like see was making the point that fox would have no part in closure of the fedral reserve of nothing!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So we've moved from the "Argument from Authority" logical fallacy to its opposite: "Argument from Lack of Authority" or "Argument from Youth."

"A 14-year-old agrees with my position, so he's awesome & it proves me right."

Perhaps the Ron Paul/End the Fed stuff is just so simple-minded and juvenile that a teenager thinks it makes complete sense.

And somehow, when a kid goes on TV to say his family can't afford healthcare, he is destroyed by the same people who applaud this kid.

Satire is dead. You guys made it indistinguishable from reality.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
He's very well spoken, isn't he?

Kids that I know are very upset - but I am ONLY hearing that from homeschooled kids. The kids in my homeschool group are VERY vocal and very worried about debt and if they will ever get to retire.

So home-schooled kids are getting indoctrinated. I thought that only happened in public schools...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
You seem to think that he will make more sense once he has been exposed to the mind control of the mafia and has learned to passively swallow their lies.

As opposed to only getting information from his parents and sources they allow him to use.

So, the way to encourage rational thought is to raise kids like veal, so they don't have to deal with the big bad world and thus have no defense against it.

Good luck with that.

Cut the damn cord and expose your kids to things that don't reinforce your worldview.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join